It takes 21 days to break a habit: 21 days no masturbation: The 3 week plan w/options

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
3/21 and feeling horny, but the begining is easy...just that end that's hard.
Started my workout today. I had to lower the weight more then what was recomended yesterday. Then again, yesterday I only had time to ask how to work the machines and get a general idea what to do. But to to 3 sets of 10 on these...I struggle after the first one. Rode my bike a mile back home and stretched out a bit...hoepfuly I'll be good for Friday.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 8/21, option 1

I've felt confident every day since Day 1. Whether it's just the 'placebo' effect or not, it's still working, which is all that matters.

Dogfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
8/21...and i blew it. ****.

now i feel down and stuff. meh.

tomorrow's a better day.

MagikDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, my first post. I've been lurking for awhile, and already on day 3/21, tried once before, managed 7-8 days, I notice the energy increase that's for sure. I'm like a dynamo of labor doing this though, makes it a b**** to go to sleep. Oh well, works off for tomorrow due to a snag on the site, so I can sleep in and get some other stuff done.

MagikDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
poor guys. I guess this is all about self control.
The only poor me is having a hard time getting to sleep with all the energy this has been giving me, Granted I only ever fooled it 3 times a week at most usually, but that energy is like a drug for me.

Day 1 is always the worst, because you feel lethargic from the relaxation hormones. Those days I'm lucky to get off my ass except to take a piss or cook food.

Day 2 I start to go back to "normal" me mode again, not high on energy, but not exactly slowed down either, then towards the end of the day, the surge kicks in and BOOM, Super Dude.......

Day 3 - Last time, I was on fire, looks like that's where I'm headed to be this time. It'll be scary to see how many errands and junk I get done today.

And I dunno about you guys, but not jerkin' gives me more motivation to actually bang a real woman, thus I start talking more, and eventually get a date/lay/widget/whatever by one means or another if I keep at it.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/21
starting to get more sexual dreams (which isn't bad :D as long as I wont climax in sleep)

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
4/21
I remember this feeling the day after lifting wieghts for the first time. Soar yet incredible. Feels great! God, now that I'm back in class, I'm even hornier. I walked in my first class at the last minute and sat down. Then I looked to my right for a moment and saw this HB9 looking at me, but then she looked quickly away...may of been looking my general direction, but she was only two seets to my left. Probably a missed my oppurtunity...professor walked in seconds latter, class started, then ended, and it she was gone by the time I picked up my bookbag. Oh well...there will be more oppurtunities.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/21

Like someone earlier mentioned, I've also been having problems falling asleep. Too much energy :yes:

Cranky Monk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4/21 - today's the start of my morning gym routine.

Tomorrow will be day 5 - a personal best :D

Budda57

Don Juan
Reaction score
5/21 (opt.1)....Today was good. I'm liking all this testosterone!

Dogfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
starting over once more...
12.5.06: 1/21 days.

i hate sitting around bored ><