Lust's 100 Approaches in 2007 Challenge - Comments/Advice Please!

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
You have to post some more field reports for us to comment on.
Here we go, this is horrible though.

Approach 9

Wednesday 24th of January

Worst Day Yet

Approaches: 1

My Rating: Half a star out of 5.

I was flying high until i suddenly got these random sh!tty days of approach anxiety.

I don’t know what’s happened, lately I have been getting way too much approach anxiety, I used to get it, but approach anyway, but now I hardly make any approaches.

I am going to work on it.

Today was the first approach I made in little over a week, and it was horrible.

We went to the beach again, me and some mates. I brought my Ukulele, and I played that for pretty much the whole day.

We spend almost 6 hours there, and I only made one measly approach when we were about to leave.

It was a direct approach, I think it sounded a little AFC, I don’t think I’ll use it too much anymore.

My mate and I approach a 3 set all 9s. They all seemed older than us, though I look as old as they do.

Me: Hey guys are you friendly? Mind if we join you? We are really bored, our friends have left.

HB9: *Hesitant* Um no (apparently jokingly according to my mate)
Mate: Oh I see, we’ll just leave then! (****yish)
Me: No? Ahh well that’s too bad, oh well. *Walk Off*
HB9: Sorry (or something along those lines)

Very bad approach. Though I walked off without any signs of AFCness when a typical guy gets rejected, I made sure I had good body language and stuff, but my mate was giggling his ass off. We looked around a bit after that, with no luck

Today was a horrible day, worst yet. I am going back on Friday, I need to redeem myself.

I think one reason I am getting more approach anxiety is that after a few approaches, my age started to have a larger negative impact during my interactions. I went well txting a 17 year old until she found out I was 15, and immediately, without even sugar coating it, stopped interaction.

So I have that in mind, when I go out to look for targets, I always try and find ones my age, if I do see a real hottie, there’s always this whiny voice in my head saying

Any suggestions on how i should handle this? And the random approach anxiety?

“Ahh but the age!”

Results:

Nothing.

Last edited:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen bro your doing a great job. You got the balls of a fuking elephant. Dude I can't believe your 15. Wait until you hit 18. You will have so much pvssy that you won't know what to do with it.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...

Well the mistake I picked up on that approach is that you told them that you were bored. And as we know, women LOOOOVE to over analyse things. So to them you might as well have said "Hey girls, we have nothing better to do than to come speak to you, entertain us!"

But then again, maybe they just werent in the mood or into YOU GUYS, which is perfectly normal, not everyone will be their cup of tea, each to their own. ;)

Anyways, keep up the approaches, and DO SOMETHING WITH THOSE DIGITS THAT YOU GOT AT THE BEACH! kthanx. :whistle:

Laterz...

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaches 10, 11 and 12.

26th of January

Beach on Australia Day

My rating: 2 out of 5

Today was Australia Day, lots of patriotic hotties wrapped up in the Aussie Flag.

We went to the beach again.

The weather was beautiful at first, but got cold and extremely windy.

Ruined the day.

I was so disappointed at the last time I went, so I had to make sure I did better, and it still wasn’t good enough. I’m going to have to figure out how to seriously escalate my game.

I approached 3 sets.

First set: A 3-set, 7.8, 7.5, 8.2

These were a group of girls who sat near us, it started with me asking them to look after our stuff (I did that a few times that day).

I can’t remember much of our conversation.

I opened with the an opinion opener, me and my mate were actually debating this earlier on, so we decided to ask some girls.

Me: Hey guys, can I get an opinion?
Them: Sure, ok, etc…
Me: You know the work “Suave”? Like S-U-A-V-E” How do you pronounce it?
Them: Um we don’t know that word hehe.

Mate joined in after I opened.

When conversation was dying down I threw in the Gay Opener to keep it rolling.

We fluff it out for a bit, they are shy, boring, and not very good at conversing. I neg them for being boring, and we eject.

We met some girls I approached before, the first entry in the journal, the one about getting drunk in town and Hungry Jacks. We spoke to them briefly, I didn’t decide to game them. They left later. I didn’t even notice.

Second Set: 5 set, 7.2, 8, 8.5, 9! 9.5!

These girls were sitting a little ahead of us; a few of them kept looking at me because I was playing my Uke. Two were really hot!

I was with a chick friend, and I had to wait for the others to come back before I could go and approach them. Me and her are awesome friends, so I don’t have my seductive mode on around her, and I generally don’t want to leave her by herself and go talk to some randoms.

These girls were older than me, a lot older. I’m thinking the youngest was 16, and the oldest was in her 20s. That put me off the close, and I decided to just converse for confidence.

I went with the “Girlfriend Break Opener”.

Me: Hey guys, can I get a quick, honest opinion?
Them: Yeah sure
Me: Ok, but you guys have got to be quick; I should get back to my mates. (False time constraint)
Them: Ok, go
Me: Well have you ever gone out with a guy, got bored and said “We need a break?”
Them: Yeah/no, etc…
Me: During that “break” time, do you think they’re allowed to go out, have fun and maybe hook up with other girls?
Them: Oh well (Their views, I forget)

Them: Did that girl you were with say that to you?

This was a pretty good indication that they were checking me out, I was sitting in a position that you wouldn’t look at unless you were checking me out, and the fact that they were familiar with my party means they had a few looks

They had a lot to say about this, they went really deep into it, I liked that. Definitely my type of girls if they were a little younger.

Negged them for knowing so much.

Me: Wow, you guys know what you are on about, how many guys hearts have you broken?
Them: Laugh/none/sly smiles, whatever.
Me: You know how guys are supposed to be dirty minded and stuff? I think girls are just as bad, they are like sexual predators!
Them: Haha yeah some girls are. Etc…

Me: Oh nah, me and her are just really awesome friends, she’s awesome. (Social Proof)

Later on, I eject as the conversation was dying down, I didn’t bother to try a number close cause their age was intimidating, even though I look just as old, if not, even older than they do.

Me: Well you guys are awesome, really helpful, a lot better than my mates who just act cool and macho and call me a whinger. Might come back for a chat later, bye guys etc, I forget.

Third Set: A 2-set. 8.7(Sarah), 8.5(Shannae)

I was with a mate, and we went with the girlfriend opener. My mate is kind of new, and said a number of things I didn’t like, but oh well.

Me: Hey guys, can I get an opinion with something?
Them: Yeah/ etc…

I lock in here, they were sitting down when we approached, and I had to make sure I was at least as comfortable as they are, position wise, a factor of body language that is often overlooked. I sit down facing my chest away from them and only turning my head to speak to them. My mate sees my initiative and also seats himself.

Me: (Gay Opener)
Sarah: Nah
Shannae: Well, borderline gay
Me: What?!? Are you serious? *Over exaggeration* etc…
Them: Laugh
Shannae: Well, sort of, haha, sorry, like (Then proceeds to give me reasons)

She says we were too “Nice”, I was going to laugh it out, and go for the mysterious hint thing, with something like a look to my mate, a laugh and “She thinks I’m nice”

But my mate wasn’t fast enough to pick it up. He did something I really didn’t like here, he kept going on about how and why women would be attracted to total pricks (Cause they said it’s what works for them)

I wanted him to drop it, I even mentioned it during the conversation but he still didn’t pick it up.

I let them play my Uke, they kept going on about it, mostly negative stuff, “Oh it’s so weird, Oh its only 25 bucks” etc…

I made them guess our names, where we go to school etc. I mate was ok with this cause I mentioned this to him before, about never giving a girl what she wants directly.

I tried a cold read, which was wrong, so I just laughed it off and said oh well.

Me: You seem like the time that get drunk and go crazy (Not really a cold read)
Shannae: Haha, you think that? No way etc…

They were slightly *****y, not too bad though, but we both agreed they weren’t worth the time.

My mate sparked attraction by throwing sand on them, I didn’t like that idea. Seemed stupid.

