MY statistics and comments on online sarging vs. streets, clubs and parties

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Nobody said anything about cyber sex.... I have never done that. If I don't meet them within three emails, I cut and run. If I do show up and it's some fat bint in a tent, hey at least I'm out and about and can work on some other girls instead.
In some guys world only 300lb, linebacker chicks give them the time of day and they expect that everyone has the same type of "luck" as they. Don't waste your time explaining, some guys aren't meant to comprehend.

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Consent said:
Yeah, before the internet existed HB9s usually couldn't find guys they wanted to date and often lived alone with 5 cats for the rest of their lives. But now with the Internet, which is what they prefer (according to the people here), they finally have a place to find a bf they want. Yay
I'm sorry, perhaps I wasn't explaining myself well.

No, on a closer inspection, I did, but you simply have a hard time understanding, and you had already made up your mind about what to think.

Sucks to be you with that attitude.

Let me explain it again. Read slowly now. On the internet, a woman enjoys a certain distance, and she can choose who to talk to. If she is goodlooking and hit on constantly for that reason irl (that means "in real life"), she may find the internet a good alternative as she can choose to hide her appearance there, so she'll know men aren't just drooling over her because of her looks.

There. Was it hard to understand the second time as well? Feel free to use as much sarcasm as needed.

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendly Otter said:
you had already made up your mind about what to think.
Sucks to be you with that attitude.
But I guess someone could say the exact same thing about you since you've just been tightly hugging your own point of view.

Friendly Otter said:
Read slowly now. On the internet, a woman enjoys a certain distance, and she can choose who to talk to. If she is goodlooking and hit on constantly for that reason irl (that means "in real life"), she may find the internet a good alternative as she can choose to hide her appearance there, so she'll know men aren't just drooling over her because of her looks.
Exactly! That's the reason why good looking girls don't like fashion and always purposely dress down in public by wearing sweaters they buy at Wal-mart because they don't want guys hitting on them. This way they can see which guys actually like them for their personality. This happens a lot!

Friendly Otter said:
There. Was it hard to understand the second time as well? Feel free to use as much sarcasm as needed.
I'm not being sarcastic though, man. I totally agree with you. Good looking girls purposely use things like the internet to see if guys like them for their personality which is why they rarely dress in things that are tight fitting or revealing. They get hit on so much they mostly choose not to wear make up.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting arguments.

If you can pull from anywhere it doesn't matter. Just as long as the girl is good.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you are handicapped

What if you are handicapped at meeting new women in college or where ever you are and that your personality is not like that to apporach all the women you see.

Be honest...most men dont make any apporaches...most men shy out of them.

SO then you have the net.

What is a man to do, when he is so far in the hole that sarging in the real world is so difficult that he can only go online to gain some confidence and skill.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ssj245 said:
What if you are handicapped at meeting new women in college or where ever you are and that your personality is not like that to apporach all the women you see.

Be honest...most men dont make any apporaches...most men shy out of them.

SO then you have the net.

What is a man to do, when he is so far in the hole that sarging in the real world is so difficult that he can only go online to gain some confidence and skill.
And those men are "winners" and not "losers". Correct?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating a girl i met on myspace for a year. Almost all her female friends are on myspace. People around town recognize me from myspace. People around town recognize her from myspace. People we've never even met.

Females in their teens and 20s are almost all on myspace or some sort of equivalent of that... or soon will be. My girl is social as hell in person and runs into people she knows constantly. My one friend followed her around the bar saturday night because she'd introduce him to lots of women that night: who nearly all are on my girl's myspace friends list. Her social nature easily follows to myspace where she can log in and and have a few messages waiting for her from a bunch of people. It's just another avenue of being social for her...not some respite to hide from the world. Now she can have someone to talk to even on a rainy day or she's sick and can't leave her apartment.

And yeah she's like an 8 or 9 in looks and getting even better since she's got the going to the gym bug back. She's very faithful, very loving and was raised by her well-to-do grandparents (grandfather was chief of police and her grandmother a homemaker) and graduated college.

My point is... the same people that are on myspace are the people you see around town anyway. At least people in the age bracket I mentioned. They don't have some crazy weirdness about them... or a lack of social skills.. or are necessarily ugly. ALL the time i'm at the bar and hear people mention something about myspace and suddenly it's "hey i'm on there too!" and it's +1 to the myspace friends list.

