Most obvious come-on that was missed

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking back at it, there's one girl in my caligraphy class I think was coming on to me. About the forth week in, I was using a small brush for the class. The one girl said I could have hers (she had several) but I said I was fine and I'd get my own. Next week she's waiting outside of class (normaly a few people there) listening to her ipod). I have my ipod on, sit down, and she iniates the conversation about jpop (hey, its japanese caligraphy). Then she asked if I would like to hear one of her favorite songs, I'm like sure. She takes her ear buds off and has me put them on. I'm so freaken' blind! That's like a girl offering to share their drink with you. >.< And she was cute. a 8.5 at least.

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
We were a small group of people at a pub, and a real hot girl in the group, a friend of a friend, asked me if she could sleep over at my place. I said okay. Later, at my place, I gave her a pillow and showed her my bedroom, then when she was in there, already half-naked in my presence, I went and laid down on my couch just outside the bedroom, in a sleeping bag.

The next morning she told me she had wondered where I had gone, she had been waiting for me to come to bed....

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this one would count, but I was visiting another town last summer, and a girl in the area told me I could spend the night at her place and not go to work the next day. I told her I had to get back because I really needed the money.

Blue Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was about 19-20, and a girl I met once when I was about 17-18, started talking to me on the internett. She was into me before but I wasnt in her. So now, at 01 at night, she chats with me on the net and tells me to take a taxi to come over and keep her company becouse she has to write some kinda report.

Anyway, long story short, she changed, got tits and was very "open". Talked loosly about sex and boyfriends and shait. So at one point she gets in her bed that is in the same room as her livingroom and complains about how tired she is and how she hates to write that report. And at one point she is like "You can come here in bed too if you are tired with a smile" and I was like "I'm not. I'm ok sitting here."

I mean.. DAMN!!! At 01 in the night, she calls me over, talks about sex and how she misses her boyfriend that is away on a trip or something and then INVITES me into her bed?!?!? HOW COULD I MISS THAT ONE?

I was such a AFC! :D That could have been my first time. damn.

Now I have made a commitment. I told my self, if I was to meet with her ever again I will give it to her in double dose :D

DarkChaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arg, I think my entire history with women could be written in this thread. : P

Let's see... I'm talking to this girl I know pretty well; she was hot and I could tell she had an interest in me from how she acted. She basically followed me around everywhere and wouldn't leave me alone. Her sister likes me too. They were basically all over me throughout the night. So at some point I say something like, "I hate getting out of bed," because I always feel so tired doing it, to which she replies, "If you get out I can't jump in with you," and mentioned that she feels like going there now. My reaction? I thought she meant she was tired and gave her a goodnight and left.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
muttley said:
Just been reading this thread for the past hour or so... i love it, i love it cos it reminds me of ALL those chances ive missed in my life which cause me so much grief today thats in unbelievable.

From thinking back about every situation ( theres like 10-15 ),
3 stick out the most.

1.) at work , we were on training and i got paired with the hottest girl in the room. she was half white/half asian , smart ( university graduate), confident and very pretty. Any way we're reading stuff to each other, im reading to her shes reading back then at a sudden moment she justs puts the edge of her paper in her mouth and stares straight into my eyes for like 3-5 seconds and i stare right back and then she like lowered her gaze and got her self together and carried on reading. its like she had a slight lapse in concentration.

anyway she then proceeds to to stop doing our work and smiles and puts her hands over her face and says that shes gets embarrassed when people take pics / make films of her at xmas or birthdays and i said yeh me too. .and she carried on smiling.

next thing was ,we had to write the reports up for work, and i didnt know how to structure mine properly so i asked another girl across the table ( even tho this hot chick is on the right hand side of me ) about how to do it, before that other girl could reply , the hot chick says "heyyy , like this... " and proceed to tell me...

she carried on wispering to me and me wispering back... at the end i thought, "nah, a girl that like her , pretty and smart basically classy " wouldnt be interested in me....so i went to talk to our trainer. this chick couldve walked straight passed but instead walks to the left of me with her friend and taps/prods me in the stomach and says "It was lovley meeting you!"....

and what did i do?
"bah, blah....umph.... yeah"
all i said was "yeah"

she left after 5 weeks and i used to watch her walk up and down the aisles for the whole period , damn that.

