MY statistics and comments on online sarging vs. streets, clubs and parties

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valdez said:
Amen to not having alot of time on your hands.

I go to school fulltime as well as work fulltime and I rarely have a chance to go out too much. I actually met my ex gf and now bestfriend on myspace...if it weren't for myspace it would have been nearly impossible to meet her as she works and goes to school fulltime just like me.

I get pretty good results with my myspace, feel free to check it out.

www.myspace.com/bvaldez

So...a man that is telling me that his best friend is a woman (other than his wife or current girlfriend that in my view are the ONLY females that can be considered "best friends") is trying to tell me that dating in the Internet is NOT for losers?

I wonder why a MAN would want a woman (other than wife or live in girlfriend) to be his "best friend".

Dude, IF you are in college and you are telling me that you are spending your time looking for women in the Internet? Join a damn fraternity!

Reaction score
The Reason The Internet Works

If I was a minimum wage guy, looking for a job and I went out to all the stores down the street, around the corner, etc., and I got no job, I would be very pissed and conclude the economy is bad. If I go online to careerbuilder or monster, I find a shyt load of jobs and then I say, well, let me get my resume and interview techniques together.

Women at the club are not ness. serious in hooking up, most just want to be seen. If you are experienced, or have a great flow, then you will be successful there or anywhere on the outside.

Women at myspace or in other popular chat rooms, are there because they are serious or considering hooking up 75% of the time. Going on the internet does not make you a loser, it makes you smart. Technology is taking over gentlemen, in a couple of years, damn near everything will be controlled by technology! The smart guy looking to get laid quick, will post some great pics of hisself, find a local chat room, hook up with a good number of girls in there, and meet them outside.

If you build in good rapport and you know how to do a good rap, you'll actually get more sex quicker that way. Why? Because those girls in the mall or club usually are out to "be seen," not saying shyt won't pop off from that, but most of them, unless you have a very high social status or power of some sort, most of them are not serious in hooking up.

If you think the internet is not "don juan" then you don't know don juan and you don't know what's going on today. haha, check this out.

Your goal is to fvck 10 women by next Sunday, or something of that nature. I can go sarging at the mall, the club, the grocery store, etc., have to go on dates, get her horny etc., to get to my goal. Damn it, I prolly won't have time to do much because I am sarging. I can then sarge online in my area for about one hour, to women who are looking to be sarged on, get numbers, call them, make them horny over the phone, meet in person, and fvck. You tell me, which is quicker? This is just practical sales advise, why cold-call everybody in town when you can spend your time talking to the people who are already interested? The sales cycle is shorten and the you don't have to be in the field all day, you can spend more time with the fruits of your labor.

- Don Juan Forever

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
If I was a minimum wage guy, looking for a job and I went out to all the stores down the street, around the corner, etc., and I got no job, I would be very pissed and conclude the economy is bad. If I go online to careerbuilder or monster, I find a shyt load of jobs and then I say, well, let me get my resume and interview techniques together.

Women at the club are not ness. serious in hooking up, most just want to be seen. If you are experienced, or have a great flow, then you will be successful there or anywhere on the outside.

Women at myspace or in other popular chat rooms, are there because they are serious or considering hooking up 75% of the time. Going on the internet does not make you a loser, it makes you smart. Technology is taking over gentlemen, in a couple of years, damn near everything will be controlled by technology! The smart guy looking to get laid quick, will post some great pics of hisself, find a local chat room, hook up with a good number of girls in there, and meet them outside.

If you build in good rapport and you know how to do a good rap, you'll actually get more sex quicker that way. Why? Because those girls in the mall or club usually are out to "be seen," not saying shyt won't pop off from that, but most of them, unless you have a very high social status or power of some sort, most of them are not serious in hooking up.

If you think the internet is not "don juan" then you don't know don juan and you don't know what's going on today. haha, check this out.

Your goal is to fvck 10 women by next Sunday, or something of that nature. I can go sarging at the mall, the club, the grocery store, etc., have to go on dates, get her horny etc., to get to my goal. Damn it, I prolly won't have time to do much because I am sarging. I can then sarge online in my area for about one hour, to women who are looking to be sarged on, get numbers, call them, make them horny over the phone, meet in person, and fvck. You tell me, which is quicker? This is just practical sales advise, why cold-call everybody in town when you can spend your time talking to the people who are already interested? The sales cycle is shorten and the you don't have to be in the field all day, you can spend more time with the fruits of your labor.

