Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't let this thread die yet.

Did anyone notice how Mystery was nervously biting his nails when Spoon went back in for the second time? I cracked up when I saw that shot.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred reminds me so much of Rick Moranis, its eery.

Everything about him, his height, facial features, he's got the same awkward expressions on his face. It'd be funny if Mystery popped in a tape of Ghostbusters 1 or II and told Fred..."see..now this is what you DON'T do."

In terms of ability, I'd rank them..

-Alvaro (he's totally out of place)
-Brady
-Fat Joe
-Blonde joe
-Scott (needs plenty of work though)
-Indian guy
-Fred

I want to see these guys do well. Spoon had potential (remember the funny japanese walk in eps 1). If the guys outfits and "Avatars" better matched their personalities, it'd really help their real personalities to come out (and they'd be so much more relaxed).

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Pradeep guy is a joke.
The best part of him is that he thinks he's not that far off, yet he is one of the worst candidates. It's chaps like that I really tend to pity. Not only is he ruining all chances he has with a woman everytime he speaks, but he also doesn't even realise it! :whistle:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
How'd your family do in Katrina? 2 died.

1 in 2000 odds that you had someone die. Show is fixed.
You Raise a very good point. This is compelling evidence in favor of a "fake TV show" theory.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GQ_Confidence_1 said:
Fred reminds me so much of Rick Moranis, its eery.
The Keymaster from the original Ghostbusters movie perhaps?

Reaction score
GQ_Confidence_1 said:
In terms of ability, I'd rank them..

-Alvaro (he's totally out of place)
What are people seeing in this guy? Based on only the two episodes, there is no way you can say he is the best, or even out of place. He talks like an idiot, he acts like a douche bag, he was the only one that didn't have the balls to approach in the first episode, and in the second he thought he could impress girls with his dancing-monkey routine. Oh and he renamed himself Kosmo. :crazy:

Can anyone tell me what the fuss is about?

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could'nt help but notice in the first episode,some plain drunk girl at the bar kept telling Mystery. " I love you". But in a way she KNEW who he was. He was trying to ignore her.

I think the show is totally fixed.First off the camera angles were too good. Video was close,mikes were good. Then at one point Mystery looks into the camerra and talks to it. Like no one notices. I had noticed the great camera work on that Discovery show too. The one where they drop the guy in the middle of nowhere and give him a camera. Now come to find out, there were camera men around and the show is rigged.

Back to Mystery. I haven't seen him out pulling chicks who aren't drunk yet,or chicks who aren't major attention *****s.. I want to see Mystery in Malibu in broad daylight trying to pick up sober chicks with his lines and outfit. Or NYC. That would'nt go over too well.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Lost

ricorico said:
I could'nt help but notice in the first episode,some plain drunk girl at the bar kept telling Mystery. " I love you". But in a way she KNEW who he was. He was trying to ignore her.

I think the show is totally fixed.First off the camera angles were too good. Video was close,mikes were good. Then at one point Mystery looks into the camerra and talks to it. Like no one notices. I had noticed the great camera work on that Discovery show too. The one where they drop the guy in the middle of nowhere and give him a camera. Now come to find out, there were camera men around and the show is rigged.

Back to Mystery. I haven't seen him out pulling chicks who aren't drunk yet,or chicks who aren't major attention *****s.. I want to see Mystery in Malibu in broad daylight trying to pick up sober chicks with his lines and outfit. Or NYC. That would'nt go over too well.
Brother....

Every show is like this... They do anything for money..

The discovery show is "Man VS Wild"... They have to have prof. camera men in there how else are they going to shoot the show :confused:

They were sleeping in tents and they had the're own places W/e

Back to mystery..

His lines WORK on sober woman better than on drunk girls....
I personally have a friend whov sarged with him in daylight and on the streets....

Get your Epinions straight

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA
GUYS..

Did any one notice how whenever Mystery or his mates say something to The Indian Guy He always Has that Look on his face :confused: ...Like hes taken a **** in the woods HA!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, Fred got eliminated, I saw that coming way before it happened. Pradeep got saved and I knew Brady wasn't going to get eliminated, so I knew it was going to be Fred.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew Brady wasn't gonna get eliminated either!

I have a lot of respect for Joe! You can totally see that he didn't wanna help out Pradeep, but he did it because he is a genuinely nice guy!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but Pradeep could be something if he just tried harder to improve. But if he doesn't, he's probably getting eliminated as soon as the next episode.