Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Ok idea...

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
ElStud said:
lol yeah he may wear "goth eyeliner" but he without a doubt gets a lot more p*ssy than you and most other people on this site.
hey man I am not talking sh*t on the guy, I'm just saying what he looks like, and for that lil comment you said about that guy getting more ***** than me? well..... how do you know? did you F*** him or sumthin ( I mean no offense brah) cuz for all I know he can jut be some knock off version of that criss angel mind freak magician guy, but the show may have given people that watched it a few tips on the club scene ,I myself some what enjoyed it, but then again its hollywood.... ya know what am saying? but I do have to give the guy mad props for hooking up with trashy hot looking girls and sluts, he had a lot of good stufff to say and the challenges he gave to those guys to see where they stand were pretty good too, am going to try and watch the show whenever I have time, If the show is to help people conquer their fears kool, cuz it sure beats the hell out of that beauty and the geek , and it somewhat beats reading advice that people give you, because video is somtimes more helpful, but I prefer actual field play if you catch my drift and learning to deal with rejection on my own , because "whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" so continue watching the show, it looks like we can both learn sumthin new off this industrial guy with eyeliner..

Pedro011

Reaction score
It has been good fun following the threads of this show all over the net. Always finding the argument about it being good or bad for the community.

I think it only threatens canned material, just as in the ending of the Game.

Pea-****ing to the max works for Mystery, it won't work for everyone.

If more guys would approach more sober with an action plan, instead of terrorizing the girls while totally wasted, more girls would go out. A lot of 8-10's only go to private party's because of just this. The whole thing would be more civilized, giving more variety to the smooth players, more night life everywhere, and less violence.

The show may just inspire an AFC to improve their life instead of shooting down a school.

Love Live:

The Pedro

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
decadentdestruction said:
hey man I am not talking sh*t on the guy, I'm just saying what he looks like, and for that lil comment you said about that guy getting more ***** than me? well..... how do you know? did you F*** him or sumthin ( I mean no offense brah) cuz for all I know he can jut be some knock off version of that criss angel mind freak magician guy, but the show may have given people that watched it a few tips on the club scene ,I myself some what enjoyed it, but then again its hollywood.... ya know what am saying? but I do have to give the guy mad props for hooking up with trashy hot looking girls and sluts, he had a lot of good stufff to say and the challenges he gave to those guys to see where they stand were pretty good too, am going to try and watch the show whenever I have time, If the show is to help people conquer their fears kool, cuz it sure beats the hell out of that beauty and the geek , and it somewhat beats reading advice that people give you, because video is somtimes more helpful, but I prefer actual field play if you catch my drift and learning to deal with rejection on my own , because "whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" so continue watching the show, it looks like we can both learn sumthin new off this industrial guy with eyeliner..
No need to be offended, he gets p*ssy then most guys here, even the best. But yeah, no need to get mad when YOU brought it up. If you actually knew anything about Mystery Method it's called "peacocking". You're probably that shallow assh*le who turns on the TV and goes "OMG LOL! HE DRESSES GOTH, LOL IS THIS SHOW A JOKE?".

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Oh, and some people will argue that "Peacocking" draws attention and gets women to approach you.

Well, that's the wrong attitude and is for weak people who are afraid to approach - as a Man, it's your job to approach and open sets, not have them open you based on some fruity outfit you're wearing, that will have quality women laughing at how ridiculous you look.

Sure, some drunken party girl might think it's cool at first, but the novelty of it wears off quickly, right about the time the liquor does.
exactly. Peacocking, as with many of mystery's tactics are just theory that they would work. But in reality, they dont work in practice and are flawed.

looking rediculous doesnt attract women, it justm akes them luagh at you and can actually be counterproductive. Like you said, dont try to give them a reason to approach you, just approach them, unless its becuase she thinks you a smokin hot guy :D

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, apparently on a later episode Mystery invites two lesbians to teach them how to kiss.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
lol yeah he may wear "goth eyeliner" but he without a doubt gets a lot more p*ssy than you and most other people on this site.
thats a pretty big claim youre making right here. Care to back it up with some evidence?

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence :D

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
thats a pretty big claim youre making right here. Care to back it up with some evidence?

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence :D
Google buddy. Besides, that's not the point, it's the fact that he may have "goth eyeliner" but he still consistantly gets women and he knows what he's doing. But really, anyone who thinks "goth eyeliner" would actually affect your game, probably doesn't have much game themselves. If ANYTHING it would improve your game because you're standing out, you're not ordinary. If anything the "Goth eyeliner" would make them more interested. It's called peacocking. And thinking you get laid more then someone like Mystery is also a big claim. That doesn't mean you're not good, it's just, dude, Mystery's a freaking celebrity.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get Exclusive Mystery's openers! Dial PICK at 32709
With Mysterys Openers you rule!

:crackup:

It's incredible how some ot these guys are actually good looking, just insecure...

