Last Man Standing was banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't name call. however, LMS had his own way of speaking but he usually actually knew what he was talking about. with all these posts running around questioning and flaming tried and true techniques not going unpunished, to punish someone like LMS who for the most part, "got it". so he loves pure virgin woman and will settle for nothing less. Thats' him. But ban the guy?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not one to argue his philosphy...even though i do think it was a little shallow...but it was his delivery that kinda rubbed me the wrong way. He must have used the word "hor" litterally thousands of times since his induction...twice. If he would have gotten his points across in a more eloquent manner, and not repeated himself in the same posts over and over, i doubt he would have been banned.

Like i keep saying, this is a pretty liberal/easy going site. It's not easy to get banned from here. I've been here for a while so I can say, it's not hard to get your point across in a meaningful way without crossing the mods and getting banned.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
So do you think he was banned for his ideas and opinions, or for his abuse of the rules on this forum?
Probably a combination of both. He was loud, rude and obnoxious, but DAMN he made for fun reading!:crackup:

As for his new name??? He seems to like 3 word names so MY guess is:

No2Hors

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All he did was whine, just like titman and several others.

It amazes me that someone can spend so long on these forums and not learn anything from their time here.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed with Jariel about the learning part.
Deep Dish said:
I think that once I completely demolished his arguments about the moon landing being a hoax that it was all over for him. :kick: ;)
I wonder what his arguement was about the moon landing, but my one thing that always won me the arguement of the moon landing is "Why didn't the Russians try and say that it didn't happen? Oh, wait because it happened."

comic_relief

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Nighthawk said:
I'd support a ban on anyone whose average daily post is more than 10.
If the new law 'round here takes this advice Francisco is completely fvcked!

Then again, perhaps so am I . . .:moon:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

Nah, I'd have to post a hell of a lot more to bump my average up to 10 a day. Besides, who else would push peoples buttons in a positive way (even if they don't realize it) if I were gone? :D

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
news flash... this site is a business and what LMS says is contrary to what the site professes. He was bad for business and they cut him out.

If you don't know it yet, SS, sosuave, lairlist and DJ's are all ways of making huge bucks and they don't like it when someone starts telling their customers that sarging is for tards and the women here aren't worth the price of admission.

Ever been to a lair meeting that sounded like an infomercial...

All the DVD's, Seminars, Guru Advice and Books are not here solely for your benefit, its big business and you not getting laid or getting laid once in awhile (using some guru's *advice*) is good for biz...
Yes, I plan to make money in this business. I have an accent so I think many in USA will think I know more about dj game than they do.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

yeah I post alot b ut I went YEARS without posting, so it would take a while for my avg to get up to 10 a day

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
All he did was whine, just like titman and several others.

It amazes me that someone can spend so long on these forums and not learn anything from their time here.
Yeah, people should be more like you, you know, that don't whine. Especially about others.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS, PRL, whichever, was definitely over the top most of the time. Anyone who is mature enough to be on this site and post worthwhile threads should know who to ignore or pay attention to in their responses.

I'm sure a lot of the clueless that post threads didn't like what he wrote and reported him, but I'd rather have him around then most of those folk. Then again most of this site is focused on getting 14 yr olds girls so he should know when to keep his mouth shut as well.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must admit his posts had a lot of entertainment value, even though they were kinda like a skipping record...

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought LMS was nominated for moderator's position few months ago.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These boards have been taken over by the homo/hor matrix!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
amoka said:
I thought LMS was nominated for moderator's position few months ago.
I don't think nominating yourself counts.

And now here come the gratuitous 'hor references. . .

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
And now here come the gratuitous 'hor references. . .
Only hors make gratuitous hor references. Wake up kid!! The matrix has you!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.