Love really doesn't seem worth it....

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Djgirl, your "take me as I am or fvck off" attitude is exactly the sort of shyt that will send most men running .... After they've dumped a hot load on your tits.

You think men should conform to your style and accept a future with a chick whom their mother would not approve of.
Most quality men want to have a relationship with a woman they can take home to meet mum.
Tatted up bad girls are merely for fvcking on a Sunday afternoon when they're hungover, horny and bored.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
It really goes to show just how much society judges books by their cover. From what I can tell most of you want your megan foxes and katy perrys why? what do they have that a girl like me wouldn't possess? what no tattoos, and they wear dresses and skirts all the time and possess a Hollywood lifestyle? that's the kind of girls you want?! go for it, but just remember while your out pursuing these "classy chicks" who probs have sh1t personalities, your overlooking girls like me because we choose to express ourselves differently but actually have rad personalities but you wouldn't know because you don't give us the time of day unless you want whats in between our legs.

I do get rejected by well dressed men who seem too close minded to consider me because I don't fit into his mould of the kind of girl his looking for. My response, his too dumb to realize that his just let go of a great girl who would of gave him the world had he given me a chance and looked past my appearance. You men are just as shallow as us women. But remember opposites do attract as well
That is the EXACT attitude that you should NOT have! Are you too stubborn in your false pride and ever-so-precious, selfish ego to where you simply refuse to see the errors of your ways? :crazy:

The thing is, IF THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST YOU, YOU KNOW YOU'RE WRONG. But you in your arrogance refuse to think that there is anything wrong with you. It's no wonder why you can't find anyone!

Think about it: we as men will use logic and rationality to determine what we want and how to go about getting it. We KNOW why we want what we want. We know what we look for in a girl and what we don't, we know why we would reject a girl despite her meeting SOME of our standards. And we are telling you every which way possible we can as to why YOU PERSONALLY CANNOT ATTRACT WHAT YOU WANT.

As the king, i command you to stfu and go fix yourself. You won't be able to see your errors until AFTER you have changed. And the thing is, what do you have to lose at this point if you 'change' yourself?

'If you want worthy [men], you, yourself, must strive to become worthy.' -Pook

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
om1xr said:
Talking about putting pvssy on pedestal even in an anonymous forum. lol!

It is this simple gents: Most women spend their entire lives looking for their DREAM man(The One) but most don't find him because most of them had left him in their PAST.
It's one of the most depressive thoughts, the way women pick guys to mate with. Some are intelligent and mature about it but women really have no clue much of the time and use emotional rather than logical cues. Their judgements could really send the human gene pool to the dogs. What you'd see is that most guys are actually less fussy about it when they hit their 30s and just look for a stable girl, while girls are still spinning about 5 guys looking for the perfect guy, and then rejecting him as well. If you asked them why you'd probably get a story about her feelings and less or absolutely no logical rationalisation.

An ex-girlfriend told me how she went out with this guy for 2 years and he seemed like the perfect guy for her, handsome, rich, has his own business, successful. Her mum told her to marry him yet she never did commit to him. When she was telling me this story I was thinking "wow you must be dumb as fvck, how many more guys will you find like that". Perhaps he was just a beta fvck but still. She has instead turned into a playgirl fvcking guys like me and has become completely sex obsessed into her early 30s.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
I suppose my problem is, another year has passed and I'm STILL single. I'm 27 and dating feels like the most hardest thing ever. It's like it gets harder as you get older. I know many of you have trouble dating women, well it's the same for us trying to date you men.
It is hard for women too, especially given that the men who are around age 30 are from a generation that has both fewer opportunities but a higher sense of entitlement. They are all going to be rock stars, right? My dad was happy with a regular house, he didn't try to be a rock star. This generation doesn't even have the house.

For a woman, turning 27 can be like a man who is 40. Both have about a decade of dating experience since they became powerful. Both are physically past their prime, at least on paper. Men my age are looking for women your age for that reason.

