Is it worth dating a very attractive woman?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
But having a hot chick can definitely raise a mans status in the eyes of others
If you care what your friends or acquaintances think of your woman you’re a clout chaser. Tell me how it benefits you or raises your status “in the eyes of others”? Your bro’s? What does that do for you? How do you think it benefits you? Please be specific.

I’m not chasing women I think are hot for other people, I’m chasing them for me.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have the types of women that work for us. As I’ve said many times people have posted pics of women they think are 9’s on here and more often than not in my mind I’m thinking 6.5-7.

I don’t care if other men find her attractive - that does nothing for me. I’d rathe she be a 9 to me and 6 to everyone else. In my book guys that date women because other men think their hot are closet cucks.
I actually planned to create a thread to ask about HB9 and other guys, owing to two odd experiences. A couple guys met or saw my ex-girlfriend once, and became obsessed. Not guys I know well, and I don't know if they were creepy before or they couldn't help themselves. Wanted to hear other men's experiences, and how they detect and deal with acquiaintences like that.

Because I respect your opinions in particular, I'll add that my looks ratings closely match Wheat Waffles. My ex (HB9) was tied in my mind with a smart, funny, attractive HB7 who spoke fluent English (in Asia). And there was a cute, younger runner up to those two... I know it sounds crazy, but I dated about 50 different women that summer, sometimes two in a day (abundance mindset... check). When the HB9 said she wanted to sleep with me, my small head broke the tie. In her mind I was "like a celebrity", and she was a 9 dating a 10, which I'll let a woman believe even if I feel otherwise.

Like you, I'd rather date a 6-7 I like over an 8-9 I don't. But I tend to like 90% of people I meet in person (as opposed to online), so maybe that's a low bar.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always thrived with 6/7s with the curvy sculpture and cute face without the pancake make up.
These are feminine keepers and loyal baby mamas.
now a days even that bracket have a tap of options.
The 2-3 players I once knew in my circle all settled down with 5/6s.
Women I wouldn't even bat an eye to unless I was desperate for puzzy.
im talking about movers and shakers in the game who casually dated fine azz latinas back in their active days.

It is not an easy task pulling and taming for long term a solid 8/9/10 in this current market unless you got major pull and the assets/resources that means you are strictly not fvcking around business.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get bored of average looking good girls, you subconsciously pity and resent them for holding you back, and you never give your all in a relationship with a woman you deem less than. Spoken from experience. Baddies only. If you can't get a baddie then do more personal development and hit gym 6x per week, get your money up, get a baddie.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t care if other men find her attractive - that does nothing for me. I’d rathe she be a 9 to me and 6 to everyone else. In my book guys that date women because other men think their hot are closet cucks.
Best attitude. She has to be attractive enough for you anything more than that is potential trouble, then she has to want you for who you are as the best version of yourself. That is the baseline.

Then you evaluate her suitability, you do this by dating. Is she similar enough to you where minimal effort is required to keep her happy. Does she compliment your life, or are you taking on a project. It's the difference between her being a part of the crew or a 1st class passenger.

Dudes that are chasing 9s and 10s are just emptying their bank accounts and fvcking with their emotional well being. It's fine to date them... really... go ahead and do that but don't catch feelings.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see both sides of the argument here. For me personally, while I can certainly get behind hooking up with a HB 6-7, I don't think I could ever be in a LTR with one who wasn't at least a HB 8. If you are going to be sleeping with one woman, she needs to look damn good to keep you engaged over a long period of time. So I would lean towards always needing to "date" a hot woman.

Also, while I don't really care what other men necessarily think of my woman per se, there is no doubt that having a striking woman on your arm contributes to your overall persona of owning a room. You walk in with a HB 6 on your arm - the effect is so so. You walk in with a HB 9 - you get the picture. So from that perspective, you can feel a source of pride in how she looks and the fact other men find her attractive as well.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
In my estimation beauty is highly subjective, I may think she’s a 9, but the roomful of men think she’s a 7. Again I don’t care.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” -John Galt

You walk in with a HB 6 on your arm - the effect is so so. You walk in with a HB 9 - you get the picture. So from that perspective, you can feel a source of pride in how she looks and the fact other men find her attractive as well.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No point in a woman that isn't attractive. Her looks are her primary value.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my estimation beauty is highly subjective, I may think she’s a 9, but the roomful of men think she’s a 7. Again I don’t care.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” -John Galt
I will agree to an extent. However, for women who are legitimately HB 8+, I think most of us men are going to be in agreement that they are hot. Maybe you think she is a 8 and I think she is an 8.5-9, but very rarely is it going to be a question of me thinking a woman is a 9 and you a 6 (or even a 7 for that matter).

