Major Advice!!!

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be coming off as too needy, I know I told my girl that same crap about "figuring it out". Ease back on him, that will draw him closer. That's your only shot babe.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
I think that is it. When he came back, after the six month break, he went on about how he missed me and I was his weakness, and some guys said, don't call him until he pursues a little more. But, I did and he sort of back off a little..... I'll easy back and leave the ball in his court. The one fear I do have is he won't call. But, I guess I'll know then.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, the best relationships:

START with attraction

PROGRESS with rapport

then and only then

CONSOLIDATE with sex.

Looks like you may have missed some bits.

The best you can hope for is to try cutting the sex - I mean it, cut it out - and work on something other than his c0ck for a change.

However, he's probably already firmly pegged you into the male-brain department marked

"easy lay, no respect for you"

but who knows, he might actually like the person attached to the pu*sy, too.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
That was cold, but maybe true.... I wish it had went the other way. But, we went out twice and then went out on my birthday last year, which, it was my first time going out to a club. I got a little too drunk and we hooked up.....And have been hooking since.

Ya'll are making me feel like a slut..

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like a slut for the first time in my life. Thanks everyone.

But, seriously, That was my first Fvck buddy situation. I have only had two serious relationships... I try, slip into something new and I really fall for this guy. Now, I feel like an @ss. There is probably no way to reverse and start fresh..

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you already, forget this guy, come to CT.

...Or be honest with him about where you see the relationship going.

...Or make him work for that ass, don't go cold turkey on him though, he will be suspicious. Slowly but surely pull back, he'll decide if he thinks your worth it. Just be prepared to move on.

And come to CT. Good luck.

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, just noticed you went to a club the first time you were 22...Sorry, yeah. I also suggest you cut the sex for a while (damn!) But its the only way youre going to progress. Think about, if he's only after your ass, hes not the guy you want to have a relationship with. (Although the sex is pretty good, I must say...he he he)
Good luck Candy
------------------------------------------------------
Do not conform to the patterns of the world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind..
------------------------------------------------------
Peace

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time when you're dating a guy and there's "bad timing" involved, don't start bedding him in order to keep him. Building something on a mental level is far more powerful and if that's not the direction he wants to go in, and what you really want is a relationship, then suck it up and move on.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
Well, the bad timing was on my part. I chose to get involved with someone at the wrong time in my life and sort of drug him through the mud. I guess I should be glad he doesn't hate me.

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Building something on a mental level is far more powerful...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
True, very true. Listen to the master...

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
That's true and coincidental. He mentioned something like that when he stayed over on Friday. I think it is more my fault. I don't really listen to what he says. I am kind of selfish and only see what I want.

Clitvin

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are giving HORRRIBBBBLEE advice.
CUT THE SEX?! That won't work!!! Are you nuts?!
If it was me in his place and she just cut the sex, I'd just think
she was seeing someone else and move on.
This is retarded. You can't start as a FB and then cut the sex to get into a relationship.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
Okay. So, when I say that i don't want to have sex, he is fine with that. he doesn't pressure and he'll still come over and we'll chill. I don't think he would have a problem. He came over before cause he said he missed me and just wanted to hug me. And that's all he did. He didn't try anything else....

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
What guy falls asleep with their arms around a girl and holding their hand if she doesn't mean anything to them...?? Do men do that????

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cutting the sex isn't the awnser to all of your problems. Your not putting yourself out there correctly. You're asking him what he wants and he's kind of running around and being elusive about it. You might want to try telling him what you want out of your relationship. It's a little risky, but you'll be sure to get some kind of results because you've taken the intiative.

I've said it time and time again, the best way to manage a relationship is through open lines of communication. Since neither of you has psychic abilities, you have to be open to talking to one another about how you feel and give opinions on what you think about. When you two can freely talk to one another about things a relationship will develop. The key is getting things out in the open and dealing with them. It may not work out for the best and It seems like it'll definately be hard for the two of you becaue neither of you is good at espressing emotion but I'm telling you it's the best way.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
He doesn't communicate well at all. He speaks in riddles all the time and I guess I do too. Would you do this with a girl, hold her if she didn't mean anything?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jus_LikeCandy
He doesn't communicate well at all. He speaks in riddles all the time and I guess I do too. Would you do this with a girl, hold her if she didn't mean anything?
Yes I've done that before and it's meant nothing to me. Sometimes feels good physically doesn't equate to emotional attachment. People can be ambigous like that.

Look if you really want to make this thing work or even see if you have a chance you have to take the intiative. Since I was right and you're both not very direct with your communication and "speak in riddles" READ like to play games, you have to, for lack of better words, man up and be forward with him. Or if you want to you can continue with your little song and dance until you two just drift apart or one of you meets someone new and moves on. The choice is yours.