This is getting to be like Fox news where if they had their way everyone would completely believe that the internet is one big orgy of pedophiles... where in reality the same people you see on the streets are the people on the internet.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tihash said:
Plus, nothing compares to hearing my LTR say things like, “You know, when I first saw you in the bookstore I got butterflies in my stomach and hoped you would talk to me.” .

Last night my myspace girlfriend of a year was lying in bed with me after i did her, turned and looked me in the eyes and said "I remember looking at you when you were driving us the second time we went out and thinking 'he's going to be my boyfriend.'" Then we went to bed and woke up at 6am with her touching me telling me she just had a dream about having sex with me.

But i met her on myspace so i must be screwed up.

Some very high-quality girls just never will feel ok meeting guys from online.
If they are so high quality why are they so close minded? Would they prefer to meet drunk a$$holes at bars? You should meet quality people through any avenue available.

I didn't have sex with my girlfriend for the first 3 weeks. She's not slutty in the least. Oh she wanted it... but "quality" people have self control.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I didn't have sex with my girlfriend for the first 3 weeks. She's not slutty in the least. Oh she wanted it... but "quality" people have self control.
What make you think she wasn't having sex with others? Or that you lacked game?

Having sex with a woman the first night (a few men are very good seducing) or 3 weeks later don't make her a slut nor pure. In fact, that's not the determine factor.

Now...having sex with ANY man (regardless of how long it takes) is what make them slutz.

rocketman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting women face to face is the best way!

I have read all the posts on this subject and from my experience, meeting women face to face has been the best way for me to meet women. You can't build attraction through the internet, you can't see her body language or hear her tone of voice. These things are very important when interacting with a woman. Some people would rather log on and lose their dignity, rather than deal with the hassle of trying to meet women face to face. Some guys I know are using the internet to meet women and have had little or no success. Then again some of those same guys couldn't get laid in a ***** house with a fist full of fifities. Bottom line is, interacting with women face to face is really the best and only way to build attraction, improve social skills and get feedback from a woman.

- Paul

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocketman1 said:
I have read all the posts on this subject and from my experience, meeting women face to face has been the best way for me to meet women. You can't build attraction through the internet, you can't see her body language or hear her tone of voice. These things are very important when interacting with a woman. Some people would rather log on and lose their dignity, rather than deal with the hassle of trying to meet women face to face. Some guys I know are using the internet to meet women and have had little or no success. Then again some of those same guys couldn't get laid in a ***** house with a fist full of fifities. Bottom line is, interacting with women face to face is really the best and only way to build attraction, improve social skills and get feedback from a woman.

- Paul
Another testimonial that sarging successfully online takes more skill than the average guy has.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just advice for my fellow Asian brothers.

For Asian dudes who are trying to get non-Asian tail, I strongly discourage them from trying online dating. Yes, I've known several white players who can regularly pull tail from online, but it's a stacked deck when it comes to Asian Men trying to pull non-Asian tale on the net.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with confidence, Game, frame control and all that.

One study showed that an AM needed to make $247,000 MORE than a WM in order to get the same response rate.
http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2006/04/freakonomics-cost-of-interracial.html

Another Asian dude tried an experiment, he used his white friend's profile- word for exact word- and the only difference was he put Asian instead of white. His response rate? 2.5%. His white friend? 20%.

Another experiment. Original profile with his pic. 2 smiles and 0 e-mails. Now then he tried the original profile, no pic, and race changed to Mixed. 5 smiles and 1 e-mail. More than double the response rate.

Can it be done? of course, but why play, as an Asian man, on an unlevel playing field. Your best bet is simply to go out in real life and use your skills, confidence, Game and dominance in order to convey your personality and sexuality.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're quite young, right? Myspace is mainly populated by the under 30 lot. If you're under 30 and in a band, it's 24-karat platinum.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Franscisco - successful online sarging goes like this - 1 email, 5 minute AIM convo, get #, and then its all game just like it would be as getting a # any other way....so ur saying theres not enough time for that? lol....maybe its easier for me cuz younger girls are easier to game and hook up with (im 21)

Bonhomme - I am 21 yea, and i got some pics that lotsa girls say r hot/sexy, sooo getting #s from there is quite easy for me....after gettin the #, i always set up a date and its simple from there

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
...maybe its easier for me cuz younger girls are easier to game and hook up with (im 21)
Nah, I think that you don't understand my sarcasm because your 21. :rolleyes: