Reaction score
im talkn about HOW U LOOK

a)body
b)face
c)eyes
d)clothes
e)hair
f)tan

everything that affects ur appearance in the eyes of chicks...and if u go out there KNOWING ur better than any chick, ull have all the confidence in the world to go talk to them alL!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
if u go out there KNOWING ur better than any chick, ull have all the confidence in the world to go talk to them alL!
I don't need to know that I'm better than anyone, DUDE. I am the gift to the world:cheer:

Serious real confidence isn't about out doing people or trying to be better than women. My whole approach is about connecting with people, making people smile, laugh, and just enjoy themselves. When you become that kind of person life comes to you, people are drawn to you, and you become like a social magnet.

That is living in the kingdom:cool

The game is sooo simple and you guys make everything hard.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
I don't need to know that I'm better than anyone, DUDE. I am the gift to the world:cheer:

Serious real confidence isn't about out doing people or trying to be better than women. My whole approach is about connecting with people, making people smile, laugh, and just enjoy themselves. When you become that kind of person life comes to you, people are drawn to you, and you become like a social magnet.

That is living in the kingdom:cool

The game is sooo simple and you guys make everything hard.
I agree with you on that front, I don't feel better than anyone else. I feel good about myself, and it comes out to people, so it's not even hard anymore, I love to shop for myself and make myself look better, it's ****ing great.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Maybe we need to ask ourselves, what is our true worth???
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this thread for the shallow, girly, narcissistic bullsh!t that it is....

I don't have time to go through and rehash all of the confidence building advice here on this board, but this has got to be the best advice on this board about the WRONG way to try to build confidence. This isn't confidence at all, this is self-aggrandizement, over-compensation, and dare I say it, AFC advice (yes only the proverbial AFC would need something as shallow and childish as a new haircut or "fresh" shirt to be able to approach women with what he thinks is confidence).

Again Skip, you need to realize that you are not a player, and try to improve yourself rather than try to impress people on here with how much you think you know and crackpot theories that we all know are BS. Shallow crap like what you posted in this thread are probably part of your dismal success rate. Now instead of getting defensive and calling me a flamer (which I know you're going to do anyway), look at your own problem areas and try to read the good advice on this board, and try to improve yourself.

Leonardo

Reaction score
pooparu said:
I'm not talking about clothes (maybe skip is), what I'm talking about are PHYSICAL looks that you work for. Working out, clearing up acne, eating well, getting contacts are eye surgery, whatever, practicing gymnastics, track, etc, these all make YOU look better, not the clothes, and these are the things you should be confident in. Did you wear braces for four years to get your teeth straightened? Hell yea feel good about that. Did you wash your hair and make an effort to make it look great? HELL YEA feel good about that. You had acne and you cleared it up through a good diet and working out? HELL YEA FEEL GOOD ABOUT THAT. You ditched your glasses for a natural look? FEEL GOOD. Worked out for a better body? FEEL GOOD. I don't hate women for being confident in their looks, they worked for it, they deserve it, just like I do. I don't need to repeat affirmations to make myself feel good anymore, BECAUSE I WORKED SO THAT I NATURALLY FELT GOOD. That's what skips getting at, and I agree with him 10000%.
I completely agree that self-improvement boosts confidence, what I disagree with are unnatural boosts of confidence such as not feeling good about yourself because of haircuts and new clothes as such. But as far as self-improvement goes, Leonardo concurs. Confidence in yourself should never waver, whether prince or pauper.

Everyone can learn alot from Self-Mastery, Ive only joined a few hours ago, but from what I see, he seems to get it. You got to believe that you are "the gift to the world". Work on yourself first, the women will come.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this thread for the shallow, girly, narcissistic bullsh!t that it is....

I don't have time to go through and rehash all of the confidence building advice here on this board, but this has got to be the best advice on this board about the WRONG way to try to build confidence. This isn't confidence at all, this is self-aggrandizement, over-compensation, and dare I say it, AFC advice (yes only the proverbial AFC would need something as shallow and childish as a new haircut or "fresh" shirt to be able to approach women with what he thinks is confidence).