- Don Juan Forever
This is not a point about being "smarter".

Fact is...the BEST POSSIBLE WOMEN are not going to be in MySpace or the Internet.

That's my point.

And considering that this place calls itself a "DJ" place...I'm trying to infuse in people's mind that those that are happy with the "bunch" or the women that ANY man can ALSO have...are the same ones that lack a "DJ" mentality.

Don't call yourself a "man's man" or "dj" if your success is based on dating women in the Internet. Any moron can do that!

If you want to get laid with EASY woman...then by all means do the Internet thing. But don't go ahead and drive a Yugo and try to convince you that you are driving Mercedez and Ferraris.

If you want to be the handful of men that get laid by picking the hardest and most unaccessible women...the TRUE "dj" man...then hone your skills in the real world.

That's my point.

Who are the ones calling "the internet is for losers"? Those that don't need the Internet to get laid.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
So...a man that is telling me that his best friend is a woman (other than his wife or current girlfriend that in my view are the ONLY females that can be considered "best friends") is trying to tell me that dating in the Internet is NOT for losers?

I wonder why a MAN would want a woman (other than wife or live in girlfriend) to be his "best friend".

Dude, IF you are in college and you are telling me that you are spending your time looking for women in the Internet? Join a damn fraternity!
hah, you don't know the advantages of having an extremely close friend who is a girl do you? Even though we are bestfriends, it doesn't mean we don't mess around from time to time (as we used to be in a relationship together), just that I did some things I probably shouldn't have considering how close we were.

Now let me explain my situation. My current major is in professional webdesign and computer graphics...which in turn means I am around a computer a good part of the day. When I'm not at school or doing work for school I am working fulltime. Using a site such as myspace is not only convenient for me, but efficient. Also, keep in mind, this is not the only way I meet women. I often meet girls at work/school/hotspots...interesting enough, alot of these girls I meet also have myspace, makes it much easier to keep in contact with them on a casual basis.

Now, in your eyes I may be a loser, but you are also a guy whom I have no interest in whatsoever. Its working for me.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Now let me explain my situation. My current major is in professional webdesign and computer graphics...which in turn means I am around a computer a good part of the day. When I'm not at school or doing work for school I am working fulltime. Using a site such as myspace is not only convenient for me, but efficient. Also, keep in mind, this is not the only way I meet women. I often meet girls at work/school/hotspots...interesting enough, alot of these girls I meet also have myspace, makes it much easier to keep in contact with them on a casual basis.

Now, in your eyes I may be a loser, but you are also a guy whom I have no interest in whatsoever. Its working for me."

Valdez, no seas pendejo!

Let me clarify...I don't think you are a loser. I do think you are socially handicapped and have difficulty finding great women in real life. You are young and you are not a bad looking kid...plus you are getting educated. So, you should have no problems becoming a success with woman and life in general.

What I do believe is that you try to "justify" your actions. You have to accept them for what they are. For instance, a person uses the Internet as a necessity (e.g., "I lack enough game in the real world, so is easier to get puzzy in the internet", "I am socially handicapped, so is easier to get in the internet", "I get shut down more in the real world so..." etc.). No ONE that has the ability to go to a room and get a woman interested in him is going to waste his time sitting in front of a computer trying to get puzzy.

That might not make a person a loser (although, I would be a liar is IF I deny that every time a WOMAN asks me what I think about men in MySpace or Match.com that I don't refer them to "losers" or "they are trying to hide something negative about themselves" etc.).

Concerning your "best friend". I saw your picture and you look a little soft. That's what "women best" friend do to a man. Do NOT hide your sexual interest in that girl under the curtain of friendship. That makes you a hypocrite and something that I personally don't respect in a man. You either with her because you WANT her as a lover or simply as a friend.

If you are messing around with her, then she is NOT your best friend (unless she is your wife or live in girlfriend). You won't be able to give her non-bias advice on issues such as dating and sleeping around. A female best friend is the equivalent of a little sister.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
"Now let me explain my situation. My current major is in professional webdesign and computer graphics...which in turn means I am around a computer a good part of the day. When I'm not at school or doing work for school I am working fulltime. Using a site such as myspace is not only convenient for me, but efficient. Also, keep in mind, this is not the only way I meet women. I often meet girls at work/school/hotspots...interesting enough, alot of these girls I meet also have myspace, makes it much easier to keep in contact with them on a casual basis.