2.) this one sticks out too when i think back.. in high school there was this hot chick callled sarah whos brother i knew quite well. when i found out that she was his sister , she would joke and say nah hes not my brother hes adopted lol..

anyway i think the moment she started liking me was when i talked to her and her friend about ally mcbeal and that this chick only watches it cos its a program where the female has the lead role and not a man and that she wouldnt watch it if it was called 'alvin mcbeal'. we argued and joked together , her , her friend and me until my friend came ( who i was waiting for the whole time ). i said bye to her and said ill see her later..

from then on she would talk to me always and show me her sexy trousers ( which she looked sexy in ) and ask my opinion on them.
she'd show me her shoes and ask my opinion on them... what did i do? i went like this "bah . blah baaaah, they nice" and *****ed out.

The Real killler came when there was a high-school dance. every one was excited about it . we were all talking about it when she told me ,"are you going, id luv to dance with you!" and what did i say ?
"bah , blah baaah, erm" *****ed out again...

the yr went on and i never really saw her much after that, even tho she was supposed to come to my university when we left high school, i missed out on her.. i never saw her again

3.) THIS ONE sticks outs moooooooooooost as it was sooo damn obvious yet i couldnt ****ing believe it. im at break going up from the 2nd floor to the 4th , waitin on the lift. when it opens theres this really beautiful girl in the lift that ive seen around but never talked to. id never forget how i handled that situation, with BALLS OF STEEL!..

me: alright, you start at one always?
her: yeh you?
me: at 11 , you know X right your his friend?
her: yeh i know him hes cool
me: yeh he is , hes in my group upstairs, so how long u been workin here?
her: hmmmm , bout 8 monts i think , how bout u? and i btw i havent really seen u around much
me:yeh i was off sick for a long time..and ive been her 2 yrs.

then we went up to work where i said ill chat later and that she should clock in.

i didnt make much effort to talk her again. Then when she walked passed me she softly hit her sheets of paper over my head to get my attention, and did it every time she went passed. we started talking alot more.

A few weeks later we had no work to do so we were just lounging around and she asked me to come and sit next to her, in fact her exact words were "oh please sit next to me" . i sat next to her and when i think about it now it was like she was gazing at me whole time and thinking "mmm i have him here now..."

anyway she asked me what i do outside of work and if i have a girlfrend:

her: so are u seeing anyone?
me: bah...baaahhh , errr, no not anymore
her: how long were u going out?
me: erm.... about 8 months ( note: a total lie, i never was dating )
her: that it? i was with someone for longer, and i never cheated.
me: err...wow?

(after she noted that im quite fair skinned and that i dont have much body hair)

her: so have u a hairy stomach or a hairy chest?. my ex had a hairy chest not too hairy , but just the right amount, i made him take his top off and take pics. chest hair is sexy , have u got chest hair?
me:baaaahhh, ermm.. no

her: whats your number ill text u sometime.
me: =D heere u go....

her: ok so your at college during the week, ill come see you.
me: baaaah yeh that wud be nice.

what happend was that the following friday she went to see me at college but alas i was at home and my fone was switched off.
on the saturday she saw me and told me that she was in college and tryed to fone me but my fone was off and i said sorry. now heres where im dumb , i shudve known that she would turn up on monday afternoon.

monday afternoon comes..ive just been drinking with friends the nite before and im smashed,around 2pm monday i get a call on my cell.

me: hello? (croaky sleepy voice)
her: hiiiii (nervous) , its me where are you , are u about in college?
me: hi there how u doin, nah im not around sorry , wassup..
her: nah its ok i was just visiting my frends , thought id see u to,but never mind.
me: ah ok, cya bye.

