More feminist type BS --- Men being Men is Bad

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's all fine and dandy that women are doing alright in the workforce, but pop feminism has turned this entire generation of females into manipulative, superficial hors.

I know, I've dated enough of the under 25's and they are quite literally the most f*cked up group of women I've ever encountered.

The make under 25's (the good lads at sosuave not included of course) are AFC p*ssy boy losers who defend women's rights issues as if they were women themselves and it's f*cking disgusting - the worst part is, they don't even realise what they are perpetuating.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I'll say, Rollo's spot on with college.

There was typically 1 lot of women who went to Cancun and had "trains" run on them.

And then there were the other girls who worked, or wished they went.

The mass consumption during college is abominable. I had a GF during college increase her limits every week for a month, she got a job, hated the hours, quit, and had her parents pay for it. She's since damaged her credit and has upwards of 80k in students loans with a history degree. Having no employment past, she was barely marketable enough to get 30k to survive on. Her confusion is only worse, because while she's figuring out "what she wants to do with her degree, father time is moving, causing her biological clock to speed up." At some point of meandering through life she'll have to committ to SOMETHING.

I think it's a damn shame what's happened. Many girls are so pressured to know what they have to do with life at a young age, and while they tout a maturity level far more advanced than our's by 3 whole years, men are prewired for such decisions. Many girls 18-24 are still ambling through life, doing what they do best, looking hot. And yes, there are SOME professional workers, but they remain to be PROFESSIONAL about their work.

To an extent, it's like now knowing about the matrix. On the one hand, being open-minded enough to realize other issues below the surface keeps me informed socially. On the other hand, I fight myself somewhat belligerent and analytical.

I'd parade around our cause, but I'd rather just focus on me and find the person who fits my ideal (how close I could get to that).

Why I like being a man is more than what society offers us, but what we afford ourselves. I believe inherent in every man is the infinite ability to unbelievable things. Through the majority of history, this has been so. And this is typically based on the fact that testosterone and our chemical make-up governs that behavior.

Studies were done on pre-ops who were taking hormonal pills...

Either...

Male~~~~> Female
Female~~~>Male

Each party noted the differences within that occurred. Interestingly enough, they noted almost a 100% change in mental and behaviorial make-up after initial consumption of "T" or "E". Guys that went to gals become more associated with feelings, so refuge in groups, and communicated more about WHAT THEY FELT, than about pure bs. See guys are simple, they communicate through action. So 2 guys hanging, playing halo 2, don't have to be like:

Joe: I like you
Dave: I like you, too!
Joe: You shoot well!
Dave: You do too!

That's women. They like talking about feelings, but enjoy feeling more.

A-Unit

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't think of many 18-23 year olds that have jobs other than as waitresses, and I'd say 90% of the girls I've met in this age range are completely f*cked up - no direction, drugs, sleeping around. Cheat on their boyfriends (with me ;) ) Yeah, thanks for that, woman's movement!

I'm simply astonished at how easily and regularly young women cheat on their young, naive, AFC boyfriends, it's almost laughable.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alboh
My point is that gender roles and relations are changing like never before seen. It's really interesting to look at when you include mens' issues in there too.

I know that my role is still that of a provider and a leader and if that is wrong they (the feminists) can go f--k themselves. I know who I am and I know my own personality. I don't care what feminists think. Unlike them, I'm not trying to go against my natural instincts. I'm not trying to act in a manner that is dictated by a bunch of depressed, fat, man hating women.

So it all doesn't bother me. I'm currently dating a women who could be a perfect little 50's wife. There will always be good women are out there, so don't be discuraged, just be very very picky.

Yes, there are still women who have respect for you as a man. You don't need to change yourself at all. You just need to have balls enough to NEXT their ass. Go with your gut instincts and you will be successfull.

All this talk about gender roles and feminism is useless to a real man. It should have no significance on your life in anyway, and it shouldn't boil your blood.

Just remember that there is nothing those feminists can do to change you. The only thing they can do is complain when you date the women you want to. They will get mad and they will huff and puff, but you can just laugh at that.

When I hear the guys I know complain about their girl friends or wives. I tell them about the girls that I'm dating. They all tell me that I'm a lucky bastard. One girl I know, gives me a BJ everytime I see her. It is awsome. Do you think a feminist woman would do such a thing? NO ****EN WAY! they are all selfish hoes that have no respect for you as a man.

