My self-improvement program

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides still in therapy, I picked up the Blueprint Decoded. It's a CD-set made by a guy who calls himself Tyler Durden. It's a 20-hour seminar about inner game, and inner game only. There is a lot of info I found very useful. Actually, I would call it life changing stuff.

I notice it in everything. I'm more relaxed, more open and more comfortable. I'm In-sync. I very rarely go into my own head anymore, and when I do, I notice it. Being 'in the moment' is awesome. 'People walk through life in a walking daze' is one phrase that will always be with me. I just have to look around when I'm in a crowded area like a bus or train to notice it. It puts me in 'state' (confident mindset) almost instantly. Listening to the program has made it a lot easier for me to approach and to talk to girls. It's easier to make random chats and keep it flowing. I couldn't do it that well.

I keep noticing girls respond to me in a much more positive way. It has changed my way of looking at life, and I'm a happier person in general. Although it also has to do with the therapy I'm still doing and the many hours of mental work I've done to get my sh*t together, I feel this has definitely given me a great boost in terms of confidence and the way I'm able to deal with girls.

It really feels like I'm on to something. Like I'm starting to 'get it'.

I don't give a f*ck about what anyone thinks of me, and it has made my life much easier. I was at this bar yesterday with a buddy of mine (and his girlfriend, who is really cool). It was crazy crowded. We just had fun and we were dancing silly and acting crazy. Some people were watching us like 'wtf are you doing here' but we just kept on acting that way. The funny thing was, that the party came more alive around us. There were girls too. I made a bunch of random little fun chats, but no closes unfortunately. I'm good at flirting and making them laugh and having fun with them without being uncomfortable. Kino and teasing, it's happening automatically and the responses are great. I still find it hard to escalate and go for the close, especially when I'm in a crowded club or music bar. But it's getting better and better every time I go out. I go out a lot lately, by the way.

On the way to the city I started a chat with 4 girls. One of them was smoking hot, but I wasn't scared or weird around her, like I used to be. We chatted a bit and had fun. They were a bit older then me but I didn't notice it until one of them told me. It was another nice learning experience, opening this group and having a chat. All that stuff is still a little new to me. But like I said, I'm learning. It feels like I'm really close to finally be able to do a 'kiss-close'. I've been able to build tension and create that cool sexual vibe, but acting on what happens after that, not yet.

Not yet, but soon. I can feel it! :D

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I number closed a girl in the subway today.

I was just done with my last lesson of the year, (yay, holiday!), and as I walked down the escalator I saw this brunette. I saw her from behind, so everything I could see was a great ass and nice long hair. She sat down, her face was nice too. I sat down next to her and just started talking randomly.

Me: I'm officially done
Her: (huh?)
Me: Yep, I just got holiday about (check watch) 5 minutes ago!
Her: Yes, me too

And that how I opened her. We talked a bit and when the train pulled in I just sat down next to her and continued the conversation. It lasted for about 10 minutes. I learned she had a part time job as a waitress at a beach, and that she goes on vacation to Prague to some big festival. She seemed like a fun girl. This is how I got the number:

Me: Hey, I just see my buddy getting on the train. Going to say hi to him. Feel like grabbing a drink this week? After all, we're both free now
Her: Um yea sure. Here it is.

It was easy like that. My buddy was like "wtf, did that just happen?" haha. Definitely going to give her a call tomorrow!

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work dude, I wish I was as dedicated as you are and you've clearly learned some important lessons as shown in your other thread

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, it´s a great thread. I´m really lovin´ it. I´m somewhere in the middle and reading this I started to laugh loud and had to explain to my colleagues what a fvck can be that funny during work.

snowdog said:
He told me I had a pretty face, a hot body, and especially my mouth, because it would be perfect for sucking d*ck. After that information I felt like driving into a f*cking tree at full speed. Really, I'm scarred mentally forever now.
I was laughing because I have similar thoughts whem I´m looking at hot chicks and I´m sure I´m not the only one. And bloody hell, I´m pretty sure they know what we are thinking about. Now you know how it feels being handeld like a svcking-machine! :)

Nice work, keep it up!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against gays, but being hit on by another dude just weirds me out. A good buddy of mine is actually gay, and he just messes around with me and my other hetero friends, making jokes and stuff. But there is a clear line that he just doesn't cross because it makes things uncomfortable.

