Love really doesn't seem worth it....

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
First you say the only reason I attract guys isn't because of my looks but because I have a vag? Well that I guess guys must also go for fat chicks since they have a vagina too? I doubt it...
http://foodcourtlunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/fat_girl.jpg
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...derivatives/landscape_635/gloria26n-1-web.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kCG2UlzhGo4/UMWcXLCZjGI/AAAAAAAAADw/5j-igJzjSSA/s1600/happy+couple.jpg
http://cf.ltkcdn.net/dating/images/std/165894-425x282-dating-couple.jpg

Yeah you're right. I doubt it could ever happen :rolleyes:

Second, as I have stated plenty of times, I don't have any issues attracting guys of all kinds despite my tattooed bad girl look, a lot of guys love it and I do too so I don't see why I have to change who I am just to get a bf.
I did a comparison on my blog between a "bad girl" and a fairly plain girl. Which one do YOU think is more attractive?

My problem was I can't attract guys on the same page as me, meaning they all want secks up front
That's because you present yourself as a typical low-quality woman. You're going to attract nothing but typical low-quality men. A high quality man is going to pursue a thin feminine woman because he KNOWS he deserves one. Therefore, a high quality man wouldn't even think of approaching you if you look like a tattooed "bad girl".

Also, just think of the label "bad girl". If a man feels he deserves a good girl, why would he pursue a bad one?

Men who have no sense of self-value are going to take whatever they can get. They will continually pursue until she gives in. Women can and do give in if they have no other better options coming their way, which is likely what's going to happen to you. You get to settle for a man you don't really want because you're too stubborn and convinced that men love having a "bad girl". The man you want finds himself a pretty feminine girl because she's a better option than YOU.

everyone of my friends tell me that if a guy really likes and respects you he will wait and get to know you first before going there?
Oh yeah? And how many of your friends married these men and have stayed with them for 25 years? I'm going to throw out the wild guess of ZERO.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys can critize all you want the truth is I'm content with how I look, it works for me and I'm not going against who I am, whether that makes me a huge tomboy, bad girl etc it would be different if I was getting hit on at all but I AM. And too be quite frank I'm really not into guys who don't share a similar style to me as I think their boring. We all are a different and I will forever remain true to myself whether guys approve or not.

You all seem to like your boring Jessica alba, Megan fox types which is fine but to me they are pretty but style was there boring. I love types like Kat von d or bombshell McGee and guys like travis barker because their similar to me in style.

I'm not going to bother arguing with you guys anymore because you seem to keep missing my point. But if you say it's because of how I look that they won't see me as gf material then I disagree because their are heaps tattooed chicks who are different from your average girl and they still can get bfs too. You are all mostly just narrow minded

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
You all seem to like your boring Jessica alba, Megan fox types which is fine but to me they are pretty but style was there boring. I love types like Kat von d or bombshell McGee and guys like travis barker because their similar to me in style.

I'm not going to bother arguing with you guys anymore because you seem to keep missing my point. But if you say it's because of how I look that they won't see me as gf material then I disagree because their are heaps tattooed chicks who are different from your average girl and they still can get bfs too. You are all mostly just narrow minded
w@manese translator 5000: Beep boop brrrrrr Beeep boop:

I fvcked up. I like every other average to low IQ atomized, directionless Westerner lacking any real life moral guides was told by the hivemind that covering ourselves in "da ink" was going to make us appear "edgy"and separate from the groupthinkers, yet we were too stupid to realize that this IS exactly what the rest of the mouthbreathers are doing.

Now here I am angry that I was duped into thinking the men I actually want would see a woman mimicking male convicts and sailors of yore by covering herself in tatts as more than a pump and dump. Instead I get repulsive low T manginas telling me how much they "dig ink", and nobody wants those faggots.

