Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
wayword - my thoughts exactly........the fat kid can be as funny as he wants, but no matter wat hb8 he approaches, she'll SEXUALLY REJECT HIM the second she sees him.......she still mite talk and try to be friends, but trust me, its friendship only

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
arlanda said:
skip, have you actually seen all of the videos, especially the last one? the fat guy said it all - "there will always be people (women) who will think we are fat, too tall or too short but you know what? **** those people!"

look at the tall one and how all these women were looking at him, he isn't a pretty boy or anything like that but there are women who love tall guys

the point is in most cases there will always be some feature a girl will like about you (maybe your big nose you hate so much etc.)

these guys couldn't even talk to a girl before the show started. why? not because they're ugly but because they didn't even try to!

man, you are wasting our time and bandwidth here
ive seen all the videos yes, and in the end, in the last video, the guys improved their social skills, very true, EXCEPT THAT IMPROVEMENT DIDNT GET THEM ANYWHERE.......k, so now they can talk to random cute girls....and talk.....and talk.......and still none of those cuties will want those guys sexually due to eliminating sexual thought about the guy the very first SECOND they layed eyes on him, theres never any INSTANT PHYSICAL ATTRACTION between a 3 and a 9, NEVER EVER

by the way, like i said, tall guy doesnt even count cuz he looks decent and the girl he made out with was decent too, somethin along the lines of he's a 5 or a 6, adn she was a 6 or a 6.5

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
am i the only one that notices that talking and being friendly in a cold approach DOESNT COUNT AS SUCCESS???

# closing, going on a date, and fvcking the girl counts as success

and girls wont take u serious sexually if they are way out of ur league, as proven in this video with the fat guy and the short guy.....on the other hand, notice how in the last video the girl was eye contacting the tall guy with puppy dog eyes, meaning she was sexually into him...

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys are still getting over the "OMG THESE GIRLS TALKED TO ME" phase like when your 13 or something.. and think they know what they are talking about to become a player and all that. Just do what you do skip if it works for you. It's funny how the people who try to be the most intellegent are usually the most retarded and miss out on basic things. (Or simply lie to themselves because they think their ugly)

They can keep mental masturbating that they AMOG'd the scence and pumped the interest of some chick with they're amazing DHV skillz as they go home alone.

And you can get laid apparently, so no need to keep arguing.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
lol bvidd, heres a fact - ive gotten #s and dates from cold approaches in the day time, but i NEVER got laid from one

ive gotten laid about 10-15 times "cold approaching" at clubs/parties

and about 45 - 50 times using the internet

hmmmmm i guess we kno wat works for me

also, mastering cold approaching wont really get u far, cuz the TRUE skill u need is knowing how to turn a 1st date into SEX

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
so now they can talk to random cute girls....and talk.....and talk.......and still none of those cuties will want those guys sexually
You forgot to add "in my opinion".

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
based on the videoes, none of those girls had sexual interest in the fat and short guy, who were both below a 4 in looks

NONE

friendly talk, yes, sexual interest NO, and the girls had the intent of ZERO sexual interest from the very first second they saw the guy.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip!

That f*cking FATASS got a number in the end. And that girl looked pretty nice.
That's fantastic if you see how fat he is.
The other guy was nervous as f*ck to begin with, in the end got a kiss close.

Check out the guy in the wheelchair in DYD's ****y comedy program. That guy has a bone disorder and is damn ugly. About a 0/10 on your beloved looks scale.
And he gets all the action he wants. Why? Because he uses his disorder too his advantage and just doesn't give a ****!

