My girl have left me for her sweet friend

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a good laugh at this thread.

We aren't laughing at you Bjerte, just so that you know. It's just, realising that writing in english is very difficult for you, there is some really funny stuff that came out of your posts.

It's just the general tone that you give off...

Welcome to the boards. :)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah welcome..............so you actually grabbed his balls???????? ahaha thats awesome lol

Reaction score
She sees you as a violent angry man who can't control himself!

Girls are scared of men who they think will be violent to them - thus she likes this other guy who is "nice" to her!

El Coré

Reaction score
Vyascheslavinki, Elbonia (Shorthand for West Wickh
Let me just say this: Bjerte, you are either a comic genius, or a very unfortunate Icelander.

You make good joke very much. Yes!

And like a lot of people have said, you do sound uncannyliy like Borat from the Ali G show... a little too like Borat. Careful how you go, Bjerte, or you could end up paying him royalties.

Still I laughed my arse off - if you really are from Iceland, go into the comedy business in America or even better over here in the UK - you'd be an overnight celebrity if it weren't for Borat (can't remember the comedian's name) getting there before you.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes just go on tour and tell stories about your life. I will be your manager :D You'll make millions here!!!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not you improve English yes?

Listen to what writes El Coré.

Bjerte am going to make millions of dollars American if you not improve English and tell sad story here in USA. Then you Bjerte have American women more than you can handle and you very much relax and ****.

Bjerte

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am happy what you say to me and laught lots at me jokes. I like to be a funny mate!

I wish now to have all girls laught at me because I have bad news. Snits is not my girl today. She have leave to go to london in england. she wanted this and my tears of love cannot stop it to happen.

I tell you about Kjell. He say to Snits he love her and she say NO because he is sweet friend ONLY. My laught was loud at his face!!! He is AFC! When I look at him in his eyes and he have tears. Then I wish to strike him hard but I stop! I stop all anger forever!!!

I cried on Snits but it is ok because it is time now to seek new sexy girls!!!! My warm friend Daus will help me find. We dance at night and he bringed a girl to Bjerte for a kiss!!! heehee ;)

I can make millions at america to tell my jokes. This is joke at me no?? If not joke I say WOY!!!! Take me there!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalfortress is wrong that I am gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bjerte
I am happy what you say to me and laught lots at me jokes. I like to be a funny mate!
That's good! You know we would never do anything to enrage you, right?

El Coré

Reaction score
Vyascheslavinki, Elbonia (Shorthand for West Wickh
Yeah seriously Bjerte, you should come over here to stay in London a while. You could really p**s Snits off by being here and acting all up-beat about how well your life is going since you left her. You could even bring some Icelandic babes over with you just to show off.

Trust me it's so easy to get into the UK at the moment - you don't even need a passport! Cling onto the underside of the Eurostar and, hey presto, you're in. We Brits would really value a love rat like youself, Bjerte (no offence - people everywhere should hear your story). Who knows, you could even make it onto the next series of Big Brother?

Last edited:

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just chiming in to say: LOLLERZ!!!! :D

This is by far the best thread I've read!! :D

Bjerte

Don Juan
Reaction score
I look on the words I writed and now I have smile on my face. it was long ago and hurting time for Bjerte and I do crazy thing. It is love confuze at the brains.

I got memo come from Snits at london to say she miss me but I say to f-uk with horse or dog because she is animal-like. My love is dead! I not love animal woman! I say I love new girl Yole!

I have happy feeling on Snits Thank You to DJforum!

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol

DrSassyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.

Congratulations on forgetting about the horse****er.

Bjerte put it in Yole, yes? Make her orgasm much? She scream long time. Yes.

J_dni

Reaction score
Thank you

Ok i know it is been three years since this thread was posted, but i wanted to say that this is the first time i laughed my heart out since my girl left me about a month ago.

So i wanna say:

Tnx Bjerte, god bless you man!