MYSPACE INSTRUCTIONS - from 1st message to 1st date (VERY INFORMATIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like your guide skip.. and forget all these haterz... myspace has helped me meet a bunch of girls... and ur guide has helped me speed up the proceses... and all these ppl that are just talking just to talk and asking for more pics, they are just hating u... you and me both know that most of the ppl in this site are vergins and anti social "key board jokieieiies" and yes i know i speeelleelelelid that wrong...

DEAL WITH IT.

thanks again skip... serge on bro

Amigu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I like that you see that it's a numbers game. I like how you say do the transition to RL quickly.
What kinda bugs me is the message you send her "hey whats your sn? your so beautiful baby:)" my impression is that every Joe Blow on myspace sends chicks these kind of messages and I imagine that they come across as a) suck upish and b) seedy.
I think something a bit more C/F would probably yield a higher result no?
I don't have much experience with this but I remember sending one random girl something like "Hey do you like my charming smile or my amazing body (I'm average) more?" and getting a really positive response IE screen name right away and chat a few minutes later. Just an idea.

The other ones is I'm not sure how effective showing of your body is. I saw your pic and I see your style etc and maybe it appeals to the kind of girls you're after but I prefer a catchy/intresting photo over a body builder pose.

Otherwise you broke it down really nicely.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Amigu said:
Ok I like that you see that it's a numbers game. I like how you say do the transition to RL quickly.
What kinda bugs me is the message you send her "hey whats your sn? your so beautiful baby:)" my impression is that every Joe Blow on myspace sends chicks these kind of messages and I imagine that they come across as a) suck upish and b) seedy.
I think something a bit more C/F would probably yield a higher result no?
I don't have much experience with this but I remember sending one random girl something like "Hey do you like my charming smile or my amazing body (I'm average) more?" and getting a really positive response IE screen name right away and chat a few minutes later. Just an idea.

The other ones is I'm not sure how effective showing of your body is. I saw your pic and I see your style etc and maybe it appeals to the kind of girls you're after but I prefer a catchy/intresting photo over a body builder pose.

Otherwise you broke it down really nicely.
its all bout how she thinks u look........girls love to be told by good lookin guys that they r good looking, sending the message i just said, or maybe some variation of it will INSTANTLY weed out girls who u shoudlnt waste ur time on, as they wont give u their sn.......and trust me, u'll get plenty of sn's if u send the same thing to 100 girls

DJTJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do all chicks no what an SN is (I didn't untill recently).

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
JesterX said:
whats the secret in getting girls to add you?

girls adding u shouldnt mean SHYT, u gotta message them and get theri sns, myspace FRIENDS dont mean a thing

Reaction score
Yes, Skip this is a great guide, but unforunately, it only describes one perspective.

There is more than one way to go about it, and Skip's method is just one way.

Looks do play a role, but not nearly as much as you think.

JesterX: The secret to getting girls to add you is by creating a lot of traffic to your site. In real-world situations, when a girl sees you with another hot girl, you have a perceived value in her eyes.

On Myspace, it's a little different, but social proof still counts. This strategy is explained in detail in The Myspace Pick-up Guide (you can download it for free for a limited time).

Basically, you need to create a large database of girls. Just add them based on the criteria when you 'browse.' You choose the age, body types, etc.

Then, you create bulletins. As long as you don't put out the same generic BS 99% of people put out, you'll stand out. Then, girls will respond to YOU. You can subtly qualify the girls with the bulletins you put out as well. Consider it as a "get to know JesterX - and this is the type of girl I like" sort of strategy.

Then they respond and qualify themselves to you. Of course, these are girls already on your list. Once you have this sort of process ongoing, you'll get friend requests from girls on a daily basis, I guarantee it. It depends on how active you are though.

Comment on people's profiles, make yourself visible.

If you want more strategies that will surely help you, download the free ebook. It's only free for a limited time...only 2 weeks from now it will be selling for $29, so act fast before this offer is up.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
Paintball guy, your pics are fine.

Skip is correct though, you don't want to have too many. I would suggest you delete the one with you wearing the hat.

The best way to know what pics to post on Myspace:

Take 10 pictures of yourself. Put them all up on hotornot.com, and after 50 votes on each, select the 2-3 with the highest rankings.