Btw djgirl, this is art just for clarifications sake. This man completed this at age 23.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh4xdkhdIn1qffo6uo1_1280.jpg

Here it is from a distance.

http://www.radford.edu/~rbarris/art216upd2012/berniniproserpinexx.jpg

Some more

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xh3lJ6df7...utch+Artist+Sir+Lawrence+Alma-Tadema+1881.jpg

http://www.daydaypaint.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Flirtation-Federico-Andreotti.jpg

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see that ( . )( . ) has the same taste in art as I do.

djgirl said:
But if you say it's because of how I look that they won't see me as gf material then I disagree because their are heaps tattooed chicks who are different from your average girl and they still can get bfs too. You are all mostly just narrow minded
...and there's that "narrow minded" phrase again.

I'm just going to copy and paste what I wrote in that blog entry...

Deep down, you know you are NOT attractive, or you wouldn’t have to justify that you are. Keep telling yourself that you’re an attractive, high quality woman. You will continue to get used for sex and tossed away while quality men pass you by and look for a REAL quality woman.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
w@manese translator 5000: Beep boop brrrrrr Beeep boop:

I fvcked up. I like every other average to low IQ atomized, directionless Westerner lacking any real life moral guides was told by the hivemind that covering ourselves in "da ink" was going to make us appear "edgy"and separate from the groupthinkers, yet we were too stupid to realize that this IS exactly what the rest of the mouthbreathers are doing.

Now here I am angry that I was duped into thinking the men I actually want would see a woman mimicking male convicts and sailors of yore by covering herself in tatts as more than a pump and dump. Instead I get repulsive low T manginas telling me how much they "dig ink", and nobody wants those faggots.

Btw djgirl, this is art just for clarifications sake. This man completed this at age 23.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh4xdkhdIn1qffo6uo1_1280.jpg

Here it is from a distance.

http://www.radford.edu/~rbarris/art216upd2012/berniniproserpinexx.jpg

Some more

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xh3lJ6df7...utch+Artist+Sir+Lawrence+Alma-Tadema+1881.jpg

http://www.daydaypaint.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Flirtation-Federico-Andreotti.jpg
Was that last one Eric, aka Mystery?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Djgirl, the problem is that you're self-conflicting yourself and projecting an image that you're not backing up with actions. So yeah, guys are gonna be confused and leave. It's like a super hot girl that has an insanely fit body, wears super short, slutty outfits, goes on 13 dates a week, and is a virgin and has no intentions of sex until she's 35, and that's firm! No deals, no blowies, no handies, nothing...non negotiable!!!

How can you project a bad girl persona while having all these homely, good, wholesome girl attributes? It's sort of backwards, and it makes you seem mentally unsound. Imagine seeing a maxed out Goth chick giving a violin concerto. Sort of doesn't work. Yeah, I know she's awesome at playing, yes I know you went there for the music, but the image will distort your experience.

If I see some chick and she's got on wild make up, ripped clothes and tatts, I'm thinking "oh man, this chick is wild, I'm gonna have some crazy ass sex with her on rooftops while I blast Pantera!! Fvck yeah!" I'd have a 3/4 hardon just saying hello to you based solely on how you presented yourself to the world.....like a badgirl.

The last thing I'd be thinking is holding hands, going to church with you, and sipping chocolate malts at Arnold's Diner.

Fin9

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you keep this look, you won't find any quality guy to have a relationship with. You can moan all day that you get attention from all types of guys and the truth is you do get. But as you personally stated, they just want to fvck you and not have a relationship with you. In my case I'd do the same, have ons and that's where it'll end.

As long as you keep your party chick - wild girl look you will not find any quality man. That might be ok for the early twenties but as men age we want something more. If I'd want a relationship I'd look for a stylish girl that looks like this:

Look at this first picture, yeah its megan fox, the thing is she emanates sexuality without being too bold about it

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_II_lnmGmEU0/THvKHkSQLuI/AAAAAAAACPw/0foKjUl0Aw4/s1600/H1.JPG

The rest of the images are just the type of women I like and I bet most of us from ss do as well.

http://img26.fansshare.com/cached/photo/casual/casual-wear-women-fashion-1331248878.jpg

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/...digan-Outerwear-Jacket-Coats-2-Color-Size.jpg

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v2/...l-Round-Neck-Long-Sleeve-Slim-White-Black.jpg

https://leolaksi.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/ebisuwomangoldshoes.jpg

You are searching for a well dressed guy while you don't dress well.