So at that age men and women have to stop making the same mistakes, or accept the fact that being single isn't so bad.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
mel said:
YOURE ONLINE DATING AND YOU SAY THIS CRAP!?!?!!? ONLINE DATING IS ALL ABOUT LOOKS. LIKE YOU CAN GET A ACTUAL "FEEL OR SENCE FROM THE GUY". People talk/move/behave difrrently online than in reallife.(FACT!) HES TO DUMB TO REALISE WHAT HE HAS? mabye.(i don't know you so i can't judgde) but just mabye. he sences that you are so full of yourself that he runs faster than the roadrunner because every single crazy/thisgirlthinkshesagreekgod red flag went of?

You know its people like you who make good guys(not even the extreemly nice guys, BUT GOOD GUYS) turn into *******s. You've probbely dated 1 amazing guy who you let go, and no 1 ever compared to him again.

WHAT THE **** DOES HE's NOT MY TYPE MEAN? Just go out with the dude twice, mabye hes the most fun you had in 2 years. Honestly its amazing how some GIRLS(not women) age 25+ are still so immature. Can you devine your"type" for me?

LOVE IS A FKN CHOISE. Tell your self you love a person 100times a day in the mirror, and guess what, you will love him. You're blowing a compleetly good person off on the fact that hes not youre type? Hes got a PENIS, your a female, PENIS enters female=YOUR TYPE. done deal get over yourself, you're clearly setting way to high standards if no 1 that approuches you is NOT your type.
Hahaha I have too high of standards because I choose not to go for guys who I'm not attracted too? Sorry but you can't have secks with a personality!!! You men are the prime example of judging books by their cover, look at all the responses here on me, because I have tattoos and a bit out there I'm automatically "trash". And I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't settle for less then average girls no matter how great their personality.

Also to the guy that said no guy wants to bring me home to parents, well if you let your parents approve of whch girls you can date then your not really a man at all, and that's a pissweak cop out to use mommy and daddy as an excuse

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Hahaha I have too high of standards because I choose not to go for guys who I'm not attracted too? Sorry but you can't have secks with a personality!!! lYou men are the prime example of judging books by their cover, look at all the responses here on me, because I have tattoos and a bit out there I'm automatically "trash". And I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't settle for less then average girls no matter how great their personality.

Also to the guy that said no guy wants to bring me home to parents, well if you let your parents approve of whch girls you can date then your not really a man at all, and that's a pissweak cop out to use mommy and daddy as an excuse
"You men?" You mean us men on this particular message board or men in general? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your spirit would crack right in half if only you knew just how high the percentage of other guys is out there in the real world who'd perceive you in the same light. That's why I suggested you relocate to a city where being tatted up is either more widely accepted or seen as a virtue, so you don't constantly find yourself waking up to fight a two front war every single day of your life. You don't train to be an actor and get pissed because you can't 'make it' out in your preferred place of residence ...Idaho.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Hahaha I have too high of standards because I choose not to go for guys who I'm not attracted too? Sorry but you can't have secks with a personality!!! You men are the prime example of judging books by their cover, look at all the responses here on me, because I have tattoos and a bit out there I'm automatically "trash". And I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't settle for less then average girls no matter how great their personality.

If you believe you "know best" and you're already doing all the right things.. then why did you create this thread?

Why ask for advice.. then argue with the people giving it? Makes you look dumb. :crackup:

P!ss off.

--
And MEN: Stop wasting your time on this chick. Her willingness to argue with wise men proves her low quality.. which explains her problem. She wants to be the boss. She won't submit. NEXT.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women and their standards....I went out last night and seen some of the most busted looking women I seen in awhile. Its bad out here in Chicago. Time to take a break and gather myself

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl is just ****-ep up in the head.

She got a lot of advise but she is not willing to change a bit, and doesnt want to accept the truth. She thinks she is damn right and all men are wrong. LMAO...

See this sweety, if you look like a bad girl/sl-ut, men do not see you as gf material. Simple as that.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy thing is even if they look like gf material, they always say that they cant find a guy.

Its the battle of the sexes for all eternity....

Theres winners and losers...at the end of the day if ur not smiling or happy u only have urself to blame. No matter how bad ass you look.

Me personally, i know im not every bodys type, but i offset that by guaranteeing orgasms.

Which is what djgirl should do.