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, while I don't really care what other men necessarily think of my woman per se, there is no doubt that having a striking woman on your arm contributes to your overall persona of owning a room. You walk in with a HB 6 on your arm - the effect is so so. You walk in with a HB 9 - you get the picture. So from that perspective, you can feel a source of pride in how she looks and the fact other men find her attractive as well.
Yeah but picture this: if that HB 9 has a reputation (highly likely), then the people in the room won't envy you but pity or laugh at you. :rolleyes:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but picture this: if that HB 9 has a reputation (highly likely), then the people in the room won't envy you but pity or laugh at you. :rolleyes:
Well, that is why you do your homework on a chick. I wouldn't "date" (as in STR or LTR) a HB 9 if she is a sloot. I would certainly plate her and smash (with protection), but I am not going to be walking into a social function with her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think you are just referencing the mainstream style of dating which quite frankly doesn't work

Guys all over the world dream of picking up their "beautiful" date in a sports car and whisking her off to a michelin star candle lit dinner followed by her taking her knickers off on the way home and dangling them in his face before a night of passionate secks

This works great in the movies and tv shows but lets face it in reality its never gonna go that way

You will be an average guy wanting to get to know an average girl

I don't care how "good looking" she is there are good looking women everywhere millions of them all with fake t1ts , makeup , BBL's and plastic surgery

JUST BECAUSE SHE IS PRETTY IT DOES NOT MAKE HER SPECIAL

if you give an average woman too much too soon , she starts believing she's really worth more than you can offer

And worst of all she hasn't had to actually DO anything to prove it, she's not had to show any loyalty or respect all she's done is turn up and look good

Men everywhere need to get a fvcking grip and start making these thots WORK for his commitment.
Absolutely correct... They are the gatekeepers of sex, we are the gatekeepers of relationships. We should be making them work there azz off before giving them commitment

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that is why you do your homework on a chick. I wouldn't "date" (as in STR or LTR) a HB 9 if she is a sloot. I would certainly plate her and smash (with protection), but I am not going to be walking into a social function with her.
Agreed but it’s easier said than done especially if you meet her outside your social circle and know no one who knows her. That’s a problem with online dating. You can hide and lie about so much.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed but it’s easier said than done especially if you meet her outside your social circle and know no one who knows her. That’s a problem with online dating. You can hide and lie about so much.
For OLD I will agree 100%. I haven't used OLD now in about 2 years, but when I was using it I just automatically assumed the women I met for dates were low quality (either sloots or crazy). I have only dated women out of my social circle probably twice in my life and I also do not like that dynamic for different reasons. Cold approach is my preferred method and generally lets you gauge a woman the night you meet her and do some reconnaissance before the subsequent date occurs. No, it is not fool proof, but you can learn a lot prior to the date once you have their name and some of their story in that first pre-date meeting.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she respects you, is loyal, values her mental health than sure

But stay away from crazy women just dealt with one who is dealing with some mental issues woke up today to over 800 text messages from her, blocked her. SHe is literally insanse
Update: The girl and I hooked up once more after this post, but it ended due to a fight after a Friday night of going out (April 2023), this girl is crazy. I know this thread is almost a 1.5 year old so I wanna delve a bit deeper on this topic as I now can gather my thoughts more clearly(since when I was dealing with her I was thinking with my ****). In the last 5 years, my life has changed a lot, especially with the type of women I've been able to get due to improving my income, and social status.

Let me preface this by saying not all hot women are like this, we know women aren't a monolith just like men aren't

First everyman has a different definition of what they deem "hot" is, my taste are a bit more liberal physically here are some examples (I'm a sucker for the "slim thick" women)
Sophia1.JPG savannah.JPG thick.JPG

I'll be transparent in the last 5 years I have dated/smashed a couple of chicks that were the "IT" girls of my city. I also of course have smashed women that look like the beast of the yeti in the last 5 years (LMFAO). I have gone down the swamp of the wilder beast more times than I care to admit. For me I'm just writing out my thoughts as I'm learning more now about "The other side". Call this a journal entry of sorts. However back to the topic

When you're dealing with hot women (not random hot women but hot women who are rich or have status in your city) the first thing you have to realize is the price of admission is higher than some random chick you meet on Tinder or Bumble
What is the price of admission?

