Lust's 100 Approaches in 2007 Challenge - Comments/Advice Please!

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right. 100 approaches challenge from someone who has only been into attraction and seduction for 3 months. To make it even harder, I'm only 15.

Yeah, that's right, you heard me, a 15 year old kid is going to try his luck at approaching 100 groups of women within 12 months, and he's still new at this!

Am i going to regret this? Hell f*cking no!

Why am i doing this? Besides the obvious i want to get better at this, i hope to inspire some Keyboard Jockey's to do the same.

Before you tell me i should have posted it in the High School forum because of my age, i'm sorry, but the guys there aren't as experienced, and aren't as "Comment Happy" as i would have liked. I want alot of comments and as much advice as possible in improving my game.

Oh, and seriously, feel free to do it too. Make your own thread titled
"Your Name's 100 Approaches in a Year Challenge"

Rules:

- You get a count by every approach you make. Eg. if you approach a 3-set and number close them all, you only get 1 approach count.

- If you happen to see someone you approached a while back, and re-approach, it does not count.

- Approaches should be with someone you haven't spoken to, not completely cold approaches. Eg. New girl at work/school haven't spoken to her, open her, that's fine.

- Approaching guys does not count.

- Stupid approaches that build no attraction does not count. Eg:

Going out to the beach and saying Hi to everyone you see

- Obviously, don't make up fake approaches.

Tips/Ideas/Suggestions

- Try to remember everything you said, so everyone else can pick it apart and give you advice.

- Don't tell too many people, alot will be discouraging.

- Don't f*cking give up! No matter how bad you get shot down.

I am going to post my approaches in a post at the start of the topic, as well as replying with the approach to bump my thread.

Again, i encourage you to do this challenge too.

Wish me luck,

-Lust.

Last edited:

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind that a lot of the reports will be from my seduction journal which i started recently, and they may be a little long, so i will try and snip out bits you don't need.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first entry is a little long, we spend a few hours with these girls, so i'll jjust post up the meeting part of it.

Approach 1- First Sarge of 2007, 4-set pick up

I rate it: Almost 3.5 out of 5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Approach 2- Disaster at the beach

I rate it: 1 out of 5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Approaches 3 and 4 - More beach, growing confidence

I rate it: 3.5 out of 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

ModernSavage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Lust,

This is a great mission. I definetely beleive that in order to become a successful DJ/PUA, you need to spend a lot of time on the simple concept of approaching. Getting this one fundamental down is KEY!

I actually started a very similar mission back in December where I made it my mission to do 100 approaches, I'm up to about 57 right now, which I keep track of on my blog. I've recently revamped my goal to do 1,000 approaches in 2007, which I think is realistic.

Some quick advice for you, stay consistent. Make sure you are going out a set number of days a week and stick to it. It becomes very easy to procrastinate on this stuff and let days slide. Just make sure to go out with the intent of approaching even if that means you don't end up approaching anyone. At least you are getting yourself out there.

Good luck with the mission. I'll be keeping an eye on your journal.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total respect dude.

15! No way! You are going to be a monster! A ****ing MONSTER!!! LOL.

You an Aussie?

JJ.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe yeah i'm 15, and i'm really happy i've started this so early.

No, i am not aussie, but i do live in Australia, you know how they say is so multicultural, its actually pretty hard to find a lot of Aussies here.

I'm in Adelaide by the way.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to delete your own posts? Is it possible?

Last edited:

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Added another approach

Last edited:

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i figured out a way to keep all this clean.

I posted my reports in a seperate thread, and linked each report to this one.

Makes the whole thing easier, please give some feed back.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you post all the reports in this thread? The thread might get a little cluttered but it is better than havin 100 threads by one person floating around, ya know...

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
why dont you post all the reports in this thread? The thread might get a little cluttered but it is better than havin 100 threads by one person floating around, ya know...
Really? I actually thought it'd be better for you guys if i did this.

My friend suggested using blogspot like someone else, and linking to that.

Right now i don't have the time to set up a blog spot and check this site out on top of trying to up my game and my busy schedule.

ModernSavage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
Really? I actually thought it'd be better for you guys if i did this.

My friend suggested using blogspot like someone else, and linking to that.

