My self-improvement program

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buzzit said:
this is simply amazing!

im only at page 7 but i really love it all!
it really motivates me to see that you progressed so quickly!

hehe and your dutch to!
but keep it up!
it just had to react to this hehe!
Thanks, buddy.

SD, well done dude...
where do you go out?
In the Netherlands. Lately I visit other cities more out of my area. Utrecht is a lot of fun. I'm going to check out Groningen soon. I have a couple of buddies living there. It's a 3 hour train ride, but what the hell. It's all part of the adventure.

Reaction score
in Netherlands, and still a virgin?

Do you have a mental block about having sex or something?

Be honest, it's a common problem for virgins.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, look, here we have the most angry and frustrated guy of this forum! The guy that claims to get laid ALL THE TIME, but is yet so insecure that he has to flame others (on the Internet, like a true hero) to make himself feel better. I am sure your e-d1ck is bigger than mine, and that all your World of Warcraft buddies and the fans you have on this forum think you're cool and look up to you. You're teh awesome.

Please do me a favour, and don't post in this, or any of my, threads again. I don't care about you and what you have to say, I don't take your seriously nor do I believe that you actually have any success. But mostly, I'm getting tired of your negative and unconstructive bullsh*t. I don't know why and don't care about the reason why you're constantly on my ass on this forum. So please, once more, don't post in any of my threads anymore.

Go punch a boxing bag or something to air your obvious frustrations, but don't do it in here. If you want to take digital jabs at me, do it over PM. It's way easier to ignore.

Reaction score
I am not angry.........but YOU are a defensive virgin, very very defensive. You don't know how to take criticism at all, especially some random dude on the internet........how in the world are you going to take criticism in real life?

I am telling you the truth here - get off your virgin high horse, and make things happen, JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN ALREADY!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????

And stop trying to help others get laid when you yourself have ZERO experience in that area.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you know - you're on my ignore list, so I can not even read your posts. But, I see you still replied so I'll remind you of this:

Go punch a boxing bag or something to air your obvious frustrations, but don't do it in here. If you want to take digital jabs at me, do it over PM. It's way easier to ignore.
Learn to read and get the **** outta here.

Reaction score
snowdog said:
Just so you know - you're on my ignore list, so I can not even read your posts. But, I see you still replied so I'll remind you of this:

Learn to read and get the **** outta here.

I am not going to follow the orders of some hypocritical virgin, - are you delusional or something? I'll comment on this and on any thread that I feel like........I called you out on your shyt, and you are too socially awkward to handle it like a man, to APOLOGIZE to this forum for giving out advice all this time, and to RECONCILE in your own mind that you are still a virgin, and thus don't know ANYTHING when it comes to dating........if you knew anything about girls, then you wouldn't be a virgin - simple logic

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I am not going to follow the orders of some hypocritical virgin, - are you delusional or something? I'll comment on this and on any thread that I feel like........I called you out on your shyt, and you are too socially awkward to handle it like a man, to APOLOGIZE to this forum for giving out advice all this time, and to RECONCILE in your own mind that you are still a virgin, and thus don't know ANYTHING when it comes to dating........if you knew anything about girls, then you wouldn't be a virgin - simple logic
With due respect, I'm getting bored of reading this from you. I don't disagree with what you are saying, but keep it to the "I'm writing a book" thread. Snowdog is tracking his own self improvement, he isn't giving advice in this thread. So give it a rest :)

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy is dumb, and ignorant. You are taking a bit of a while snowdog it seems to get your life in order, but I should not be saying anything because when I thought I had mine on track it recently went out of control. I started my journal up again so hopefully I can get better.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Wow man, congrats on the education thing :)
Thanks. :)

With due respect, I'm getting bored of reading this from you. I don't disagree with what you are saying, but keep it to the "I'm writing a book" thread. Snowdog is tracking his own self improvement, he isn't giving advice in this thread. So give it a rest
If you agree with that guy, who's obviously a simpleton with confidence issues, you completely misinterpret what I'm trying to do with this book thing. Second, it's not even done yet, by a long shot. So none of you have any right to judge me or what I'm doing here. And indeed, don't bring that discussion over here.

That guy is dumb, and ignorant. You are taking a bit of a while snowdog it seems to get your life in order, but I should not be saying anything because when I thought I had mine on track it recently went out of control. I started my journal up again so hopefully I can get better.
Heh, tell me about it. That pathetic little sh*t can knock himself out posting nonsense on here because all I see is this. I suggest you all do the same and add this troll to your ignore list.

One thing I have learned over the years, is that progress is made with ups and downs. The times you feel like sh*t are the ones that will make you stronger eventually. Keep working at it, it'll all work out. I know it does for me.

