Napoleon Hill, Brian Tracy, and the LOA

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:

Verified in most analytical chemistry labs. My friend's MS and PHD thesis are based upon modeling this behavior for dual particle systems and other matracies.

Lets end the quantum discussion here :) I am more concerned the other Law of attraction actually has ANY merit what so ever.
vander waals model also has a repulsion stage as you approach the nucleus. So you will never have what you want! as soo as you get close the Law of Repulsion kicks in :crazy:

@slaog: I couldn't find any info on Bill Gates using LOA, Only various "secret" people claiming he dose. More lies! I've heard a few of his advice speeches and he never mentions this great secret that can bring abundance to all.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Old thread, just wanted to point out that wolf126 is absolutely right. The "believe whatever works for you" concept is crap, there is truth and there is fallacy. The "Law of Attraction" has no scientific backing. It is a lie.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truthfully this does work,for me anyways. Most the people here who are denying it, LOA will never work for you, Your mental beliefs of the fact that its not working will only attract more of that, Its only when you truthfully believe that this works. Usually when you begin you can change small things in your life, Such as green lights, Parking places, Deals on merchandise. Then this allows you to believe that much more in the LOA, you build of that emotional momentum and you begin to manifest greater things such as mysteriously getting and extra work day on my paycheck when i was off. Wanting to go eat at a restaurant and having a girl call you that same day and asking you on a date at that very same restaurant. Visualizing a girl naked and ready to **** on my bed only to have it happen that very same week with no effort. Visualising a huge party only to be invited to one on the same day. But much like anything else such as being great at attracting girls its very STATE based the better your mood the more control you have over your reality. Deny what you will but this is coming from a guy who was broke living with his parents and couldn't talk to a girl if his life depended on it. Know I live on my own with two attractive female friends, Working at job that fits my life style and having plenty of women in my life all under a year.

JAS760

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really interesting, and I whole-heartedly believe in the Law of Attraction. I'm still trying to reprogram my negative thoughts.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all pretty fascinating...what books have been written on this subject?

Wen

Don Juan
Reaction score
normally I don't post in the forum, but since I'm about self-improvement and NOT seductions , I guess I'll share with you guys some stories

it worked for me BEFORE I even know what any of this called .....here's my story.

I was doing REALLY bad in school up (B-s, mostly Cs and Ds,) then starting in 8th grade, I wanted do better b/c I was 2-3 years behind (come from a different country and was put in a lower grade) than all of a sudden this "feeling" or inspiration kick in, and I started to get all As, with only 1 or 2 Bs from 8th grade on.

then in High School, I wanted to skip at grade so badly that I can see it that I already did it so I work REALLY hard, going to summer school to take classes and finally graduate High School in 3 years with just meet the minimum of 21.5 credit need to graduate!.....NOT MORE, NOT LESS, perfect 21.5 credit!

but then some negative aspect happen in my life during college, and as the Law of attraction takes place, Rich get richer, poor gets poorer,.....well, Negative attracts MORE Negatives it just went south from there and I lost almost ALL positives......

as for the parking space, sometime I can see a spot that I wanted in my mind like a FLASH before I even got there (it's in a VERY HIGH TRAFFIC area, so it's near impossible to get it) BUT I actually got that spot b/c someone just starting to pull out of that spot as I get there...if I was there 2 second faster or later, someone else would have it (totally serious)

another example is I had this expensive medicines that I am taking ($800 for 30 pills, 1 pill each day) and my insurances just reach it's limit on my prescriptions so I'm out of coverage!! .........I wanted it to cost less so my mind was put to work.... after some searching, I got the medicine for FREE now! but due to negative energy and state of mind that is STILL revolving around me, that medicine is losing its effective...(yeah bummer)

as for money, even thou I wanted it, I really haven't think about it that at the moment b/c I have other MORE important things to take care of 1st like health.

The thing is you NOT only have wanting it, you have to FEEL it subconsciously in your being, and to see it in your mind that you already have it!!!.... it's kind of like a state of mind.

it's very hard to explain and I'm still trying to control it, but my mind is still attracting negative energy due to situations that I am in.......It had been a struggle for me for the past few years, even thou I had trying to be more positive.

wolf116 and other people, I'm not saying it's magic or being wishful wishy.
I hope you would give it another try, it really help and it doesn't cost you anything by trying more....I think you just give up before anything could happen or YOUR STATE OF MIND wasn't in the right place and you CAN NOT FORCE it, you have to let it FLOW to you....I hope that help