Just wanted to say hi!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the quite reasonable darlin coco and I believe HOMBRE is the one called Douche, sorry Touche.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yourunintended said:
I am missing the multi-quote system over there, you guys should really look into that if I'm going to continue here. :crackup:
it's as is, take it or leave it.
we keep welcoming you guys :)

yourunintended

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind.

I was merely jesting PK, this is quite the interesting place, I think I can adjust :p

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome cause I'm drunk.

YAWY! !!!

I repped both oth them. Is that a crime? Sade's "is it a crime" I like that song. No i'm not gay.
I must go to bed.

yourunintended

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you sweet. Drunk or not.

yourunintended

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fancy me being told off by an LS newbie for joining another site.

Did you guys really only go there to up your advertising revenue? Have we been used? :cry:

:crackup:

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I'm pretty sure we don't need to up our advertising. some members just wanted to gain some new people to help. Apparently overlooking the members we already have that need help or writing them off as worthless causes.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
yourunintended said:
I have no problem with saying who I am. In fact, I already have. I just dislike repeating myself. Hence the change in name :p And why I won't repeat who I am ;)
Yeah no need to repeat yourself, because I read and remember every single detail from every post on this forum :rolleyes:.

You can PM. As a regular member and a supporting. You guys just weren't there long enough to get past the required month for it to be activated.
Gee you only have to wait a month? I wonder who gets to stay there long enough a "regular" memeber.

I am missing the multi-quote system over there, you guys should really look into that if I'm going to continue here. :crackup:
Yeah that sounds like a good idea I guess but I couldn't get that feature to work over there either for some reason.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
You are the quite reasonable darlin coco and I believe HOMBRE is the one called Douche, sorry Touche.
Douche...hahah, how clever.

I'm not ready to reveal my identity.

Anyway, hi all.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Douche...hahah, how clever.

I'm not ready to reveal my identity.

Anyway, hi all.
Why not? Then we can go over there and check out your hot girl fake avatar pic j/k sort of.

I think someone quoted that chick with the girl taking a bath avatar and changed the name to, "GirlTakingaBathbutNotHer" or something. Funny :crackup: .

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
which one is storyrider?

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Why not? Then we can go over there and check out your hot girl fake avatar pic j/k sort of.

I think someone quoted that chick with the girl taking a bath avatar and changed the name to, "GirlTakingaBathbutNotHer" or something. Funny :crackup: .
I don't have an avvy on there at the moment but my profile pic is real.

I don't want to say who I am yet. And it has nothing to do with LS finding out. What I say here has nothing to do with anything over there. Besides, I get in trouble over there all the time. I'm used to it by now.

That's funny about the girtaking the bath thing. Maybe I'll change my name to NotDoucheHere.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Commando said:
I'm going with my alter ego.

I'm gonna gets all the honeys.
:crackup: PM me on LS to tell me who you are.

Boy, you learn the SS ways fast.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commando said:
I'm gonna gets all the honeys.
Sweet, take anything that walks and leave the good ones for us!