Muscles, Addiction and Attraction

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidently most people who are into working out, got addicted to it since it gives a better mood, better feeling etc.
Also evidently that women like men's muscles.

What do you guys think, is it possible to compare women attraction to men's muscles with men's attraction to a nice pair of boobs and a curvy ass?

If yes, then...would you go for just a nice female body without decent "chemistry"? I would not, since I consider "chemistry" is the primary attraction and I can't care less how athletic she is.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is how men and women function.

feminine traits compliment masculine traits.

That explains why highly feminine women are attracted to masuline men. and when u think of masculine u think of big muslces.

vice versa. more emasculate women are attracted to more effeminate men.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont you guys think it is uncool to have sex without chemistry and based on attraction to her ass not her vibes?

I find it a bit odd, since attraction to her body will not lead anywhere except ONS.
Same thing with women: if she is attracted to my muscles, not my "chemistry".. it will not lead anywhere ecept ONS.

Is ONS such a great thing worth to be focus on? I.e. my point: if you concentrate on muscles to increase women's attraction, then you will attract women who like your body only. And that likely leads on ONS.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets go back..

will have muscles help?

YES

does it matter as much as the media makes it to be?

NO

masculinity is direved primarily from your attitude then filtered down.

have a chisleed muscular body is a such a small part of it.

but more importantly this will be astetically pleasing to the women more than anything.

but it doenst matter..I am 5 6 160...i have a nice body, a little muscle..but women dont go oh Chris ur not big enuf.

masculinity is the NUMBER 1 ATTRACTIVE TRAIT YOU CAN HAVE!

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
lets go back..
will have muscles help?
YES

does it matter as much as the media makes it to be?
NO

masculinity is direved primarily from your attitude then filtered down.
have a chisleed muscular body is a such a small part of it.
but more importantly this will be astetically pleasing to the women more than anything.
but it doenst matter..I am 5 6 160...i have a nice body, a little muscle..but women dont go oh Chris ur not big enuf.
masculinity is the NUMBER 1 ATTRACTIVE TRAIT YOU CAN HAVE!
Muscles help! Sometimes they help a lot! Attitude? Sure!

What I wonder is the following:
if muscles are attraction for women as female curves for men, then I dont even want to deal with woman who are attracted to muscles. Why? Today she is attracted, tomorrow I'll stop exercising and she's gone?

But if she is attracted to my "chemistry" (which I no one can change or enhance), then she will alway like it. No matter how much I exercise.

Yes, muscle will get more attraction. But do you really want it, interested in such shallow women? The worst thing: if they based their attraction on your body, not your "chemistry" then she'll not be loyal, since she can easily find somebody with a better body.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK IM GOING TO SAY THIS 1 MORE TIME.

LARGE MUSCLES MEAN NOTHING COMPARED TO A NICE SET OF BOOBS!

ITS NOT EVEN COMPARABLE!

Yes, muscle will get more attraction. But do you really want it, interested in such shallow women? The worst thing: if they based their attraction on your body, not your "chemistry" then she'll not be loyal, since she can easily find somebody with a better body.

NO WOMEN GET WITH ANY GUY SOLEY BASED ON ATTRACTION TO BODY.

WOMEN ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH YOUR FACE, EYES, AND SMILE.

sorry for the caps.

but ur taking this muscle thing way way way way way way to far.

being thin is the key over having big muscles.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its they get more attracted when you work out cause you feel more like a man........you are more confident, happier and more of an attitude. You also give off a nice energy and attitude.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21

LARGE MUSCLES MEAN NOTHING COMPARED TO A NICE SET OF BOOBS!

ITS NOT EVEN COMPARABLE!

being thin is the key over having big muscles.
I am thin, but not athletic. It just got me thinking - if muscles are not that big attraction for women, ( or it is comparable to mens attraction to female boobs), then there is no point in getting more muscles at all, since I dont care if a girl has big boobs or not.

Even if she has very good body, I would not care if there is no chemistry.

If there is chemistry - I will not care about her boobs or being athletic.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fenderules
i think its they get more attracted when you work out cause you feel more like a man........you are more confident, happier and more of an attitude. You also give off a nice energy and attitude.
Yes, you feel more happy. That is teh point. Muscles seem almost unimportant for decent girls.

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
What do you guys think, is it possible to compare women attraction to men's muscles with men's attraction to a nice pair of boobs and a curvy ass?

If yes, then...would you go for just a nice female body without decent "chemistry"? I would not, since I consider "chemistry" is the primary attraction and I can't care less how athletic she is.
Yes, though women are not as visually stimulated as men...or so they say. Personally I've gained about 10 pounds of muscle in the last month or so, and I've been told by women that is what I needed to put me over the top. My personality, charm, and all that were there, but the physical is what people see first, and they have no choice but to judge you with what they see.

If I'm not physically attracted to a woman, I don't care about her personality, chemistry, or anything else, you have to have some level initial attraction on the physical level, or so you would think.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
All this "muscle" talk is funny. I'm not trying to brag, but I'm probably the most muscular guy on this board. I'm 6'5" and weigh about 250lbs. My body fat is about 7 percent.

Does my body help with women? Some yes, Some no. Some go crazy over my body, some think I'm too big, or are intimidated.

I agree that women go mostly for face and eyes, but body does count. All women don't like the same kind of body...so who knows..

Here's my pic
http://profiles.yahoo.com/marine_muscle8541

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gonna be a good thread so I'll throw my 2c in.

Around 3+ years ago, I was 6'2, 220-230 lbs, 20%+ bodyfat. I still dated, had girlfriends etc, and was pretty happy with the way I was. Even tho I had a bad body, my game more then made up for it.