That clear line should be taken into account at all times if you ask me.

Oh, and the subway girl didn't respond to my call and the text message I dropped her a few days later. Oh well. Something about a sea and more fish....:yes:

It was still a sweet learning moment.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back from going out with a buddy of mine. He's sort of in the same position as I am. We both acknowledged it, and accepted it, and we are now also game buddies. We go out to learn the game.

The first bar we entered was empty. We chilled with the bartender. Of course it was a Tuesday, so it wasn't crowded anywhere.

Second bar. Not many people/girls also. A good looking 40 year old was flirting a little with me. I went in and started a conversation. At one point she put her arm around me while she talked to me. Later on, I did the same. It was pretty cool, and it was pretty hot. Older women like me for some reason. And I'm also attracted to them, in a way. It was a nice ego boost.

Third bar. Some shi*ty party cafe. But who cares, we were drunk anyway. There was a group of girls that was pretty hot. I approached a couple of them and talked a bit. At one point I danced with one of them. She was a beautiful blonde chick, who was half Swedish. Extremely bright blue eyes, great hair, great body. She was intimidatingly hot. It feels so good having a woman's body against yours, moving with the music. It turned me on. too bad they changed the song every minute, which ruined it for me to build tension in a song. My friend had the same problem. He was about to kiss the girl and then they changed the song. One of the girls in the group was a massive c*ckblocker. The ironic thing was that she was the hottest of the bunch, and she totally wasn't receptive to our approaches. She was just dancing wildly and acting crazy. She made it even more difficult for us.

There was a guy from America too. A cool looking black dude from Miami. We talked a bit, I told him how I loved America. He told me the girls in the Netherlands were beautiful, but a lot harder to get then in America. He was like "yea... in the States when a girl just wants to f*ck, they don't be too difficult about it". Haha.

Later outside the bar we hung around. One of her friends told me I was a cutie. Girls are definitely attracted to the way I look, that's one thing I'm sure of now.

I didn't close, but it was okay. Someone who's good at this would had probably made out with her. But, as you guys know, I'm not there yet.

I learned a lot today, I got more comfortable around girls, I opened a bunch of them, I totally didn't care about the fact that I didn't get any (my friend was pissed about it)... It's a learning process, and I'm patient. I'm doing everything I can to get better, but this takes time. It really takes time, and I accept that. As long as I'm seeing progress in what I do, I'm fine with it.

It's coming, I know it. I feel it. It just has to be. Every time, that finish line comes closer.

I guess I'll just have to keep on runnin'

Last edited:

tonyrunkzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude am loving the journal and keep it up man , well hey all this where going through is just life and am having a hard time like you as well i still have my v-card like you and am 20 i will be 21 in late december. just keep ya head up and look at ya beer bottle half way full rather than half way empty and just keep it up dude.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading through your thread I found this:

snowdog said:
Later on that class the other hot chick (who has MASSIVE boobs by the way) started talking about sex (she talks about sex a LOT). I don't know how it came up, but at one point she said I won't last for more then 10 seconds, or "1 thrust". People sarted laughing, I kinda laughed too, but in a totally relaxed state. As in, "I find the silly things you say about me funny, but I don't take them seriously". I just said really casually: "Well [bigboobgirl], you sure have a negative image in your head about me". I genuinely didn't care. She laughed and winked to me.
In a situation like that I would say something like this (if I would have balls like you):

- Well [bigboobgirl], why do assume something like that? Are you so tight down there or you just started doing Kegel exercises lately?
- Bla bla. (maybe getting red)
- But anyway, you know what? I give you the opportunity to experience how wrong your assumption is. I pick you up at 10 pm tonight, OK?

Maybe she says yes, who knows? :)

I know talking about sex to girls is not that easy without enough experince, but if she starts just go on with it! What can happen? They may think you are Casanova himself? But that´s what you want!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commandante said:
- Well [bigboobgirl], why do assume something like that? Are you so tight down there or you just started doing Kegel exercises lately?
- Bla bla. (maybe getting red)
- But anyway, you know what? I give you the opportunity to experience how wrong your assumption is. I pick you up at 10 pm tonight, OK?
I think that's that's too try-hard. I don't care enough about her silly little joke to even really respond to it. I'm "above it". I think that shows a lot more value then a logical debunking of her statement. Girls don't like logic, that's why they suck at driving cars.

