It takes 21 days to break a habit: 21 days no masturbation: The 3 week plan w/options

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to do this properly now. No masturbation starting yesterday, so I'm now on 1/21. With me taking 15 hours of class this semester, I should be able to keep myself busy enough to not masturbate. I did 17 days, I know I can do 21+. Screw using these hands.

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus..do we really have to do ? even we don't have a girlfriend?? you are harsh dudes:)
2/21

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This question goes out to all of yall that finished the 21 days. Which part was the worse, the beginning, the middle, or the end and why...

as for me...

day 1 pending

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't kno about yall but when I go long periods without ejaculating or masturbating and then when I do, it doesn't feel as good, anybody else notices this?

Dogfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
argh!
my manliness returns!

wohoo!
6/21.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dadmonson said:
I don't kno about yall but when I go long periods without ejaculating or masturbating and then when I do, it doesn't feel as good, anybody else notices this?
Yeah. Here are my findings: If i do it after 4-6 days of abstinence, it feels really, really great. But if i do it after more than 8 days, sometimes it's not THAT good. Sometimes it is, but not always.

I think a-wank-a-week is the ideal, but that's me.

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
14/21

I am going to make it! The first few days were the hardest, but it's all right now. Even though I have been tempted - good thing I have had sex both weekends.

And yes, I have had the same experience as Dadmonson.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be keeping record in both threads

guess if you're busy it'll be easyer.

3/21

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
moses! 3/21
i am very nervous.
not because of this only.i feel alone.that's something ..depressive..yes right word..today was depressed..i did not feel confident.

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
2/21
You know, it would be so much easier to do if I had a girl to help out. Oh well...that's part of the reason I'm doing this...that, and masturbating twice a day (sometimes more) was too much. Also went to the gym today and got someone there to get me started on some weight training. I plan on doing this three days a week, MWF. Time for some muscle.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I busted a load on day 23, and honestly, I feel better than ever.

Not jerking off this long has got to be the most retarded thing I've ever done. I'll just stick to every other day. Works fine for me.

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
hey, PumpNightmare, that's awesome to start hitting the gym. i've been going since 3 weeks ago, and to say it feels incredible would be an understatement. i look forward to going every time, and that 1hr hitting the weights is literally euphoric.

be careful though, as it's going to boost your testosterone a bit. :rockon:

but i honestly think that masturbating is detrimental to working out. i don't think i could have gained the 3lbs of muscle in the past 2 weeks if i had been wacking off the whole time.

good luck w/ your routine.

i'm currently on day 4/21 (2nd option)

btw, i really really need to get laid soon. i'm going to post something in discussion boards about my 'problem'

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poor guys. I guess this is all about self control.

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i've made it day 3/21 option 1, man this is starting to get to me.