How many guys on here can honesty say that their best relationship with a feminist type of woman? From my experence, the less of a feminist they are the better the relationship.

I remember posting a poll on on dating a feminst.
here it is

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56115&highlight=poll

from these results, we just don't agree with you alboh

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hear, hear!

I had to go a little older, but I found a cutie that does my laundry, cooks, and blows me all the f*cking time. She can't stop, she loves to please me. She's more mature, doesn't hate men, and wouldn't try to change me for the world. Plus, she's a little older and has her own means, without being a whacked out feminist. She buys me stuff, looks after me.

No feminist would do that - but the thing is, I treat this woman with respect, she does the same, and she's smart enough to know what the prize is for that - me.

As I said, she's a little older, but I'm pretty sure she loves making all the young girls jealous when they see me on her arm. I don't think they can quite figure it out.

I think one of them asked her, and she just said, be a woman! Not sure if the girl understood that though.

This woman is stronger and more put together than any feminist - and as a result, she has me. Life is good.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How many guys on here can honesty say that their best relationship with a feminist type of woman? From my experence, the less of a feminist they are the better the relationship.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So true. I remember that all the feminists at the university I attended were mainly old, bitter and hostile towards men, because according to them they are upset how women are being treated by men. Whenever they see injustice they always try to put a blame off how men have kept and are still keeping women down.

I suspect that they are not attractive enough and therefore they get burned by relationships and get all that resenfulness fuel used at their lecture. I suspect more then half of them are real life (or closet) lesbians who hate men just for being men.

They also try to put a negative spin on women who use their sexuality to get ahead like strippers who are often portrayed as being exploited, when in reality they are the ones who choose this industry knowing that they will get money for taking their cloths off.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Hear, hear!

I had to go a little older, but I found a cutie that does my laundry, cooks, and blows me all the f*cking time. She can't stop, she loves to please me. She's more mature, doesn't hate men, and wouldn't try to change me for the world. Plus, she's a little older and has her own means, without being a whacked out feminist. She buys me stuff, looks after me.

This woman is stronger and more put together than any feminist - and as a result, she has me. Life is good.
way to be! Everyone who is just waking up from a feminized AFC nightmare should read this a few times.

The girl I'm dating actualy told me that her goal is to take care of a man.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
They also try to put a negative spin on women who use their sexuality to get ahead like strippers who are often portrayed as being exploited, when in reality they are the ones who choose this industry knowing that they will get money for taking their cloths off.
as long as there are women who are willing to show their p-ussy feminism will die. hmm for every feminazi, there are 100's of women taking off their clothing. :)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
The girl I'm dating actualy told me that her goal is to take care of a man.
Right on. That's almost exactly what this one has said to me. I don't mind about the age thing - it's actually kind of cool, plus, I'm not looking at having kids until I'm in my late 30's early 40's, or later.

That's down the road, so at that time, I'll just go find me a younger woman and knock her up.

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the girls I've dated I would consider feminists. Hardly any girls I know walk around these days calling themselves that since it's such a loaded term. But I definitely don't like it when a girl is subservent to me off the bat. I enjoy a girl who can think for herself and keep me on my toes. The last girl I dated (before the current French girl) was a former model who was smart as a whip, could hold her beer with the best of them, and wasn't afraid to call you on your bull****. Dating her was a challenge because we would always spar (not in a hostile way) intellectually in our conversations. I learned alot from her and vice-versa. She had a very tough personality but she was at the same time one of the most feminine girls I've met because she was geniune. She wasn't trying to prove anything...this was her natural personality. When I see some girl with bleached blonde hair and Abercrombie clothes reading Cosmo or something, and I talk to her and she just nods her head and smiles without giving an opinion, I find that girly charade really fake and repulsive. The coolest (not to mention hottest) girls I know are extremely liberated.

I think many of you are still stuck on this image of feminists as fat angry aged lesbians who need to get laid or something. That's nothing more than a shallow stereotype -- humans are, of course, alot more complex than that.

By the way DJDamage, what you were saying about strippers -- Concordia U here in Montreal is definitely one of the most politicized (hense feminist-thick) schools in the country, and in the past few weeks there's been a screening of a "feminist" film about strippers' rights, and I took in another lecture from a self-described feminist in one of my classes who was making the case for legalizing prostitution. So once again, I think feminism is way more complex and less repressive of guys than most of you would think.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alboh, are you still dating this girl? did you get laid? or are you just 'friends'?