SILLY SILLY SILLY me , i went back to sleep and i never forgive my self for going back to sleep because 20 minutes later i get another fone call:
its her:

her: hey there, are you around college now?
me: er.. no im not nopes.
her: where are ya?
me: im at home asleep , sleeping.
her: oh ( i remember her tone of voice changing to something like "awww no :(" ), sorry for waking u up.
me: its ok , its not a problem.

she called me twice, she came to colllege the week before , didnt get to meet me, came the follwing week , called me TWICE to try and meet me and yet i ****ed it up
ARRRRRGGGGG! the reason was i that i cudnt believe a girl so beautiful could want me.

it got worse when it was a valentines day weekend . she asked me if i got some valentines cards and i just said yeh but nothing special. the i asked her if shes going to a "valentines do" in this club we got to.

me: hey so what u doing for valentines day? r u going out to that valentines party?
her: are you going?
me: probably not , are you going?
her: nah not im not going
me: why?
her: cos i wont see you

and when she said this i froze.
DAMN DAMN DAMN.

the ***** was ripe and ready to give it up . she had a thing for me and i ****ed it up. i can tell u that after that she lost an intrest in me but my intrest grew for her so much.

i dont see her much now as she is away at college in some other city. i heard shes dating sum other guy.....damn.
i still think about her lotsa times..

just my experiences......thx for sharing my pain

ROFL!!!!!! GOD DAMN I WAS A CRAZY MOTHERFVCKERING AFC BACK THEN!!
Yes me, i was an AFC hiiiiii!!!!!!:wave:

Girl 1 wanted me and subtley showed it yet my inner belief system told me she didnt.

Girl 2 wanted me yet i didnt know how to react to it to escalate things

Girl number 3 was THROWING her self at me, omg i must have really hurt her:(
and the funny thing was i had MAJOR oneitis for this girl at one time. Ive deleted all her numbers/msn/email but if i ever see her again im going to give her a big cuddle.

I mustve broken her heart unknowingly by being so frickin dumb. She put her self out there numerous times and i shot her down ALL the time. Brave girl indeed, i hope i didnt make her feel so shytty. I knew not what i did:(

I doubt this shyt happens again, i know when a chick digs me now cos im a PIMP!!!!:box:

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley

"3.) THIS ONE sticks outs moooooooooooost as it was sooo damn obvious yet i couldnt ****ing believe it. im at break going up from the 2nd floor to the 4th , waitin on the lift. when it opens theres this really beautiful girl in the lift that ive seen around but never talked to. id never forget how i handled that situation, with BALLS OF STEEL!..

me: alright, you start at one always?
her: yeh you?
me: at 11 , you know X right your his friend?
her: yeh i know him hes cool
me: yeh he is , hes in my group upstairs, so how long u been workin here?
her: hmmmm , bout 8 monts i think , how bout u? and i btw i havent really seen u around much
me:yeh i was off sick for a long time..and ive been her 2 yrs.

then we went up to work where i said ill chat later and that she should clock in.

i didnt make much effort to talk her again. Then when she walked passed me she softly hit her sheets of paper over my head to get my attention, and did it every time she went passed. we started talking alot more.

A few weeks later we had no work to do so we were just lounging around and she asked me to come and sit next to her, in fact her exact words were "oh please sit next to me" . i sat next to her and when i think about it now it was like she was gazing at me whole time and thinking "mmm i have him here now..."

anyway she asked me what i do outside of work and if i have a girlfrend:

her: so are u seeing anyone?
me: bah...baaahhh , errr, no not anymore
her: how long were u going out?
me: erm.... about 8 months ( note: a total lie, i never was dating )
her: that it? i was with someone for longer, and i never cheated.
me: err...wow?

(after she noted that im quite fair skinned and that i dont have much body hair)

her: so have u a hairy stomach or a hairy chest?. my ex had a hairy chest not too hairy , but just the right amount, i made him take his top off and take pics. chest hair is sexy , have u got chest hair?
me:baaaahhh, ermm.. no

her: whats your number ill text u sometime.
me: =D heere u go....

her: ok so your at college during the week, ill come see you.
me: baaaah yeh that wud be nice.

what happend was that the following friday she went to see me at college but alas i was at home and my fone was switched off.
on the saturday she saw me and told me that she was in college and tryed to fone me but my fone was off and i said sorry. now heres where im dumb , i shudve known that she would turn up on monday afternoon.

monday afternoon comes..ive just been drinking with friends the nite before and im smashed,around 2pm monday i get a call on my cell.

me: hello? (croaky sleepy voice)
her: hiiiii (nervous) , its me where are you , are u about in college?
me: hi there how u doin, nah im not around sorry , wassup..
her: nah its ok i was just visiting my frends , thought id see u to,but never mind.
me: ah ok, cya bye.