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree he is one of the best pua's out there but I used to beat up guys like him in high school man lol:).I like hypnotica better .But john alanis is also up there I hope we don't get any more wannabe's here it's kinda getting like drag racing once fast and the furious came out lol:)Everyone wants to be the best so the become a poser like the rest :)

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rata Blanca said:

It's incredible how some ot these guys are actually good looking, just insecure...
Yeah, that's sort of proof that looks don't matter much. I definitely see the "gay" blonde dude and the Florida guy staying after watching the season previews. Blonde dude actually has a lot of potential.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rata Blanca said:

yeah. it shows just how much looks can get you without having anything else to back it up.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
You seen that Joe the gay guy from Wiscunsin???? Dude... He's gay on purpose but he doesn't realize.

He can hit it with some gay style. You know, it's a good thing. You roll bellow their radar and get right down to it. Once it's all done and over they say did I just convert a gay guy?

I once met a playah like that. He was more gayer than a real gay.

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that Mystery is in the spotlight has anyone seen his advertisements Mystery is all about making $$$$$ right now and selling out on the community.

Here's what youre getting starting on Friday, August 17th, 2007:

The Project Hollywood, Playboy Mansion Emergency Bootcamp. (Value $3,000 for intense, 1-on-1 training.)

Admission to the Rich Jerk's Sold Out Playboy Mansion Party with Mystery as your personal guide. (Value $5,000)

The Project Hollywood Formula Workshop Saturday Session (Value $3000 for more step-by-step instruction.)

The Project Hollywood Formula Saturday Night Field Session (Value $3000 for in field hand holding and A to Z instruciton.)

The Project Hollywood Formula Sunday Debrief Session (Value $2000, with special guests.)

Plus You'll Also Get:

Lifetime Access To Mystery's Bootcamps (Value $10,000.)

Project Hollywood Formula Limited Edition DVDs (Value $5000.)

Mind of Mystery Virtual Brain Transplant (Value $5000.)

Total Value =$36,000!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Brady is the first one done. I didn't see him. Then it's probably the 45 year-old virigin. Then pradeeb.

The previews show Alvaro and the flame sticking around. Same the chinese guy.

Alvaro (if he cut his hair), Brady and the flame look normal. The fat guy looks like fun to hang out with, but maybe because I always associate fat guys with funny. And the other guy is just weird. See how he's hunchback? Poor guy.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
If an ugly Mofo like J-Dog can get laid, anyone can.

Mostly, it's about having confidence and the right attitude.

Look at the guys that went in the bar first - they were coming from a position of neediness, had no social skills, and that one poor bastard who was a decent looking guy stood on "Death Row" all night and didn't even approach.

Now, contrast that to when Mystery, Matador and J-Dog entered the Venue.
You could tell that as uncomfortable as the first group felt, they felt exactly the opposite in the venue. They had the attidude like "This is my house, and every piece of ass in here is mine"

Much of that comes from experience, and from the confidence that successes brings.

Women can smell desperation and geekeness from a mile away.

It's about confidence and having the stronger frame.

And that comes from experience and of course, success, and not watching TV shows or reading PUA forums.

Get out there and approach.

Crash and burn and learn.

And to repeat what I said earlier - I would rather become the type of Man who seduces women, as opposed to learning tricks and tactics on how to seduce women.

There is a clear difference between the two.

If watching the show helps you, then watch it. If not, then don't.

Mystery has game, and gets results, but I think there are better ways than his method, and that is the direction I've taken and it's been very rewarding to me not just personally, but professionally as well.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple key points I would like to make. First, I think the show is good. For one, to get a VISUAL on some live sarging, so maybe we can see some of our own flaws. I know I actually saw some things the guys did on the show that I have tried before. Like trying to just make conversation, and then of course I get frozen out of the set.

I would also point out that this is a GREAT inspiration. We get to watch these guys change. How many threads have you read on this site, where a guy is going through the bootcamp or wants to make 1000 approaches, and keeps a day-to-day log? And how did it make you feel? For me it was exciting and motivates me to sarge and keep improving. The show excites me the same way, because we actually get to watch these guys transform, and realize we can do it ourselves.

Last, I've already mystery's eBook and just got his book from Amazon. I've also read Neil Strauss' "The Game" as well as some other material from them both. The reason they give you canned material is BECAUSE it works, and it builds confidence in low self-esteem men. After you gain your confidence, you will naturally start including random sh*t you thought up on your own. Success breeds confidence. Fake it 'till you make it. If that means using canned lines...so be it. They work, and I know because I've used it.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah. So far I'm rooting for the "boxer" dude with the curly hair. He was the most energetic and excited about learning this stuff. And the fact that he froze in the club like that....that is ME ME ME! So I really think he will explode and do well. Just my $.02!!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
And to repeat what I said earlier - I would rather become the type of Man who seduces women, as opposed to learning tricks and tactics on how to seduce women.

There is a clear difference between the two.

If watching the show helps you, then watch it. If not, then don't.

Mystery has game, and gets results, but I think there are better ways than his method, and that is the direction I've taken and it's been very rewarding to me not just personally, but professionally as well.
Wow, I thought I was the only one who isn't all about the "community." All these guys need are social skills and they'll get a long way. Add in some wit and knowing how to talk to women and they're golden...it's really that simple.