Now, in your eyes I may be a loser, but you are also a guy whom I have no interest in whatsoever. Its working for me."

Valdez, no seas pendejo!

Let me clarify...I don't think you are a loser. I do think you are socially handicapped and have difficulty finding great women in real life. You are young and you are not a bad looking kid...plus you are getting educated. So, you should have no problems becoming a success with woman and life in general.

What I do believe is that you try to "justify" your actions. You have to accept them for what they are. For instance, a person uses the Internet as a necessity (e.g., "I lack enough game in the real world, so is easier to get puzzy in the internet", "I am socially handicapped, so is easier to get in the internet", "I get shut down more in the real world so..." etc.). No ONE that has the ability to go to a room and get a woman interested in him is going to waste his time sitting in front of a computer trying to get puzzy.

That might not make a person a loser (although, I would be a liar is IF I deny that every time a WOMAN asks me what I think about men in MySpace or Match.com that I don't refer them to "losers" or "they are trying to hide something negative about themselves" etc.).

Concerning your "best friend". I saw your picture and you look a little soft. That's what "women best" friend do to a man. Do NOT hide your sexual interest in that girl under the curtain of friendship. That makes you a hypocrite and something that I personally don't respect in a man. You either with her because you WANT her as a lover or simply as a friend.

If you are messing around with her, then she is NOT your best friend (unless she is your wife or live in girlfriend). You won't be able to give her non-bias advice on issues such as dating and sleeping around. A female best friend is the equivalent of a little sister.

Actually, I do give her non-bias advice on sleeping around and dating. When it comes to those sorts of things I'm pretty logical and have good control of my emotions. She knows I sleep with other girls as well, so I figure I have no room to get mad (or at least show it) if she doesn't show it herself. I do see your point about her not being my bestfriend cause we mess around though, as a matter of fact she brought up how much sex we would have if we lived together..

anyway

its no secret we have sexual interest in eachother, its just we have an EXTREMELY complex situation that prevents us from being bf/gf. As for getting shutdown in the realworld, I actually don't get turned down very often as I pick my shots and use patience. Now, I would totally agree with what you were saying if the only way I hooked up with girls was through myspace, but it isn't. A good majority of the time I actually meet the girl in person first, than start talking to her on myspace if she has myspace, if not, I'll resort to quick chats on the phone to setup things such as going out for coffee or drinks.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

skip2mylou781 said:
it REALLY makes me NOT a dj if i can pull a girl from myspace .
spot on

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
donjaunforever - THANK YOU for that long post, it basically explains EXACTLY what I mean!!

latinoman - would u rather go and try to seduce an hb9 on the street who prob isnt interested in anything, or quickly find 10 hb9s on myspace who r more likely than not lookin for hot guys to hook up with?

I've pulled some pretty "popular" girls from myspace ya kno, includin girls who are dancers at nite clubs, who are rich, and who got ridiculously good looks....but yes, they are easier to lay than girls on the street - PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR GOING FOR HOT EASY GIRLS! lol

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
OR MAYBE they ARENT so easy to lay but they end up liking me and they like my game when we actually do meet up....

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valdez said:
Actually, I do give her non-bias advice on sleeping around and dating. When it comes to those sorts of things I'm pretty logical and have good control of my emotions. She knows I sleep with other girls as well, so I figure I have no room to get mad (or at least show it) if she doesn't show it herself. I do see your point about her not being my bestfriend cause we mess around though, as a matter of fact she brought up how much sex we would have if we lived together..

anyway

its no secret we have sexual interest in eachother, its just we have an EXTREMELY complex situation that prevents us from being bf/gf. As for getting shutdown in the realworld, I actually don't get turned down very often as I pick my shots and use patience. Now, I would totally agree with what you were saying if the only way I hooked up with girls was through myspace, but it isn't. A good majority of the time I actually meet the girl in person first, than start talking to her on myspace if she has myspace, if not, I'll resort to quick chats on the phone to setup things such as going out for coffee or drinks.
I believe the arrangement you have with your "friend" is PERFECT. No commitment. Just sex. ;)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
latinoman - would u rather go and try to seduce an hb9 on the street who prob isnt interested in anything, or quickly find 10 hb9s on myspace who r more likely than not lookin for hot guys to hook up with?