Dfresh

Reaction score
hey man, i read your whole entire thread, and i must say that the changes that you have made are nothing short of remarkable. its inspiring, actually. im actually going to start on a self-improvement project of my own because of this, not to be a copycat or anything. it'll be a bit harder for me seeing as im still in high school, but it wont stop me from trying anyways. keep it up, man! i'll probably make a thread of my own on here, would love to have some feedback from you in there!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice words.

Harder for you? Being in high school is a disadvantage? Are you kidding me? I wish I would had found out about this site when I was still in high school. The younger you start with this stuff, the easier it is.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the daily life, I flirt with every girl I encounter. It don't matter how hot she is, I just do it automatically. And it works, because they seem to like it. I pretty much only get smiles, and when I don't, I just laugh about it because I'm starting to find this whole thing funny.

Anyway, I went out tonight. I had to get up really early for work and worked my ass off all day. A friend of mine moved in with his girl and I went over there to eat some kickass pancakes. On the way there I drove my car in the wrong direction of the road and because I was looking for the house I missed a sign. Some assh*le overworked cop gave me a ticket of 60 bucks. At least I know what I worked for today. F*cking assh*les.

Anyway, I chilled atthe new house with my buddy, his girl, and some other friends. We all went to a really hip nightclub (the one that got the 'best nightclub of Europe award' or something). I was really really tired but I went anyway. I just drank coca cola because I was driving, and I didn't want to risk another fine/driving into a tree.

There were a couple of girls. Not many, but I picked out a really hot blonde one. She was kinda short, but had great figure. Wide hips and one hell of a sexy face.

This club has these lounge sofa's and she was sitting there. I just sat down next to her.

This was my opener: Hi, I'm Snowdog

Best opener ever. Lines are bullsh*t. We talked a bit and it went so smoothly. Kino right of the bat. I found out that being random and unpredictable, is a huge plus. I'll go as far as to say that it's one of the most important things.

An example. We talked about vacations, I told her I was going to NYC.

Her: Oh really? That's so cool.
Me: Yea, I can't wait. But let me tell you something funny
Her: Yea?
Me: Every time I tell a girl I go to NYC she tells me to bring shoes.
Her: (huh, kinda confused but laughing a little)
Me: I was kinda waiting for you to ask me to. To bring some.
Her: Haha
Me: I was like: Yea, I'm going to NYC (making a funny exaggerated face like I'm waiting)
Her: (bursting out in laughter and touching me all over)

Another example:

Me: What places would you like to visit in America?
Her: Oh, I dunno. California, Texas, Miami
Me: Miami huh? You remember that Will Smith song?
Her: (laughing) Haha yea
Me: *party 'n the zone where the heat is on...* (with funny imitation voice)
Her: (laughing really hard)
Me: Come on, you know the lyrics. (kino)

See what I'm doing here? The topics switched really fast like this. From this part on I asked her about what her favorite song was at the time this Will Smith song was out. Every time I gave her a little surprise of changing the topic or teasing her a little bit, she became more open and attracted to me.

In between the conversation I gave her a few good hugs. That really works great too. We were really frisky with each other and it was fun. She was having fun, and I was too. A girlfriend of hers who was also pretty hot came sitting to the left of me and started talking with me. The blonde started talking too. I noticed from the corner of my eye these other two hot blonde girls who were really checking us out. I felt pretty damn cool, sitting in-between these two hot girls, fighting for my attention. I talked with both of them, and after a while the friend left.

At one point the blonde said she wanted to dance. And there I made the mistake of letting my insecurity get the best of me. I told her I had to go to the toilet and that I'll join her later. I just can't get in the "zone" or get excited on techno/house music. I just stand there awkward and moving a little. I found I can only let this got when I'm drunk.

Later on I told my buddy I liked her and that she was fun and hot. He told me she had a boyfriend. I was like "wtf" because I have never had any girl be so extremely flirty with me. It kinda gave a little blow to my confidence/game though. From the moment on I hear that a girl has a boyfriend, a little switch goes off in my head. It makes me hold back and stuff. I'll have to learn to just ignore that.