Right now i don't have the time to set up a blog spot and check this site out on top of trying to up my game and my busy schedule.
I think it's better if you just post all of them in one thread. Take a look at how other people do their jounals:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113014
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116204

Also, if you're thinking about doing a blogspot blog, it seriously only takes about 5 minutes to setup. Either way, it's easier for people to read these things in a linear fashion if it is all in one location.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ModernSavage said:
I think it's better if you just post all of them in one thread. Take a look at how other people do their jounals:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113014
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116204

Also, if you're thinking about doing a blogspot blog, it seriously only takes about 5 minutes to setup. Either way, it's easier for people to read these things in a linear fashion if it is all in one location.
Ok, i'll take that into account, but lately im seriously busy as hell, but i may try the blogspot idea. You can host images too yeah?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 6, 7, and 8.

Tuesday 16th of January

I confess, i'm a beach-a-holic…

My rating: 3 out of 5

Approaches: 3

Yeah, you guessed it. We went to the beach again.

No guitars, though I brought my Ukulele and Jake bought one today, so we had a Uke duet going on. Great pea ****ing.

Before we even got there, I tried my luck on this attractive 9 on the Trams.

2-set, Target (9) and Obstacle (8)

We were seated behind each other, directly behind, with our backs to each other.
I wanted to try the Hangman game routine, play hangman on the tram, but alas, I hesitated way too long, I am not very happy with myself about that. I figured it was too late, there were 21 stops, and we were at 18 when I decided to try her.

So, I just wrote down a note, very simple.

“Number?”

Stuck my hand out behind me, without looking at her much,

HB9: *Got scared at first* Ah, oh am I suppose to take this?
Me: Yeah, and this *Hands Pen*
Girls are all giggles and laughs.
HB9: I don’t even know you…
Me: Get to know me.
HB9: *Doesn’t speak directly to me, laughs, giggles and whispers with her girlfriend*
Me: Haha, shy are we?
HB9: I’m not shy!
Me: That guy agrees with me *Points to guy sitting within proximity who is finding this amusing*
Me: Haha, oh you are so shy, or just boring?
Guy: Haha, ooh he let it out now.
HB9: Oh that’s it, *happily jots down her number*
Me: If I find out this is the rejection hotline, I’m going to hunt you down! (C&F) – Not sure if it was any good though, please comment.
There is some silence here, the girl just giggles and whispers to her friend, and I just continue playing my Ukulele, and talking to my friends.

At one point…

Me: Ahh you guys are so boring!
HB9: Oh did you want us to say something did you?
Me: My 8 year old cousin is a better conservationist than you! (C&F)

*Laugh, giggle, the usual shy stuff*

Got off the trams, as I walked behind her, I saw she looked back every now and then, to which I replied loudly:

Me: Quit checking me out! ****!
Hey! You’re still doing it!

That’s the end of the first approach of the day, I don’t even know her name yet, but I think she is a lot older than me, perhaps in her late teens or early twenties? Which is pretty good for a 15 year old to get.

Second approach of the day was a group near where we sat, it was a 4-set, but now that I think about it, I really can’t remember much on what they looked like.

One girl was a 8.7ish though, I remember that.

I decided to try David D’s C&F line.
My AFC friend came along too.
I catch them looking at me, so I go in with this:

Me: I can tell you guys are the type that gets absolutely no attention from guys, so I thought I’d come and pay you some attention.

Most responded well to that, except what I think was the leader of the group (the 8.7 chick).

HB8.7: I don’t think I’ve ever received a compliment and been offended so much at the same time.

I forgot what I responded with, but man, this chick is good, her Chick Tests are a real pain, and I got swallowed by her.

HB8.7: Can I play your ukulele?
Me: Hmmm, yeah fine, just don’t break it, it’s my baby.
HB8.7: Ergh

Set: How old are you guys?
Me: Guess
AFC Friend: 15
Me: You suck…….
HB8.7 goes on about how we are still young and immature, man she is a pain in the ass, you had to be there to understand it.

I occupy the rest of the set with some fluff, some much older guy is walking past and miss Leader decides to talk to him, (Not AMOG Material, really nice French guy)

She asked something about Ukulele, and later they found out he was French and is trying to learn good English.

I think she did this merely as a chick test, pretend to be more interested in some old dude.

