Most obvious come-on that was missed

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I very rarely get hit on my girls...with the exception of old women who want computer favors and i here you guys like oblivious to all these come ons???? :mad:

Lieutenant...round up the firing squad...these guys need to get shot!!!! :D

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am possibly the stupidest guy on the planet, back before I discovered sosuave, I was at work, and I was the only one there (the manager went to another store down the street to get some stuff) this HB9 walks in and asks for help with some merchandice, so being the AFC that I was, I was more than happy to help her, because you don't hit on women at work, right? As I am handing her merchandice, she slips me a small peice of paper, being the stupid AFC, I think nothing of it and end up putting the paper in the trash. The worst part is, I could have had her in the sack that night, if only I had made my move, instead of throwing that paper in the trash

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I type fast lol....

Originally posted by BlahUgh
I haven't read all the posts yet, but theres alot of good ones here. The one that stands out the most for me started back in 9th grade. I got there half way through the year at the beginning of the 2nd semester so I was a new guy. Anyways there was this hot chick(in grade 10, tall blonde and I'd say HB7.5 - 8 being realistic, since 9s and 10s are verrry rare) that would constantly say hi and smile at me when I walked past her, and she would also walk with me sometimes in the halls and etc. One time I was with my friend in the cafeteria and when we were looking for a place to sit she motioned for me and my friend to come sit down with her and her friend. Anyways we got to talking and she was all like "you have such nice eyes..." then later on I think we were alone or something either at the cafeteria or somewhere else and she was talking about a school dance that was gonna happen that night and she said we should go together, "we can make it a date", but I declined because I was pretty shy back then and didn't really want to go to the dance. So anyways I'd see her every now and then in the halls, but never had class with her since she was in a different grade. Anyways the next year I had a computer class with her and it was a pretty easy class where you just did little assignments on the computer and whatever else. Anyways the first day of the class I showed up late and she was sitting in one of the front rows with some other guy and then I walked in and sat in the back. (It was a pretty small class probably on 15 or so kids with close to the same amount of computers). So she sees me coming and in and kinda acknowledges me and smiles. Then she turns her head a couple times to look at me (she was on the right side of the room and I was on the left so it wasnt like she turning 180 or anything).

Anyways either that day or the next she moves to the back and sits next to me for the rest of the class (as in everyday we had that class). So we get to talking and she writes her email address down on a piece of paper and I tell her I'll add her. So I go home that night and find out that I've lost the little piece of paper and try to add her, and figure Ive gotten it right since it adds, but she never goes on (it was MSN). So then the next day in class she comes in, sits down and goes "why didn't you add me?" looking sorta worried/sad "I rushed all the way home from work and put my computer on all fast" (or some shyt like that, whatever she said it had me suprised that she cared so much).

So anyways the next day she brings a little magazine with her and sorta casually flips to a picture of a a slice of an apple with the middle shaped like a *****. So she asks me do you know what this is? And I go "yea" Then she goes well what is it then, and I keep avoiding saying it and just say "you know" then some guy in front of me turns around and wants to see, so she shows him and he says "its a ****". So then he turns back around and we start talking about some clothes in the magazine or whatever and she goes back to the apple and goes "I wonder if it actually looks like this" then I go "well YOU should know".

Another instance in class happened where she said hey guess what? "I have a bump on my back take a look" So I just sorta didnt look and said "yea", so then she said "Hey you're not even looking!"... so then she either lifts up the back of her shirt(or was wearing a small top) and rests her upper body on the desk so that I can look down her back and sorta into her pants. I didn't really notice anything unusual and was like yup I see it even though I didn't. (in retrospect I think she was trying to show me that she wasn't wearing any panties, since I didn't see any and could see quite a bit below her tight jeans.

And yet another instance happened where she just randomly grabbed my thigh and then moved her hands like 2 inches in front of my **** and just sorta left it there in the air while looking me in the eyes. I didn't really know WTF to do so I didnt do anything and we just went back to work. Also another time she said something about me being a virginity taker with a smile on her face. I'm guessing she knew I was a virgin since she definately wasn't one.

So anyways I have class with her and blah we keep talking or whatever, and a couple times on MSN she asks me to do stuff. One time at like midnight she asks me to come over to her house so we could party or something, but I say no cuz I know my parents won't let me out that late. She had even given my her address in class awhile back because I must have said something sarcastically about coming to her house or something, and she just said well ok and gave me her address.

Anyways she ends up not being in school the next year because she ends up getting pregnant with some guy lol. Back then I had heard that she had been with alot of guys and so that, plus me being shy and not really knowing if she REALLY liked me is what made me not pursue it. Back then she was like 2 inches taller than me and like I said before pretty damn hot, to where whenever she said hi to me I'd wonder (wtf is she saying hi to ME for?). Haha the first time she said hi I figured it wasn't to me till she said it again. If I could go back I would probably pursue it and just make sure I wrapped up lol. Well theres mine hope its not too long cuz I've just been rambling from memory.
How much more obvious does it get!!!!!!!! you should've ****ed her dude!!!

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A classic last night.

Don't worry I have learnt something from this site, the reason the come on was "missed" last night was just because I wasn't up for it, not because I didn't realise.

I was on the dancefloor with my mates, next to this group of girls.

I was just dancing like normal and this girl who was dancing infront of me steps back and starts rubbing herself against me whilst she's dancing.

I originally thought maybe she was just dancing there because there was no more room on the dancefloor so I thought I'd have a little fun.

I started moving left, right, and forwards and backwards and this girl would move to keep in co-ordination with me.

It got to the stage where she was grinding her arse against my leg (she was aiming for my c0ck but I turned side on so she hit the leg.

Eventually her and her freind left the dancefloor with her look royally ****ed off. :D

She wasn't bad looking either, easy a 6, possibly a 7, but I was just having a laugh with my freinds at the time and didn't want to be disturbed by some horny woman.

It was also incredibly funny watching this girl move herself to be able to dance against me. :D

Live-n-learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
To share my story of shame, I had a girl at res who told me flat out she wanted to fvuk me straight up!!!! She hinted it the first time, then a second time (giving me the finger out of nowhere, signaling "****"), and lastly directly with words (Yeah let's fvck. I"m serious.") But sadly I was an afc, was self-conscious, and probably was intimidated by her directness.:(

She was an HB7.5 IMHO, 5'7" with a slender frame. Most shockingly, she had a boyfriend at the time when she did this. :eek:

Maybe I'm more attractive than I think I am (despite some obvious flaws).

Mike24ct

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario 1:

I was in Vegas last year with my wingman. We went out sarging all night, but had no luck. Finally, we're walking through our hotel lobby and these two HB8's come up to us. One of them says to me, "We just got back from Club XYZ, where DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD GO NOW?"

Being tired and very AFC, I said, "Well, there is a cool bar up the street, you should check it out."

I wanted to slap myself upside the head moments later.

Scenario 2:

I met this other HB8 online. I used lots of c&f on her and she was eating it up and teasing me back. Finally, I got her number and asked to meet for coffee. She kept telling me, "I DON"T WANT TO MEET FOR COFFEE. JUST COME OVER."

I went to her condo, chatted with her, gave her a hug, and left. I never made a move. Needless to say, I never could reach her after that.

Scenario 3:

I was out this this very hot HB9 teacher that I met online. The date didn't seem to be going that well, so I was rather discouraged. Finally, I walked her out to her car. She just stands there and stares into my eyes. I got kinda creeped out about it and thought to myself, "Why is she staring at me now?" I told her "Good Night" and left. I needed another slap upside the head. Again, I could never reach her again.

Mike

~~ the RAFC Sarger

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was working and I just got done ringing up this chick and her friend and she asks if she could have my phone number. I was confused and said yes and just ignored them.
:(

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is well funny, im p!ssin maself readin it.
This one is a corker - so stupid.
remember it was back when i was a muppet, crap with lasses.
We were drinkin at my house and she had me on the stairs and asked me to kiss her. there were some other people there watchin so i jus chickened out.
It was stupid cos i liked her.
P.S. loved the similar situation to me but he kissed her on the cheek.

Schlep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Freshman year of high school, I was talking on the phone with a SHB about a party she was at the night before that I couldn't make it to. She says, "yeah, it was kinda boring. If you were there, we would've just been making out the whole time." I assumed she was joking, even though she said it in a serious tone.

Way to go WBAFC 15yo Schlep.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was drunk in a disco some 2 years ago, and after a dance I sit down to relax a bit, and this girl that checked me out appeard next to me, we started talking and we see a couple making out, and she says something like: I want to do that to.

I dont f***ing remeber what happened after that, just that after a while she says I gotta go....

This summer in a camp, me and a girl became kind of friends, and before the last night she kept on asking me if I would get drunk with her this last night, and I'm like: I will surrely get drunk dont know about you though....

So I get drunk, she gets drunk also and we start making out on the beach... I was fingering her and she says: You can do whatever you want to me except ****ing me...I though no problem a bl**job is also nice, but then I had to ****ing pee and thats all I remeber, going to the bathrooms....

Seems like girls hit on me when I am drunk! :D but when I drink just to get dizzie I have a lot more succes closing the deal, if I approached.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
This ones a good.

This girl is hot, I mean practially steaming, lovley girl. She's 20, im 17 she just got a new house.

Her: Oh you GOTTA come see my new house
Me: Yeeahh... I'll bring a spade for the rubbish
Her: *Laugh*
Me: Well how about tuesday I havn't got kickboxing then.err.. After college?
Her: Yeah thats great
Me:I can't stay too long the bus leaves pretty soon after.
Her: *Direct eye contact* You can sleep over if you want.

Oh yeah and she is living by her self.

Me: eerr... I dunno maybe

Acctually I had a few chances, blew em all. I've missed more chances then I can remember.
We live and learn.

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my most (un)memorable moment. I was at a club and absolutely smashed. Leaning against the wall for support I looked on the dance floor where an absolutely stunning girl was dancing with some guy. I smiled and she smiled at me, and while she was dancing with this guy she was staring and smiling at me the entire time.

Thought nothing more of it until 2 hours later when the club was closing and everyone was getting kicked out I feel a tap on my shoulder. She say's "Hi I was only dancing with that guy cos he wanted to make his girlfriend jealous." I can't really remember what I talked about in the space of 2 minutes but in there was "I'm off to x club now, what are you doing?" She replies "Well I'm here with my friends but I'd rather come with you. I'll just say good-bye to them, and wait for you outside." I said "ok I'll just say Hi to a few people in here" (I know all the staff)

In the space of 30 seconds, I completely forgot about this hottie and wandered around in the club having a drink and a laugh with the bouncers and staff until 10 minutes later I clicked - "oh sh*t there's a hot chick waiting for me outside" Guess what? She wasn't there anymore.

So I did what any other self-respecting guy would, I went back inside for some more drinks...

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this is worse...

Now here's one that I WILL get shot for. Not long ago I was at a party and was talking to one of the hosts (X) and one of her friends (Y). X is probably a solid 7 but her friend would have to be 8.5. Anyway, her friend goes to bed and we're left alone. At about 4am as the party has pretty much died she say's "come on, let's go wake up Y, she's asleep in my bed." We go into the bedroom and Y is already awake, still wired basically from the ****tail of substances she's taken. Well X says "you jump in the middle," then jumps in after me. Everyone's talking about sex, the girls are trying to describe what c*m tastes like and Y keeps going on about how uncomfortable her underwear is, X even tells Y: "wow you should feel this guy's chest." And I did ABSOLUTELY F*CKING NOTHING!! I don't think a complete AFC could have even f*cked that one up... and my mates have not yet forgiven me for my error in judgement.

flu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Actually this is worse...

Originally posted by Un-Aru
Now here's one that I WILL get shot for. Not long ago I was at a party and was talking to one of the hosts (X) and one of her friends (Y). X is probably a solid 7 but her friend would have to be 8.5. Anyway, her friend goes to bed and we're left alone. At about 4am as the party has pretty much died she say's "come on, let's go wake up Y, she's asleep in my bed." We go into the bedroom and Y is already awake, still wired basically from the ****tail of substances she's taken. Well X says "you jump in the middle," then jumps in after me. Everyone's talking about sex, the girls are trying to describe what c*m tastes like and Y keeps going on about how uncomfortable her underwear is, X even tells Y: "wow you should feel this guy's chest." And I did ABSOLUTELY F*CKING NOTHING!! I don't think a complete AFC could have even f*cked that one up... and my mates have not yet forgiven me for my error in judgement.
Wow... just wow. WOW! Just reading that hurts... :crackup: :D

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Actually this is worse...

Oh sh1t, you gotta be fukking kiddng me. :eek: LOL

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah that was pretty f*cked up alright. I can try and justify it by saying that one of the girls was a sorta friend and the other I knew had a boyfriend, so it was the wrong thing to do but... oh f*ck it... nope... no excuses, shoulda smashed the hinges off those boxes...

bigWill

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm on vacation with my friend's friend an HB8

W'ere all getting drunk in the hotel room and playing around

After some talking with the HB she says ," I get really horny when I'm drunk."

I had no reply, I kind of smiled and laughed because I didn't want to be rude.

I couldn't understand it why she ignored me the rest of the trip and now I do. God, I was an idiot.