MySpace pick-up-lines/intoductions/conversation starters?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
DUDE ur retarded, im 21, and ill GLADLY **** the cute 18/19 year old girls

so thanks for the good luck wish with the 19 year olds LOL

by the way, the 20/100 that reply arent the lowest ones, instead they r the ones who wanna hook up the most, cuz the other ones who dont reply r simply just myspace attention *****s

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
DUDE ur retarded, im 21, and ill GLADLY **** the cute 18/19 year old girls

so thanks for the good luck wish with the 19 year olds LOL

by the way, the 20/100 that reply arent the lowest ones, instead they r the ones who wanna hook up the most, cuz the other ones who dont reply r simply just myspace attention *****s
And where will those dirty typing skills get you when you're 35 dude? Still gonna be praying your inbox is full then?

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aye

Radiance said:
Myspace and messengers should only be used to get a girls number, and that's it. It should be short, simple, and quick. Just get the number, and from there you call her up and arrange a date/whatever.

It shouldn't be the entire basis of your sarging.

If you're having a hard time trying to start a conversation over myspace.. I would hate to see you trying to pick up a girl face to face. It's not that hard. On myspace you have so much more to work with. You have her favorite bands, movies, hobbies etc.. take what you have and run with it. Of course don't spend too much time on small talk. Get straight to the point let her know you mean business and ask for her number.
Well put!

I recently have been teasing girls and small things once a week. Telling them I'll talk to them later after a few e-mails... Then just randomly saying "we should grab a bite to eat sometime" and they will always give me their number. I'll wait a few days and call and after a few calls/days go by setup the date.