I asked him a few questions to generally let her know I don’t give a f*ck what she throws into the set.

The whole set is interested in this old French guy, so I play along, but still making sure I don’t seem as if I am in awe like the act the HB8.7 girl was putting on, I spoke loudly and confidently when I addressed him.

There was a lot of negging and teasing around in the interaction, I’d call the HB8.7 rude, and yeah, she was and she’d say how I was rude with my opener, meh. I think I may have been a little insulting rather than C&F, but I just didn’t feel like plowing with the HB8.7’s stupid **** test, it was stupid cause it was just plain rude, but still a f*cking harsh test.

At some point, old French guy leaves, AFC mate leaves, I lose interests in the set, and decided to leave.

Me: Well, you are no fun, I’m off, pass the Uke
HB8.7 acting all b!tchy : You can leave, I’m keeping this
Me: Ahh nice try, no.
HB8.7: Hey lets play some cricket with this Ukulele!
Me: No, don’t even think about it

She starts hitting little rocks with my ukulele, damn that b!tch! I love my ukulele! I felt like rubbing sand in her eyes, but I didn’t, I tried to handle this the PUA way.

Me: (To some strangers nearby) This is her way of trying to get me to stay without admitting it.
HB8.7: This is me saying f*ck off and leave and give me the Ukulele
Me: (To her friend) She doesn’t get out much does she?
HB8.7: You don’t either, you offended us (the opener, mentions it like the 5th time, she’s just going too far with it now, attention seeker, I hate it)
I remember saying something to her, dissing her a little, and teasing her, then she just goes and cranks up B!tch-o-matic 2000 to full, and retorts with childish, though effective comments like these:

HB8.7: Just go then, f*ck off (still playful enough to get away with it…that devious b!tch)
Leave skinny man etc… ( I am a little skinny, but with extremely defined muscles)

Anyways, she gives me back the Uke, I leave saying “Ah, you guys were so boring!

And start walking away with my back turned.

She replies: “Well don’t offend me!” Etc etc, I forget

I just ignored, returned to my mates, and laughed it out. Then, I go and approach another 3-set.

3 –set, Brittany (7.5), Irene (8) and Deanna (8.2)

I stroll up with a mate, we were walking along the beaches, and we had our Ukes, we got a lot of attention, and these lot looked at us, so I C&F and go on about them checking us out, we sit down and get it started. Alas, I first thought they were more attractive, (from where I was when I decided to approach anyway)but I said screw it, do it for practice anyway.

Irene: Can I play your Ukulele (To me)
Me: Hmm, you know this chick just tried to play cricket with it, so if you want to you gotta be careful
Mate: Yeah here, *Gives her his before I finish the sentence…damn the AFCness)

We fluff it out, I get bored. I constantly busted them on being quiet and shy, they sort of were.

Irene started playing with her new belly button piercing, I busted her for that, then Deanna dropped the top of the piercing in the sand and they all were trying to look for it, no one found it…Man I was bored.

I negged a few, I honestly can’t remember much of what I said, I remember going on about how Deanna rudely interrupted me, and she actually said sorry.

They weren’t as open and comfortable with guys approaching them, they were a little shy with us, well Irene wasn’t.

Anyways, I got interrupted, I got a call saying I gotta get home, I asked for Deanna’s number, she says she got drunk on NYE and lost it, so she gave me her email instead. This group didn’t interest me much, oh well, practice.

Results:

One number, one email address, and getting shot down by some hot, loud attention seeker. No dates yet, I still have to contact them.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an unique instrument to play, the ladies must love that. I like your game, it's pretty crisp, I would have never guessed you were an AFC if you hadn't said so. I'm definitely keeping up with this approach log.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
That's an unique instrument to play, the ladies must love that. I like your game, it's pretty crisp, I would have never guessed you were an AFC if you hadn't said so. I'm definitely keeping up with this approach log.
Hehe yeah, i guess you could say i'm still a little AFC. I have been in this for 3 months, but, not trying to brag or anything, i feel i am improving a lot faster than most others when they were at this stage.

The Uke is so easy, i play the guitar, and playing the Uke is the same, just with less strings and different tunings, i think anyone can pick it up, it's a great way to pea ****.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Messiah said:
good man, nice to see you are trying to use your penis

Has anyone got some useful comments?