Just wanted to say hi!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
I absolutely have a sense of humor. That's why I'm here.:crackup:

If you knew me, you'd know that, man with the big penis...err I mean bigjohnson.
I told you to stop with the peeking, dammit. I'm gonna stop wearing dresses around you.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I just wondering if any of the LSers or anyone else knows which poster over there is the poster formerly known as Wyldfire. I'm thinking it might be Lizzie60.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I just wondering if any of the LSers or anyone else knows which poster over there is the poster formerly known as Wyldfire. I'm thinking it might be Lizzie60.
I was going with TrialByFire simply due to the idiotic name and vitrol she was spewing.

PS -

Liz is pretty hot for an old lady.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I told you to stop with the peeking, dammit. I'm gonna stop wearing dresses around you.
Ok, now that's funny...and believable.:p

I don't remember Wyldfire Keto but I don't think so. I think Lizzie is relatively new on there and is who she says she is. You weren't fooled with that fake avvy were you? You do know what she does for a living part-time don't you?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I was going with TrialByFire simply due to the idiotic name and vitrol she was spewing.

PS -

I think as bad as Wyldfire was/is even she doesn't hold a candle to the TBF chick. That poster seems like an out and out man-hater :yawn: .

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
You weren't fooled with that fake avvy were you? You do know what she does for a living part-time don't you?
I wouldn't say fooled by the fake avatar, but being my first time there maybe cautiously optimistic? No I don't know what she does part-time. What? This is starting to seem caty and I think I like it :D .

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:

PS -

What do you mean about TBF? She's not Lizzie..not by a long shot...Lizzie is not half the woman TBF is.

Lizzie, hot? :crackup: I guess there's no accounting for taste. And you're saying she's hot based solely on her body? Have you seen her face? Not that fake avatar face but her REAL face?

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I wouldn't say fooled by the fake avatar, but being my first time there maybe cautiously optimistic? No I don't know what she does part-time. What? This is starting to seem caty and I think I like it :D .
Ok, well I don't want to sound like a woman or anything and be all catty,..but since you asked.

No, that's not her real picture on the avvy although I think the one in her profile is. She's a part-time prostitute. She also does massages with "happy endings.":up:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
I think Lizzie is relatively new on there and is who she says she is. .... You do know what she does for a living part-time don't you?
Umm, god I sort of hope it involves charging by the hour.

HOMBRE said:
No, that's not her real picture on the avvy although I think the one in her profile is. She's a part-time prostitute. She also does massages with "happy endings.":up:
Yeah baby I knew I liked her. Also if that IS WyldFire .... hahahahaha .... awesome. I'd definately have to see what Canada has to offer.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
What do you mean about TBF? She's not Lizzie..not by a long shot...Lizzie is not half the woman TBF is.

Lizzie, hot? :crackup: I guess there's no accounting for taste. And you're saying she's hot based solely on her body? Have you seen her face? Not that fake avatar face but her REAL face?
No I haven;t seen her real face or TBF's either. But feel free to expose away. Juicy gossip and catfights, yay!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Ok, well I don't want to sound like a woman or anything and be all catty,..but since you asked.

Hmm, Didn't I make a prostitute thread over there in my short time there? You got to come up with juicer stuff than that lol.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
No I haven;t seen her real face or TBF's either. But feel free to expose away. Juicy gossip and catfights, yay!
TBF can have any one of you drooling and begging. Hahah. She's gorgeous and smart and very accomplished and educated. She can have any man she wants pretty much...no lie.

Keto, you sure you're not a woman?:crackup:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Tell Lizzie to come over here. Isn't it ironic one of the cooler girls at LS is accused of being a pro lol?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure accused is the right term but yeah, ah, bring her on down.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to the board all newbies!
as soon as everyone else is done with the latest episode of "as my stomach turns"... let's focus all this EXTRA time and energy into picking sunday night's chat topic. please pm them to me.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Tell Lizzie to come over here. Isn't it ironic one of the cooler girls at LS is accused of being a pro lol?
It's not surprising at ALL that you'd think that. She caters to men for MONEY. She'll do and say whatever you want her to say. Do you want a prostitute or a real woman? Can you handle a real woman? Ask yourself those questions.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prostitutes are real women too! They just set the rates in advance.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Not sure accused is the right term but yeah, ah, bring her on down.
You're all such men, bring her on down yourself!:crackup:

Anyway, I didn't "accuse." You're right on that score. It's nothing she didn't reveal herself on LS if you just go back and read her past posts.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Prostitutes are real women too! They just set the rates in advance.
That was hilarious. And men don't have a "price" for being with them, right?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
That was hilarious. And men don't have a "price" for being with them, right?
If you call offering to give women half our stuff a price then I guess so, sure.