Also, like I mentioned in my above post, social proof matters. For example, if you have a picture of you with some attractive female girl 'friends' put these up. It will increase your perceived value in the eyes of other girls.

Less is more.

Put up 3-4 pictures but make them GOOD.

It's nice to have one of your car...nice ride by the way! But don't overdo it.

Here's a tip - It seems to me you use your Myspace to keep in touch with friends, and that's fine. But, if you want to score a lot with women, you need to follow certain guidelines. I would recommend creating a separate account for the purpose of dating. You will need to project a certain 'character' online that may not necessarily be the type of character or vibe you project to your close friends.

There are many advantages to having 2 separate accounts. You also don't want to give away too much detail about yourself to women you are trying to get with. Be more of a mystery...since you're not a mystery to your friends, again having a separate account has advantages.

If you want more such tips, be sure to check out the free book in my signature.

Cheers,
-MPUG

Reaction score
A clarification about social proof on Myspace.

It does not matter who your 'friends' are. When I say social proof matters, I mean that you must show that you have value. Just like you would do so in the field when approaching - project value.

The best way to do this on Myspace is to, instead of taking lame pictures of yourself in front of the mirror like everyone else, be orginal!

Take pictures of you and your hot girl 'friends' from that weekend you hung out at the beach (for example).

This projects many things at once. The fact that you are a fun person, not just some loser looking for ass; that other hot girls think you're cool because you have proof of hanging out with them; that you have a life; that you look good with your shirt off, etc...

Be creative and don't do what everyone else is doing. (otherwise you'll get what everyone else is getting, and 99% of guys on Myspace get absolutely nothing).

MPUG

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
myspacepickupguide said:
A clarification about social proof on Myspace.

It does not matter who your 'friends' are. When I say social proof matters, I mean that you must show that you have value. Just like you would do so in the field when approaching - project value.

The best way to do this on Myspace is to, instead of taking lame pictures of yourself in front of the mirror like everyone else, be orginal!

Take pictures of you and your hot girl 'friends' from that weekend you hung out at the beach (for example).

This projects many things at once. The fact that you are a fun person, not just some loser looking for ass; that other hot girls think you're cool because you have proof of hanging out with them; that you have a life; that you look good with your shirt off, etc...

Be creative and don't do what everyone else is doing. (otherwise you'll get what everyone else is getting, and 99% of guys on Myspace get absolutely nothing).

MPUG

Wow, another KJ idiot trying to plug his material - and there was me thinking this forum had already hit rock bottom:rolleyes:

From the few posts you've just made on this site, I can discern 3 very important things:

1. you are a quack salesman with nothing of value to offer here. The bible alone far surpasses your material.

2. You want to make a reputaion for yourself, which is fair, because guys gain great comfort from being respected; and a legacy is our only chance at immortality. However your goals are ultimately selfish.

3. you do not know how to persuade people or gain their approval. A superiority complex will just get you flamed down my friend. Try explaining things from your target audience' point of view- as apposed to saying they are wrong... all the while claiming your (clearly KJ, worthless, rehashed drivel) is the only way to go.

It's 7am and I'm not in the mood to dance around the point, so:

fvck off you retarded, KJ, salesman wanker. We have enough trolls and useless threads already.

Thank you.

Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
Wow, another KJ idiot trying to plug his material - and there was me thinking this forum had already hit rock bottom:rolleyes:

From the few posts you've just made on this site, I can discern 3 very important things:

1. you are a quack salesman with nothing of value to offer here. The bible alone far surpasses your material.

2. You want to make a reputaion for yourself, which is fair, because guys gain great comfort from being respected; and a legacy is our only chance at immortality. However your goals are ultimately selfish.

3. you do not know how to persuade people or gain their approval. A superiority complex will just get you flamed down my friend. Try explaining things from your target audience' point of view- as apposed to saying they are wrong... all the while claiming your (clearly KJ, worthless, rehashed drivel) is the only way to go.

It's 7am and I'm not in the mood to dance around the point, so:

fvck off you retarded, KJ, salesman wanker. We have enough trolls and useless threads already.

Thank you.
"Wow" you have no clue, and nor do you have any etiquette.

The posters in this thread asked questions, and I provided advice.