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alboh, are you still dating this girl? did you get laid? or are you just 'friends'?
LOL

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was girl #1 from last year. We broke up (read the gory details via search), then since I came back to Montreal from summer break we've been on and off ... basically f*** friends, up until last week when we split for awhile and I went out with the girl from France (see the lay report I put up yesterday). Complicated enough explaination for you?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALBOH: Half the reason your responses and Don Juannabe's are causing friction is that your initial response is what he (and I) have come to expect as the problem with men perpetuating this agenda. It's become generalized and internalized in the male population to not only accept the agenda, but promote it, even under the conditions of annonymity.

I've come to expect certain responses to challenges to this feminization agenda from both sexes. The most common is the one you mentioned, (but not a quote) that only a Neanderthal man stuck in 1950's thinking would imply that women ought to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen or that we should collectively rewind the clock to this mentality. Not only is this impossible now, but nothing could be further from the truth. Yet inspite of men aware enough of this feminization agenda, the argument gets reduced to these binary generalizations of male chauvinism whenever a guy suggests that maybe things aren't as they should be in regards to gender roles these days. When women and men who've internalized the response as, "well you're just a typical chauvinist pig", that may or may not be true, but it kills the debate by automatically poisoning the well of the man who happens to disagree. As any good debater will tell you, attack the argument not the person. You can't do that if you discount the source out of hand.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember that there is nothing those feminists can do to change you.
Unfortuantely I'd disagree with this. ALBOH's approach is an example of what this agenda can do to men with their understanding of it. I'd agree that men who have given it any thought or have questioned the motives of why they think the way they do are less likely to be changed by feminization. When the sons of single-I-don't-need-a-man-mothers are being taught to pee sitting down because she hated how the child's father used to leave the lid up all the time, that's when the change takes place. When the mother berates the father and tells him not to be like Daddy, that's when the change takes place. When the role models for fatherless sons becomes Ross from 'Friends', that's when the change takes place.

Originally posted by alboh But I definitely don't like it when a girl is subservent to me off the bat. I enjoy a girl who can think for herself and keep me on my toes,...
This is exactly what I mean. "Subserviant" is synonymous with 'woman who's mentally incapable of relating with me and therfore someone I shouldn't be attracted to'. "Subserviant" = Girl who can't think for herself; a binary argument that's been internalized in a man's rationale for sexual selection.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:

When the sons of single-I-don't-need-a-man-mothers are being taught to pee sitting down because she hated how the child's father used to leave the lid up all the time, that's when the change takes place.

Its so true, from my own personal exeperience and seeing other kids grow into an adult without a father and no other strong male role model, I can tell you that its very much likely that the kid will become an AFC because his mother will be running his life instead of a Father who will guide him.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's worse is the AFC son of another AFC father. Beware the married AFC, he is lost.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, there are many parents rasing their childern the wrong way, but it doesn't change the fact that they can't change YOU. That boy in your example is going to end up hating women and who knows he might even become a serial rapist. So that kind of twisted parenting will just back fire and create childern with mental problems.

Most feminist parents are divorced anyway. They are too old to have anymore kids (because of their career) and men are not attracted to them. Natural selection will weed these f-ckers out and we won't have to worry about them. Their very behaviour is self-descrutive to their own procreation. Even when they manage to create an AFC man, they don't want him. These feminist women are not attracted to him. So both the AFC and the feminist won't produce childern.

This is why I think that feminists can only go so far. It doesn't matter how hard they try to socially condition men and their childern. It just won't workout for the long term. They have made the false asumption that gender is a social construct. It really isn't true at all. Sorry, I don't subscribe to it.

Dispite all their efforts, boys are still boys and girls are still girls. Most boys still play violent video games and girls still play with dolls and put makeup on.

Take a drive by your local high school and take a look at how the girls are dressing. They are showing skin and their tight little asses . When I was in high school the women didn't dress like that. They were going through a phase where they dressed like boys. Well it seems that things have changed.

Feminists have only existed for a few decades and that is nothing compared to all of history. Feminization is transient and it has no solid ground to stand on. How can something that doesn't have a solid doctrine last? Do you think the US would last without a consitution?

I guess I like to look at things long term and from a global perspective. I realize that it is all insignificant in the long term.

Sure feminism as a cancerous part of culture spewing out toxins but it can only do that for so long.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that post was wonderfull Mav. I agree with everything you said.
Thanks bud.