Like attracts like!

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really goes to show just how much society judges books by their cover. From what I can tell most of you want your megan foxes and katy perrys why? what do they have that a girl like me wouldn't possess? what no tattoos, and they wear dresses and skirts all the time and possess a Hollywood lifestyle? that's the kind of girls you want?! go for it, but just remember while your out pursuing these "classy chicks" who probs have sh1t personalities, your overlooking girls like me because we choose to express ourselves differently but actually have rad personalities but you wouldn't know because you don't give us the time of day unless you want whats in between our legs.

I do get rejected by well dressed men who seem too close minded to consider me because I don't fit into his mould of the kind of girl his looking for. My response, his too dumb to realize that his just let go of a great girl who would of gave him the world had he given me a chance and looked past my appearance. You men are just as shallow as us women. But remember opposites do attract as well

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my tupence, for what it's worth.

Like a lot of other threads and posts, I see a lot of blanket, black and white statements, some of them serious, some of them less so.
Your image doesn't matter. But your attitude does.

Different people find different things attractive physically and otherwise.

It so happens that there are guys herein who don't find your image attractive, but that's not to say that no one will, as you attest.

Ask yourself what you are looking for in a guy, both physically and otherwise. The understanding on this forum is that, for women (and a lot of men), what you are looking for can be quite transient. Which is why chicks are often met with a barrage of angst-ridden responses on these walls.

Ask yourself what you want out of a relationship. Then at least in your own mind you apply a smidge of objectivity to what is essentially a very subjective notion. It's said that a half-decent question is two thirds of the answer.

I am starting to agree with some of the guys who have said herein that we choose to love someone each and every day, rather than relying on the Disney-picture-house notion of romantic love. That kind of 'love' can more likely be attributed to physical attraction and infatuation owing to situation and personal circumstance. It's the kind of blue-pill, balls on the line commitment that sites like this attempt to steer guys away from.

TMK says, steer away from online dating. It's popular because it requires next to no commitment. The glorification of being too busy is an excuse which we all use at some point. However, if we want something badly enough, we make time to achieve it.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
It really goes to show just how much society judges books by their cover.
It's not OUR fault that we, and you, judge books by its cover.

djgirl said:
From what I can tell most of you want your megan foxes and katy perrys why? what do they have that a girl like me wouldn't possess? what no tattoos, and they wear dresses and skirts all the time and possess a Hollywood lifestyle?
Let me clear something up, I don't think Megan Fox or even Katy Perry is hot. I think Megan Fox is DISPLAYED as more attractive than she ACTUALLY is and if Katy Perry didn't wear 100009x make up she may still not look like a gorilla. The only movie that Megan Fox was DISPLAYED as being hot was Transformers 1 and 2- and keyword: DISPLAYED.

Now Anna Kendrick, Emma Stone, and Scarlett Johansson are what I consider attractive.

But the point is, there is one thing that all of these women have in common: they are very feminine if not DISPLAYED as very feminine.

In my eyes, and many others, you do not possess that feminine vibe. You possess a more masculine vibe in my opinion. Kind of like in a gang.

djgirl said:
that's the kind of girls you want?! go for it, but just remember while your out pursuing these "classy chicks" who probs have sh1t personalities, your overlooking girls like me because we choose to express ourselves differently but actually have rad personalities but you wouldn't know because you don't give us the time of day unless you want whats in between our legs.
That's the cruel reality right there.

