My girl have left me for her sweet friend

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Bjerte,

English is a tough language and you are doing fine. You get your message across even if your style of writing is somewhat amusing to us. Don't take it personal. We do not think you are gay, just the way you described grabbing Kjell's balls was hilarious.

Just relax regarding your girl, forget about her and Kjell, and if she comes back to you, so be it. But otherwise you will be fine because you can always find another girl.

But I thank you because I haven't had a good laugh like this in a while.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Borat from Kazakstan is a skit done by Ali G from the Ali G show. He pretends he is this guy from Kazakstan and his english is really broken and he talks about violent acts. Its just funny because the way you type sounds like something he would say. BTW I think i am going to have to use some Bejerte quotes in my sig haha

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the way this guy refers to himself in the third person!

I love the destroying someones balls bit to stop a guy ****ing another girl. So practical and far less complicated than murder.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be the funniest thread I've ever read here. I'm at work right now and I'm trying hard not to just laugh out loud. I'm seriously crying here.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never heard of anyone grabbing someone elses balls to make a point. I hope you don't go to prison for this because the other prisoners will make you their personal maid once they hear your story and how you got there.

Anyway the guy who now has a really shrikey voice, is not the problem. You and your girl had the problem and she was the one that made the decision to see someone else. You validated everything she accused you and dumped you by showing your anger towards her and the other guy.

Leave her, move on and go to Anger Managment Classes.

P.S

Anyone remembers the T.V show Perfect Strangers??? With Cousin Balky???

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Anyone remembers the T.V show Perfect Strangers??? With Cousin Balky???
Bjerte, you need to forget about Kjelle and Snits and let go of your anger. Let's do the Happy Dance!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
because the other prisoners will make you their personal maid once they hear your story and how you got there.
Not true.

He's a man.
His b1tch had a lapse of judgement.
The AFC dared to interfere.
He did what a man should do...

His status won't be as high as for killing a pig, but he'd be ok.

Plus he'll get some points for raw instincts. It's one thing to just beat up a guy... the other to castrate him with bare hands for daring to kiss his female.

Bjerte will go far in prison with that attitude :D :p

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironic that Iceland, the land of hot blondes, have girls that are named "snits".

I don't care how hot she is, I could never date a girl named "snits". It sounds like a type of lice.

More power to ya though.

Oh and by the way, its over for you and snits.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA i've been reading this the last couple days....

Please tell me that you DJs realized that this post was made by a DJ alter-ego!!

Hahahaha....

its so fake...

But funny....

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Bjerte will go far in prison with that attitude :D :p
He will....according to this article only 110 Icelanders are incarcerated.
http://www.spr.org/en/news/2004/0304.html

They also have one of the lowest murder rates in the world and violent crime is rare.

Bjerte will be the alpha male of Icelandic Prison :)

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
If it's the clip with the Depeche Mode track, I was only thinking about that yesterday. A classic SoSuave moment in my mind.

If you haven't seen this you should check it out! :)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53734
Jariel,

Yes, this is the clip...this had me laughing for hours...priceless.

Too bad the links don't work anymore....anybody just learning the stuff would really learn again...how NOT TO ACT by watching this lol.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they do work......i just watched it

ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!1

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bjerte,

First, all kidding aside, I want to thank you for the funniest damn thing I've heard in a LONG time. I'm not making fun or anything, but your story combined with your writing style and broken English is so f*cking hilarious.

-anyway-

Seriously dude, things have already gotten way out of control. She said she still loves you, etc. If you want to have any chance of fixing this sh*t, just back off for a little bit. First, call her and simply tell her your sorry (do it again even if you already did), then tell her she can call you when she wants to talk. Don't call her, let her contact you first.

And dude, work on that anger. Don't get so upset.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahahahahahhahahahshsahah....

Thread of the f*cking century. This is Mad TV material. :D

Bjerte

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it is hard. I write english too much bad yes? It make you laught at Bjerte and it make me have anger at you and grab after your balls!!!!!!!! :O

Relax! I make joke!! HAHAHAAAAA!

When you smile and I am not it make me sad but we smile both. I make jokes with my wrong words. It is ok!! I am laught also!!

;)

I am now go back to be with family for 3 days and I say nothing to Snits to let her stop to be mad. I wait and I should ask to meet and drink a beer. We should relax our talk. Then I tell her sorry. I say I think she stop to be my girl and feel too much sad. But I understand if she not make time for Bjerte because I was a fiend and it is my fault if she stop to love me.

I am not so sad or furios now. I am relax! I let you know what happen.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few guys would call the cops and let them know that another guy grabed his balls. That wouldn't be something I would want to talk about. Li

Judge: Why did you grab his balls Bjerte?
Five mins of court room laughter. .

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, I don't think anyone is lauging AT you (they value their manhood too much to do that!) but the situation you describe has slapstick humour value, like The Three Stooges and Cops. :)

Good to hear you are more relaxed about it now.