And what are you doing? Keep on b*tching about how you have to be right about the whole looks thing (which is probably limiting you like shiiiiiiiiit).
But if you want to that's your choice. I'm out.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
fatass got a pity #, if u cant tell a pity # from a I WANNA **** U # then ur outta ur mind lol

the other guy, AS I SAID TEN TIMES ALREADY is good looking, and only proves further that because he initially went for a girl in his league, he got a kiss close because the girl was interested in his looks upon initial contact

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
# closing, going on a date, and fvcking the girl counts as success
All of these guys got numbers from the girls (it didn't show the tall guy getting it but given the hallway makeout scene, it's safe to assume that he was able to also). But you're saying they were unsuccessful. Either you have selective viewing and only see the things that you want to see that you think support your arguement, or you think that getting a number is not the first step to success and you need to go back and delete 90% of your threads where you brag about how you got some chicks number, because if it's not a success for them, then it's not a success for you either.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
All of these guys got numbers from the girls (it didn't show the tall guy getting it but given the hallway makeout scene, it's safe to assume that he was able to also). But you're saying they were unsuccessful. Either you have selective viewing and only see the things that you want to see that you think support your arguement, or you think that getting a number is not the first step to success and you need to go back and delete 90% of your threads where you brag about how you got some chicks number, because if it's not a success for them, then it's not a success for you either.

i dont brag about gettin chick's #s, and also, as i am now saying for the ELEVENTH time, the tall guy is decent looking, thus he had success with a decent lookign girl.....the fat kid getting a # was a PITY # for anyone who cant tell

cmon be serious now

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I never said anybody could fvck from a cold approach.. that's impossible without alchohol. lol

But skip what your saying is as true as you could ever be. These guys are retarded and so try to complicate it to make themselves feel more intellegent and attractive, it's really sad.

Skip a lot of these guys are PUA wannabes they can't tell this sh!t.. just a girl talking to them is IOI in these guys minds. It doesn't matter they will just keep going out thinking they are doing advanced pick-up sh!t when in actuality they are just going out and getting chicks of equal looks the whole time. Your both doing THE EXACT SAME thing exept you skip are being honest and less nerdy about it, that's the only diff. So just keep doin what you keep doin if it works for you.

Skip the part in the video where the guy is looking down at her talking about his tallness, lol that's when you can see that look in the girl's eyes which NONE of the other girls with the other guys had. (Not even with those guru guys, lol)

Looks are most important and then second come basic social skills (which is so basic it shouldn't even count).. beyond that really really doesn't matter as much as you and even the chicks want to admit.. I can't belive you guys can't see that. I mean seriously talk to the chicks about this.. not just a quick polite chat on relationships but be REAL with them.. they will admit just like you would that being hot is all that matters.

(HINT * These guys can't be serious about it because they are probally not that great looking. But hey, that's just the truth. They have to bullsh!t themselves to keep their ego up. Not saying any of us on this board are GQ models and don't need to bullsh!t our ego sometimes with our skillz.. :rolleyes: (even if you think you are one :rolleyes: inside.. lol :) )

It's not even worth arguing anymore, the more that I post on this board the more that I see what you guys really are. ;)

Last edited:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i dont brag about gettin chick's #s, and also, as i am now saying for the ELEVENTH time, the tall guy is decent looking, thus he had success with a decent lookign girl.....the fat kid getting a # was a PITY # for anyone who cant tell

cmon be serious now
You're ASSUMING that it's a pity number because that's what you want to assume, that's what jives with what you want to believe and what you're going to believe regardless of evidence.

And yes, you do brag about getting chicks numbers like it means anything. You came on here talking about some girl that you yelled at on the side of the road who gave you A number like it meant something. You tallk about how you get AIm names all the time like it actually means something. Half fo your posts are about get the number get the number get the number. Either getting the number is a milestone and you should be giving these guys props for doing it, or getting the number means little in and of itself, it's just one step in a process and you should stop talking about the numbers you've gotten like it matters at all.

And if you're saying for the ELEVENTH time that the tall guy is decent looking, then it disproves your idea even more, because if looks are so important, then why wasn't he getting girls beforehand? Why were the girls at the coffee place not immediately sexually attracted to him if looks are what count so much? Then why is it that a simple change of behavior starts getting him the girls?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Skip..

If you're not handsome,fit or tall and decent looking you're fawked moist of the time.