We talked a little more later, but I left shortly thereafter. I was just destroyed. I kissed her goodbye on the cheeks and kinda grabbed her cheek in that way "you're a cutie, you", while giving her my $10.000 smile. She liked it. I didn't think about doing that beforehand, it just occurred to me and I did it. I thought it was a pretty f*cking cool move when I thought about it afterwards. All of this went down while I was just being me. I didn't pretend like I was cooler then that I actually was, I didn't pretend like I'm some player or anything, I didn't do ANYTHING with the purpose to "game" her. I didn't "game". I was just being myself.

It was short, but it was fun. I learned a lot again. I'm getting this, I'm really getting it. I had the mindset of being the coolest guy in that club. I noticed other hot girls looking at me as I walked by. The girl I was with was really into me. I just could tell by her behavior and body language. There was this great little tension in the air, and it's awesome.

The only things that still stand in my way are my last bits of insecurity that creep around the corner sometimes, and that I need to man the f*ck up and just close. I need to let go of that little sacredness of closing. In my head, I'm afraid to lose the girl, that's why I don't close. It crates the risk of losing her. And that's totally stupid self-limiting bullsh*t. I need to get over that.

And I will. This post is another milestone for me in terms of progress. I'm completely comfortable in my own doing and being, in almost every situation.

Where am I now? I'd say around 5% away from getting a good (kiss/maybe more) close. I'm getting there.

My time will come fella's. And probably soon too :up:

20,066 (over 20.000 views, wow! Thanks for reading everyone!)

Last edited:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I think back of that night, I realize I had an opportunity to go for the kiss close at one point. I felt it too at the moment, but I didn't act. This little talk started out on the fact that I was my sister's brother who lived one floor down from her. I turned it into a joke (don't exactly remember how I did it, but it was pretty good) and it went like this sort of:

Me: I can give you my autograph, but it ain't free
Her: No?
Me: It's five bucks
Her: That's too much
Me: How bout four
Her: Still too much
Me: How about three
Her: Nah
Me: Two?
Her: Nope

After that I bailed the conversation and went to buy myself a drink. I felt, that I could say something like "well how about this", and give her a kiss. I had that little bell going off inside my head that this was the moment to go for it. But I didn't do it. Because I was scared of ruining it. I'm still scared of rejection, and that is holding me back. There was a little awkwardness after that for a little while, which indicated to me that she was maybe also expecting something.

I need to imprint more clearly in my head that I have absolutely nothing to lose. Nothing that should bother me anyways. Close, close CLOSE.

Another thing. I need to ignore it when girls have boyfriends. Everything can be broken, and why shouldn't I give it a shot? Again, what do I have to lose? I've seen it happen before and why should I give a f*ck about some guy I don't know. If the girl is true to him, she'll tell me no and I'll back off. It's that simple.

This thread has learned me that self-reflection is a good thing. I analyze the things I did wrong, and write them down here. Mistakes I made a few pages back, I don't make anymore. Next time I won't be ignoring the little bell.

You have to learn to crawl, before you can learn to walk - Aerosmith

Two things left to work on!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh by the way, I got though my first year of my study, 54/60 points. One of the higher scores from my class. A little more then a year ago, I was stressing out to even get into this school.

I just read back almost the entire thread from the beginning. It just showds me that I've grown so much in terms of confidence, happiness, and life quality the last year. I'm a completely different and much happier person and I'm so happy and grateful for it. This really is Snowdog 3.0. :)

Last edited:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, thanks.

Well next Saturday I'll be on holiday for a week. I'm renting a little sailboat boat (22 feet) with a friend of mine. Just sailing around and chilling during the day, and having kickass barbecues on random islands. In the evening we sail into a harbor (every day a different town) and we party. It's awesome and always a cool adventure.

It's this major event where there are sailboat races, but most people come there to party. Loads of students are attracted to this week, because it's a cheap way to have an awesome adventurous vacation. This of course also means there will be tons of hot chicks. It's my 4th time in a row now and I can't get tired of it. It's the first time ever though, that I'm going in there while I'm fixed and not f*cked up anymore.

There are girls. Tons of them. And almost all of them are hot. The buddy I'm going with broke up with his girlfriend after a couple of years. She f*cked him over and was devastated about it. But, he has recovered and ready to go hunting, yay!

