Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a great thing.

Now there will be even more guys out in the field who have nothing more to show for themselves than a thin veil of magic tricks.

While I have polished myself as an individual and have become the well-rounded individual most girls seek, other guys will see Mystery's show and spend tons of money and time on PUA techniques and developing fake confidence only to sacrifice developing real confidence in real things. Of course, they'll eventually figure it out (as the girls have), but they'll have a lot of catching up to do at that point.

I think it's great. :up:

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Pick-up Artist on VH1 tonight at 8:00pm CDT

Just thought you guys would be interested, Mystery's television show premieres on VH1 tonight (Monday, 8/06) at 8:00pm CDT.

Whether good or bad, it should be an interesting watch.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scott Baio is a chode, he's a natural with looks and an acting career, which is why it was great when Mystery outgamed him in the book.

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea really, i honestly doubt it will be that educational

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet

another cool show to watch is beauty and the geek,it's always fun to see geeks with chics lol

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naes said:
Yea really, i honestly doubt it will be that educational
It really isn't besides watching mystery, matador, and j-dog approach. You can see the little subtle things they do.

The editors basically edit it to give you the entertainment aspect of it. This is more like a beauty and the geek show, where each week someone gets eliminated, but in this eposide no one gets eliminated.

Too me the only part thats really helpful is watching Mystery and his crew approach, the small little segments is decent enough to see how they really are.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Actually, it was on during the weekend. I've already seen this 'premiere'. I dunno if it was a programing error or something, but it was on.

And while it wasn't legendary or anything, it was rather enjoyable. Since we're more knowledgeable about the details of all this, I think we can get more fun out of the show than other people.

Meh, at least its better than Charm School. *shudder*

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes me sick in the stomach to see all the dummies believing that, reality shows are ACTUALLY REAL. Why the hell would advertisers spend millions of dollars on "chance"? I mean most of the people portrayed on these shows are psychos, who can't make sound decisions in life...
If Mystery and his nail polish decides to formally go into acting, fine, I'm wishing him luck.
Actually, most of the videos shown on youtube as secretly filmed aren't, else he would have had his azz sued by now... after all they know he got some cash!
His followers here are mainly statistics, which he use to earn a GOOD LIVING! He is so cleaver, God, I almost admire him...

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
***Watching the show right now!!****

Guys, there's good and bad to come of this. These are my opinions, but first the bad:

I felt fear that women I sarge will catch onto routines, openers, etc. that I'm using. I think this show wont get as much exposure as we think. It''l be like a fart in the wind, vapor.

For the GOOD! Man, how many inspirational threads have you guys read, where people are trying to improve themselves and it gave you the drive to get your ass out there????? Well here's the same thing except with video. Plus I REALLY learn alot from watching aproaches on video. I think this can help us all.

Plus, this stuff doesn't work unless you have the nuts to try it. 90% of men....including me at times....dont have those nuts.

Watch it, learn what you can, but most of all, watch these guys improve and let it inspire you.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I'm not a big fan of MM, but I'll watch it anyways as I may be able to pick up something new.

StoneColdFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed the MM, although parts of it didn't appeal to me, there were parts that were good, and can be used to your advantage.

Like most PUA books you have to decipher what you like and don't like.

But anyway, i'm watching.

and..some of these guys are obviously gay.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that was gay and it seemed really phony. Nothing believable about "mystery" at all.

The part where he and his crew go into the club to show the students how its done seemed soooooo fake.

They never showed him aproach a girl from start to finish, just clips of conversations.. I'm normally not skeptical but I'm just not buying it.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Mystery, Matador and J-Dog didn't even manage a kiss close, or at least if they did, and if they did, you would think it would have been shown, but it wasn't.

Regardless, I'll watch the series because I'm interested in "The Community" and PU

I've also met both Mystery and J-Dog, and it's kinda cool seeing them on TV

But again, I subscribe to the "Direct" method, or should I say, Direct lifestyle, and not only has my game skyrocketed, but my life has changed for the better not just personally but professionally.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I like it. Its sooo funny to watch them, especially the part, "so how did you do in katrina?" "2 died" "ok, well, later then" hahaha.