I cannot see why you are so offended. Am I stealing someone's thunder?

My apologies if so, but in your post you have clearly conveyed hostility, lack of class, and insecurity all wrapped in a nice little package.

Thanks for sharing, but I don't think anyone cares to hear your "drivel."

No, I'm not a KJ, sorry to disappoint you.

Oh, wait, did you expect me to jump at your throat like Skip does? Ah, I see, no, I'm not 12yrs-old. Sorry to disappoint you twice.

Good morning by the way. Why you check this site so early in the morning is mind-boggling; does your life revolve around it?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
myspacepickupguide said:
"Wow" you have no clue, and nor do you have any etiquette.

The posters in this thread asked questions, and I provided advice.

I cannot see why you are so offended. Am I stealing someone's thunder?

My apologies if so, but in your post you have clearly conveyed hostility, lack of class, and insecurity all wrapped in a nice little package.

Thanks for sharing, but I don't think anyone cares to hear your "drivel."

No, I'm not a KJ, sorry to disappoint you.

Oh, wait, did you expect me to jump at your throat like Skip does? Ah, I see, no, I'm not 12yrs-old. Sorry to disappoint you twice.

Good morning by the way. Why you check this site so early in the morning is mind-boggling; does your life revolve around it?
I'm not really an angry person, I have simply had enough of the trolls. My previous outburst was perhaps uncalled for, but no harm done imo.

And the day I believe you aren't a KJ is the day I put a gun in my mouth and blow my fvcking brains out on the basis that I've already lost my mind.

Just look at the link to your site? I mean wtf is that?

I also flagged you as a troll on the merits of your advice alone. Sounds like garbage to me.

Currently, I think you don't know what you're talking about. But opinions can change.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I re-read my posts, and I'm being a d!ck. sorry.

I guess I'm just in a bad mood today, and maybe slightly suspicious of people calling themselves MPUGs (even more so when they have a website)

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who else enjoys playing the 'spot-skips-alternate-IDs' game?

Speling is for nerdz, yo.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll do this post as Skip

I WAS'NT TALKING BOUT U idot! Stop FLAMING me and SHUT THE F*CK UP! Jeez.

Actually, your MySpace tips were pretty useful. Though I would never use it to get chicks because of the online photo/real life disparity.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
I'll do this post as Skip

I WAS'NT TALKING BOUT U idot! Stop FLAMING me and SHUT THE F*CK UP! Jeez.

Actually, your MySpace tips were pretty useful. Though I would never use it to get chicks because of the online photo/real life disparity.
ud be quite surprised, but what myspace has that other sites dont is NORMAL EVERYDAY PEOPLE postin their pics, and usually wat u see in pics is wat u get in person, just make sure the girl doesnt have TINY pics, otherwise ull kno shes hiding somethin

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice... i'm reworking my page now.

I just logged into myspace today to get this in my inbox from a hb8.

"so um..ur pretty hot lol"

so i sent her one back asking for her sn.

myspacepickupguide said:
Paintball guy, your pics are fine.

Skip is correct though, you don't want to have too many. I would suggest you delete the one with you wearing the hat.

The best way to know what pics to post on Myspace:

Take 10 pictures of yourself. Put them all up on hotornot.com, and after 50 votes on each, select the 2-3 with the highest rankings.

Also, like I mentioned in my above post, social proof matters. For example, if you have a picture of you with some attractive female girl 'friends' put these up. It will increase your perceived value in the eyes of other girls.

Less is more.

Put up 3-4 pictures but make them GOOD.

It's nice to have one of your car...nice ride by the way! But don't overdo it.

Here's a tip - It seems to me you use your Myspace to keep in touch with friends, and that's fine. But, if you want to score a lot with women, you need to follow certain guidelines. I would recommend creating a separate account for the purpose of dating. You will need to project a certain 'character' online that may not necessarily be the type of character or vibe you project to your close friends.

There are many advantages to having 2 separate accounts. You also don't want to give away too much detail about yourself to women you are trying to get with. Be more of a mystery...since you're not a mystery to your friends, again having a separate account has advantages.

If you want more such tips, be sure to check out the free book in my signature.

Cheers,
-MPUG

Status
Not open for further replies.