I talked about his earlier in this post. We're "game buddies". We also made the deal that we approach every girl we see and if one of us p*ssies out, the other one goes for it. It's good to have someone to motivate you. Last time we went out it went pretty good for my standards. We boost each other's game, it's really true.

So, in a week, I'll be back here, with hopefully some cool stories.

No, I WILL have some f*cking cool stories for you guys. I'm going to make sh*t happen this week guys. Mark my words!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’m back. Here is a small summary of the days:

Saturday
The arrival. I had a nasty ear infection and I was on antibiotics, which made me feel sh*tty. We loaded up our boat and went out. There was a group of girls. Two of them were pretty hot. It was in this dance/bar. I got pretty drunk and danced with a couple of them. At one point I asked the one I had my eye on “you like suprises?” . She said “sure” . And I went in for the kiss. She turned away and laughed. “I gotta give it to you, that’s a nice opener” . I said: “we were already talking” and went in again. She rejected me again. “No, I’m sorry” .
After that I just took off. It was enough for one day. Oh well, at least I tried.

Sunday
We had an awesome sailing trip to another town. Went to another bar. The crowd was really young, and I didn’t like the vibe. It killed my enthusiasm and I didn’t try anything. I still got drunk and had fun though.

Monday
We sailed into a pretty big city today. It was good. Lots of live music in the street, good vibe. It wasn’t too crowded this time. We enjoyed the bands and just drank beer. At one point I saw a couple of pretty hot girls kissing. I walked up and tapped one on the shoulder.

Me: “I’d like to thank you”
Girl: “huh, why?”
Me: “What was just going on between you two. That was goddamn sexy. You made my night”

She bursted out in laughter and told her friend what I just said. She laughed too. I didn’t do anything more with it… I don’t know why.
Later we walked back to our boat. There was this girl standing beside this alley, smoking a cigarette. She wasn’t exactly super hot. Not a fatty or anything, just not that great. I’d give her a 7, just. I walked up (I was drunk at this time).

Me: “What are you doing all alone there? This is no place for a girl like you to hang out alone”
Girl: "My friend is f*cking some guy in that alley, I’m waiting for her”

WTF.

Then the conversation went to sex, she taught me some new words for “sucking ****” and “eating *****” . I can’t really translate it into English, but it was some funny sh*t.

Fast forward. The conversation wasn’t that interesting anymore, and me and my buddy were moving the conversation to a goodbye.

Girl: “Me and my friend, we here take care of the tourists, we love them”

At that point something snapped in my mind

Me: “Would you like a going away present from a tourist?”

Before she could say anything, BOOM, full make out right there in the street. She tasted like cigarette. Still, it was pretty good; her tongue was almost in my stomach . I couldn't believe this was my first kiss again since I was… well, f*cking 19.

She pretty much threw herself at us and this was clearly a slutty girl. But still, it was a little triumph. Not really the kiss itself, but I went for the close, mofo’s!

Tuesday
We sailed into another town. The weather was extremely hot. This was meant to be our chill out day where we would take it easy on the alcohol and charge up. We went barbecuing and got raging drunk on some awesome wine that I bought. We went into town and there were only guys there and we drank some more.

Wednesday
We stayed in the same town because there was going to be a huge party on this day. Countless other boats sailed into the harbour and it was soon filled with snobby ass holes and annoying, arrogant b*tches with rich parents. We couldn’t stand these people and all I really wanted to do is to get some cannons to sink their boats. The only reason we didn’t get into a fight that day was because we were with 2, and they were with 1000 or something. It just wasn’t possible to have a normal conversation. I tried a couple of times, but these people just can’t act normal. They were fake, that’s the only word for it.

Anyway, in the town was this large square with sing a long music. It was cool because the locals were there too, and they were throwing beer and causing trouble. It kept the atmosphere alive. I like that little tenseness where you just know you’re one small step away from total chaos (later on, there were a couple of fights on the street. It was awesome. One guy got thrown almost though one of those portable toilets).

I was nodding along with the music and sucking on a beer when I saw her. She had this green-ish dress on hanging loose over her body. She had beautiful long legs, she didn’t need high heels. Her figure was so good it was like she was photoshopped. Awesome long hair, a little curly, and this perfectly sculptured face with great blue eyes in it. Almost no makeup, just natural beauty. She looked like a model, a hot model. Just stunning. A model in the stereotype girl category I have a thing for. I walked up.