SILLY SILLY SILLY me , i went back to sleep and i never forgive my self for going back to sleep because 20 minutes later i get another fone call:
its her:

her: hey there, are you around college now?
me: er.. no im not nopes.
her: where are ya?
me: im at home asleep , sleeping.
her: oh ( i remember her tone of voice changing to something like "awww no " ), sorry for waking u up.
me: its ok , its not a problem.

she called me twice, she came to colllege the week before , didnt get to meet me, came the follwing week , called me TWICE to try and meet me and yet i ****ed it up
ARRRRRGGGGG! the reason was i that i cudnt believe a girl so beautiful could want me.

it got worse when it was a valentines day weekend . she asked me if i got some valentines cards and i just said yeh but nothing special. the i asked her if shes going to a "valentines do" in this club we got to.

me: hey so what u doing for valentines day? r u going out to that valentines party?
her: are you going?
me: probably not , are you going?
her: nah not im not going
me: why?
her: cos i wont see you

and when she said this i froze.
DAMN DAMN DAMN.

the ***** was ripe and ready to give it up . she had a thing for me and i ****ed it up. i can tell u that after that she lost an intrest in me but my intrest grew for her so much.

i dont see her much now as she is away at college in some other city. i heard shes dating sum other guy.....damn.
i still think about her lotsa times..

just my experiences......thx for sharing my pain"

OH MY FREAKIN LORD!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS???? I SHOULD GO OUT, GET A SAWED OFF SHOTGUN AND BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!!!!

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:trouble: THIS GIRL WAS ON YOUR C$CK!!!! YOU SHOULD BE BEATIN TO DEATH!!! :trouble: :trouble: :trouble:

I NEVER HAD AND NEVER WILL HAVE A GIRL HAVE THE HOTS FOR ME LIKE THAT, IN A MILLION YEARS....AWWW....MY BRAIN HURTS FROM THE ABSURDITY LOL :crackup: :crackup:

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
:trouble: THIS GIRL WAS ON YOUR C$CK!!!! YOU SHOULD BE BEATIN TO DEATH!!! :trouble: :trouble: :trouble:

I NEVER HAD AND NEVER WILL HAVE A GIRL HAVE THE HOTS FOR ME LIKE THAT, IN A MILLION YEARS....AWWW....MY BRAIN HURTS FROM THE ABSURDITY LOL :crackup: :crackup:

awwww bro, i will glady offer my self in kneeled position for you to beat me with a baseball bat!

i was fricking CRAZY! a fvckin lunatic :eek:

that behaviour was the ultimate AFC behaviour u cud ever imagine. Damn it, i missed out on her hot tight brown 19 yr old ass.

oh well, i must be beaten for my action

Dont hurt me to bad bro :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Tha Game

Reaction score
just adding to the list

i was at a party with this girl who has just gotten out of an ltr. after telling a few jokes, she told me that i could come over any time i wanted and watch sports with her because thats all she ever did. she gave me her number and told me to call her. like the dumba** i am i never called her because i didnt know if she wanted to hook up with me. sometimes it makes me want to cut off my sack and feed it to the wolves.

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is almost too painful to read!

I'll tell you a story that doesn't quite fit in here, but would if the name of the thread was "Missed opportunity that you regret the most". It is not about me, but about a friend's cousin, let's call him Matthias.

He is goodlooking and built. Twelve years ago he was working in London, and he had been asking a girl at work to go out with him several times; finally she agreed, but wasn't enthusiastic about it.

They went to a pub, and the conversation went so-so, Matthias' co-worker being polite only. Then in through the door steps Kylie Minogue. She had held a concert in London the day before, and was now out relaxing.

She took a look around, decided Matthias was the most goodlooking guy in the room and went straight over to sit down in his lap, ignoring the woman he was there with. She smiled, wriggled in his lap and said hello, how are you? He said, um, I'm fine.... He couldn't believe what was happening, but he couldn't ignore his co-worker. Kylie noticed, and pretended to just now spot the other woman, turning around and saying hi to her.