Again Skip, you need to realize that you are not a player, and try to improve yourself rather than try to impress people on here with how much you think you know and crackpot theories that we all know are BS. Shallow crap like what you posted in this thread are probably part of your dismal success rate. Now instead of getting defensive and calling me a flamer (which I know you're going to do anyway), look at your own problem areas and try to read the good advice on this board, and try to improve yourself.
*takes off his shirt cause its about to get hot in here*
*gets an extinguisher to put out the flames*
Hopefully I wont have to use it lol

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
if u want that instant confidence when it comes to dealing with women, IF U WERE OUT IN THE FIELD AND ACTUALLY HAVE EXPERIENCE, then like me, u would kno that knowin ur da shyt and u look too good for any chick will automatically make u not FEAR approaching

i speak from experience, all this theory about building urself and hobbies and shyt thats all for selffulfillment, WHEN IT COMES TO DEALING WITH CHICKS, IT GREATLY HELPS TO KNOW THAT U ARE BETTER THAN THEY ARE, ITS A MINDSET THAT BRINGS INSTANT CONFIDENCE WITH WOMEN

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
lemme re-iterate why i posted this thread -

too many guys who just dont cut it lookswise keep tryign and trying and trying techniques and they always end up crashing and burning and never close or fvck girls successfully, and its cuz they overlook teh most important thign when it comes to seduction - the confidence that u have from FEELING that u look so ****in good that girls wont b able to resist u

no matter how many goddamn techniques u read, ull still suck with girls if u dont have that kind of confidence

SINNER - my success rate has been bad with girls cuz alot of time i DIDNT have the confidence that i talk about here, which is when most of my **** ups occured, but when i DID have that confidence i was on cloud 9 and invincible!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
If you are a confident person there will never be a time when you need a 'shot of insta confidence.' I hate the idea that women are, so fking special that I need to build false confidence in order to make an approach. How much real experience do you have??? My model is any women at any place, and at anytime. Talking to another person shouldn't be difficult.

"You put on your game face time you wake up in the morning." PS

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
so self mastery, how many girls have u hit on/approached in ur life and how many have u fvcked?

Leonardo

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
SINNER - my success rate has been bad with girls cuz alot of time i DIDNT have the confidence that i talk about here, which is when most of my **** ups occured, but when i DID have that confidence i was on cloud 9 and invincible!
Bro, you just proving my point, you don't have true confidence, its just a mask, feminine posture. Only females rely on looks for confidence. There is no such thing as instant confidence, no instant success. Your giving a lot of people who need real help a false hope. Trust Leonardo, you will have the best opportunities when your not on top of your style game (I too speak from experience), when you have skip's "confidence" your not going to act, your going to become your old self, everytime. When you have true confidence, it will not be a matter of whether or not you "**** up", you will always be on "cloud 9 and invicible". You have to work like pooparu said, nothing is instant, there is only illusion and reality, illusions will be exposed in time.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This may come off as arrogant, deal with it.

Anyway, I think that alot of guys that don't look all that great, aren't getting what skip is saying, but at the same time I can see where your objections come from. I don't agree about being too good for them, because I don't look good for girls, I started that way, but when I saw the fruits of my hard labor, I stopped caring about the girls (probably because by this time all the girls were noticing and liking what they saw), and more about what I thought.

If you guys have ever experienced the feeling of locking eyes with a girl and instantly just knowing on an instinctual level that she is looking at you the same way we look at hot women, it drives a certain part of you crazy. When I see a girl look into my eyes with intrigue and her really liking what she sees, a smile comes up, half ****y, and half seductive, it's not a forced thing, it's like an instinctual thing. Somewhere (and it takes my min a few seconds after if I'm just driving or something) in the back of my head my subconscious KNOWS she wants me, and I consciously think it alot of the times now. You can SEE desire in some women, it's a ****ing crazy feeling. I understand why women like the feeling of AFCs hitting on them but not letting htem get anywhere, its almost like intoxicating if you don't have a grip on it. When I first started having this happen I was like, "What the hell thats crazy, I can tell she wants me". I mean some girls will lock eyes with mine and when I don't turn I could be turning a corner in a car and they;ll turn their heads until it gets to a point where they think I'll "figure out" that they're checking me out if they turn there heads all the way around.