"Paying the price of admission" is an expression used by Dan Savage to describe the idea that you can't have a long-term relationship with someone unless you're willing to accept and identify the things you're willing to put up with, and the ones you're not. Savage says that you should be able to count the things you're not willing to put up with on one hand
The girl I was talking about in this thread let's call her Brittany. Brittany was a former IT girl who owned a nice house in the city a trust fund chick (rich parents). Brittany modeled at one time and also was a bartender on the side. When I met Brittany she was unemployed however Daddy was paying for her big house and nice car. Brittany however was batshyt crazy, had a weird personality disorder (possibly a high-functioning autistic, she was great with numbers), and alienated herself from her family due to her behavior. Let's talk about how I met Brittany in the first place

I met her through a buddy of mine who lives in another state however we would get together when he is in town or when I was in his town. My buddy is dating her friend who happens to live in the same state as I (Long-distance relationship, they have since moved in together) My buddy stopped in town and I met her over dinner(it was 4 of us and the dinner was wild but that's a thread on it's own). This buddy and I have been friends and part of a social circle since he made 6 figures annually he currently makes 9 figures annually The guy has status in his field of business and is considered one of the leaders in his industry(has appeared on NBC, Fox news, Bloomberg etc). Why am I bringing this up? As I mentioned before 5 years ago I didn't have access to this type of social circle I'm talking fancy dinners with rich men, women who legit modeled, and millionaires spending $1,000+ on dinners like it's nothing. I'm not saying this brag but you have to remember for a guy who has been on Sosuave since 24 years old when I was struggling and making 30K a year this was something I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams 16 years ago. So many men on this forum are fixated on looks, money and status. However, they don't have EFFEN clue of what they are talking about, a lot of guys here are talking out of they a$$ and never made this type of money or hung out regularly with folks who do. Yes all these things matter but if you're talking about hot women social status matters the most because it encompasses money and looks as well. Let me explain if you are part of a young social circle(30s&40s) where the average salary is 7 figures or more. The women tend to be hotter. They're not going to let some random guy in, even if the guy looks Chad tier you gotta be vetted. This gives you social proof with the women as they know you're not some brokie in those circles (mind you I don't make 9 figures heck I don't even make 7 but hopefully by next year this time I do) that's why you may see some guy who is average with a girl who is hot cause that average guy's been vetted and so forth (does this mean SOME attractive women don't bang broke Chad's of course they do but the broke Chad ain't going to Maldives or being invited to the $1000+ dinners you have to remember these women have a reputation they must uphold publicly)

The thing you have to understand is that you may now have access to hotter women. You're in a different ballgame.
Image matters the most. This causes a lot of these hot women to be vapid, shallow, and highly judgemental. Does this mean all of them are? Of course not I have met some girls who were chill and were not obsessed about having the latest Louie bag or trying to brag about going on vacation to the Maldives. However, even with those women, you have to look the part( GIGA Tyrone Or SuperChad) unless you got $$$. I noticed entitlement, delusion, narcissism and cognitive dissonance with these women tend to be higher than average women. If you think entitlement and narcissism is bad with average women, then you haven't dealt with Smokeshows, it's on a whole other level!

You ever seen a rich guy who is dating a very plain or average woman? it's simple the reason you see that is because if you deal with enough of those girls you realize how vain/entitled/high maintenance a lot of them are. I had a rich buddy who smashed girls that were "IG famous" but settled with a regular girl because they were easier to deal with.

To a guy who has been dealing with baddies or attractive women, if they value more eventually they realize. They are not that special. What's the point of dealing with a hot woman but she has no skills what so ever besides looking pretty? Hence I bring up the paying of admission aspect on a deeper level. At some point the cost is not worth the benefit in business we call it ROI return on investment. If you are spending more and more on your business but not making a profit eventually your business is going to fail sooner than later! This video is a perfect example of this for those who may not understand. Which inspired me to make this post.

Back to Brittany, after we split, I never heard from her again until recently. Come to find out she was dating a rich software engineer, her relationship with her family is still hot and cold. While Brittany was fun, she cooked and was a champ in the sack. However, I can't take Birttany seriously for a long-term relationship as the price of admission wasn't worth it.

In conclusion​

Hot chicks are fun to show off and smash, but you have to vet even better because some of these girls know how to play the part. Here are things I vet for.

