Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo skip2mylou, i'm just wondering, what rating would you give yourself out of 10? just a little curious.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you make three - four - new threads on this one issue? Does creating threads make you feel like a big man?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course looks matter, I don't anyone would dispute that...

But with VALUE you can get around it... value gives you looks

Personality won't help you if you're ugly, nor will any other method you've picked up off the internet, if you don't have good looks like me or other good lookin people the ONLY thing that can save you is value...

Good thing is you can build value, its in your control... so hence there is nothing stopping you besides YOU... Also i believe the people that don't like the idea of looks being important are ugly or very very average, just my opinion... anyway

PS
Skip tks for posting videos I needed those laughs, classic !

-Cod3r

bigmil

Don Juan
Reaction score
skipmylou I agree with you -- attraction is largely based on appearances. Anyone that says that doesn't matter is kidding themselves. But anyone that says that is the only thing or the main thing is wrong as well. Charisma is probably THE most imporatant thing in generating attraction from a woman.

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I think it's funny how everyone has to add that they're "a good looking guy". I saw skip2mylou, and not to offend him or anything, but he comes across as very fake to me. He's got the goofy sideways hat, the hollister shirt, the "Im a tough guy" look. I'll be the first to admit that I'm no pimp, but at least i can admit it. He must be in denial or something cause he talks in his threads about how he started working out and all that, but he's pretty scrawny. This leads me to believe that just about all of what he says is horsesh*t. If he talks about working out and he's got no muscle, then what about when he talks of his "game" and how he gets laid all the time?

For all you guys who aren't so "good-looking" (according to skips standards), who gives a ****? Go out and have the time of your life anyway. If you can't get the ladies then go out and have fun with your boys. If you don't have friends to chill with then join a gym or a basketball league. Have some fun with your life. Use this site for what it is. Personally, I find it good for when I'm done my work, get back from the gym, and am just chilling out on the comp w/ nothing else to do. It's entertaining, sometimes inspirational, and once in a while informative. But don't make it your life. Get out and do real things, accomplish real goals, and you'll feel much better about yourself.

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip or what ever the **** you call your self, if you know ur correct and know one will listen just **** off into the real world,u got your game sorted-whats all this bother? you have issues with looks i can see.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to make one more thing about the videos tho...

These aren't what I consider AFC's, these guys are more losers and the bottoms of society type of guys. These are the guys that don't even bother with women, the one guy never approached before never had a kiss, the other one is like a midget, the other one fat bastard...

I know AFC guys that get IOI's from hot girls and have had hot gf's, but they just don't know the general rules. They aren't losers, they just don't know not to compliment, or not to kiss ass and those things... AFC's can be HOT basically, its just that their personality lacks any game... AFC isn't all about being good or bad looking...

PS
To whoever said skip don't look good, its not about guys opinion... its about his opinon of himself and what girls think about it... i might not be attractive to you guys (i hope not ;) but I know for a fact women find me attractive and I thik compared to most guys, i have them beat hands down just on looks... socially ehhh i need work, but style/looks i think i got it, thas all that matters in the end... looks are relative

-Cod3r

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hammahamma said:
For all you guys who aren't so "good-looking" (according to skips standards), who gives a ****? Go out and have the time of your life anyway. If you can't get the ladies then go out and have fun with your boys. If you don't have friends to chill with then join a gym or a basketball league. Have some fun with your life. Use this site for what it is. Personally, I find it good for when I'm done my work, get back from the gym, and am just chilling out on the comp w/ nothing else to do. It's entertaining, sometimes inspirational, and once in a while informative. But don't make it your life. Get out and do real things, accomplish real goals, and you'll feel much better about yourself.
Hammax2 -

Welcome aboard.

This paragraph should really be the foreward to DJ Bible.

I'll be writing a series of threads regarding this when I actually find the time, but this is in essence what the power of this site is really about. Balance and experience teach way more lessons than what can be read.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hammahamma said:
He's got the goofy sideways hat, the hollister shirt, the "Im a tough guy" look.
Looks to me like every other bada5s suburbanite on myspace picking up 17 year olds.

Reaction score
Hey Bel....

I want to see your posts. I know you from when I started, there's not that many quality posters left.

Post something, maybe I could learn from you.

