Market Trend Analysis - Women with Wide Hips

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want me to really ruffle some feathers but is a truth of my perception. If you like skinny women you might be gay

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This dude mane, he has good taste in women......those thighs lord

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I give credit where credit is due.

I remember in one "back and forth" I was having with @sazc she said to me: "I hope you find happiness". To be honest, I was pretty impressed. She managed to combine the perfect amount of arrogance, pity and superiority in one passive-aggressive post. So I decided to remember that one for the next time someone trolls me. And who better to use it on than the most emotional person to ever post on SoSuave: @guru1000

LOL.
Lol, ur such an idiot. I am actually a nice person. I meant that sincerely. We all need to find our bliss and it's important to understand and respect people have different definitions of "bliss"

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vote for the stupidest thread of the year.

Anyone?
I haven't checked the forum in nearly 10 days Sensi Guru I come back and this is the first thread I see (since I love hips and a$$)

The more post i see from this urbanyst character the more I'm convinced he's a keyboard jockey at least with Big Neil he was getting laid even though he was paying for it

But this guy is nothing but ducktales upon ducktales and kebyoard jockying foolery

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I am actually a nice person.
That's probably why, among the female posters, you have the most f*ckable personality.

I meant that sincerely.
So did I.

I really hope @guru1000 finds happiness and recovers from his DIVORCE so he can finally end this sad clown show on SoSuave. I hope he actually finds that second wife he is DESPERATELY searching for.

He is DESPERATELY searching Sazc. I feel for the guy.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The more post i see from this urbanyst character the more I'm convinced he's a keyboard jockey at least with Big Neil he was getting laid even though he was paying for it

But this guy is nothing but ducktales upon ducktales and kebyoard jockying foolery
LOL.

You would love that wouldn't you?

The idea that Urbanyst actually gets laid haunts you in your dreams lol. I get it.

But just like I get people to respond to my threads.. I also get women to lay in my bed.

DEAL WITH IT.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wide hips do tend to act more feminine. Narrow hips usually act more masculine. Body fat also matters. Extremely low body fat acts more masculine.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL some of you need to get your testosterone levels checked. Show me one chick with a nice juicy round ass that doesn't have big hips and a small waist. The two features cannot exist.

Men (in theory) are attracted to chicks with big hips, bit tits, long legs, small tight waists (if a girl stores fat around her stomach and not around the legs and ass she has higher test levels than average).... At least men with higher test levels are attracted to these features and there is tons of science to support this.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wide hips do tend to act more feminine. Narrow hips usually act more masculine. Body fat also matters. Extremely low body fat acts more masculine.
Ive noticed this as well. You can tell a lot about a girls natural hormonal profile (and how they act) just by looking at them. Even the pitch of their voice. I love women that scream estrogen...nice round phat ass, little waist, big tits and a tight stomach. Yum.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Ive noticed this as well. You can tell a lot about a girls natural hormonal profile (and how they act) just by looking at them. Even the pitch of their voice. I love women that scream estrogen...nice round phat ass, little waist, big tits and a tight stomach. Yum.
RIGHT??

That's what I'm saying.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
So you get a woman built like a wire "dude" with nice tits she will be masculine. And feminine is an act to lure males in.
Feminine is not an act if that is her real personality. Some women are naturally feminine.

The fraud comes in when women lead you to believe things about them that are not true. Playing hard to get is a good example of FRAUD.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminine is not an act if that is her real personality. Some women are naturally feminine.

The fraud comes in when women lead you to believe things about them that are not true. Playing hard to get is a good example of FRAUD.
What if feminine is her "charm" and under that is a conniving little man?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There exists women who are actually in REAL LIFE feminine and then there are women who PRETEND to be feminine.

The latter are FRAUDS.
That's what I was talking about. You know a hardened club slvt usually becomes a conniving little phaggot under Neath it all.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A large hips-to-waist ratio is the seminal (no pun intended) metric for feminism. To me, the most balls-out sexy women are those who have good pelvic bone and gluteal muscle (i.e., the butt muscle) structure without relying too much on fat deposits to get that definition. I have rejected women that otherwise hit all the attractiveness metrics that fail this metric.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

You would love that wouldn't you?

The idea that Urbanyst actually gets laid haunts you in your dreams lol. I get it.

But just like I get people to respond to my threads.. I also get women to lay in my bed.

DEAL WITH IT.

and you also have nearly 2K Post in a year while I have 3K post in nearly 10 years. let that sink in