He did it because they called us “Nice” which was a **** test, and by responding to it by trying to be a “Prick” is failing the test., that’s what I though anyway, so I ignored.
They tried some **** tests, but my mate ruined the plowing.

Them: Hey! Stop that, whatever etc…
Mate: I’m being more of a “Prick”
Them: You’re just being annoying!

They would converse to themselves, and play with their phones etc…

Mate: Yeah, just exclude us from the conversation, yeah ignore us etc…

He would have done that ok if he was more C&F. He did it too often though, and started showing neediness.

Eventually they rose the testing up by asked where we were going, when we were leaving etc…

I decided I didn’t want to waste anymore time.

Me: Do you wanna go? (To mate)
Mate: No (More neediness, especially after what was said before)

We stayed around for a bit. They were dissing my Uke! I negged them for that, we weren’t in the position for a close, nor did I think it was the best idea with these girls.

We somehow got onto the topic of me working.

Them: You work?
Me: Yeah, at HJs, pretty hardcore huh? I get to wear a hairnet and everything.
Shannae: Haha, I work at Coles.

Some fluff talk about working.

I think my mate had enough, about time too.

Me: Let’s go.
Mate: Yeah ok
Me: Sorry ladies, you guys were boring!

I think they were surprised we didn’t ask for a number, and may have been some what disappointed.

Results

Nothing really, just getting some practice. No closes.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo I think I already got 100 this year. Hehe Your gonna be a monster kid :0

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GoSens said:
Hey Lust have you heard of the MM Newbie Mission? If you haven't you should probably check it out.
Yeah i have, i have the Ven Arts book.

I can't do it, i don't have the time to go out 4 times a week, and even though people are praising my for my balls, i don't think i can make 3 approaches each hour, 3 hours a night, 4 times a week.

(Something like that)

So i compromised (I know, not a good thing to do) and decided to do this instead.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 13

Tuesday 30th of January

More for balls.

Before I clocked on for work today, two women entered the store.
I approached the 2 set.

2 set (8), (6)

I didn’t run my proper game, I had like 3 minutes before I had to clock on for work.
I was sitting with some mates, and they didn’t think I’d have the balls to approach them, so the approach was more for me to prove to myself and them that I have some balls.

Extremely direct, and even a little half assed.

Me: Hey can I ask you a quick question?
HB8: Yeah
Me: Can I have your number?
Set: Laughter

HB8 hesistates
Her friend starts talking to me.

UG6: Hey you go to X school huh? Do you know X person and X person?
Me: Yeah their metal heads.
UG6: Yeah person X is my brother.

Fluff it out a bit about my school, and the people I know. Made them guess my age and name.

Tried to get her number,

UG: “She’s like almost 18”
Me: “Doesn’t mean she can’t have some fun”
Set: Laughs
Me: C’mon I gotta go
HB8 hesistates
Me: Oh, you’re one of those unadventurous boring chicks huh? Well, I can’t have that.

I eject. I was rushing it cause I was going to be late for work. My mate commented today on how “brave” I was.

Results:

Nothing, just to show my mates I have balls, and get a little more used to approaching sets out of nowhere.

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust, I wish i was doing what you were doing when i was 15!!

Fvck, seiriously, keep up the good work, i enjoy reading these posts.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your age seems to be affecting your view with the older women alot, they seems to instantly discredit you and not take you seriously because of that, and then you have to go through more work. I wish I could give you advice about how to get around that.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
Your age seems to be affecting your view with the older women alot, they seems to instantly discredit you and not take you seriously because of that, and then you have to go through more work. I wish I could give you advice about how to get around that.
Yeah, that's what i need advice on.

I mean, i could just lie and say I'm 18 or whatever and they'd get all excited, but that seems so stupid to me, lying about my age for some random chick? I'll pass, though I am almost certain I'd be bedding a lot of the chicks if i did.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you on that, it seems whenever I do see a woman to approach, it's always older women around 19-22ish. I'm 17 myself, pretty young compared to most people on this site, and it's annoying walking up to a girl to DJ her, and knowing that you will only be able to chat with her; she is not going to give you her number because of your age.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday 4th February

Approaches: 14 and 15

Goon and Cowboys don’t mix…

My mates and I went out to town today, got absolutely wasted over some goon and Cowboys; I threw up like over a litre of alcohol.