- PVSSYEATER....oops.... I mean DONJUANFOREVER

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PE,

When work slows down, motivation kicks in, and I'm tired of my girlfriend, I'll get on it.

I can assure you though that it wont be anything groundbreaking. Mainly just expect rants, experiences, and some hindsight into life and dating in general. Most of what I'm actually putting down is things that I've learned pre-SS since I found this place so late. Really I think that finding this place after having experience is a good thing. I just think that most of the folks here in the discussion forum would benefit more from my experiences at their ages than my experiences in my mid to later 20's.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i cant believe u guys......i think only ONE of u watched the videos....and ive had TWO of u flame on me for how i look and act......u gotta b ****in kidding me!!! i SAID the point of this thread it, watch those guys in the videos watch how the girrls reject them badly for the most part the second they lay eyes on them, just read my original post

NO bODY CARES HOW I LOOK OR HOW I ACT, THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT THAT

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Nobody cares. Period.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
WhEn YoU StArT a ThReAd AbOuT LoOkS ThEn YoU ShOuLd UsE YoUr OwN LoOks As A sTaRtInG PoInT.

Seriously this is your like 78th thread this week about how much looks matter. So what your looks dont matter then just everyone elses do?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip relax.

Nobody on this board will agree with you about looks even though it's fvcking obvious. It's a fvcking message board on the internet where people discuss things.. see what I am getting at here?

Get my point? lol

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Actually, this whole thread is about you acting like a whiney little b!tch because people don't lick your nutsack just because you've said that you have to be pretty to get pretty girls. It's all about you.

By th eway, the videos you linked don't prove sh!t. They got rejected at first because of how they were acting and how they looked, but by the end of it, they were getting on like normal people. Somehow you choose to take from this that they failed? See, a smart person would see their progress and realize how much they overcame their self-imposed limitations without changing anything but their behavior, but you obviously don't get it, just like you don't get anything else on this entire site.

I'm getting carpal tunnel typing this over and over but GET OFF OF YOUR BULLSH!T "I'M SUCH A PIMP" TRIP AND LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS SITE!!! You are not helping anyone, you are not impressing anyone, you're not fooling anyone. All you are doing is wasting space giving bullsh!t "advice" to try to inflate you own ego. FOUR fcuking posts on looks in the last two days, what the fcuk is wrong with you? And how much are you paying the admin to keep from getting banned? If anyone else spammed, flame-baited, and post-vvhored this much they would have been gone a long time ago.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
WATCH THE VIDEOS, the only one that succeeeded at all was the tall guy when he hit on an hb6 - which is wat i been sayin all along

STOP TALKING ABOUT ME AND WATCH THE VIDEOS AND PROVIDE FEEDBACK

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you.

I watched the videos and afterwards I remembered why this site is so fvcking valuable to people.

These guys needed help that would make their lifes better in the long run. This isn't the kind of bull5hit band aid that you provide, but a real inroads into the building of someones self confidence and bettering of the person.

You can talk all the 5hit you want about these guys but in the end they have more balls then you do. You hide behind myspace hitting on teeny boppers all day, WTF is that?

You dont learn anything doing that, you dont make you life better, you dont leave your comfort zone. That is the basis of this site if you haven't noticied. The guys who were here earlier realized that to maximize the success that they had THROUGHOUT LIFE that they would need to make certain sacrifices and take the hard route.

These three guys are going to learn the ropes from the bottom up and do what they can to make the most out of life.

The guy with ricketts has a genetic disorder. Fvcking awesome, lets make fun of him even though he is willing to try and overcome this in a society filled with as5holes like you who will probably make fun of him. Ironically enough the guy would probably beat the 5hit out of you in real life.

The fat guy, honestly he seemed like a stand up guy and was kind of funny to boot. I would hang out with this guy and I'm sure that it would be a lot of fun. From the very beginning he never acted like his weight wasn't an issue. By the end he seemed to be likely to change it, and with the confidence that he gained the guy would be unstoppable.

The tall guy became comfortable during filming. This was because he agreed to go out of his comfort level and do things that he didn't want too.

So anyways as of tonight more 17 yr olds on myspace might reply to spam messages from you, but 2,3 or 5 years from now these guys would out pimp you in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.