Long-Term Relationshios are NOT natural

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
First I want to point out that I'm not saying to avoid LTR with women or even that women are "bad". So all the betas can relax. Toilets are not natural either and we still use them. BUT only because we benefit form them. And this is the point of this post. Your benefit.

It just seems to me that most men get into LTRs out of social pressure, family pressure and blue pill delusion.. but not because they actually benefit from the arrangement.

I say.. if the cost is lower than the benefit.. then knock yourself out. But if it costs you more than its worth.. don't do it. Here are some facts to provide some perspective:

Men and women don't REALLY like each other

This sounds like hateful BS right? But its not. Its a truth most people don't want to accept. When you really look at the situation objectively and only focus on the FACTS you find that men and women are usually extremely opposite in goals, temperament, motivations, priorities, etc.

Men love sports, action, risk, etc. Women love romance, gossip, and everything that is relatively save. Men are the doers of society.. the risk takers.. the ones that build great cities, innovate technology, create new ideas and systems, and revolutionize the world.

Women are the followers of society.. sitting on the sidelines and allowing things to happen. They are the ones that regardless of "winner" go with them. For example, in Belgium and France the women were actually siding with the Nazis when they were conquered. Women are the more fluid sex.. allowing them to adapt to whatever serves them.

Why LTR are not Natural:

The best example of just how opposite the two sexes are would be children. Notice how without the incentive to reproduce or pork.. male and female children are totally disgusted by each other. They think the other has "cooties". Each gender stays to itself. The male/Female relationship completely falls apart without the sexual component. Once you add some testosterone and estrogen to the mix.. suddenly romance explodes.

Men have to seriously ask themselves.. would they really spend any time with their partner if she didn't have a vagina he wanted to drill? Or even better.. if their partners personality was transplanted into a MAN.. would they want to associate with that man?

So what is the point of all this? Just perspective. If porking is the only real appeal of women.. why are so many men desperate to be in a LTR with one? Do they really benefit from the arrangement. Do they really enjoy the arrangement?

Remember men.. if its all about SEX.. then LTR are stupid. Why? Because the woman will only get LESS sexually attractive over time. Would you buy stock if you new the value would go down forever after the day of purchase?

Just some things for the men of SoSuave to think deeply about for 2015.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally agree with this.. Although it is presented rather pessimistically.

The right relationship for men and women is more of a symbiotic, complementary thing. Yin and yang, two opposing energies.. When you go too far in either the male or female direction you get chaos and destruction. It is about balance. Whether you choose to get it from one or many women isnt all that important.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed completely, especially on the part about social pressure. I'm still in school and see so many people getting into relationships out of social pressure. They'll get together and usually last 6 or so months before breakup, they assume because they're a certain age they're supposed to be getting into serious relationships and married. I can only imagine that gets worse with age.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might get married if the girl makes a lot more money than I do. I've seen two men in my family - my sisters husband and my cousins husband - sit back while the wife goes out and makes bank.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Women are the followers of society.. sitting on the sidelines and allowing things to happen. They are the ones that regardless of "winner" go with them. For example, in Belgium and France the women were actually siding with the Nazis when they were conquered. Women are the more fluid sex.. allowing them to adapt to whatever serves them.

Hmm...Is this why Asian women are attracted to white men due to WW2 Japan, Vietnam and Korean war?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
an excellent and concise post one of the best i have read in a long time - repped

Poon King said:
Men have to seriously ask themselves.. would they really spend any time with their partner if she didn't have a vagina he wanted to drill? Or even better.. if their partners personality was transplanted into a MAN.. would they want to associate with that man?

this is gold :cry:

but seriously , if a womans only bargaining chip with a man is her pussvy and i am really really really struggling to find any further endearing qualities in the woman of 2014

then you gotta ask yourself is it really worth it all :cool:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:
Agreed completely, especially on the part about social pressure. I'm still in school and see so many people getting into relationships out of social pressure. They'll get together and usually last 6 or so months before breakup, they assume because they're a certain age they're supposed to be getting into serious relationships and married. I can only imagine that gets worse with age.
Yep.. now that I'm 30 and many of my friends are around the same age.. everyone is scrambling to lock down a LTR. Because that is what society says you should be doing at that age.

I get questions from family, co-workers and friends on the weekly: "When are you going to get a serious girlfriend?"

Society has a way of shaming and ostracizing men who stay single too long. You will be accused of being gay or a misogynist. And it just starts to get weirder the longer you stay single.

Society benefits from men committing to women.. which is why society hates it when men don't do it.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
so children being raised in sub-optimal conditions is natural?
I'm not really talking about children. Also, it doesn't take a life long LTR to raise a kid. A man can raise his kids without a woman once breast feeding ends.

I'm talking about what is best for the individual man. Women and children need male commitment more than the opposite.

Men must sacrifice themselves for women and children.