If someone doesn't like what you are wearing or the way you PRESENT yourself then they aren't going to like you. Don't act like you have not done this before because you have. In the world of attraction, personality barely matters. All that matters is that if you are each others type and if the other enjoys their MINDSET. Nobody wants to be with someone that is overtly troubled, egotistical, and or negative.

That liberal mindset of expressing yourself differently is only going to make you an outcast because YOU want something that differs from what you present yourself. Which isn't a bad thing if you want to go your own way but the whole point of this thread is : "Why can't I get a guy on the same page as me?" It's because the way you present yourself and what you WANT are TWO different things. You're an apple but you want an orange. If you want to express yourself differently like that you need to be an apple and wanting apple.

You attract in correlation of how you present yourself, VladPatton summed it up PERFECTLY.

djgirl said:
I do get rejected by well dressed men who seem too close minded to consider me because I don't fit into his mould of the kind of girl his looking for. My response, his too dumb to realize that his just let go of a great girl who would of gave him the world had he given me a chance and looked past my appearance.
That mindset is blatantly arrogant and is restricting you. Not sure where, or who, told you that but it just steams egotistical arrogance and even forms of self-loathing. If you're such a "great girl" then why are you constantly "not on the same page" as the guys that you meet? It has to be them right and not you..? Right..? RIGHT...!? :down:

djgirl said:
You men are just as shallow as us women. But remember opposites do attract as well
Were all shallow and selfish, yes- in fact it's one of the reasons why Communism doesn't work along with "gender equality."

Opposites don't attract, that statement alone is FAR more in depth than you think so I'm not going to get into it.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
I am starting to agree with some of the guys who have said herein that we choose to love someone each and every day, rather than relying on the Disney-picture-house notion of romantic love.
Glad you agreed with my post and example I put in this thread :)

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
It's not OUR fault that we, and you, judge books by its cover.

Let me clear something up, I don't think Megan Fox or even Katy Perry is hot. I think Megan Fox is DISPLAYED as more attractive than she ACTUALLY is and if Katy Perry didn't wear 100009x make up she may still not look like a gorilla. The only movie that Megan Fox was DISPLAYED as being hot was Transformers 1 and 2- and keyword: DISPLAYED.

Now Anna Kendrick, Emma Stone, and Scarlett Johansson are what I consider attractive.

But the point is, there is one thing that all of these women have in common: they are very feminine if not DISPLAYED as very feminine.

In my eyes, and many others, you do not possess that feminine vibe. You possess a more masculine vibe in my opinion. Kind of like in a gang.

That's the cruel reality right there.

If someone doesn't like what you are wearing or the way you PRESENT yourself then they aren't going to like you. Don't act like you have not done this before because you have. In the world of attraction, personality barely matters. All that matters is that if you are each others type and if the other enjoys their MINDSET. Nobody wants to be with someone that is overtly troubled, egotistical, and or negative.

That liberal mindset of expressing yourself differently is only going to make you an outcast because YOU want something that differs from what you present yourself. Which isn't a bad thing if you want to go your own way but the whole point of this thread is : "Why can't I get a guy on the same page as me?" It's because the way you present yourself and what you WANT are TWO different things. You're an apple but you want an orange. If you want to express yourself differently like that you need to be an apple and wanting apple.

You attract in correlation of how you present yourself, VladPatton summed it up PERFECTLY.

That mindset is blatantly arrogant and is restricting you. Not sure where, or who, told you that but it just steams egotistical arrogance and even forms of self-loathing. If you're such a "great girl" then why are you constantly "not on the same page" as the guys that you meet? It has to be them right and not you..? Right..? RIGHT...!? :down:

Were all shallow and selfish, yes- in fact it's one of the reasons why Communism doesn't work along with "gender equality."

Opposites don't attract, that statement alone is FAR more in depth than you think so I'm not going to get into it.
You know, whats kind of funny here?
The parts you quoted are the same phrases you will hear from a typical AFC as described in the DJbible...