Me: “You look like a girl I met in [town 1]”
She put her arm around me and pressed her body against mine. I felt her breasts against my chest. She tickled me on my back.
Girl: “I am originally from [town 1]”
Me: “Ah, so you live by yourself here then?”
Girl:“uh-huh”

I was a bit overwhelmed by the way she held me like that, out of the blue. I couldn’t really think of much to say.

Me: “so…. you are origionally from [town 1], and now you live in [town 2]”

I heard how f*cking stupid it sounded when I said it. It wasn’t even funny anymore. I put my arm around her as I said it and there she did it again, just full-body contact. I don’t know what the f*ck I was thinking but I went back to my buddy with “the intention to go back later again”. Yea, you know the end of it.
When I wanted to go back she was gone. I couldn’t believe myself. This actually kinda ruined the rest of the night for me. I p*ssied out on a girl, and that was something I swore I would never, ever do again. It made me feel so unbelievably f*cking sh*tty.

This girl was something special. She was insanely hot, and that made me ruin it. I was just overwhelmed. All day I had these annoying f*cking b*tches around where I didn’t care if they lived or died, and then she came along. Awesome in every way. If I had f*cked it up, well that’s too f*cking bad then, but I didn’t even gave myself a chance to f*ck it up. F*CK ME.

The night ended okay, I met some cool dudes who also were in a band. We drank whiskey. I took out my guitar and we sang some songs on the boat. People gathered around and sh*t. it was like a little mini “Snowdog Unplugged” concert. First time I did that spontaneously too, playing in front of people and singing.

Thursday
I was destroyed. We went out, but I just couldn’t take no more. The insane amounts of alcohol, lack of sleep, too much sun, bad food… it all took its toll and my body just didn’t want to anymore. I was too thrashed to even approach one girl.
I still had a little bit of wit in me as I was standing in line for the club. A couple of hot, but annoying b*tchy girls were asking some guy how old he was and he said 20.

Girl: “Oh really? Do you shave already? (she looked at his sort-of-beard-ish hair)
Guy: “yea, yea”

Then I barged in

Me: “Do YOU shave already?” I asked her behind my shoulder with this ass hole tone.

It was beautiful. At least ten guys standing around us who heard it busted out in laughter.

That was my little moment that day. I was as useless as ever in the club. Tired, f*cked up and kinda just done with it I was choding around there. It just didn’t work for me that night.

We saw a huge brawl in the street on the way home, that made the night still awesome.

Friday
We turned our boat back in and I drove home. Even after 24 hours, my piss still smells like alcohol. I just got out of the shower as I’m writing this, and I’m going to sleep now. Probably into dawn.

After all, of course I hoped for more to happen this week, but I took a couple of more steps in the right direction. Part of the process, and another step to the finish line. A kiss close is pretty damn cool in my book.

It was a good holiday and I enjoyed the sailing, the fun I had with my buddy and the debauchery.

Last edited:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, remember what I said in the last field report post before this one? I said I wouldn't ignore the little bell in my head. And I didn't. I got one makeout out of it, which is nice.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still f*cked up in my head, man. I notice it in the small things. Sometimes, when I'm "on", I'm really doing good. Like awesome. I don't give a sh*t about anything, I open with random stuff, and it just flows like it should. I walk up to the hottest chicks and make a good conversation. But sometimes I just lock up. I just freeze. I slip back into my dark place for a moment and then I f*ck it up.

I can't do this until I'm in balance and comfortable with myself. I sometimes feel depressed for no apparent reason at all. F*cking bullsh*t like that. It pisses me off that I can't control that sh*t. I want to control my life. Intellectually, I know what I must do in every situation, I actually feel the vibes. I'm great at creating attention and attraction, but when the critical moment is there, I just freeze up. I have a f*cking mental block in my head. If I can get past that, I know I'll be an ace in dealing with chicks. I just know it, I just feel it.

Last week for example. I had this introduction camp for my college where I had to lead new students around the city (awesome). There was this absolutely gorgeous girl. Really, she was just beautiful in this natural way. Just a tiny hint of makeup, great blue eyes and long brown hair... She had these sexy jeans on her long, nice legs and nice ass. Great figure, beautiful face and she was just fun. I liked her instantly and we just clicked. She laughed at my jokes, good eye contact, kino back and forth, we laughed... it was just there, you know? I randomly put my arm around her and there was this vibe in the air. It was all good. We had chemistry. I felt like I was sure that I could make something happen.