This isn't HS most girls won't sleep with you just cuz you're "cool"...

:nono:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
You're ASSUMING that it's a pity number because that's what you want to assume, that's what jives with what you want to believe and what you're going to believe regardless of evidence.

And yes, you do brag about getting chicks numbers like it means anything. You came on here talking about some girl that you yelled at on the side of the road who gave you A number like it meant something. You tallk about how you get AIm names all the time like it actually means something. Half fo your posts are about get the number get the number get the number. Either getting the number is a milestone and you should be giving these guys props for doing it, or getting the number means little in and of itself, it's just one step in a process and you should stop talking about the numbers you've gotten like it matters at all.

And if you're saying for the ELEVENTH time that the tall guy is decent looking, then it disproves your idea even more, because if looks are so important, then why wasn't he getting girls beforehand? Why were the girls at the coffee place not immediately sexually attracted to him if looks are what count so much? Then why is it that a simple change of behavior starts getting him the girls?

in the video, in the very end, they said that the fat kid never saw that girl again whos # he got.....notice how awkward she felt when he was AFCing on her and kisisng her ass, she was just sitten there saying "ummm ok thanks but ur ugly so i dont care".......cmon s1nner

as for the tall guy, i prove my point that people should play in their league....hes a 6, and had decent success with 6s cuz the INITIAL attraction was there, and once he starting using his personality, he ended up making out with that girl

AT THE COFFEE SHOP, the girls werent attracted to him cuz he didnt hit on them, girls will only hit on guys who are EXTREMELY HOT, but if that guy made a good approach, he WOULDNT have been rejected instantly due to looks, but rejected after a lil while due to lack of game

u see wat im sayin?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
well s1nner, i make various posts.... i post alot praising myspace, i post alot of motivation for guys who are afraid of girls, i post alot of field/date reports (u refer to it as "bragging"), and yea i remember posting that thing where i got the girl's # from my car.......i think it was quite a fun thing that i got her # in 5 seconds at a green light, but if u noticed, that particular thread had a QUESTION in it, thus i was looking for some advice

so there u go

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what people need to understand is that you can't JUST overcome major physical problems with a little bit of game. It's like an average of your looks, personality, game, and social value. If you are a 3 on looks, you would have to make up with a massive amount of personality, game, and social value. Notorious B.I.G. comes to mind. I have an obese friend (we're talking 400lbs here) that's dating an HB7 but he has plenty of personality, game, and LOTS of social value to spare. I have another obese acquaintance who's a virgin at 22 who is completely AFC. No game, abrasive personality, and lackluster social value. I'd rate them the same on looks. One just does a lot more with what he has.

Let's just say that if you're a 5 in looks, don't expect to be pulling 8s just because you "have game." Target 5/6s, game them, get some experience, and move up if you can.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
hi2u said:
I think what people need to understand is that you can't JUST overcome major physical problems with a little bit of game. It's like an average of your looks, personality, game, and social value. If you are a 3 on looks, you would have to make up with a massive amount of personality, game, and social value. Notorious B.I.G. comes to mind. I have an obese friend (we're talking 400lbs here) that's dating an HB7 but he has plenty of personality, game, and LOTS of social value to spare. I have another obese acquaintance who's a virgin at 22 who is completely AFC. No game, abrasive personality, and lackluster social value. I'd rate them the same on looks. One just does a lot more with what he has.

Let's just say that if you're a 5 in looks, don't expect to be pulling 8s just because you "have game." Target 5/6s, game them, get some experience, and move up if you can.
agreed - and to add, u might have game, but if ur so ugly that every hot girl u walk up to doesnt even give u a chance to bust game, then what is ur game for??? lol

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is stupid.

If looks are the only thing that matters, then why bother coming to this site in the first place? Go away.

Of course they matter somewhat. But they're only part of the puzzle.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
the advice on this site is very helpful and insightful on how to game women, but its useless unless u work on ur looks first

Status
Not open for further replies.