MYSPACE INSTRUCTIONS - from 1st message to 1st date (VERY INFORMATIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt the KJ

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds good, man! I'll look into trying this out.

Sarge on!

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buddypic.com! Dude :crazy:
Are there any mature women (or people) on there??

Look, there's no denying it, the internet reduces this crap down to one-dimension. It reduces everything to one dimension.

I've gotten very mixed reactions from a couple of sites. I don't hold back on my messages/emails, cause frankly, I don't care. I've been called rude, I've been called witty. And a few times, I just haven't been called LOL

Bottom line is, just have fun. Don't take it too seriously, even though 98% of the jokers on these sites do.

ORTIZ SANCHEZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
its a good site you meet great chicks its also fun making your pro i dont know why people seem to hate and alot of people have one. but it should not take over your life to where the only girls you talk to are through myspace

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ORTIZ SANCHEZ said:
its a good site you meet great chicks its also fun making your pro i dont know why people seem to hate and alot of people have one. but it should not take over your life to where the only girls you talk to are through myspace
I liked that post Ortiz, it was simple and true.

There is no reason to hate MySpace. But when it becomes incredibly significant in your "approaching" tactics, then the real world is gonna take you from behind big time.

MySpace won't be so much fun when you're 35.

EDIT : Typo. Man i'm horrible tonight.

Reaction score
I don't know about MySpace. If it works for u, keep it up.
I think different chatrooms like TalkCity etc. are good too if u want to learn how to cold approach women but u don't have ur fear of rejection handled. It's a good place to learn C&F, confidence, what openers work, etc. (Of course it's limited, because u don't see the other, but ur inner child won't cringe out of fear, at least).

Kurt the KJ

Banned
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Our white leader who thinks he's black?
ARGH! What the hell is wrong with you??!?! He wears his cap to the back and slightly left and his black?!?! Who says ruckus?!? Omg, black people say ruckus more! You think you're black?!?! OMGOMGOMG!!! You ever consider maybe that's how he wears 'em cuz that's how he rocks 'em?!?!? The sky is falling. Shut the hell up.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im getting too many private messages and replies to thread all asking me the same thing: "how do u fvck girls from myspace? what do u say? how do u game them?

ive had at least 10 people ask me that in the last 2 weeks, so for all who are wondering, here are simple instructions:

1) Make sure PLEASE to have your BEST pictures up - the less pics the better, because if u have 10 pics, and u look GREAT in only 3, girls might not see the GREAT pics and not reply to u. Put up only pics where u look GREAT, whether its 1or 3 or 5 it doesnt matter, just dont make it too many. Also, keep the mystery alive in ur profile....dont give away who u are, just write a couple sentences that make u seem like a cool/confident guy who would be desirable.

2) do some kind of search for single/local/properly aged girls in ur area. Around where I live, I can get thousands of results. When you see the results, click into only the profiles of girls who's main pic looks desirable to u (aka not fat and not ugly, and at the very least meeting ur physical standards)

3) write the following "spam" message (will work on girls 14-21) - "hey whats your sn? your so beautiful baby " and send it to 100 girls.

4) If you are disgusting and ugly, ull get 0 positive replies. The better you look, the more replies you'll get. U usually get around 20/100 replies (that is when i spam the really hot chicks......when i spam cute and less hot ones like HB7-HB8, i get more replies). Out of 100 girls u spammed. You should get lets say 15 screen names.

5) when you IM them all, just say "hey babe this is XXXX from myspace, you gave me your screen name there". Here is a basic list of what you need to say/ask/talk about in the first convo. First and foremost, ask her what her name is and tell her yours AS IF ITS A REAL LIFE APPROACH. Next, ask her what she thought of you're pics. If she DOESNT say "cute, hot, gorgeous, sexy, aka anything really good" then u BLOCK her. For instance, u ask what she thought of ur pics, and she says "they're ok, ummm idk, ugly, average, ill look later" - any of those u BLOCK, save urself time. If the girl gave u her sn, the good news is she prob saw ur pics and thought at least something good about u.

