Last Man Standing was banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
IMO, real DJs love...women; that is women as defined by a dictionary (female humans).
If that's your opinion, then you're a damn fool, azanon. Check out this link, and ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF with pure truth. Escape the matriarchy!

Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Here's a couple examples of LMS giving the "cold hard truth":
And who cares what his political opinions are, Deus? There aren't supposed to be any political discussions anyway. His politics were insane, but his relationship philosophies are BRILLIANT.

Check out his manifesto in my signature if you've forgotten.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of things that people could criticize you of, Deus. It's silly to bring out the ad hominem attacks.

The hor matrix is real. It's very similar to what Pook calls "The Matriachy." Free yourself from it.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im glad he was banned

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you look into the history of the Rockafellers and Rothschilds and the history of eugenics you'll see alot of it was funded by....whites. So he's half right about that.

Jariel, I hope you feel safer now. But that's not going to stop me from calling you a fag.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS had more knowledge than 99% of the people on sosuave. When I first joined this site I thought he was the biggest troll. But if you look deep into his posts there is alot of wisdom there.

I onced PMed him of a problem I had and he gave me great advice. LMS was willing to help anyone with serious problems. He was an asset to sosuave.

LMS like to joke around alot and he did over do it with all that hor BS, but deep down LMS was a throwback. He was standup. He was a man's man.

If everyone in this world was like LMS than many of you would not have the problems your having with woman.

If I was a mod I would do everything in my power to bring him back.

BTW I would like to thank the sosuave general for banning SPARKY. He was a useless piece of garabage.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
LMS had more knowledge than 99% of the people on sosuave. When I first joined this site I thought he was the biggest troll. But if you look deep into his posts there is alot of wisdom there.

I onced PMed him of a problem I had and he gave me great advice. LMS was willing to help anyone with serious problems. He was an asset to sosuave.

LMS like to joke around alot and he did over do it with all that hor BS, but deep down LMS was a throwback. He was standup. He was a man's man.

If everyone in this world was like LMS than many of you would not have the problems your having with woman.

If I was a mod I would do everything in my power to bring him back.

BTW I would like to thank the sosuave general for banning SPARKY. He was a useless piece of garabage.
Yes yes yes! I had a terrible break up in December and he helped nurse my broken ass back to sanity and reality. His advice wasn't "dump that hor". It was intelligent, insightful and uplifting. Everything he has spoken has rang true in my life and in others lives I'm assuming.

I guess the more shallow topics get the less he talks in his replies. lol

Jariel, let me clarify my comment towards you. It means that there's a little (OR A LOT) of PRL, LMS in many of us here. Your candyland mindset is not safe from us. =D

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, Last Man Standing's Spirit lives on in hearts of his followers. You'd better start banning us all, you mother-f*cking mods.

i'm still genuinely pissed about this, in case you can't tell.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Awesome. Now maybe we can finally stop with the barrage of looks-matter threads and start up with some "Calling everybody fascist nazi white devils and propagating 9/11 conspiracy theories matters!!!!!!!!" threads.

Maybe you could stop starting flame wars with everyone. Dues you are just here to argue. If it was up to me you would be banned. You sound worse than 10 16 year old girls on there period in one room.

LMS taught people to become men. Advice you still have not taken. You want to be a girl all your life than keep doing what your doing. Watch CNN and believe the BS they feed you. Keep telling yourself that your good looking and can't get laid because of it.

Dues you don't strike me as the alpha type of guy. Get into a fight, Pop a few girls, Travel to a war ravaged country. Then you will see how your feminist beliefs change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel, I hope you feel safer now. But that's not going to stop me from calling you a fag.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

That has to be the funniest thing I've seen posted here since the last time Bjerte was on the boards.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Your candyland mindset is not safe from us. =D
It's just thinking positive and having confidence, and is one of the first things I learned here. It's the key to a magnetic personality.

As the saying goes "Smile and the world will smile back at you".

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Yeah, he really gave it to us straight! I know I for one, really needed to listen to his posts for my own personal benefit. Too bad we don't have THAT guy around to tell us "the truth" anymore!
Well, obviously LMS used a lot of hyperbolization for comedic effect... :D

However, that does not discredit all his legitimate points. When he talks about White/Jewish ne0-cons trying to turn this world into a global bi0-chipped police state and 9II being a fa!se-flag black op - well, he's right. And far from the only pundit saying that.

That said, I was referring more to his typical posts about young American hors...the more experience you have with them, the more RIGHT you will realize he (and sparky000) are! Sorry, but can anyone here realistically argue against that??? :D

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Occam's razor. It was Islamic extremists. Let the families move on.

I understand what you're saying, but you don't see where I'm coming from here? How can you POSSIBLY take somebody seriously that thinks the 19 hijackers were Caucasians and Jews?
Wow, that's the same excuse that Dubya used to cover it up! But, the families need to know the TRUTH in order to move on. Which is why they were the ones originally trying to get Dubya to quit stonewalling the investigation!

And who said the alleged hij@ckers were Whites & Jews? Or Arab? Or that there were hij@ckers?

Because Unkkkle Sam told you? Well, the problem with Unkkkle Sam's story is that most of their suspects are still alive! And this has been covered by a variety of sources including the BBC and CNN...

I mean, do you honestly believe that S@tam Al Suq@mi's flimsy passport landed a few blocks from the WTC...surviving the same super-heated inferno that supposedly melted all the steel core columns of the twin towers - yet not a passport? I mean, I don't think you can have it both ways. Look, either the crash was relatively cool and a paper passport could eject out intact...or it was so hot that anything and everything in the plane combusted.

I could go on...but I know logic & facts are never going to convince you here anyways.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
{{ Watertiger pulls up her chair and points to the sky}}

OooOOOoooo! Look! Fireworks!

Come on guys, calm down! 9/11 won't be settled any quicker than JFK's assasination, and that was 43 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.