Market Trend Analysis - Women with Wide Hips

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
So I've managed to hook up with more women this year than my entire life combined before this year. Particularly during this past summer.

Today after leaving my office I saw a very SEXY blond with glasses and I had to approach her. She has wide hips and is very feminine. Sexy voice, nice skin, beautiful face.

After I closed her a light bulb went off in my head and I realized an interesting pattern. I started thinking about all the women I f*cked his year and in years before. I noticed women with wide hips had more feminine personalities and were more willing to hook up with me easily. I thought HARD about it (no pun intended).

Looking back.. it seems women with narrow hips were generally more difficult and bitchy than other women. Women with wide hips are more horny, better in bed and easier to sleep with. And this seems to be the case regardless of how hot the woman is.

This probably sounds like an absurd stereotype, but it seems like a real pattern. I'm considering avoiding women with narrow hips. Any of you guys observed a similar trend?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
This is just a STRANGE thing to post to discuss my friend. You really care??
You care enough to respond lol.

This is what happens when your sample size is 2.
LOL. As if.

The DIVORCED man who claims the market is "booming" for nice long-term relationship women.. yet this DIVORCED man cannot find a woman who is "wife material" to save his life. This DIVORCED man who doesn't know Urbanyst from a hole in the wall wants to tell Urbanyst what his sex life is like lol.

This is rich.

I'm telling you. Consider becoming a comedian.

Reactions: ;-)

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing nevermind my friend. Your banging all those women you seem to be doing well and maybe you will figure out that hips thing. Maybe go to the mall and take a poll.
Are you a woman with narrow hips?

Reaction score
As far as the topic of the thread, maybe I'm weird, but I have never once looked at a girl and described her as having large or small hips.

I might have thought big or small butt. But not hips.

;-)

Banned
Reaction score
Vote for the stupidest thread of the year.

Anyone?
Ponzi your wit is as cutting as a lump of Play Doh.

So either you drool on your lunchables while day dreaming of life without your My Lil Pony soft spot protector helmet or you're just backwater swamp land dumb and lazy. I know where my vote is.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Vote for the stupidest thread of the year.

Anyone?
@guru1000 believes one of hundreds of threads on SoSuave is "stupid". This DIVORCED man proceeds to take his highly valuable "wife hunting time" and spend it participating in "the stupidest thread of the year".

Note that SoSuave has hundreds if not thousands of threads for this DIVORCED man to post in lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: ;-)

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
As far as the topic of the thread, maybe I'm weird, but I have never once looked at a girl and described her as having large or small hips.

I might have thought big or small butt. But not hips.
Child bearing hips.

;-)

Banned
Reaction score
@guru1000 believes one of hundreds of threads on SoSuave is "stupid". This DIVORCED man proceeds to take is highly valuable "wife hunting time" and spend it participating in "the stupidest thread of the year".

Note that SoSuave has hundreds if not thousands of threads for this DIVORCED man to post in lol.
Goofy1000 lives a great "life" = Posting 24/7/365 live from his safe space while cultivating bed sores

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Urbanyst joined 9 months ago, wrote 1700+ posts, created 100+ threads, on how to find a fraudulent woman from Bumble with child bearing hips by passing out his business cards and to bear his child whom he can pair-bond with before she leaves him after one year, so in the meantime he could fertilize a baby rat, to inculcate it with the ways of today's fraudulent woman. LOL.

I couldn't make this up.

;-)

Banned
Reaction score
^^^^

Well looky here. Goofy1000 scarfed down his pop tarts, did some stretches, felt like a champ and as usual...BAM!

We get this dud.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Urbanyst joined 9 months ago, wrote 1700+ posts, created 100+ threads, on how to find a fraudulent woman from Bumble with child bearing hips by passing out his business cards and to bear his child whom he can pair-bond with before she leaves him after one year, so in the meantime he could fertilize a baby rat, to inculcate it with the ways of today's fraudulent woman. LOL.

I couldn't make this up.
You are clearly a man in pain.

To quote @sazc (something I've never done) I hope you find happiness.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are clearly a man in pain.

To quote @sazc (something I've never done) I hope you find happiness.
Aww. Got into your feeliez. And quoting Sazc, a fraudulent woman? LOL.

I'm finished for now :)

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Aww. Got into your feeliez. And quoting Sazc, a fraudulent woman? LOL.

I'm finished for now :)
Yes. I give credit where credit is due.

I remember in one "back and forth" I was having with @sazc she said to me: "I hope you find happiness". To be honest, I was pretty impressed. She managed to combine the perfect amount of arrogance, pity and superiority in one passive-aggressive post. So I decided to remember that one for the next time someone trolls me. And who better to use it on than the most emotional person to ever post on SoSuave: @guru1000

LOL.