I've pulled some pretty "popular" girls from myspace ya kno, includin girls who are dancers at nite clubs, who are rich, and who got ridiculously good looks....but yes, they are easier to lay than girls on the street - PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR GOING FOR HOT EASY GIRLS! lol
I have a different mentality. At this stage of my life (in which I have reached many of my goals and have worked into becoming THE PRIZE)...I rather have what is not accessible (or VERY hard to access) by others. It cheapens me if I search women that sleep with ANYONE, dude. I can easily do that by going to nightclubs.

Now...if I am going through a drought and a start hitting "zero"...then I might consider getting laid via Internet. But that doesn't make me a "dj". It would simply make me a "desperate" man. And I wouldn't even brag about that.

THAT's my point.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
OR MAYBE they ARENT so easy to lay but they end up liking me and they like my game when we actually do meet up....
Now you are sounding like a kid. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
This tread is becoming a be war between www.sosuave.com vs. Latinoman!
Latinoman I see your point, being that if a guy had the dj mentality why would he settle for and fvck a girl that would fvck any other guy? That point is right on....

But the fact is, there are slvts everywhere! Then, there are good girls everywhere! I cannot conclude that every girl on myspace or online is a slvt, just like I can't conclude that every girl in church is a good girl! You see what I mean...

The point was this, getting in the field and getting results as fast as possible. I am in sales, I had to get beat down in the field using my company's standard fvcked up script before I learned how to REALLY sale, now I win nice size accounts and I don't have to be doing sales for 8 hours each day.

And check this, I don't think any guy here wants to be approaching women all day either. Now, a hb8 or 9 is a hb8 or 9, whether I met the bytch at Arbys or myspace. Wouldn't it make sense to go where the hb8's go that are looking for dates and are interested? Now, it just comes down to my "dj" skills and being sexual around her on the phone and in person to get a hb 8. And Latinoman, NOT ANY GUY CAN GET A HB8...AFC's and non-sexual guys while they might go online, they still get thrown in the Let's Just Be Friends pot and are forced to stir their own dycks.

Everybody understand this? Now, let's go sarge...

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been experimenting a lot lately with VENUE.. this myspace/online is simply another venue to me...

When you go to a club, there's lots of distractions, loud music, c*ck blocking chicks, etc. It's hard to be charming when you're yelling above the music, and telling the c*ck blockers to f off. Gals there will be concerned about if their friends like you, if you're just looking for a$$ (and some of you are), etc.

Personally.. I don't go to a club if the music is so loud you can't talk.. many are too loud, and that takes away one of our most valuable tools. My oldest brother has a lot of success at Sierra club outings.. and he gets to choose between several women. I do salsa, and have been doing much better by switching to clubs with a DJ, not live music (it's quieter, and the gals will not be into watching a band, so have more attention for you). Coffee shops give me some boost, but I haven't mastered it yet. I've tried the online stuff.. the issue is that it can be "wierd". All the stuff said before about getting to qualify is spot on. Also, you build up tension.. there's mystery, etc. But, she can easily show you a mask. Her intentions may be to get attention, not carry it very far.. etc.

Anyhow, the point of my post is to pay attention to what the venue offers. Loud clubs are only slightly better than street sarging in my mind. You've gotta be in her face, just to get her attention..and that's not dead sexy. Sarging at events where you just look like a sociable guy has a lot of appeal. Then, her shields don't go up..and it all just happens "naturally".. that's the aphrodisiac they want.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
No. It doesn't make sense. Fact is...in real life, a man gets disqualified by stupid things such as standing incorrectly or scratching his nose or other things that the more observant in the group (women) can notice without we even seeing.

Another thing, men use the internet to hide some deficiencies that women in real life might consider undesireable. Others use it to predate on weak and desperate women.

Either one is considered a "loser" by many.

When I was working on my separation with my ex, I did a lot of the "online" sarging. I did it because I had LOT of time in my hands but not enough as to simply go out there and date WHILE still living with my "ex" and kids. I was in limbo. I was in the "limbo", because I was still living with my "ex" and consequently couldn't just go out there and find new women under that predicament.

So, I used that time to do my "research" and see what on-line was all about. You see? I am very open-minded and I don’t like to categorize anyone based on third party opinions. I took a look for it myself.

And do you know what? I visited several men forums. Those men forums were visited by as little as two women and as many as 20 or 30. Men forums that have hundreds of male members. I also went to Women Forums that over 99% of the membership are women that are bitter or chew any “strong” men poster.