I'm not saying I'm usher or something, but the feeling is ****ing awesome because people are admiring the work THAT I DID. I mean my grandmother has even told me that her friends have even mentioned something like, "That's your grandson X? He's gonna be a heartbreaker especially when he gets older", and its all because of what I'VE worked for, so damn if you say its narcissim, girl ****, whatever, when I work for something, I stay proud and maintain it.

Edit Leonardo, I have no objections to your post except one. Not ALL women use their looks for confidence, only reason I mention this is because I doubt we would like women to make sweeping generalizations about men (actually I really don't care, it makes my job easier in some ways lol), so maybe I should say sweeping generalizations are kind of pessimistic in some ways, I dunno it stopped bothering me a while back, something just said to mention that lol.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
so self mastery, how many girls have u hit on/approached in ur life and how many have u fvcked?
It is impossible for me to know how many women I have approached in my lifetime, because I don't keep stats--- I don't treat this shyt like baseball, nor do I call myspace cyber sarging shyt making an approach.

I have ran through over 50-somthing women/girls in my lifetime, and this is without really trying to go out and meet women. A third of my FK-closes come from last spring when I was single and was in the "game."

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
pooparu said:
Anyway, I think that alot of guys that don't look all that great, aren't getting what skip is saying, but at the same time I can see where your objections come from.

If you guys have ever experienced the feeling of locking eyes with a girl and instantly just knowing on an instinctual level that she is looking at you the same way we look at hot women, it drives a certain part of you crazy. When I see a girl look into my eyes with intrigue and her really liking what she sees, a smile comes up, half ****y, and half seductive, it's not a forced thing, it's like an instinctual thing.
That is what I live, and it has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about feminine posturing, and pretending, and needing some kind of insta punch of confidence. You are just saying that you have confidence from putting in the work that is needed to be fit or look good.

The HO chooses you, and don't forget that shyt. Attraction can't be faked through posturing or primping like a lil byatch.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ok self mastery, 50-somethin is a pretty good #, and u are 26 years old

now......keep in mind, im only 21, and ive also gone thru 50 -somethin girls just like u, so i have the same experience u do only in a shorter period of time, so dont u think i have good backing for the advice that im giving, cuz it relates to u and i kno it relates to everyone

u get REAL confidence purely to go sarge on girls only when u feel ur good looking enough, its the real life experience fact, its not just some unapplied theoretical assumption

Leonardo

Reaction score
pooparu said:
Edit Leonardo, I have no objections to your post except one. Not ALL women use their looks for confidence, only reason I mention this is because I doubt we would like women to make sweeping generalizations about men (actually I really don't care, it makes my job easier in some ways lol), so maybe I should say sweeping generalizations are kind of pessimistic in some ways, I dunno it stopped bothering me a while back, something just said to mention that lol.
I understand but I could care less about women making generalizations about men. I consider myself THE MAN rather than a part of men,. But I stick to my words, in my experience most women are very self-concious about their appearance and its rare to find one that's not. And I consider a man who is obsessed about his appearance to have feminine posture.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
my success rate has been bad with girls cuz alot of time i DIDNT have the confidence that i talk about here, which is when most of my **** ups occured, but when i DID have that confidence i was on cloud 9 and invincible!
Your success rate is horrendous because you don't have the first clue about interacting with women. Giving yourself a "shot of confidence" won't change the fact that you don't have the first clue about how to interact with women. That is why I am suggesting to you to STOP posting BS theories that you think might work and IMPROVE yourself to the point that you don't need some abstract BS theory to give you confidence, you will have proven success to give you confidence.

You probably don't realize it, but the reason you have to come up with all of these little tricks and theories is because you have been so unsuccessful, so you basically have to trick yourself into being confident, and while you might be pseudo-confident now, it sure doesn't seem to help your game at all.

Stop posting panty-waist crap and try to learn something that will give you REAL improvement and REAL results....

Status
Not open for further replies.