Last Man Standing was banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all a conspiracy!!!!! You don't realize it, but you're being controlled by the Hor Matrix!!!!!!!!!You are still plugged in!!!! Get out!! Get out while you can!!!
It's the Natural Order of Things!!!! You cannot be a true Masculine Man in the Hor Matrix!!!! You will learn!!! Or suffer the consequences!!!

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bringing hor references to this thread is like bringing ice to the artic!!!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if he would have banned himself after securing the moderator position. Wow... not more "hors are loyal to no one but themselves" messages...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
I wonder if he would have banned himself after securing the moderator position. Wow... not more "hors are loyal to no one but themselves" messages...
he always finds a way back... wait and see

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is complete bullsh1t. The hor matrix has you all !!!!!!

The hor matrix is clearly invading our site. Why the hell should we give a damn what the feminists think of our "extremists"? Feminists are the enemy! (The Great One proves it here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19193) Exremist or not, Lastman was right in most of his judgments and prescriptions. It seems now we have moderators who feel the Truth must be moderated. The Truth is not moderate.

Last Man Standing's teachings have changed my life for the better since I read them, which was only a few months ago. Don't let the Hor Matrix corrupt you all. The truth can be found in the Natural Order of things! http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50480

Furthermore, if you people will continue to follow the teachings of Pook (http://dapook.blogspot.com) -- whose every word is pure truth -- you will see that Pookism lines up quite harmoniously with Lastman's strict standards for women. A masculine woman is no woman at all. Never settle, and never fall in love with a hor! She will ruin you.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Don't worry, I'm sure Puerto Rican Lov,..ergh,..Last Man Standing will come back in some new incarnation. We're taking bets on what his new alias will be.
I don't mean to change the subject too greatly here, but will you or another moderator explain this mentality to me and to everyone else; meaning, why ban someone/a handle if you're overtly admitting his return under a new handle would be welcomed without another ban. We already know this is the case anyway since he openly admitted LMS was PRL.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I don't mean to change the subject too greatly here, but will you or another moderator explain this mentality to me and to everyone else; meaning, why ban someone/a handle if you're overtly admitting his return under a new handle would be welcomed without another ban. We already know this is the case anyway since he openly admitted LMS was PRL.

Believe me its not exactly "welcomed" The mods are pretty relaxed though most of you don't believe that. I suppose we allow people another chance, but if they screw that up they are dealt with. Eventually if it gets too bad an IP ban is placed in effect. Returning Trolls have a close eye kept on them and we handle things accordingly.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
Believe me its not exactly "welcomed" The mods are pretty relaxed though most of you don't believe that. I suppose we allow people another chance, but if they screw that up they are dealt with. Eventually if it gets too bad an IP ban is placed in effect. Returning Trolls have a close eye kept on them and we handle things accordingly.
More or less what he said.

We aren't exactly offering cake and coffee to someone coming back, but it's not like he was a complete spammer like others. Just keep your eyes open and remember, just because we have "Moderator" under our name doesn't mean "Iron Fisted Over Lords Who Think All Other Members Are Mindless Peons."

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f*ck this sh1t

Pook and Last Man '08! Vote early and often.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
. Just keep your eyes open and remember, just because we have "Moderator" under our name doesn't mean "Iron Fisted Over Lords Who Think All Other Members Are Mindless Peons."
It doesn't? :confused:

Just kidding. The Mods are fully willing to work together with the other members to keep this board running properly

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh* I guess if men are still acting like boys of course they'll be offended and complain to the mods because of his in your face post. That's a real b!tch move, to complain about a guy who may be eccentric, but truthful and passionate about what he says.

"Waahh. He called this girl I'm fU<king a hor! Wahh."

His lines were 1 sentence, but it was truth.

Let's not put feelings over reality here. Especially the reality of most american women.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:

It's a sh!t test.

If they can walk away after being banned, it shows they can handle rejection like a man. If they return, it shows desperation and reflects how they handle women. If they return again and again (i.e. Skip), it shows they are obsessive freaks who don't know the first thing about handling women.

You can learn a lot by banning members. :)

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
It's a sh!t test.

If they can walk away after being banned, it shows they can handle rejection like a man. If they return, it shows desperation and reflects how they handle women. If they return again and again (i.e. Skip), it shows they are obsessive freaks who don't know the first thing about handling women.

You can learn a lot by banning members. :)
Well, i could tell LMS was AFC just by the way he was expressing bitterness towards women. I assume without question that he got burned in the past and what spawned from that was his relentless "you cant trust a hor". That level of bitterness doesn't come without personal experience that created it. When I told him as much, he never denied it.

IMO, real DJs love (figuratively speaking, of course) women; that is women as defined by a dictionary (female humans).

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
OK i guess that makes sense. I have.... a close friend in this same situation on another forum :whistle: , so I was curious why mods don't like giving back the original handle when giving this so-called second chance, but won't necessarily ban a new handle by the same person. I still sort of don't get that, but.... ok.

And true to what Jariel said, this "close friend" won't stoop to making a new handle so its pretty much over because of the ban.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
why ban someone/a handle if you're overtly admitting his return under a new handle would be welcomed without another ban. We already know this is the case anyway since he openly admitted LMS was PRL.
Try to think of it as pulling weeds AZ. You're never going to get 'em all, but your garden looks better for having pulled them until they grow back.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
His lines were 1 sentence, but it was truth.

Let's not put feelings over reality here. Especially the reality of most american women.
Agreed. LMS spoke the truth. But most American men will deny this out of pride until they get to his age...look back at all their cumulative experiences...identify the same recurring patterns of behavior in American women...and realize LMS was RIGHT. I mean, most PUA gurus won't even monogamously LTR, much less marry American women - knowing what they know now. Casual date for sex? Yes. Longterm commit? H3ll no.

R.I.P. LMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.