I had no problems getting women interested in me. I persuaded some to even share their naked pictures, offered their telephone numbers (I even talked with a few), etc.

I even when to that Yafro community place to see how it was...my goodness! They were driving me crazy!

If I wanted to get laid EASILY...I use the Internet. But fact is...I still stand by my opinion. And my opinion is not going to change after countless of hours and months spent in the Internet for the sole purpose to research this issue. I had a couple of women falling very bad for me. I even had a stalker.

I am generalizing, but I will be lying if I say that I don’t view men using the Internet to find women as losers. Few women have asked me what I think about men that go to Myspace and other internet places to meet women, and I say the same: They are losers.

I’m willing to concede an exception and say that the ONLY time I might consider a little acceptable (and still) is when in a board like this one (or sports) that is considerably masculine…one of the guys manage to get a woman interested in him by shear luck. But that’s different, because in essence the man was there to talk sports, etc. and it just happens that the “token” woman found him interesting.

Now go to a group of men and tell them, "Hey guys...this is my girlfriend." They ask, how did you meet each other? "I met her in the Internet." Look at the alpha dawgs reaction. Their face reaction.

Now...1 or 2% of the people there might be legitimate players. But think about it...what would a real succesful man WASTE his time in front of a computer when he can simply walk and find a REAL LIFE woman? Doesn't that make sense?
And this diatribe is proof positive that those who can do and those who can't preach. :crackup:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
No ONE that has the ability to go to a room and get a woman interested in him is going to waste his time sitting in front of a computer trying to get puzzy.
While I think pretty much everything you're saying is wrong/biased/influenced by failure in this particular field, I'm going to take specific objection to this. I am unable to determine how you can possibly come to this conclusion.

For example, I live on the absolute west side of Vegas. The best clubs to hook-up at are obviously on the Strip, about 22 miles away. My particular favorite is Foundation Room, on the south end. Now on an average Friday, getting from my place to Foundation Room is easily and hour of driving, sometimes more. Then I meander through the parking garage for 20 minutes to find a space, then walk for 15 minutes to get to the door of the club. Now if I'm lucky the people I know are at the door and can whiz me through, but worst case, the door guys are new and I haven't gotten friendly with them and I have to stand in a line for 30 minutes. Then I walk around for the next hour or three getting numbers from girls who may or may not blow me off before I get around to banging them, or I could go straight for the Fclose that night, but I don't really like that method.

Or I can sit at home while working and chat with 10 girls, weeding them out until I find the one(s) I want to bang.

Now which is a bigger waste of time really?

Don't get me wrong, I love field work, but saying internet dating is a waste of time is just proof that you'll come up with any excuse to not like it.

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Heck, go to the streets of D.C. (the place with more educated people over the age of 25 in the U.S.) and manage to get an attractive woman to VOLUNTEER (without you asking) her telephone number.

• THAT takes skills.
  • THAT is something to brag about.
  • THAT is a trick WORTH sharing in a place like this.
Do you have such a trick? If so, share it home slice.

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY does everybody think that they ALWAYS have to CAPITALIZE every other WORD in the name of EMPHASIS? People will EMPHASIZE for you. UNBELIEVABLE, I know. Plus, your post reads like a LEGAL document.

Reaction score
I got a question... Why in the hell are you guys telling each other what you can and cant do? Its called a opinion, get over it.

With that said, Latinoman you are as wrong as you can get. The hottest women in the world (models, playmates,) find guys over the internet. It weeds out alot of losers for them. I would rather sit at my computer and talk to women then go out (unless i'm looking for a one night stand).
Why?
1.You dont have to worry about being the girls type.
2.You can talk to multiple women at the same time.
3.Women are more open to you
4.You can bring that little name on the screen to real life, IF you want.
5.When you do neg hits, you dont have to deliver the line right, she will see it as being funny because that's the way she read it.
And the list goes on. Dont judge something that you havent tried or had success with. Yes, read that again.

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Addendum to my post #16:

The best parts about internet dating: it's great if you don't have a lot of free time on your hands, and it is clear to all participants that the sole purpose for being there is for men and women to find each other.

It is a good addition to the other places you meet women. It doesn't have to be either/or. I know a couple of smart, goodlooking guys who have met girlfriends over the internet - I am one of them! Internet dating was recommended to me by a female relative who is a part-time model (yes), and who has met several of her boyfriends over the internet. She thinks it's a great way to sift through the prospects, and avoid getting hit on constantly at the pub.