just so suave said:
lol this girl just come on to me on msn

her:'come and see me on friday night, get pissed with me'
me:'no i go out with all my mates on fridays'
her:'so you know your night would be better with me'
me:'no i better not, you'd just take advantage of me when im drunk :)'
her:'whats wrong with that?'

lol obvious come on but im still turning it down, gotta put ur friends first :D

Fuk that! Real friends let their buddies get laid.

Reaction score
just so suave said:
lol this girl just come on to me on msn

her:'come and see me on friday night, get pissed with me'
me:'no i go out with all my mates on fridays'
her:'so you know your night would be better with me'
me:'no i better not, you'd just take advantage of me when im drunk :)'
her:'whats wrong with that?'

lol obvious come on but im still turning it down, gotta put ur friends first :D
you did the right thing man. Freinds always comes first, it shows her character

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I´m in ;)

Hey dudes !

I´ll join you in your 'lean period' ...

For glory and honour.

Day3 for me.

feeling a little more powerful.

cu soon

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this isnt really a obvious come on, more of another missed opp.

This was like a year ago, I was at my buddies college and this HB8 walks up in right next to me in the snack store. I saw she was smiling at me and checking me out, i smiled back and walked away >_>.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a party i was talking to a group of girls. I didn't notice they where totally into me back then... this is the best part of the conversation

(us talking about random stuff, some guy walks up and makes a degrading comment to me. I just ignore him and he walks off)
Me: what a dumbass
One of the chicks: naw he's just lejous
Me: why?
One of the chicks: because you're totally hot and he isn't

And i totally did NOT take any action after hearing that because i was shy or something and didn't knew what the fucque to do. She was basicly throwing herself at me by saying that.

Yusaark

Don Juan
Reaction score
probably the biggest problem is my self esteem did not allow me to realize these things as come ons. examples: I had a crush on this girl for two years, she was a friend of my friends and I was happy with myself but I never imagined a girl would like me. its now 6 years later and I asked her out finally. unfortunately she is too busy now because we are both pursuing careers as classical musicians (practice 3 hours a day about on top of school and jobs) so she explained this to me and said sorry. she also told me how upset she was because she has liked me on and off ever since she met me 6 years earlier (we met when we were 13). just goes to show u just HAVE to try

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was flirting with my cousin (HB9). We were really connecting, as if we've known eachother forever. covo after night of partying.

Cousin: Youve gotten bigger (refering to muscles, of which arnt really bigger).
ME: Yea, you look as good as usual.
Cousin: Hey, you wanna see my room? We can have to to ourselves...
ME: Hmmm... mabye later.

Totally missed that one. Also it wasnt my cousin, and I was just nervous and hate myself for it.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens to everyone, but my personal worst was one time while I was getting head, and I was giving her a bad time for "not getting very much of that" so she starts going deeper on it ... until she starts to gag. Then she sort of stops rolls her eyes at me and restarts ... and gags again. After 3-4 times she says something like "Well I guess I can't finish it now".

I said something like "Well, OK, let's go." and we went out.

Within about 10 minutes I realized what she meant was "OK, time to **** me", but ... what can I say.

I mean, I even KNEW from other times that sucking c0ck was a complete turn on for her, so I have basically no excuse. She was probably just dripping wet down there.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cousin thing was a joke, it was just a girl I met at a party at her house, I just thought that saying it was my cuz would get more attention lol. Gross to think about. Heh.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this was when i was like 13 and th egirl was like 20 lol so im not sure if it was a come on or not i went to this girls house for a party and me her and all her friends which were all boys were talking and everytime they would say somethign funny she would bury her face in my shorts. It looked like she was giving me a bj but my shorts were on all i could think off at that point was i hope my shorts dont stink to much lol .

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@jrtrain, I would have loved to see you get a boner when she put her face down, that would have been hilarious, and a bit awkward too.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once when I was walking out of a building at school a girl in my class that I talked to like once was like 20 feet ahead of me and she opened the door and held it opened for me while smiling. When I got there I just walked right through the doorway and just said thanks and walked away....:rolleyes:

AlphaOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
During my final year of highschool, I used to take a shuttle back to the city with a bunch of other students. As I am about 6'2, I could not get my knees into the seat area so they would be sticking out into the isle. There was this cute young latina girl, prolly a freshman or sophomore, who would get onto the same shuttle as me once every couple of weeks completely coincidentally I guess. But when she got on, her intentions were clear, and although the bus would have plenty of empty seats, she would purposelly stand over top of me. She would straddle my knees so that the inside of her thigh was against my thigh, I could feel her warmth and softness and she must have felt mine so I don't know how it could be accidental. She would stay in that position for about 15 mins until the bus started to get bumpy and she had to re-adjust. This happened about 3-5 different times over the span of 6 months. The whole time, she would be looking out the window with her head turned away from me as if she was purposelly ignoring me. She would wear tight ass jeans and the feeling was so erotic but also uncomfortable cause Im the type of guy thats ready to get it on in that type of situation. Instead I had to sit there feeling this and unable to do anything while she pretended she didn't feel anything. It didn't help that her 3 gigantic mexican brothers left behind like 9 times were standing right next to us...