I know, sarging under the influence of alcohol isn’t the best idea, but, this was more of a fun day, rather than a sarge day.

We were in Hungry Jack’s at around 1pm. We needed some nice greasy food to get rid of the horrible taste of goon from our mouths. There were a group of Emos, and a few Emo chicks, 2 of them were hot.

They were sitting across from us; one noticed me playing my good ol’ trusty peacocker, my Ukulele. She said something, I think “Play us a song”, to which I replied “Why don’t you come over here and sing along?” Of course the attention ***** came over, though she refused to sing.

We fluff it out; I actually can’t remember much of what was said, I was pretty pissed, and definitely not in the mood to run a decent game.

It was a 2 set, later turned to 3.

HB8, HB6.5 to start off with.

They climbed over and joined us, I let them play around with my Uke.

Later on, the 6.5 chick left, and their friend HB8.5 came into the set.

We spoke briefly. I had some really good alphaness going on here, lots of eye contact, sly smiles. My mates helped a bit by going on about how I am angry sometimes, and a bit of a prick, though that may not seem like something good, during that time it was extremely congruent with my behaviour.

HB8 took my bracelet and walked off somewhere, when I got it back I got a little kino.

Then left and returned a few times, after a while, it was HB8.5 was sitting with us. I interacted with her in the most passive way, she responded accordingly, though later on when I smiled at her and was a little more playful, she responded like that too.

Did this as if I couldn’t care less, and I already know there wasn’t a slightest chance of her rejecting the offer.

Me: What’s your name?
Her: Megan
Me: Megan hmm? *Hands phone over* Put your name and number in.
Megan: My mum has this phone

She puts her number in, rather passively too.

Later on, I remember getting her to guess what school we go to, she responded negatively, and gave the phone back, though I am quite certain that was her sh!t test, that was how she responded because of my passively, and disinterested behaviour (Cause I was tired from being drunk)

We leave the place, and move around, here and there. Being stupid, loud, you know, what drunken guys do.

Second approach was pretty boring actually, we say this very attractive girl in a clothing store. I let both my mates go in first to see if they would do anything, later on I walked in and went with an opinion opener.

She was hot, a 9. Found out she works there, that doesn’t help.

Me: Hey can I get an opinion from you?
Her: Oh sure! Of course! (She was really friendly)
Me: But you have to promise not to laugh
Her: Ok!

*Gay Opener*

Her: *Giggles* No, you don’t look gay!
Me: Really? Oh good, it’s just I’m walking around with a tight yellow beater on and all, you know…
Her: Hehe, no, you don’t look gay, its metro sexual, but nah, you don’t look gay.
Me: Metro Sexual eh?
Her: You don’t know what that means?
Me: Oh yeah, I do, sheesh, I’m not as dumb as I look!
Her: Hahaha
Me: Well thanks for that.
Her: No worries.

I eject, I thought I could run a game here, but when I got close I saw she was around 21, and I, for those of you too lazy to read my first post, am only 15 years old, I didn’t want to lie about my age, though I would have more success.

Overall the day was pretty fun, really messed up, but fun, and I was able to stick a few approaches in there too! Thing is, I’m going to get really busy, and sticking with schedule of the challenge will be hard. I have school everyday, am working 3 school nights, and usually on Sunday. On Saturday I have to go to language school and learn my mother tongue language. On top of that I am trying to learn how to read music theory from scratch, trying to go out a few arvos to try and pick up, sticking to my workout routine and self teaching myself the guitar and ukulele. Not easy.

By the way, I approached a fair few guys today, mostly so we could get some booze, some of them were pretty tough looking, so that raises my confidence too, though I am not going to count them towards the challenge.

