Mel Gibson...Is he a Don Juan?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're kidding. Don Juans don't feed off their emotions. They don't get arrested for DUI's and start spewing racial slurs during the arrest. Don Juan's DEFINITELY do not lose control and call their baby's mommas up (again, likely drunk) to go on a pointless tirade of how she dresses like a slut and start making more racial remarks.

Just because you're a rich and ambitious filmmaker doesn't make you a Don Juan.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hes a f-ing loon...
NOT a role model...id say old Cloony is quite a good one tho!

Alanon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Young mel gibson was a dj. When he had other convictions and success. Now he's just a jew hating washup. Nobody likes old nazis.

Alanon

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sentence was about nazis not mel gibson. It's like saying, nobody likes flat tires, or nobody likes saggy titties. Just saying :)

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now the only problem i see on Mel is that he has been so stupid to affiliate with that hor ;)
For all those racial slurs come on,I challenge everybody on this board to raise his hand if he never used any toward people of different races from his.

Btw what's wrong with a man showing his anger?
Keeping your anger for yourself would be perceived as valor from gentlemen sure but as weakness from hors and axholes.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
If you want an example of media brainwashing just look at this thread with the Nazi word coming into a Gibson discussion.
Media brainwashing? He's made it clear that he hates Jewish people. Nazis are responsible for the deaths of 6 million Jews. This connection didn't come from the media, it came from Mel Gibson's mouth.

Strelok said:
For all those racial slurs come on,I challenge everybody on this board to raise his hand if he never used any toward people of different races from his.
See the problem is that he didn't just "use a racial slur." He said that it's not his fault if she gets "raped by a PACK of n*ggers." This insinuates that if she gets raped that it will be at the hands of black people, and the use of the word "pack" implies that he views black people as animals. That's why it's worse than just dropping the N bomb.

Keeping your anger for yourself would be perceived as valor from gentlemen sure but as weakness from hors and axholes.
Nothing's wrong with showing anger, but he completely lost control of his emotions and made himself look like a fool...and now he's paying the price.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Right now the only problem i see on Mel is that he has been so stupid to affiliate with that hor ;)

Your challenge is accepted. My hand is raised.

As for what's wrong with a man showing his anger, what's wrong is that DJ's don't lose control. Nor are they guilty of DUIs. You're mistaking a douchebag for a Don Juan.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
See the problem is that he didn't just "use a racial slur." He said that it's not his fault if she gets "raped by a PACK of n*ggers." This insinuates that if she gets raped that it will be at the hands of black people, and the use of the word "pack" implies that he views black people as animals. That's why it's worse than just dropping the N bomb.
Doesn't this suggest a certain undertone that is prevelant in all racism? It seems that what it all comes down to is sex. No one wants their daughter or wife to be fvcked by a black guy. That's apparently the ultimate degradation. It isn't that they are ghetto or criminals, etc. Its all based off sexual fear of a perceived "inferior" race of people. I find that interesting

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Media brainwashing? He's made it clear that he hates Jewish people. Nazis are responsible for the deaths of 6 million Jews. This connection didn't come from the media, it came from Mel Gibson's mouth.

I'm sure he has Jewish and Black friends but because people have been brainwashed by the media they only see things in black and white.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
Doesn't this suggest a certain undertone that is prevelant in all racism? It seems that what it all comes down to is sex. No one wants their daughter or wife to be fvcked by a black guy. That's apparently the ultimate degradation. It isn't that they are ghetto or criminals, etc. Its all based off sexual fear of a perceived "inferior" race of people. I find that interesting
Fvcked or raped. Take a gander at interracial rape statistics and understand the origin of a very real fear.

Anyway, Mel is not a DJ. Might've been at one time but he is so in his own head that racism, antisemitism, and threatening to kill his ex-wife (funny how this is downplayed compared to the other two) seems ok. A DJ must interact with people on a daily basis and must be able to manuver through their sh!t. Mel doesn't seem like he does either anymore.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alanon said:
That sentence was about nazis not mel gibson. It's like saying, nobody likes flat tires, or nobody likes saggy titties. Just saying :)
Are you high on something? Semi-serious question.

Just a Shot Away said:
So, if you hate Jewish people, then you're a Nazi.

I'm just curious, do you even know what the Nazis did? They systematically murdered millions of people, a large portion of which happened to be Jews. You actually think Mel Gibson was a part of that? Really?

Again, you're over analyzing this. Mel Gibson was drunk and angry and yelled some racist **** at his ex-wife in his alcohol and stress fueled rage. Whopp-te-doo.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
So, if you hate Jewish people, then you're a Nazi.

I'm just curious, do you even know what the Nazis did? They systematically murdered millions of people, a large portion of which happened to be Jews. You actually think Mel Gibson was a part of that? Really?
Misunderstanding. I didn't say Mel Gibson was a Nazi. I was explaining why someone referred to him as an "old Nazi." And yes, he shares some of Hitler's viewpoints. I don't need a history lesson. Those people didn't "happen" to be Jews; that implies coincidence. Ask Himmler if the Nazi Party's main target group "happened" to be Jews.

Again, you're over analyzing this. Mel Gibson was drunk and angry and yelled some racist **** at his ex-wife in his alcohol and stress fueled rage. Whopp-te-doo.
Was he drunk? I speculated he was, but I don't have any proof. Personally, I don't start wishing rape on my gf when I'm drunk...but hey, that's just me. Maybe he is a DJ. But to me, there's nothing that indicates this besides his ability to do something that very few men in history are able to do.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you all fvcking kidding me? I might just peace. Wow. What the fvck is wrong with you misogynistic, twisted freaks? You really disturb me.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
And yes, he shares some of Hitler's viewpoints.
Calling Mel Gibson a Nazi really undermines who the real Nazis were in the second world war and the atrocities they committed. Not to mention the man can't possibly have any affiliation with the Nazi party which was disbanded 66 years ago. Get your history straight.

Was he drunk? I speculated he was, but I don't have any proof. Personally, I don't start wishing rape on my gf when I'm drunk...
Well, the man's a raging alcoholic. He's been in the news for various **** like this.