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
I don't know why I'm getting flamed for having standards!! Pretty sure and I've seen it myself, you guys won't date or go after girls who aren't katy perry or Megan fox lookalikes!! If I'm not attracted to him physically, no matter how great he is then I won't bone him. Harsh but true. Just like you won't bone fattys.

I don't have any problems cold approaching either, however isn't that the mans job ? Everyone has told me girls shouldn't cold approach as it make us look like desperate.
Man's job to cold approach? GTFO!

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP should probably look into moving somewhere where she's much more likely to be desired, like L.A. The drawback is that there will be many, many other heavily inked up chicks to compete with. Expecting The World to conform to you and growing indignant when it doesn't is arrogance par excellence.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
your overlooking girls like me because we choose to express ourselves differently but actually have rad personalities

too dumb to realize that his just let go of a great girl who would of gave him the world
I never take a woman seriously when she's describing what kind of person she is. After spending time with a woman, it becomes apparent that she's completely clueless about how others perceive her. Just because she thinks she's amazing, it doesn't mean that she actually IS amazing.

I do get rejected by well dressed men who seem too close minded to consider me because I don't fit into his mould of the kind of girl his looking for.
And there's that "closed minded" phrase again.

Perhaps I should agree that men are being "closed minded" when their natural instincts dictate that they should find certain physical attributes about women attractive, and other physical attributes as undesirable.

But that goes both ways. Women who desire an interesting, funny and confident man are also "closed minded". They SHOULD be more interested in men who are boring, worrisome, and girly.

That being said djgirl, quit bytching about all these undesirable men you keep encountering because you're just too fvcking closed-minded to find them attractive.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I never take a woman seriously when she's describing what kind of person she is. After spending time with a woman, it becomes apparent that she's completely clueless about how others perceive her. Just because she thinks she's amazing, it doesn't mean that she actually IS amazing.

And there's that "closed minded" phrase again.

Perhaps I should agree that men are being "closed minded" when their natural instincts dictate that they should find certain physical attributes about women attractive, and other physical attributes as undesirable.

But that goes both ways. Women who desire an interesting, funny and confident man are also "closed minded". They SHOULD be more interested in men who are boring, worrisome, and girly.

That being said djgirl, quit bytching about all these undesirable men you keep encountering because you're just too fvcking closed-minded to find them attractive.
I have to say... That was well put.:cool:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soden said:
You know, whats kind of funny here?
The parts you quoted are the same phrases you will hear from a typical AFC as described in the DJbible...
She IS an AFC, which is the only reason why I'm throwing my change in.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
It really goes to show just how much society judges books by their cover. From what I can tell most of you want your megan foxes and katy perrys why? what do they have that a girl like me wouldn't possess? what no tattoos, and they wear dresses and skirts all the time and possess a Hollywood lifestyle? that's the kind of girls you want?! go for it, but just remember while your out pursuing these "classy chicks" who probs have sh1t personalities, your overlooking girls like me because we choose to express ourselves differently but actually have rad personalities but you wouldn't know because you don't give us the time of day unless you want whats in between our legs.

I do get rejected by well dressed men who seem too close minded to consider me because I don't fit into his mould of the kind of girl his looking for. My response, his too dumb to realize that his just let go of a great girl who would of gave him the world had he given me a chance and looked past my appearance. You men are just as shallow as us women. But remember opposites do attract as well
Your a hypocrite. You ***** and complain that all these well dressed good looking guys reject you, meanwhile you do the exact same thing with all these other guys who you term "not up to my standards". Maybe if you gave some of these guys a chance and stopped being so shallow, you would find love.

Also you want to date these good looking guys and yet expect them to accept you for dressing and looking like trash. Like seriously get real. Why the fcuk would any good looking well dressed guy even consider you when you has plenty of options that look and dress better and also possess the same if not better qualities you bring to the table? If you want to get with these guys, you either have to put in the work to look better or go date guys in your league. Its as simple as that.

The over entitlement and arrogance of western society women never seems to amaze me. Always blaming everyone else but themselves.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:

double post