Results:

One number, confidence building.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, in my weekly Tyler Durden newletter, he was talking about a phrase that helps when you are much older or younger than your quarry, tell me if it helps.

Whether a woman thinks I'm too young or too old for
her doesn't matter to me one bit because...

Years ago a friend of mine taught me a few short words that not only circumvent the objection but also... generate massive attraction inside women.

He was in his mid thirties yet had a penchant for really young girls: We're talkin' late teens to early twenties.

But as soon as he started flirting with a girl she'd chirp, "Dude, how old are you? You must be my dad's age."

So he racked his brain and came up with something
that's not only pure genius but also... fall-on-the-floor hilarious.

If a twenty-one year old girl objected to his age,
he'd say...

"Did you know girls age faster than guys? Take models, for example. They peak at like seventeen. By the time they're nineteen they've passed their prime. They're middle aged. You're twenty-one, making you sixty-three in girl years."

When a woman told me that I was too young for her,
I'd say this exact line but add...

"You're practically a senior citizen... Don't take this the wrong way but I'm an active guy and don't think you could handle me with your cane and all... I should introduce you to my grandmother, I think
she's more your speed."

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
Oh, in my weekly Tyler Durden newletter, he was talking about a phrase that helps when you are much older or younger than your quarry, tell me if it helps.

Whether a woman thinks I'm too young or too old for
her doesn't matter to me one bit because...

Years ago a friend of mine taught me a few short words that not only circumvent the objection but also... generate massive attraction inside women.

He was in his mid thirties yet had a penchant for really young girls: We're talkin' late teens to early twenties.

But as soon as he started flirting with a girl she'd chirp, "Dude, how old are you? You must be my dad's age."

So he racked his brain and came up with something
that's not only pure genius but also... fall-on-the-floor hilarious.

If a twenty-one year old girl objected to his age,
he'd say...

"Did you know girls age faster than guys? Take models, for example. They peak at like seventeen. By the time they're nineteen they've passed their prime. They're middle aged. You're twenty-one, making you sixty-three in girl years."

When a woman told me that I was too young for her,
I'd say this exact line but add...

"You're practically a senior citizen... Don't take this the wrong way but I'm an active guy and don't think you could handle me with your cane and all... I should introduce you to my grandmother, I think
she's more your speed."
Hehe, ok, I'll definetly have to remember those canned lines and try them out some time.

Have you tried it yet? Tell me how it goes.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've never had a girl tell me I'm too young; I'm mature enough looking, so if girls think I'm too young for them, they won't tell me, but will treat me like I was a seven year old trying to hit on a high schooler.

But yeah, if the situation arises, I'll have to make sure I hit them with that neg.

Kiko-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust, I love this. I wanna start up, end of the month seeing as I have a HB right now.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday 7th February

Ice Cream and Cologne

Approach: 16

Well, now that school has started I have finding it very difficult to find the time to go sarge and make approaches.

Whenever I don’t need to rush to HJs for work after school, I will usually go to the city and bum around for a bit. I’m going to make this my main venue for making approaches for the next 9 weeks.

Today, after school I bummed around with a mate. Time to leave, still no approach. I made a conscious effort not to go home approach less.

Saw a 2 set sitting down having some ice cream. I went with Style’s cologne opener.

2-set (HB8 and HB7)

Me: Hey guys, can you help me out with something?
Them: Um sure
Me: Here *Hands cards* Smell it, do you like it?
They take the cards and smell them.
Them: Yeah, I guess, it’s nice.
Me: I’m thinking of getting new cologne but I don’t want to blow $120 on something that doesn’t smell good.
Them: Oh

I forget what happens, I think I fluffed a bit, then left.

It was a pretty bad approach really; it was a make-shift approach. I guess I wasn’t expecting anything from it, which is where I went wrong. But I really wasn’t. I just needed to make an approach before my next bus came. At least my approach anxiety is getting smaller and smaller.

I think I should have applied false time constraint, and added some negging, cause I’m pretty sure there was none.

Results:

Nothing

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im liking your thread bro