My girl have left me for her sweet friend

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Space
LOL is this post for real? This has to be the funniest sh1t ive read, sounds like BORAK OF KAZEKSTAN... lol one of ali g's alter egos.
exactly what i was thinking. While I was reading it I was picturing him talking just like Borat.

By the way I think your from iceland not iNceland.

(not making fun of you either)

Bjerte

Don Juan
Reaction score
But why you all think I live in Kazekstan? I do not understand what is meant by Borak or Borat??

Yes it is right should say ICELAND. I am make mistake. So I am! :D

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow.... best thread i've read in a while on these boards...

Bible stuff

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you really wanted that girl back, you should've showed her that you didn't care about her being with that guy. You should've ignored her and became nonchalant and shown her that you can do the same.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bjerte
I go to Kjell and I grab his balls in my hand. I think if he **** my girl he will not **** again! His ball pains makes him sick on floor and he stops to move!!!
F*ck this is hilarious and weird at the same time. I want to go to Iceland!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just laughed my ass off for 5 minutes straight. I'm ok now.

Bjerte, are you saying you grabbed the dude by the balls and floored him?

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the funniest shtt i've read on this board.

Grabbed him by the balls?

Whether it's a joke or not, props man.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bjerte
It went down very bad for Bjerte! :(

I try to go on advice you give but my heart argue at my brains and I do stupid thing. I try talk to my girl Snits when Kjell is listen to us. I say sorry to her and I say sorry to Kjell ALSO to make me look like the good man!

As I talk Kjell tell her I lie and to not listen to what I say. I get mad and I say to him Icelandic word, it means **** OFF! Snits yells at ME and say to go! I say to stop and listen to me but she say no and I must go and Kjell get to stay.

I go REALLY mad at this. It make me think she is with him now. I go to Kjell and I grab his balls in my hand. I think if he **** my girl he will not **** again! His ball pains makes him sick on floor and he stops to move!!!

I think I have MURDER him. Snits screams! I am very scared and I run!!!

I call her. Kjell is alive but she HATES me and will NEVER let me tell her sorry.

IT IS OVER FOR SNITS AND BJERTE??? Can I show I am sorry and her love back? Please?
jusy a sec...

ok...

I'm still laughing....

that was funny as hell.!!!!!!

you must be joking!

all I can say is that it is over! you grabed his balls!! ha ha haha

regarless... you still did the right thing.

remember guys... this is what happens when you step on another mans grass in iceland.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the_great_gaia
if you really wanted that girl back, you should've showed her that you didn't care about her being with that guy. You should've ignored her and became nonchalant and shown her that you can do the same.
^^real words right there cuz.....

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the whole thread. One hell of a story!

This whole situation strikes me as just a simple act of revenge of certain kind.
Someone finally gets it. From what it sounds like, she's pretty pissed off at you and she grabbed the first available guy to get revenge on you. Although she'll never admit it, her actions have caused this guy to get hurt. If anything, I pity the dumbass with the broken ba11s since he's so fvcking clueless at what is going on.

Now for your situation. This has already escalated beyond repairable. There's a lot of damage done and it's best if you move on from this woman. Keep yourself from calling her, seeing her, and leave the guy with the broken ba11s alone too. Don't worry, they won't last. She's rebounding with him.

What you need to work on is getting over her. Take some time to yourself and cry all you want. While you're doing that, convince yourself that it's over. She's just one woman out of thousands.

After that, start on a new path. Get some new clothes, new hairstyle, piercings, or anything that will make you feel like you're moving on into a new part of your life. Then start dating some other women. Rebound if you need to.

Also, getting violent over some woman shows that you're insecure. Women are turned off by insecurity. Keep your emotions under control and things will go much smoother.

Last, keep up reading and practicing what you're learning in the DJ Bible. Things will get better.

Good luck.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go REALLY mad at this. It make me think she is with him now. I go to Kjell and I grab his balls in my hand. I think if he **** my girl he will not **** again! His ball pains makes him sick on floor and he stops to move!!!

I think I have MURDER him. Snits screams! I am very scared and I run!!!

I call her. Kjell is alive but she HATES me and will NEVER let me tell her sorry.
Haha as if you did that. Even tho you lost the girl, you get 20 man points in my book.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'know, when they said "Grab your balls", I don't think they meant grab someone else's balls.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the funniest thread on this board since that one guy posted a video clip of him walking around in a coffeeshop acting all c&f. THIS HAS TO BE IN THE BIBLE on how NOT TO ACT

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, there is nothing wrong with buying a girl flowers. Now, when you start doing it every day, for no reason, or when you start to buy thigns to show your affection, that's when the problem occurs.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VictorK
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the funniest thread on this board since that one guy posted a video clip of him walking around in a coffeeshop acting all c&f. THIS HAS TO BE IN THE BIBLE on how NOT TO ACT
If you have the time, look up an old thread entitled: "Lay Report: Too tight ass"

That has to be one of the funniest ones ever posted here.

Bjerte

Don Juan
Reaction score
You laugh at Bjerte cos you think I am a gay that likes to grab mans balls to stimulate him? HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA! :p

But,

NO! I am not a gay! I try to DESTROY the balls to stop him to f-ck my girl!!!!!

I have anger I have lost. I am alone and brittell. Today I have stop the fuel inside me. It is time. Kjell is 19 year and I am 29 year and not a good looking mate. This is why I have ENVY and anger at him.

Kjell want to get police to take me and Snits say to stop! I tell her why? She says she STILL LOVES ME but she need the time to stop her fuel of anger also.

I wait and say nothing now yes? She will come back?

I thank again you all for help. It is hard for Bjerte. I am bad in English but I like to learn.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VictorK

If it's the clip with the Depeche Mode track, I was only thinking about that yesterday. A classic SoSuave moment in my mind.

If you haven't seen this you should check it out! :)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53734