At night, everyone went into this huge tent where they played club music. This made me a little insecure because I hate that f*cking sh*t. At one point she asked me to dance (talk about an IOI) and I was just awkward and kinda rejected it because I didn't really knew what to do. I can't dance to music I hate deeply. I just can't. I just froze up and went into complete chode mode. The way she looked at me when we occasionally walked into each other told me clearly she wanted me to do something, but I just couldn't. I was just too awkward and uncomfortable, which made me insecure. My mind kept saying to me: "Go, man. Just f*cking go. Look at those big eyes giving you that look. You know that look. Just go, man. YOU KNOW THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU MOTHERF*CKER"

I was just frozen. Locked up. I was in the same place as I was a little more then a year ago when I had to deal with school sh*t and myself. Just a BSOD boot failure. Back into the dark place I've been in for the past years, and managed to get out of. Back to being a f*cked up, damaged, mental wreck, if you will.

I didn't do SH*T that night and barely even talked to her.

Needless to say, things were weird the next day. I asked her number as she left, but she kinda evaded the question.

Me: You're leaving?
Her: Yea, my mom picks me up
Me: Ah I see. Hey, I'd like to see you again. You want to hang out sometime?
Her: Hang out? Hang out as in?
Me: You know, grab a drink, have a chat
Her: Yea... well... eh...
Me: Just give me your number, I'll give you a call
Her: Hmm... I'll give my number to one of the people of the organization here, so that you can get it from them...

I just laughed because I knew exactly what the deal was

Me: It's okay if you say "no", too

She gave me a warm, yet a little awkward smile.

Her: Yea... we'll talk about it ok?
Me: Sure. Have a nice trip home, you

Yea, I know I ruined it. She was just too sweet to simply blow me off.

The next week I felt like sh*t. I was depressed and nothing I did would snap me out of it. Then I had to hand in this assignment for school, where I had to describe my life and write down the high and low points. I just stopped working on it halfway through because it just made me feel so f*cking sad to actually write about the part of my life that I want to for get and finally (almost) left behind. I started to feel sh*tty. After class, I met up with on of my best friends of mine at a cafe. I hadn't seen the guy in a while and we talked about our holidays. He had been to Tokyo and I had visited New York so we had plenty to talk about. It was a nice conversation and we drank a bunch of beers in the nice sun. It was a situation to feel good about, to be happy about. After two hours or so, I got on the bicycle to ride home. It's an hour drive from the city to my house.

There I sat, half-drunk on my bike, in the beautiful weather. I rode alongside the river, watching the peaceful water and every now and then a boat coming by. I watched the sun reflect from the water and it was beautiful. There wasn't a single soul nearby and it was just quiet. All I could hear was the soft summer breeze going though the trees and the peaceful sound of water. I stopped my bike and I started to cry. I was just overcome by sadness, negativity and all that sh*t. I hated myself and I hated my life. I wanted to punch myself in the f*cking face. Tears just kept flowing out of my eyes. After a few minutes or so, I got back on my bicycle and got super pissed. the last 5 miles, I just pounded away at the pedals and drove home. I came home with blood shot eyes, ringing ears and drenched clothes.

The next two days I had to work, it was a good thing so I'd have my mind occupied. Now after the 2nd day it's weekend now. I got a hold of myself again, but I still feel a bit depressed. I found out there is still sh*t I need to deal with with myself. Something is still bothering me and I can't put my finger on it. I'm having a session next Thursday with my therapist. The first one in two months time, I got plenty to talk about. Maybe he'll help me understand and find out what this last sticking point is. I'm sure we'll figure it out; we have done it many times before.

I always like to end my posts with a positive note, as some of you know. I think this is a good one. I have never gotten far enough to lose it at this point. A year ago I fell flat on my face after two steps of the marathon. Now, I crash right before the finish line. I fall down, and my fingertip is almost touching that line on the ground.

Still working on in, bro's!

black-n-white911

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo im jus wonderin fam did you lose it yet or whu?? i read all the way to page 10 and got lazy... where you at with ya journey??