Anyway, after that, talk about how old u 2 are, where u both from, if ur both single, ask her WHY she's single and expand on that (aka be a lil ****y/funny/sweet w/e u want), then ask what she does for fun. MAKE IT SEEM like u 2 have alot in common aka if she says she loves the beach, then tell her how great it was when u went to the beach last time and talk about the beach for a bit (aka build rapport real quick). This should all last about 10-15 minutse from the initial hello. After you talk about what you do for fun, ask her if she wants to hang out sometime - THIS IS CRUCIAL. You HAVE TO SAY "do u wanna chill sometime?" or "do you wanna hang out sometime?", ONLY THOSE TWO, all other suggestions look extra creepy and will not be as successful! her answer is ALSO VERY CRUCIAL. "sure, yea, of course, sure why not, id love to" are all GOOD answer, in which case u say "aight gimme ur cell # ill call u up sometime" and tell her u gotta go. DONE....if she wants to hang out, she WILL give you her #, or else she's just retarded.

if to hanging out she says "maybe, no, i dont know, how do i know ur not a rapist?, we'll see" or any of that, u BLOCK and cut ur losses....do not try to talk to her online for a few more hours or days and hope she changes her mind - SHE WONT

6) call her up WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT, just make sure not to wait long, czu she wont remember a random myspace guy if u take too long, so i suggest waiting between 1 minute and 3 days.........yes its actually FUN and EXCITING to call a girl rite away when u get her #........if ur not good at being fun and spontaneous then just wait a day or two.

7)during the phone call, talk to her AS IF U ALREADY MET HER and talk for a couple of minutse, then make plans

8) the rest is all real life pimpin, but best choices of what to do while hanging out are MOVIES, ONE OF UR HOUSES, DRINKING TOGETHER, GOING OUT TO EAT, PLAYING POOL..............and guess what, it DOESNT MATTEr if she brings a friend, cuz its the INTERNET, girls dont feel safe sometimes even when they are intrested, so when sshe says she'll bring a friend, u say SURE, or else she wont hang out period!

thats that, any questions or comments?
HAHAHA!!!

I love posts like this because I know that I have less competition.

If you give a girl a canned line and act all ****y/funny/pimp/player whatever online, then what happens when you go on the date?

She figures out you're an insecure, desperate keyboard jockey fiending pvssy.

Be yourself god dammit.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's official.

The demise of real life game has begun.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
killacam, actually, the demise of real life PICKUPS has begun...but its all bout game when u takin the girl from the initial meeting into the bedroom, am i not right about that?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
I bet skippy smooth as day old butter in person. I will tell you something....The cap comes off. F***** drives the chunky hunnies wild.

Skip,
I beg you....Post your MYSPACE!!! :flowers: For those of us who need it soooo bad.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
killacam, actually, the demise of real life PICKUPS has begun...but its all bout game when u takin the girl from the initial meeting into the bedroom, am i not right about that?
MySpace game won't help when you're 35, real life game will. Infact, MySpace game @ 35 would be labelled as creepy. Perhaps resulting in jail time for pulling sleaze on a 13 year old girl pretending to be a fraction older ;)

I really don't want to get started on the negatives of MySpace all over again. But i'll stick to macking girls up front, you stil to macking the computer screen.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
hey we all kno about the negatives of using myspace at 35....but dude ur 17, if u got nice pics, u could pull the easiest chicks off of myspace cuz ud probly go for what, 15-18 rite? they are ALL down to hang out as long as ur good looking enough

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
hey we all kno about the negatives of using myspace at 35....but dude ur 17, if u got nice pics, u could pull the easiest chicks off of myspace cuz ud probly go for what, 15-18 rite? they are ALL down to hang out as long as ur good looking enough
It's an avenue I could always look into. I do use MySpace, but mainly for contact with people I already know.

I like your train of thought though. You're using resources available to you in an effective way, but as long as you can distinguish between using it to notch up your game, and letting it become your game's main focal point, then it's all good.

Cheers.

EDIT : I really can't type these days. Horrible typos ;)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
killa cam - u cant even hit up clubs or bars yet, thus myspace is the perfect replacement for that!

also, once again, myspace is just another way to get #.......from there its all EXACTLY THE SAME when it comes to bustin game, with the only only differnece being that girls could flake due to "not meeting people online"

but that kinda flaking is just as frequent as regular flaking........

Status
Not open for further replies.