Just wanted to say hi!

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
If you call offering to give women half our stuff a price then I guess so, sure.
Nope. That's not what I meant....but carry on in your delusion.

Anyway, what kind of man are you if you can't end up with most of your "stuff" at the end of it?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to sosuave.

I was also over there for a brief time under the name Quiksilver ca.

--

We tolerate many different perspectives on this forum, so don't be afraid to voice your opinion.

One thing we do not tolerate, and try to crack down on, is people who are not here to actively learn and improve their lives. For this reason we ask you to please read some of the material that this site is based around(Sosuave.com, The DJ Bible, and the Tips forum) before making too many posts.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:
So can I ask for advice or is it only for men?

As a male I can only give you my perspective and what I would do in a situation. Can we really say that males and females react the same most of the time when it comes to situations involving the opposite sex?

I thinks not.

It helps to see the other side's perspective no doubt!

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy, just wanted to sneak over here from LS and say hi! Think I'll lurk around for a bit... :cool:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burrito Supreme said:
Exactly, so you may now stop with the preaching over there.
Well they've stopped me from posting with their draconian and ridiculous one-sided modding, but why exactly should anyone be told by you which sites they can post at?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well I was nice enough to use my username on LS (and no it wasn't because I was too dumb to realize I would blow my cover). Is it too much to ask for the LSers to identify themselves by their LS usernames?

You know what I think, since SoSuave doesn't ban people for just being on LS and you guys feel free to admit you're from there anyway, I think you LS people are hiding your LS usernames because you know your forum is intolerant. You're afraid of what will happen to you there if you reveal your LS ids here. What say you to that?

The tin man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the fact that I can have two web identities, and get two different perspectives on my threads without one being traceable to the other. That's why I prefer not to reveal my LS identity. If it ever becomes relevant, I won't hesitate to do so.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Well they've stopped me from posting with their draconian and ridiculous one-sided modding, but why exactly should anyone be told by you which sites they can post at?

Yeah, you notice the mods over there never answer to anyone like they do here. They hide and continually push the ban and delete button like a bunch of communist China internet censors that they are :up: .

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
The tin man said:
I like the fact that I can have two web identities, and get two different perspectives on my threads without one being traceable to the other. That's why I prefer not to reveal my LS identity. If it ever becomes relevant, I won't hesitate to do so.

Exactly you don't want to be traced to your identity on LS because you know they are intolerant at LS. That's what I said.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Also at LS, you can't pm, it's very hard to copy and paste post, you can't even edit typos in your post outside of a very short time frame. There's no freedom of ideas either. There's no freedom at all there.

The tin man

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Exactly you don't want to be traced to your identity on LS because you know they are intolerant at LS. That's what I said.
No, I feel rather free at LS, as I have earned respect and privileges there.

I just want to take advantage of what both forums have to offer and feel like I will reap the most benefits by having two identities.

You don't like LS and that's your perogative but don't assume you know my motives better then me.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
The tin man said:
and feel like I will reap the most benefits by having two identities.
Why would that be? Do whatever you want, but the real and main reason why LS users hide their identities on here is clear to me.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Nope. That's not what I meant....but carry on in your delusion.

Anyway, what kind of man are you if you can't end up with most of your "stuff" at the end of it?
The kind that makes a shitload of money.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
The kind that makes a shitload of money.
That's irrelevant. How smart can you be if you can make boatloads of money but you can't hold on to it? Not too "manly"...and even less smart.

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my LS name btw!

I like the look of this site and will be frequenting here on a regular!

Cheers guys!

Ps .... Tin man, do I know you?

yourunintended

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well I was nice enough to use my username on LS (and no it wasn't because I was too dumb to realize I would blow my cover). Is it too much to ask for the LSers to identify themselves by their LS usernames?

You know what I think, since SoSuave doesn't ban people for just being on LS and you guys feel free to admit you're from there anyway, I think you LS people are hiding your LS usernames because you know your forum is intolerant. You're afraid of what will happen to you there if you reveal your LS ids here. What say you to that?
I have no problem with saying who I am. In fact, I already have. I just dislike repeating myself. Hence the change in name :p And why I won't repeat who I am ;)

Also at LS, you can't pm, it's very hard to copy and paste post, you can't even edit typos in your post outside of a very short time frame. There's no freedom of ideas either. There's no freedom at all there.
You can PM. As a regular member and a supporting. You guys just weren't there long enough to get past the required month for it to be activated. I am missing the multi-quote system over there, you guys should really look into that if I'm going to continue here. :crackup:

It's weird seeing LSers here. Wonder who HOMBRE could possibly be...;)