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long term relationships and marriages are the most natural thing between a man and a woman. For centuries a man courted a woman that lead to marriage reproducing children for generations. In some cultures mariage is considered nobility for the rich and powerful. Sounds like this guy can't get into a relationship so he talks against it.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
Long term relationships and marriages are the most natural thing between a man and a woman. For centuries a man courted a woman that lead to marriage reproducing children for generations. In some cultures mariage is considered nobility for the rich and powerful. Sounds like this guy can't get into a relationship so he talks against it.
Yeah? Prove it.

In LTR men give up their power and freedom in exchange for steadily decreasing amounts of Poon from one woman that loses value over time as the woman becomes more unattractive over time. Do you have a counter argument for that?

I didn't say to avoid LTR. I said in many cases men don't benefit from them.

If you're upset by these facts.. its probably because your some woman's b!tch.

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Yeah? Prove it.

In LTR men give up their power and freedom in exchange for steadily decreasing amounts of Poon from one woman that loses value over time as the woman becomes more unattractive over time. Do you have a counter argument for that?

I'm not upset by anything. You are the one upset posting the insults like a b!tch.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
I'm not upset by anything. You are the one upset posting insults.
So no counter argument then? Thought so..

I don't post this stuff to make you feel good. Its not supposed to feel good. Its supposed to wake you up and make you think about your choices and position in life.

Like Firestar786 just said: Alpha f*cks beta bucks. Does anyone have a counter argument to alpha f*cks beta bucks?

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
So no counter argument then? Thought so..

I don't post this stuff to make you feel good. Its not supposed to feel good. Its supposed to wake you up and make you think about your choices and position in life.

Like Firestar786 just said: Alpha f*cks beta bucks. Does anyone have a counter argument to alpha f*cks beta bucks?
Are you saying that any man who is in a relationship or marriage is a beta and not an alpha?

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic post. I would add that in the past, women used to be of benefit because they respected their man, cooked and looked after the family. Now there is only respect if the man has a lot of money

Poon King said:
First I want to point out that I'm not saying to avoid LTR with women or even that women are "bad". So all the betas can relax. Toilets are not natural either and we still use them. BUT only because we benefit form them. And this is the point of this post. Your benefit.

It just seems to me that most men get into LTRs out of social pressure, family pressure and blue pill delusion.. but not because they actually benefit from the arrangement.

I say.. if the cost is lower than the benefit.. then knock yourself out. But if it costs you more than its worth.. don't do it. Here are some facts to provide some perspective:

Men and women don't REALLY like each other

This sounds like hateful BS right? But its not. Its a truth most people don't want to accept. When you really look at the situation objectively and only focus on the FACTS you find that men and women are usually extremely opposite in goals, temperament, motivations, priorities, etc.

Men love sports, action, risk, etc. Women love romance, gossip, and everything that is relatively save. Men are the doers of society.. the risk takers.. the ones that build great cities, innovate technology, create new ideas and systems, and revolutionize the world.

Why LTR are not Natural:

The best example of just how opposite the two sexes are would be children. Notice how without the incentive to reproduce or pork.. male and female children are totally disgusted by each other. They think the other has "cooties". Each gender stays to itself. The male/Female relationship completely falls apart without the sexual component. Once you add some testosterone and estrogen to the mix.. suddenly romance explodes.

So what is the point of all this? Just perspective. If porking is the only real appeal of women.. why are so many men desperate to be in a LTR with one? Do they really benefit from the arrangement. Do they really enjoy the arrangement?

Remember men.. if its all about SEX.. then LTR are stupid. Why? Because the woman will only get LESS sexually attractive over time. Would you buy stock if you new the value would go down forever after the day of purchase?

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

Poon King said:
Yeah? Prove it.

playher_man postin his same bullsh@t an dudes who cant get laid cuz they cant get no women agree with him. same sh@t as he posted as rescue_mission, afc_savior_, burroughs, dondan, real, the_realest_thing, skip_to_my_lou781 dude is a beta thru an thru read all his other posts with those names its the same sh#t over an over he been postin.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain how marriage is natural and how and why it was created?

I generally agree with the post and have felt this way since I was young. I had my beta moments and relationships, but I learned from there. I just want to enjoy my life and not make women or a woman the center of it. Why would I get married and go out with the guys and have a chance to bang another hot women if the chance presents itself. I'm not saying that is the reason I always go out, but you get what I mean. As for the man with a vagina part, that is nasty, women have beautiful bodies......I am more attracted to a womens body then face

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
Are you saying that any man who is in a relationship or marriage is a beta and not an alpha?
Any man who is in a LTR where he gives more than he benefits is a beta and not an alpha. Any man in a LTR where he takes on more risk than reward is a beta and not an alpha.

The majority of married men are betas. If a man is married in a country where the laws favor men and he can still smash women on the side.. then he is alpha. If he is married in the U.S. or Canada he is a flaming beta. The only exception.. the woman makes more money than him and owns more assets. Then he is a smart man.