• Does she treat you well?
  • Does she respect you?
  • Does she love you?
  • Is she loyal to you?
  • Does she respect people who don't have money?
  • Does she care about you?
  • Is she feminine? willing to cook? and clean?
  • Is she mentally healthy? (50% of hot chicks do not qualify if you include narcissism in this)
  • Does she believe in the foundations of Christ (this is a personal one for me)
If she matches all these things congratulations you found a gem!!!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For OLD I will agree 100%. I haven't used OLD now in about 2 years, but when I was using it I just automatically assumed the women I met for dates were low quality (either sloots or crazy). I have only dated women out of my social circle probably twice in my life and I also do not like that dynamic for different reasons. Cold approach is my preferred method and generally lets you gauge a woman the night you meet her and do some reconnaissance before the subsequent date occurs. No, it is not fool proof, but you can learn a lot prior to the date once you have their name and some of their story in that first pre-date meeting.
Yup I have brought this point up many times. Living in a midszie town years ago most women on OLD were average, overweight or not attractive. Once attractive women started to come in (early days of Tinder, Bumble, Hinge etc) I would always think to myself why is a hot beautiful woman using OLD? than you start to date some of them and realize it's because they are low quality i.e. insufferable, vapid, shallow or they are ran through and no one in their social circle takes them seriously so they have to resort to OLD. That's one of the golden benefits of social circle dating it's very easy to get the "Thot Fax" on a woman. WOmen talk especially in social circles and if a woman is a thot word spreads fast and men than tend to treat them as such, which thots hate.

Heck there are a few girls I saw from Social circles I was part of and I knew why they are on the apps it's cause they are either major thots or psycho. The quality girls either are in LTRs, or married and even if they are single they aren't single for long as they have options. I know one girl who is nearly 40 still cute(she is part of different social circles I know), but she has been ran through throughout the years, and parties with girls nearly half her age going to clubsbars every weekend. She can't find a guy locally to date her seriously (she says guy don't meet her standards but mind you she is competing for the same guy her 25-year-old "wingwomen" are competing for) so she dates guys out of state cause they don't know her history.

Being from a midsize town (425K) and a small state (5 million) you gotta think how bad is it that your reputation is ruined it's NOT like I live in North Dakota (less than a million people) or Vermont but word of mouth spreads fast even in a town my size because some of these girls when they were younger did some major slooting/thotting (some continue to do so) and the men they want don't take them seriously.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: The girl and I hooked up once more after this post, but it ended due to a fight after a Friday night of going out (April 2023), this girl is crazy. I know this thread is almost a 1.5 year old so I wanna delve a bit deeper on this topic as I now can gather my thoughts more clearly(since when I was dealing with her I was thinking with my ****). In the last 5 years, my life has changed a lot, especially with the type of women I've been able to get due to improving my income, and social status.

Let me preface this by saying not all hot women are like this, we know women aren't a monolith just like men aren't

First everyman has a different definition of what they deem "hot" is, my taste are a bit more liberal physically here are some examples (I'm a sucker for the "slim thick" women)
View attachment 12965 View attachment 12966 View attachment 12967

I'll be transparent in the last 5 years I have dated/smashed a couple of chicks that were the "IT" girls of my city. I also of course have smashed women that look like the beast of the yeti in the last 5 years (LMFAO). I have gone down the swamp of the wilder beast more times than I care to admit. For me I'm just writing out my thoughts as I'm learning more now about "The other side". Call this a journal entry of sorts. However back to the topic

When you're dealing with hot women (not random hot women but hot women who are rich or have status in your city) the first thing you have to realize is the price of admission is higher than some random chick you meet on Tinder or Bumble
What is the price of admission?

"Paying the price of admission" is an expression used by Dan Savage to describe the idea that you can't have a long-term relationship with someone unless you're willing to accept and identify the things you're willing to put up with, and the ones you're not. Savage says that you should be able to count the things you're not willing to put up with on one hand
The girl I was talking about in this thread let's call her Brittany. Brittany was a former IT girl who owned a nice house in the city a trust fund chick (rich parents). Brittany modeled at one time and also was a bartender on the side. When I met Brittany she was unemployed however Daddy was paying for her big house and nice car. Brittany however was batshyt crazy, had a weird personality disorder (possibly a high-functioning autistic, she was great with numbers), and alienated herself from her family due to her behavior. Let's talk about how I met Brittany in the first place