Then I decided to pursue a career in law enforcement, and since I'm a pretty competitive guy, I wanted to be ahead of my competition. I look at their police training sessions etc, and saw that most of the guys were in poor shape just like I was at the moment.

So I started working out, doing bodybuilding research, eating properly, and quit drinking. Now I'm at 210 lbs, but I'm at 11% bodyfat. My current photo is in my signature.

the difference the change has had on my game has been insane. While I had good success rates before, they became phenomenal afterwards. Girls became more aggressive, started chasing me, and became infatuated with me even tho I didn't even use my A game on them. As soon as I started talking to them, I instantly had complete rapport. Whereas before I would ask for the number etc, after they would be the ones saying we should do something, you want my #?

It's one giant ego trip when you are the one being pursued instead of vice versa. I go swimming at my old college, and the amount of attention I get there is mind boggling. When I go out with my boys to an older (cougar) club, it's the same sh!t.

When a girl thinks you are hot, she becomes a completly different person. Her willpower, confidence disappears. She becomes more shy, loses that dominant edge she has with symps, and is basically under your control. You get all this just from visuaully attracting them.

And if you have game AND looks, they will become obsessed with you, and it wont be long before they start bringing up marriage conversations and you have to drop them.

You shouldn't see it in black and white. You can have the body AND the personality. In fact you need both. Some women aren't impressed by a good phisique and need more then that to start their engine. Others are into you as soon as they see you.

Yes, you get confidence from having an amazing body and that's a bonus, but that's not why women go for guys with these bodies. Despite what you may want to think, they're just as visually stimulated as we are.

if muscles are attraction for women as female curves for men, then I dont even want to deal with woman who are attracted to muscles. Why? Today she is attracted, tomorrow I'll stop exercising and she's gone?

But if she is attracted to my "chemistry" (which I no one can change or enhance), then she will alway like it. No matter how much I exercise.
First of all, you shouldn't work out for women. You should work out to be fit, healthy, and become a stronger, better person. I'm never gonna stop exercising.

Secondly, your looks enhance your personality. When I used to take forensic psychology, one of the topics we covered in class was about how juries tend to be more lenient on good looking defendants, assuming they're innocent, while assuming the ugly ones are guilty.

One of my boys that I wing with is an amazing natural. His game is weak, but his looks make up for it. He's not really muscular, he's thin, but has great facial genetics. Blonde hair, blue eyes, etc, standard nick carter lookalike.

Back in the day I couldn't even wing with him, cause he'd get all the attention (even tho he wasnt trying), nowdays we're pretty much equal, although I do better then him on a lot of nights. I guess it's because I'm in better shape, and I prolly have better game since I was used to picking up without the advantage of a killer body back in the day.

One thing I noticed back in the day was it didn't matter what he was saying, the girls would all think he was funny or had a great personality. Sometimes he'd even tell a bad joke on purpose just to see how they'd react, and most of the times the b!tches would laugh. They were so attracted to him, that no matter what he said to them, they'd think it was funny and that he was a fun guy. And this is not an act either, they actually thought this sh!t lol.

If I said something like that back when I was 230, there's no way I'd get that kind of reaction. Now, I get it almost all the time.

--------------------------------

To sum it all up, work out, be in amazing shape, but don't neglect your game either. The more you cover all your bases, the easier it is to get to all her bases.

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of the reason I work out is to feel good about myself. When I feel good, I feel confident. Right now, I need to lose 15 lbs to get back to where I was last summer. Seriously, that was the best shape I've ever been in my life, and I felt like a god.

It's a double edged sword...you get more confidence, and you increase your physical attractiveness. The best thing I ever did for myself was to lose weight and get in shape. Sure it might attract more shallow women, but what it does for my mind and attitude is more than worth it.

One thing I notice at my gym, are the women that most guys would consider a 10 (tan, petite toned body, scantly clothed, huge chest, perfect complexion) are not as appealing to me as the less perfect ones. The one girl at my gym who's caught my attention has curly brown hair, pale, a little scrawny, but there's just something about her that the several other more traditionally attractive women lack. She would be the one I'd go after (though the others are nice to look at and admire).

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Observe married couples at the beach. Regardless of how much 'chemistry' they have for one another, the wife is still peering over her sunglasses to get a good, lasting mental image of the younger, more muscular fellows on the beach while the husband casually does the same with the most attractive women he can spy without drawing his wife's attention to his looking.

I'm at the gym every morning at 6am at the latest and even at this hour it's game on. I love observing people's intersexual behaviors at the gym. It's like a perfect lab experiment. Yes, the physical is a primary attractant, it's not the only attractant, but it's the foundation for attraction. And I laugh when I hear people (mostly women) profess that the reason they're in the gym is because they "do it for themselves." Let me ask this, would you still work out if you knew with 100% certainty that it would in no way make you more attractive to the opposite sex? The whole reason we gain confidence in exercising and the results it produces is because of the responses it evokes, not only in women, but even other men. Nothing makes me swell with confidence more than walking into the locker room and know that I'm in better physical condition than 90% of the men I see there.

How many times has a guy or girl told you that they knew they were a bad match for whoever they were seeing at the time, but the other person was so hot and/or the sex was so good they had difficulty separating themselves from the situation? But I've yet to hear a person complain how difficult it was to break it off because, though they weren't that attractive or all that good in bed, the other person was so charming they stuck around.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I would still lift weights and work out if it didn't make me more attractive to the opposite sex. I enjoy the stress relief, and the way I feel physically after a workout.

I'm not saying I mind the attention it brings, but I'd still do it even if nobody noticed. It comes down to the old adage: "Do it because you want to, not because other people want you to".