Market Trend Analysis - Women with Wide Hips

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
@Urbanyst and @Solomon .....you guys are on the SAME TEAM here lol. Remember that! When you examine your commentary, stances, etc. on a variety of things, you guys pretty much are in alignment on at least 90% of topics.

Solomon's Youtube channel is excellent, I recommend you guys to check it out.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
@Urbanyst and @Solomon .....you guys are on the SAME TEAM here lol. Remember that! When you examine your commentary, stances, etc. on a variety of things, you guys pretty much are in alignment on at least 90% of topics.

Solomon's Youtube channel is excellent, I recommend you guys to check it out.
@Solomon likes to start sh*t with people for no reason.

All I do is post my opinion. This idiot starts insulting me because he doesn't like a thread I create or my position on a topic lol. What does he CARE with all this "success" anyway?

If I go on the attack.. I'm either attacking the person's position or I'm responding to an insult thrown at me. However.. I don't just go to people's threads and start calling them names like a BPD hoe.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

All I do is post my opinion. This idiot starts insulting me because he doesn't like a thread I create or my position on a topic lol. What does he CARE with all this "success" anyway?

If I go on the attack.. I'm either attacking the person's position or I'm responding to an insult thrown at me. However.. I don't just go to people's threads and start calling them names like a BPD hoe.
Lol, yeah I've seen that. I think @guru1000 honestly has a lot of these guys fooled on this website, to the point of where if GURU has an issue with a Poster, many of these guys just automatically think the Poster is problematic.

I went through the same issues with @BeTheChange. I would offer him advice, congratulate him on some of the things he's working on, but for some reason that dude has contempt, hatred, and vile towards me and I have no idea why. He also claims he's black, which is even further confusing as to why a black man would hate another black man like that for no reason lol. The ONLY thing I can think of, is Guru has programmed him into doing this. He never disagrees with Guru, challenges Guru, etc.

But I must hand it to Guru, I mean the guy can really "blow smoke" up people's a.sses on here. I guess folks are just gullible, hell I don't know lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, yeah I've seen that. I think @guru1000 honestly has a lot of these guys fooled on this website, to the point of where if GURU has an issue with a Poster, many of these guys just automatically think the Poster is problematic.

I went through the same issues with @BeTheChange. I would offer him advice, congratulate him on some of the things he's working on, but for some reason that dude has contempt, hatred, and vile towards me and I have no idea why. He also claims he's black, which is even further confusing as to why a black man would hate another black man like that for no reason lol. The ONLY thing I can think of, is Guru has programmed him into doing this. He never disagrees with Guru, challenges Guru, etc.

But I must hand it to Guru, I mean the guy can really "blow smoke" up people's a.sses on here. I guess folks are just gullible, hell I don't know lol.
Yeah, there is definitely some political sh*t going on on this forum. I've had that issue with @deesade where we actually agree on stuff, but the guy wants to argue with me anyway.

I've also noticed how you often get no credit for your great posts just because you are "Tenacity". However, if another posters says the exact same sh*t, they get 20 likes lol.

Seems people here care less about FACTS and quality content and more about "who" is saying it. Pretty stupid when we often complain about double standards in marriage court, yet we inflict double standards on ourselves. How STUPID is that? LOL.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, there is definitely some political sh*t going on on this forum. I've had that issue with @deesade where we actually agree on stuff, but the guy wants to argue with me anyway.

I've also noticed how you often get no credit for your great posts just because you are "Tenacity". However, if another posters says the exact same sh*t, they get 20 likes lol.

Seems people here care less about FACTS and quality content and more about "who" is saying it. Pretty stupid when we often complain about double standards in marriage court, yet we inflict double standards on ourselves. How STUPID is that? LOL.
Excellent point lol! It's just the problem that comes when you speak from your heart or speak the TRUTH as you see it.....the reality is that at some point in time, you are going to be speaking in contrast with "certain people who currently like you" and this might turn them against you lol.

For example, this occurred with Poon King and also @guru1000 himself. Check out my 6 Pack Thread, Guru actually used to LOVE Tenacity back in the day lol. He, along with @Espi, and others, actually helped contribute to my plan to get my 6 pack showing.

But what happened? Well, Tenacity "disagreed" with them on a couple of topics and all hell broke loose. Apparently, I forgot to play the Politics and pick/choose who I disagree with lol.

If you notice, many of the posters here are very CAREFUL with who they openly disagree with. They are playing the Political Games and my question is, for what purpose? I completely understand playing Politics in the Office because MONEY is on the line. What benefit does it give you or anybody to play Politics on Sosuave/The Manosphere? In my opinion, the more RAW, real, open, honest, and credible discussions we have.......the more everybody benefits.

I'll tell you right now at @Urbanyst, if you feel at anytime I say something stupid or whatever, feel free to Disagree with me! Call me out! Say Tenacity that doesn't make any sense! Etc.! That will not change my stance that you are one of the best posters on the board right now.

Even with Poon King, I never took away my stance on how that guy had great writing ability, I continued to state that even while we were in the little "heated exchange". Even with @BeTheChange, I never took away my stance on how that guy has a great BUSINESS MIND for his age. Hell, even with @guru1000, Guru has very, very good BUSINESS ACUMEN. He can sell his shyt, even if I think his shyt isn't a good product lol. @BeExcellent is another one with very very good business acumen, that woman is very intelligent "business wise".

But most people don't have the ability to just be fair/balanced like this. It's one of the problems with society to be honest with you. It ends up creating more followers and "Yes Men", rather than true, unique, authentic personalities.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your threads suck no field reports
corny topics
and nothing new or enlightening

sorry but that's the truth.,.,,,you are keyboard jockey

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Your threads suck no field reports
corny topics
and nothing new or enlightening

sorry but that's the truth.,.,,,you are keyboard jockey
Then put me on ignore jackass.

I'm not going to post around your preferences.

Eat sh*t.