Then to Matthias, smiling: "I'm looking for the bathroom, do you know where it is?"

Matthias: "Sure, I'll show you!" They got up and he went with her to the women's bathroom, then went back. His co-worker was looking at him as if she'd like to kill him; she had given Kylie the same look before.

He had no luck at all with his co-worker that evening, as she was pissed at him. Later he would read in a magazine about Kylie Minogue doing London, having a good time; picture of her talking to some people. That could have been him in that picture. And in her bed, later the same evening.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like smacking myself whenever i reminsice about what i did once. What makes me so sick is how beautiful she was and how she went for me and wanted me so badly and i didnt do **** all! I was 14 then but still to think i could of taken a girl like hers virginity (some dude i know took hers a few months later), saddens me.

It all started once when i was just walking down and i see my buddie and exchange hands, so i clap his hands and as im walking off shes like 'arent you going to shake my hand?'. I didnt even know this girl, so like muttley lol. im like 'blaah ah ok'. So we shake hands and i walk off on the spot lol.

Then here is the big one. Omg!! I was sitting by myself in class once coz my friends were suspended. So shes like 'aww dannys alone today' so im like 'hah yeh'. So shes like 'shall i keep you company'. im like 'blaaaah ahh yeh'.

So shes sitting, asking me regular ****.The way she was whispering and looking at me. She wanted me to know! So then she gets a paper and writes down like 4 hottest girls in our grade and shes includes herself. So she tells me to number who i think are the hottest 1-4. So i put her down as 2. She starts bugging me about not putting her at 1. Im just being a grumpy sad **** like 'uh blaaah just being honest'. Not even a smile, just being a zombie.

So then she says 'ok ill tell you who i like' Then shes puts up like five dashes, like this - - - - -. Like you know to complete the name. Im thinking damn thats me. So she writes D then A then N. Then stops and starts laughing. I FROZE! I actually think my heart started beating! Im like damn this girl is straight forward.

So after that not once did i contemplate asking her out. Can you believe it? But the chick still didnt give up. She would touch me at random times, look at me constantly. About a few months later she moved on.

Man.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this hot girl was into me and visited wearing the shortest skirt. as she sat down at my place, she was blatantly exposing her panties. damn! unfortunately, at the time i was completely clueless and had no idea of how to take things to the next level. nothing happened :( live and learn

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tweeder said:
My most recent one happened while I was working. This really good looking girl came down the aisle I was building. She asked me where the chips were. I showed her and thought nothing of it. 5 minutues later she comes back buy and asks if I'll show her where the bread is. So I go show her, and she's looking at me and smiling the whole time.

But I'm stupid right? So I go back to my aisle. This is an aisle that is completely empty at the time. She comes back down the aisle just smiling at me. I look in her cart and she has no bread or chips in her cart.

Then she asks if I get off soon. I picked up on that right? WRONG. I just said I had to work late and went on with my business. On my break when I had time to think about it I finally figured it out. Geez she was hot!!!! When I figured out what I missed out on it was about as painful as a swift kick to the nuts.

this happens all the time for those of us who work retail!!!!:box: :box: :box: :box:

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a party at my house, was pretty buzzed. This one girl asked to see something in my room and her friend came too. They sat down and the one girl closed the door. She said something along the lines of "oh, two girls in your room with you" in a flirty voice. then asked me to play something on the guitar. this distracted me from thinking of the possibilities along with the fact that i was buzzed. if this wasnt an invitation for a 3-way with two attractive girls... ****in a my friend, ****in a

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mountain said:
Had a party at my house, was pretty buzzed. This one girl asked to see something in my room and her friend came too. They sat down and the one girl closed the door. She said something along the lines of "oh, two girls in your room with you" in a flirty voice. then asked me to play something on the guitar. this distracted me from thinking of the possibilities along with the fact that i was buzzed. if this wasnt an invitation for a 3-way with two attractive girls... ****in a my friend, ****in a
Sorry dude, but I think you have just a little too much imagination on your mind... :nono: