Most obvious come-on that was missed

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was like when I was 20 and the girl was so fine but it was kinda like this.

We were both sitting on the couch and she was playing with my hand and tickling it. Then she as like....does it feel good when I do this? Then she kept playing with my hand and all I remember was that my dad said I had to be home at a certian time.

I had no idea that she was into me and even when I left she blurted out....I love you!!!! as I walked out the door.

WTF was I thinking? I remember being in love with another girl thinking that it would be "cheating" or "taboo" if you did something with another girl while you liked someone else. This other girl didn't even know that I liked her......hell, you guys got the picture.

My friend was there at the same apartment and later he told me "dude, that girl wanted to fukk you so bad."......I seriously didn't know she was into me.

Another one was when I was 20 as well. This girl in my French class who I thought looked good enough to be in Playboy sat a few desks in front of me. All I could think was....wow, she's so hot she'd never give me the time of day. Well behold, the 2nd day of class she somehow walks next to me with some small talk. Then she says "here's my number, maybe we can study French at my place sometime."

I end up going to her place maybe a week later and we actually study. Somehow she tells me she has a boyfriend and that they're not serious and I'm like OK, she has a boyfriend, I can't touch her. Well I leave when we're done studying and my roomate is like WTF was wrong with you she wanted your pen1s.

What a shame, if I could just go back, I'd be getting laid left and right easily being at college. Oh well.......wow, I'm so depressed now thinking about this. :(......:crackup:

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.:crackup:

Thinking back to my experience posted above, she was HB 6 at best. I wasn't really that keen at the time, and I wouldn't be keen on her now.

Remember though DJs, if you did everything "right" you'd probably be stuck in a crappy clingy relationship. Thank god you f**ked up!!!

martoslo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one:

2 years ago, a buddy and I where driving around in the city listening to music and driving friends around etc.

This was quite late, so people where getting home, 3ish I guess..

Anyway, we picked up 2 girls who were some friends of a friend for some reason, and agreed to drive them home. We played just the right music and everything was good inn the 10 min drive there, and then suddenly one of the girls asked us if we wanted to come in for "a beer or something"!

I was a bit baffeled and looked at my friend who did not hear what she said because of the music (he was driving, I was talking to the girls). Then he answers: We are going back to <frinds party>. So they jumped out of the car and was on their way home...

When I told him about this 2 mins later, he nearly drove off the road

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SomeRandomGuy
The girl comes out in a towel:

Her: Im leaving the door unlocked*she enters the bathroom* incase anything happens.
Her: Oh and my dad aint gonna be home all night*starts taking a bath*

5 min later

Her: Hey ******* can you come in here.
Me: Uhhhh ok....
Her: *completly naked in the bath tub* could you give me a nice back scrub.
Her: *starts to moan while i give her the back scrub*
Me: I finish and leave.
Her: Thats it?
Me: Uhh yeah why?(i hate my self)

1 hour later

Her: You know im scared of my windows could you sleep with me in my bed tonight you can keep me arm and safe.
Me: Nah ill sleep in the couch.(slaps himself just by thinking it)
:eek: IM VILLING TO SLAP YOU OVER AND OVER FOR THAT ONE!!!!!

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are couple of guys that have missed girls becouse they have been playing pool! I must say that playing pool is like beeing hypnotized!

One day at a pool bar this hot chicks comes and talks to me and foolows me around the table and ask me these dumb questions and all I am thinking was "damn, let me play, hes beating me!"

So after a couple of minutes girl gets bored and goes away and My fried comes over to me and says "Are you blind or do you have a girlfriend??!"

- and I didnt have a gf.. damn

Unreal

Reaction score
One time, this chic was giving me a BJ...I had no idea she actually wanted to have sex!! DUH!!!

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this thread is still going. Good stuff.

1. 8th grade, I was a weirdo. I was basically the class clown and everyone loved me for it, but at the same time I had low self-esteem for absolutely no reason and was uber shy around the girls.

Well I'm at one of the MANY parties I was invited to and me being the uber weirdo I was decide to hide in the closet and just meditate, party is still going on. While I'm in there the door opens and in comes probably the second hottest chick in school. I make her laugh all the time and have walked her home on certain days. She even gave me a tiny flower from her lawn once and gave me this big beautiful smile! GOD I WAS SO STUPID BLIND! Anyways, she asks to come in and sits next to me, IN ALMOST COMPLETE DARKNESS, and asks what I'm doing in here. I don't remember what I said but I know it had to have been utterly retarded. So she left after a while, probably tired of waiting for me to make a move. STUPID!

2. 4th of July weekend or some crap, 8th grade still. Girl I've had a crush on since 5th grade asks me if I want to come to her house to watch the fireworks. There was a highschool like 4 blocks down that would have a fireworks show every year. She invited me and a friend of hers that I was also cool with. I get there and I basically keep my distance from them for no apparent reason. Looking back on it I want to choke myself. We went into the back yard and I ended up going on top of the roof with her dad while her and her friend were chillin'...BY THE POOL! Then we go inside to hang out in her basement and I'm nervous as all hell and barely say anything, which was the exact opposite of what I portrayed in class. Nothing ever happened and I think to this day that I still may have a permanent Friend Zone parking spot in her mind. Kill me.

There are many more recent stories, but these 2 stick out of my mind like a sore thumb.

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
3. At a bar with a friend and an acquiantance. We go into the back part where the booths are and instantly I notice a girl from one of the booths giving me the eye. We sit down and I casually notice here giving me quick glances here and there and crap. My friend also notices this and tells me "Man, that chick over there is eyeing you up and down. You need to go over there and take care of that." Me being an insecure little biatch says it's just your imagination and totally ignore her. God.

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
4. At a coffee house on open night sundays. This chick with dreads, who I've noticed before on previous sundays, gives me a warm smile as I come in. She's given me that same smile before. I had a book with me at the time (Robert Greene's Art of Seduction ironically) and she's sitting in the corner where most of the light was, so I go over there and ask if I can squeeze into the corner. She yells (since it's loud from the open night bands), "Sure babe! So sweetie I've seen around here before! What's your name!?" We have a little small talk, but I can barely hear her because the place had no sound guy and the band is just loud as ****, which normally I wouldn't complain about, but damn not now. All I get from her is that she's an artist (awesome) who is currently taking a break from school (double awesome) and is really just chill (kicker!). Instead of asking her to come outside, where there are also tables, I just stayed inside like a dope. A little time passes and her party is about to leave. I was so nervous about my appearance and blah that I couldn't even muster up a "What's your phone number? We could get together sometime!" Instead I only gave her a handshake and said "see ya next time!". Haven't seen her since.

5. This is the worst story. I'm at college and I'm sitting through economics, easy stuff. This stunningly beautiful nerdy looking chick that sits across the way from me is wearing the shortest damn shorts I have ever seen and this cute ass yellow tanktop that just accentuates all her lovely curvatures. I had eyed her before and thought to myself that she was kind of cute, but on that day she was in beast-mode.

After class I slow my pace so as to run into her by the door. As she comes out I weakly say, "Um excuss me, miss. I just wanted to tell you um, that uh, well...you look really beautiful today." Yea I know, corny **** right? But damn it ****ing worked! Usually when I saw her in class or in the halls, she had a dull dead-pan face/posture thing going on, but after I had said that weaksauce line to her, I had this girl blushing like crazy! Tripping over herself, thanking me repeatedly, giving me that beautiful perfectly straight and white smile of hers. I could have probably asked for anything at that moment and she would have most likely said sure, but gotdamnit.....got-damnit....GOD-DAMNIT! My insecure little penis devil caught up to me and made me nervous and...gotdamnit. This part still hurts.

I said, "Well.....HAVE A NICE DAY!" and walked away. Walked away.

I couldn't even look at her straight after that. It's like I had diarreha, shat all over the place and forgot to wipe. That's what I felt like.

Nothing but akwardness came following that event. I'd see her in the hall and muster up a faint "Hi", she would respond in the same fashion, both of our heads were looking to the floor for the most part, and then we'd walk away. Oh the agony of my life.

I need to stop, I could go on forever.

raykingofchina

Reaction score
i dated this 5' 5" asian girl with 36Ds and we're making out. But I feel so guilty about all guys being stereotypical that I don't touch her goodies.

Eventually, I lose interest in making out with her and we break up. WTF was I THINKING! Just grab'em! I needed fuel!~!

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got one more!
Like a year or 2 ago, this chick that never wantet to meet me from internett (beside once when she was like 16 (now she was like 19-20)) suddenly one night at 01 am while talking on the net she gives me her phone nr and askes me to come over. So I take taxi komme over there and we chat and ****. She had an assignement to do that night so she wasent sleeping. Anyways, her BF is like in millitary or something and she talk like how she misses him and sex and **** and talks about her tits and stuff. Anyways, after an hour or two she is like tired and opens something that looks like a wardrobe closeth but inside is this giagantic bed. She gets in it, says how tired she is, rolles around and ask me if I want to come in bed to if I am tired.

And my answer?

"No I am not."

Still to this day I can't yet come over it! *bang my head on the keyboard* fakgfsldsshfsgfb shj sgku dfhslg hfbd lhbv bcjklg dg b j gk vbk hbvh jj b lb hgbj kbj kb jhbg h h hg kd kd kd ...

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I type fast lol....

I haven't read all the posts yet, but theres alot of good ones here. The one that stands out the most for me started back in 9th grade. I got there half way through the year at the beginning of the 2nd semester so I was a new guy. Anyways there was this hot chick(in grade 10, tall blonde and I'd say HB7.5 - 8 being realistic, since 9s and 10s are verrry rare) that would constantly say hi and smile at me when I walked past her, and she would also walk with me sometimes in the halls and etc. One time I was with my friend in the cafeteria and when we were looking for a place to sit she motioned for me and my friend to come sit down with her and her friend. Anyways we got to talking and she was all like "you have such nice eyes..." then later on I think we were alone or something either at the cafeteria or somewhere else and she was talking about a school dance that was gonna happen that night and she said we should go together, "we can make it a date", but I declined because I was pretty shy back then and didn't really want to go to the dance. So anyways I'd see her every now and then in the halls, but never had class with her since she was in a different grade. Anyways the next year I had a computer class with her and it was a pretty easy class where you just did little assignments on the computer and whatever else. Anyways the first day of the class I showed up late and she was sitting in one of the front rows with some other guy and then I walked in and sat in the back. (It was a pretty small class probably on 15 or so kids with close to the same amount of computers). So she sees me coming and in and kinda acknowledges me and smiles. Then she turns her head a couple times to look at me (she was on the right side of the room and I was on the left so it wasnt like she turning 180 or anything).

Anyways either that day or the next she moves to the back and sits next to me for the rest of the class (as in everyday we had that class). So we get to talking and she writes her email address down on a piece of paper and I tell her I'll add her. So I go home that night and find out that I've lost the little piece of paper and try to add her, and figure Ive gotten it right since it adds, but she never goes on (it was MSN). So then the next day in class she comes in, sits down and goes "why didn't you add me?" looking sorta worried/sad "I rushed all the way home from work and put my computer on all fast" (or some shyt like that, whatever she said it had me suprised that she cared so much).

So anyways the next day she brings a little magazine with her and sorta casually flips to a picture of a a slice of an apple with the middle shaped like a *****. So she asks me do you know what this is? And I go "yea" Then she goes well what is it then, and I keep avoiding saying it and just say "you know" then some guy in front of me turns around and wants to see, so she shows him and he says "its a ****". So then he turns back around and we start talking about some clothes in the magazine or whatever and she goes back to the apple and goes "I wonder if it actually looks like this" then I go "well YOU should know".

Another instance in class happened where she said hey guess what? "I have a bump on my back take a look" So I just sorta didnt look and said "yea", so then she said "Hey you're not even looking!"... so then she either lifts up the back of her shirt(or was wearing a small top) and rests her upper body on the desk so that I can look down her back and sorta into her pants. I didn't really notice anything unusual and was like yup I see it even though I didn't. (in retrospect I think she was trying to show me that she wasn't wearing any panties, since I didn't see any and could see quite a bit below her tight jeans.

And yet another instance happened where she just randomly grabbed my thigh and then moved her hands like 2 inches in front of my **** and just sorta left it there in the air while looking me in the eyes. I didn't really know WTF to do so I didnt do anything and we just went back to work. Also another time she said something about me being a virginity taker with a smile on her face. I'm guessing she knew I was a virgin since she definately wasn't one.

So anyways I have class with her and blah we keep talking or whatever, and a couple times on MSN she asks me to do stuff. One time at like midnight she asks me to come over to her house so we could party or something, but I say no cuz I know my parents won't let me out that late. She had even given my her address in class awhile back because I must have said something sarcastically about coming to her house or something, and she just said well ok and gave me her address.

Anyways she ends up not being in school the next year because she ends up getting pregnant with some guy lol. Back then I had heard that she had been with alot of guys and so that, plus me being shy and not really knowing if she REALLY liked me is what made me not pursue it. Back then she was like 2 inches taller than me and like I said before pretty damn hot, to where whenever she said hi to me I'd wonder (wtf is she saying hi to ME for?). Haha the first time she said hi I figured it wasn't to me till she said it again. If I could go back I would probably pursue it and just make sure I wrapped up lol. Well theres mine hope its not too long cuz I've just been rambling from memory.

Last edited:

runnincircles

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst one that ever happened to me was when I was in 9th grade. I was walking to my next class, this 9 comes up and walks beside me and introduces herself, and then asks me my name. I'm amazed that I missed this, even pre-DJ. Really, anyone would've caught on, right? Well, I was in a hurry to get to my next class for some strange reason, so I just sorta shook her hand without really paying attention to her and hurried on to my class. But everyone in class certainly thought it was funny when I figured it out in the middle of a lesson and wanted to kill myself.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol some funny ass stories.

I got a little one of my own. Ive never really been the type whos missed oppurtunities but at that time i had 'bad' acne (in my vain eyes), so i was feeling a bit low.