Reaction score
This virgin is completely lost in his own ego..........you are a nobody to be writing a book on self improvement when you yourself have way too much improving left

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chapter closes, a new one starts.

A few days ago I posted about how I finished my first year and sh*t. Yesterday I got rid of the final parts that were artifacts of my past. I had them (a few block-notes filled with scribbles and cartoons I drew during my troublesome years as a kid) lying around since forever in my room and I never could bring myself to get rid of them.

All my twisted and troublesome thoughts were translated into those block-notes. They were the only things I could escape into back then. And they were the only things that I had left in my life that could remind me of what I have been through.

I called my two best buddies over and we threw them in a fire while drinking whiskey and getting high. We got seriously sh*t-faced (I hadn't been this f*cked up for over a year) and I really needed to be too, because this was still heavy and emotional for me. It all came back for a sec and then another second later, all what was left was some smoke and ashes.

I'm starting to get back to my normal self as I'm writing this, and it's slowly sinking in.

It's done.

Finished.

It's time to look forward.

Reaction score
snowdog said:
A chapter closes, a new one starts.

A few days ago I posted about how I finished my first year and sh*t. Yesterday I got rid of the final parts that were artifacts of my past. I had them (a few block-notes filled with scribbles and cartoons I drew during my troublesome years as a kid) lying around since forever in my room and I never could bring myself to get rid of them.

All my twisted and troublesome thoughts were translated into those block-notes. They were the only things I could escape into back then. And they were the only things that I had left in my life that could remind me of what I have been through.

I called my two best buddies over and we threw them in a fire while drinking whiskey and getting high. We got seriously sh*t-faced (I hadn't been this f*cked up for over a year) and I really needed to be too, because this was still heavy and emotional for me. It all came back for a sec and then another second later, all what was left was some smoke and ashes.

I'm starting to get back to my normal self as I'm writing this, and it's slowly sinking in.

It's done.

Finished.

It's time to look forward.

guys who are virgins have this awful tendency of overthinking and over-dramaticizing everything......it's time for you to just get some pvssy, and to stop being so dramatic about "getting over your past"

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also talk into walls in your free time? In case your dumb ass hasn't figured it out yet: I don't read your posts anymore. Every time I see this

This message is hidden because Rescue Mission is on your ignore list.
I laugh at you. I think you are pathetic and I don't even acknowledge you because you're nothing more than a frustrated chump troll on a message board. I would even feel a little sorry for you if you weren't so thick. I think it's kinda funny that you seem to be obsessed with me, though. If you want an autograph, you should ask it over PM.

Now get your ass out of my thread, you little sh*t.

Reaction score
snowdog said:
You also talk into walls in your free time? In case your dumb ass hasn't figured it out yet: I don't read your posts anymore. Every time I see this

I laugh at you. I think you are pathetic and I don't even acknowledge you because you're nothing more than a frustrated chump troll on a message board. I would even feel a little sorry for you if you weren't so thick. I think it's kinda funny that you seem to be obsessed with me, though. If you want an autograph, you should ask it over PM.

Now get your ass out of my thread, you little sh*t.

virgin, I don't care that you can't see what I say - as long as everyone else sees it - I need to make sure to keep reminding everyone on this forum about what an advice-giving fraud you are, virgin.

I need to make sure that anyone who needs REAL advice, does not end up taking it from some know-it-all virgin like yourself.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowwy!!!

Long time no see brothers!

I see you have haters now :D hahaha....very strange how a guy named "Rescue Mission," Is acting childish and trying to act like a douche "Amog," HAHA old school word.

I'm glad your still here bro!! Where is snowmanny? Or rush? Seems like the vets need to take this place over again ...haha..

Glad yoru still moving forward though.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you have haters now hahaha....very strange how a guy named "Rescue Mission," Is acting childish and trying to act like a douche "Amog," HAHA old school word.
A negative judgment gives you more satisfaction than praise, provided it smacks of jealousy.
-Jean Baudrillard

Hehe, yea dude. Never felt better, I still notice massive improvements every day. I see you changed your name, by the way. How are you doing?

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yeah I'm not the one that changed it....it seems if you dont get on after 3 months they delete the name I think.

Doing good still in school...cant wait to see more updates.

buzzit

Don Juan
Reaction score
man thank you so much!

thanks to you i finally had the motivation to talk with some girls @ some parties + in general!
for some reason it suddenly is way more easier now!

and i found a new girl wich i really find interesting to get to know better!
and i'm going to ask her this week for a date hehe!

also i just see i improved alot!
when im at parties
i see alot of guys just standing and doing nothing (like they hope they get some attention from the girls) and i just dance all the time with my mate and getting alot of eye-contact and attention! its great!

haha maybe it isnt the right topic to post it! but i just wanted to thank you to cuz if i didnt read this i never had the amount of motivation i have now!

so thank you man! :D!