MySpace pick-up-lines/intoductions/conversation starters?

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a question for all you myspace sargers. What are ways to start conversations with myspace girls? Any help regarding myspace sarging would be appriciated.

Radiance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace and messengers should only be used to get a girls number, and that's it. It should be short, simple, and quick. Just get the number, and from there you call her up and arrange a date/whatever.

It shouldn't be the entire basis of your sarging.

If you're having a hard time trying to start a conversation over myspace.. I would hate to see you trying to pick up a girl face to face. It's not that hard. On myspace you have so much more to work with. You have her favorite bands, movies, hobbies etc.. take what you have and run with it. Of course don't spend too much time on small talk. Get straight to the point let her know you mean business and ask for her number.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Don't.

That's good advice.
heh heh! thats actually right in my opinion. If I'm flirting with girls on myspace...its only with the girls I know and mack on in real life (cause they actually know that you aren't scared to hit on them face to face). If you start hitting on women over the internet, thats just weird and creepy or at the very least, the p.ussy thing to do.

Radiance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking up girls on myspace doesn't work very well from my experience.

It gives the girl too much opportunity to ignore the conversation.

I just had a perfect push-pull line set up with this girl (she has a bf, but she is a slut anyway, so I didn't care), I set up the push, and waited for a reply back to do the pull but it never came. So now she just thinks I'm a jerk.

Oh well, not a loss really. But there is just a lot of things that can go wrong.

That is just one example.

Tom Juan

Banned
Reaction score
Omg, this is the most pathetic topic I've seen in quite a while.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Juan said:
Omg, this is the most pathetic topic I've seen in quite a while.
you're one to talk mister "tell her you're moving to get her in bed":nono:

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about Tom Juan, he's just the newest troll in our 2006 line...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Locster said:
This is a question for all you myspace sargers. What are ways to start conversations with myspace girls? Any help regarding myspace sarging would be appriciated.

if ur tryin to be time efficient, then simply state wat ur thinkin and wat u want, almost as if ur pickin her up in person - "hey girl i had to tell u that ur so incredibly beautiful, gimme your AIM sn and we'll talk ;)"

or

"hey cutie wats ur sn?" (that one works alot more than u think)

or

if u find somethin on their page to tease them about, then mention it in the subject so she reads ur message

i got myspace down to a science

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^great so far ive been using these:

excuse me, i just want u to know that ur a pretty attractive female, but your hair could look a lil better

You seem like an interesting person, check out my profile and if you like it add me or atleast leave some comments

I think you're hot, you got instant messanger?

please tell me what yall think about them

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Locster said:
^^^great so far ive been using these:

excuse me, i just want u to know that ur a pretty attractive female, but your hair could look a lil better

You seem like an interesting person, check out my profile and if you like it add me or atleast leave some comments

I think you're hot, you got instant messanger?

please tell me what yall think about them

ur 17 and from LA....DONT NEG HIT ON MYSPACE and DONT SAY HOT - say anythin besides hot....beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, girls HATE hearing hot, it makes them sound more slutty so its nto a good pickup word

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love the compliments but its not doing you any favours to talk like this! It just makes you sound sleezy. If you where to tell her you noticed her smile or something like that well it would probably come off even worse because girls are on guard for this because they know guys will say something like that.

If girls are on myspace they obviously want to talk so just pick something genuine and say it!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Sigh... guess I'll give a real answer, though my first response was true.

What I've found out is, almost no matter what you say, the girl will be on the defensive. Any number of online predators could be the one sending her these compliments. Sometimes they just won't reply at all. I don't blame them.

So, how to score on Myspace then? Let them come to you. If a girl on Myspace sends you a compliment, its totally different. You KNOW she's interested, and suddenly you are in control. You can easily reply back with something witty and turn it into a messenger sn, email address, or number.

But then again, how often will a HB7-10 NOT have a bf, BE on Myspace, and SEND you an actual compliment? Yeaaa, don't hold your breath for that one.

That's why I say, just use Myspace as an extra avenue for girls. Just make it and leave it. Check on it every now and then, and keep it updated, but never make it your main way to get girls.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mitch_Mustain said:
I use myspace to start conversations with girls by dissing them and saying crue things. Disgusting no, distasteful maybe, ballsy, you bet.
ballsy? what do you want? people to start congratulating you on how much of a brave man you are for dissing some girl over the internet? I wish i had your levle of confidence :rolleyes:

Phrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
if ur tryin to be time efficient, then simply state wat ur thinkin and wat u want, almost as if ur pickin her up in person - "hey girl i had to tell u that ur so incredibly beautiful, gimme your AIM sn and we'll talk ;)"

or

"hey cutie wats ur sn?" (that one works alot more than u think)

or

if u find somethin on their page to tease them about, then mention it in the subject so she reads ur message

i got myspace down to a science
what's sn?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Sigh... guess I'll give a real answer, though my first response was true.

What I've found out is, almost no matter what you say, the girl will be on the defensive. Any number of online predators could be the one sending her these compliments. Sometimes they just won't reply at all. I don't blame them.

So, how to score on Myspace then? Let them come to you. If a girl on Myspace sends you a compliment, its totally different. You KNOW she's interested, and suddenly you are in control. You can easily reply back with something witty and turn it into a messenger sn, email address, or number.

But then again, how often will a HB7-10 NOT have a bf, BE on Myspace, and SEND you an actual compliment? Yeaaa, don't hold your breath for that one.

That's why I say, just use Myspace as an extra avenue for girls. Just make it and leave it. Check on it every now and then, and keep it updated, but never make it your main way to get girls.

for girls under the age of 21, ud be surprised how many single hot girls tehre really are!