I met her through a buddy of mine who lives in another state however we would get together when he is in town or when I was in his town. My buddy is dating her friend who happens to live in the same state as I (Long-distance relationship, they have since moved in together) My buddy stopped in town and I met her over dinner(it was 4 of us and the dinner was wild but that's a thread on it's own). This buddy and I have been friends and part of a social circle since he made 6 figures annually he currently makes 9 figures annually The guy has status in his field of business and is considered one of the leaders in his industry(has appeared on NBC, Fox news, Bloomberg etc). Why am I bringing this up? As I mentioned before 5 years ago I didn't have access to this type of social circle I'm talking fancy dinners with rich men, women who legit modeled, and millionaires spending $1,000+ on dinners like it's nothing. I'm not saying this brag but you have to remember for a guy who has been on Sosuave since 24 years old when I was struggling and making 30K a year this was something I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams 16 years ago. So many men on this forum are fixated on looks, money and status. However, they don't have EFFEN clue of what they are talking about, a lot of guys here are talking out of they a$$ and never made this type of money or hung out regularly with folks who do. Yes all these things matter but if you're talking about hot women social status matters the most because it encompasses money and looks as well. Let me explain if you are part of a young social circle(30s&40s) where the average salary is 7 figures or more. The women tend to be hotter. They're not going to let some random guy in, even if the guy looks Chad tier you gotta be vetted. This gives you social proof with the women as they know you're not some brokie in those circles (mind you I don't make 9 figures heck I don't even make 7 but hopefully by next year this time I do) that's why you may see some guy who is average with a girl who is hot cause that average guy's been vetted and so forth (does this mean SOME attractive women don't bang broke Chad's of course they do but the broke Chad ain't going to Maldives or being invited to the $1000+ dinners you have to remember these women have a reputation they must uphold publicly)

The thing you have to understand is that you may now have access to hotter women. You're in a different ballgame. Image matters the most. This causes a lot of these hot women to be vapid, shallow, and highly judgemental. Does this mean all of them are? Of course not I have met some girls who were chill and were not obsessed about having the latest Louie bag or trying to brag about going on vacation to the Maldives. However, even with those women, you have to look the part( GIGA Tyrone Or SuperChad) unless you got $$$. I noticed entitlement, delusion, narcissism and cognitive dissonance with these women tend to be higher than average women. If you think entitlement and narcissism is bad with average women, then you haven't dealt with Smokeshows, it's on a whole other level!

You ever seen a rich guy who is dating a very plain or average woman? it's simple the reason you see that is because if you deal with enough of those girls you realize how vain/entitled/high maintenance a lot of them are. I had a rich buddy who smashed girls that were "IG famous" but settled with a regular girl because they were easier to deal with.

To a guy who has been dealing with baddies or attractive women, if they value more eventually they realize. They are not that special. What's the point of dealing with a hot woman but she has no skills what so ever besides looking pretty? Hence I bring up the paying of admission aspect on a deeper level. At some point the cost is not worth the benefit in business we call it ROI return on investment. If you are spending more and more on your business but not making a profit eventually your business is going to fail sooner than later! This video is a perfect example of this for those who may not understand. Which inspired me to make this post.

Back to Brittany, after we split, I never heard from her again until recently. Come to find out she was dating a rich software engineer, her relationship with her family is still hot and cold. While Brittany was fun, she cooked and was a champ in the sack. However, I can't take Birttany seriously for a long-term relationship as the price of admission wasn't worth it.

In conclusion​

Hot chicks are fun to show off and smash, but you have to vet even better because some of these girls know how to play the part. Here are things I vet for.

• Does she treat you well?
  • Does she respect you?
  • Does she love you?
  • Is she loyal to you?
  • Does she respect people who don't have money?
  • Does she care about you?
  • Is she feminine? willing to cook? and clean?
  • Is she mentally healthy? (50% of hot chicks do not qualify if you include narcissism in this)
  • Does she believe in the foundations of Christ (this is a personal one for me)
If she matches all these things congratulations you found a gem!!!
Dude you're really attractive if you can smash those chicks.
Btw, How do you know the sex you're doing it's genuine, and her desire is genuine, and not from her "sex addiction" problems?
I've been with a women who wanted to have sex 3 times a day. (mostly oral sex).
This is not for everyone, but I am coming to the conclusion this woman is just a nymph.
It's hard for me to understand the situation, because she always talk about how attrattive I am to her, like when she is with me, she always want to touch me and look me with that eyes.
But what about intimacy and deeper connection? She is good at faking it or it's a genuine one?