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol hahaha i shouldve maybe that would have gotten her completly in the mood

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres one i just thought of.

few months ago i was at my shooting range and ( with this club in with) and after were done its mandatory that we all wash our hands. anyways i head for the guys bathromm witch is kinda super full cause alot o guys there, then this chick walks by a 6 or 7 that i kinda know and shes like "how about you come use the female washroom with me insted?"(only like 1 or 2 females there) i was like, "uhh idk bout that" sorta quitely then just walked into the male washroom.

also, alost of these are super funny lol, id like to know what you should have said or done in some of these situations

Last edited:

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple today:

I was waiting in line at the supermarket this morning after doing my weekly food shopping, and this petite blonde lines up behind me, I had seen her in the aisles a bit earlier, about 5ft2, real slim, a good 8. Anyway, about 10 seconds pass and I feel something brush up against my lower back, I thought nothing of it. Another 10 seconds pass and again I feel something brush against me, so I look back and this girl's got a smile from ear to ear. Of course I smile back, then she must have known someone that works there because she engaged in conversation with him, all the while looking and smiling at me.

2.While at work I had to put some stuff in a customers car. Now I don't really go for asians but this girl was about a 7.5. Anyway from when I approached her she started acting really giddy. As I was putting the boxes into her boot I told her to hold them so they wouldn't fall, and she tried to touch me as much as she could. Once I finished she then grabbed my bicep and said "Hmmm, you've got big guns" while smiling. I said goodbye and wished her a good day.

I knew these were come ons, but I honestly could not be fu<ked today, when you're concentrating on your life, and your goals, the women pop up out of nowhere. So guys, don't get discouraged if girls don't approach/flirt/give you IOI's on a regular basis, it runs in a cycle. Before today it had probably been a good week or 2 since I got any real female attention. Keep ya head up, never down.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened a few months back at school with a 16 year old chick I didn't know, I was 15 then.

I was at the back side of the school having a smoke when I noticed I was out of matches, so I went down a little further to a group and asked for a light. This chick from the group kept looking at me, didn't pay any attention though. She was asking for my age, I just turned looked at her for a sec and responded with a ****y response..can't say I remember what I said.

Then I left and went back to my spot. About a minute later while I was sitting there smoking she comes up leans over me and blatantly asks for my number :S

When you ask for someone's number in Greek though it also sounds like 'can I have your mobile phone.' I was having a ****ty day and without thinking I just handed her my mobile, thinking she wanted to make a call or something. :p But like I said I was having a bad day so I just let it go..she was a hot one too, also pretty popular in the school.

RIght now I just smack myself when I think about that opportunity missed...

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well well this post is like...a lot of years old good to see somthing so embarassing bring joy, i feel like im in school.

Anyway
A year back i had to go to do an operation in another country(Cuba). There are social worker that help you out n shyt, like 19 year old latina chichs. I speak little spanish n was a big time AFC. Anywa i found the ball to intiate the convo with this chick staring at me. We get close n shy. Kino becomes a second language to me and plus im with my mom so people r like tellin her bad stuff for im not supposed to do. U no hater shyt, other ppl were having operations too. Anyway we are in my room and we are like intimate i touch her back, she my chest n that stuff, but i never kissed her nor fcker her, 15 year old w/ 19. I still feel the pain between the legs when i think of it.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I know calls me up to ask me out to a movie. She works as a caregiver for a mentally deficient guy. She has to take care of him when his parents are away.

So we go to the movie and she gets this guy to sit in the row right in front of us and we sit behind him. He is quiet and watches the movie. She leans over to me and says. I don't want him to see us doing anything because he doesn't understand certain adult things and will tell his parents. I think, what are we going to be doing? I thought we came to see a movie. Needless to say I never made a move.

Part way thought the movie she said, if you put your arm around me and he turns around make sure you remove it so he doesn't see. Once again I was clueless and just sat there watching the movie.

So the movie is over and she invites me back to the empty house she is living at as a caregiver. The parents are away for the weekend. She puts the guy to bed and asks me to hang around. After he is in bed she comes and sits down with me on the couch.

We chatted about some stuff and after a while she brings up sex. So how often do you get it? and how do you like it? etc.

I chatted a bit about it and then the conversation moved on to other things and suddenly she was tired and wanted me to leave.

Believe it or not I never got the hint from her.