So anyway i had been moved to the back by the teacher once for talking. So i sit down where i was told to, on a table nobodys sitting at. This HB8 is like 'just sit next to me instead'. I completely blank her. I look at her after about 3 secs and see her just staring back at me.

LAME!

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one was over a year ago, the girl was probably about a 7-7.5 (not hot but still pretty decent.) I had a class or two with her over high school, I kinda 'knew of her' if you know what I mean...but never even really talked to her. Anyways these are the three main signals I feel I missed. None of them on their own are TOTALLY obvious, but if you put them together it either ends up she was interested or it was just a huge coincidence.

1. I had to move across to the other side of the class a couple times because I couldn't see the board from the far corner of the room. Where I sat down happened to be right next to her. She starts to ask for help, initiating convo, being very friendly and all that. I act curteous and helpful...but don't escalate anything as I am oblivious. Strike one!

2. Few weeks later, theres an after-grad party at a restaurant, I'm busy playing blackjack. Out of no where this same girl who has had a couple drinks bumps into me and squeezes in to say hi and talk/flirt with me. I act casual and indifferent. She offers me some of her drink...I take a small sip all the while thinking "leave me alone I'm trying to play blackjack!" Strike two!

3. A couple weeks later, I'm at a party. The vodka is not sitting well...I know i'm going to throw up. I make it to the bathroom and puke my guts out. As I get out of the bathroom, the same girl suddenly appears and asks if I'm doing alright, cleans up after me and all that. I thank her for helping me out, and move on to the other part of the party. Strike three....YER OUTTA HERE!!

Anyways am I right on this one guys or could it be mistaken for her just being friendly?

B

Billasec

Didnt even realized i missed out on this till i read some more of this thread....

So Im going out with hb8.5 for 6 monthes and her friend Y is id say a cute 8 AT THE TIME and when i break up with hb8.5, cutehb starts hanging out with me alot and one day suggests i should stop by her house in the morning and take a nap.

So i go to her house, she comes to the door wearing some tight booty shorts and a big tee and i go lie down on her bed and she sets her ass in my crotch and we take a nap. I DID NOTHING AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

so the next day, she says that she REALLY loved "sleeping with me, and we should sleep togeather more often" and i go over for the same thing......this time she comes to the door wearing sweatpants and sportsbra ..... :(

god i was such an afc

since then we didnt talk as much, stopped haning out, got into some random fights and shes gone out with 2 goofy assed skinny afcs......

and god cutehb8 is now HottHB9

btw, her current bf is going to isreal i 2 days ;) time to redeem my old afc ways

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a couple of crackers.

1.Girl from college, just broken up with her boyfreind and moaning about how she hadn't had sex in a while, just me, her and her mate walking up the street.

"I haven't had sex in ages, I wish some bloke would offer me some"

Yes, I know, ****ing stupid, she is now back with her boyfreind and I never got as much as a kiss!

2. Meeting a girl at college for the first time, she was a freind of my freinds. I pulled out a can of Lynx from my bag and she says,

"Ah, I man who comes prepared"

At the time I thought she was talking about me carrying deodrant on me. :eek:

3. On a bus with a girl from work, who'd already asked me if I have a girlfreind and asked me out to the movies with her and she'd been dropping hints about how she wanted to go out with me that night, eventually she said,

"Would you be up for meeting up with me later on tonight?"

4.An all time classic this one, valentines day in a bar, went to get a drink,

Barmaid: So have you had any Valentines day cards?

Me: Nah I haven't

Barmaid: Me neither, so if you'd like to go down the shop...

Me: No thanks, you're alright, I'd rather spend it on beer.

She's never been paticularly freindly to me since for some reason?:D

I'll post some more when I think of them!

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Billasec
Didnt even realized i missed out on this till i read some more of this thread....

So Im going out with hb8.5 for 6 monthes and her friend Y is id say a cute 8 AT THE TIME and when i break up with hb8.5, cutehb starts hanging out with me alot and one day suggests i should stop by her house in the morning and take a nap.

So i go to her house, she comes to the door wearing some tight booty shorts and a big tee and i go lie down on her bed and she sets her ass in my crotch and we take a nap. I DID NOTHING AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

so the next day, she says that she REALLY loved "sleeping with me, and we should sleep togeather more often" and i go over for the same thing......this time she comes to the door wearing sweatpants and sportsbra ..... :(

god i was such an afc

since then we didnt talk as much, stopped haning out, got into some random fights and shes gone out with 2 goofy assed skinny afcs......

and god cutehb8 is now HottHB9

btw, her current bf is going to isreal i 2 days ;) time to redeem my old afc ways
I'm sorry, but how on earth did it take this thread to make you realise that was a comeon? :D

Funny though and I'm sure you won't make the same mistake again.