Is it worth dating a very attractive woman?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're really attractive if you can smash those chicks.
Btw, How do you know the sex you're doing it's genuine, and her desire is genuine, and not from her "sex addiction" problems?
I've been with a women who wanted to have sex 3 times a day. (mostly oral sex).
This is not for everyone, but I am coming to the conclusion this woman is just a nymph.
It's hard for me to understand the situation, because she always talk about how attrattive I am to her, like when she is with me, she always want to touch me and look me with that eyes.
But what about intimacy and deeper connection? She is good at faking it or it's a genuine one?
I'm nothing special, it's just easier to meet hotter chicks if you have a social circle especially one that is high-income. A lot of the RP tropes are true to an extent in that scenario but the whole you gotta be "Chad or Tyrone wah wah wah" goes out the window when you're dealing with high-earning social circles, status and lifestyle matter a lot. Not saying you don't gotta look good but it's not black and white
As I mentioned in the post these chicks aren't the norm for me, and obviously, I used IG thots as an example to show the aesthetic

Sounds like you're looking for love, like I said most of these women are shallow if you're looking for love find a plain jane or girl who is slightly above average. Hot chicks like this never think past what they are going to do on a Saturday night or when they are going to vacation next. Brittany was deeper than most we did have a spiritual connection but even with that it was like pulling teeth talking to her because her behavior was so erratic and unpredictable

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even hot girls get boring or tiresome. It just takes longer than unattractive girls. The most attractive girl is the one you haven’t yet slept with or spent lots of time with.
All girls have issues; it’s just that attractive girls get more of a leave pass.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worth dating a very attractive woman?
What's the alternative? Dating unattractive women?

Questions like these spring from high insecurity. "Is she too attractive compared to me?" "Guys giving her a lot of attention, what if she decide to leave me for one of them?" "Will she realise I'm not that attractive and leave me for someone else?"

Well, I think I'm worthy of dating women I consider attractive. I only date women who crave my company. None of that lukewarm 'I like you'-women for me. If they're not into me, I'm not into them.

And nobody is like me, so the only person I compare myself to is my Past Self. And only to improve my Future Self.

I date some very attractive women without ever wondering if I 'measure up' to them. I'm a man, I cannot compare my appearance to a woman whose job it is to look beautiful. She considers me attractive, even when she is surrounded by aesthetically more pleasing men, so that means I'm more attractive (to her).

Even though I never initiate conversations around beauty and attraction with them, they are not shy to tell me why they are attracted. Because I'm not blinded by aesthetics and care about them with all their flaws. We all like to be seen, and they even made a profession about being seen, but we're rarely truly intimately seen. Seen for who we really are. And to be accepted.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its worth it if you got the recourses. Though you better pass all her sh1t tests or she’ll pass you.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though you better pass all her sh1t tests or she’ll pass you.
Don't fear the congruence tests.
If you don't pass them, you're not authentic, and you need to strife towards authenticity and integrity.
If you're authentic and moving from integrity, you won't 'fail' any test.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fear the congruence tests.
If you don't pass them, you're not authentic, and you need to strife towards authenticity and integrity.
If you're authentic and moving from integrity, you won't 'fail' any test.
You can make mistakes if she makes you jealous for example.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have emotional self control.
Jealousy is infantile behaviour.
I don’t become jealous anymore, I know game too well and I know women behavior to know how to deal with that kind of situations and why she does it so I stand above that. I just give an example

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t become jealous anymore, I know game too well and I know women behavior to know how to deal with that kind of situations and why she does it so I stand above that. I just give an example
And I'm just stating an opinion. Nothing to do with you, so you don't have to get defensive.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This question makes me think about why there are women who maintain relationships with men who obviously have no options. These men do not pursue social circles or other relationships with people; they just focus on family.

This is something we discuss frequently, as a high-value man has options (mainly because he shows them, allowing him to apply dread).

I wonder if it could be related to societal and traditional pressures that keep these women in their relationships.

This is also true for attractive women, not just unattractive ones.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its worth it if you got the recourses. Though you better pass all her sh1t tests or she’ll pass you.
I get rejected on a regular basis, when it happens it's because I'm just not her type, she is in a relationship or for whatever reasons I can't control, but I never get sh1t tests.

@AmsterdamAssassin is right, you get sh1t tests when you're phony or when you try to impress.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get rejected on a regular basis, when it happens it's because I'm just not her type, she is in a relationship or for whatever reasons I can't control, but I never get sh1t tests.

@AmsterdamAssassin is right, you get sh1t tests when you're phony or when you try to impress.
Then you obviously never dealt with a very pretty woman. Beautiful dimes **** test all the time to weed out the phony’s like you say

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. Just know that she is never yours. In my dating experience... the hotter the chick, the worst she is in bed.
There is some truth in this,sometimes,when they are smokin hot,they think that they are so great they can just lie there and you should be happy,nay! grateful,just to have merely climbed on her

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you obviously never dealt with a very pretty woman. Beautiful dimes **** test all the time to weed out the phony’s like you say
No, that's not why they test you, and it shows how you obviously never been able to make a woman feel safe and excited at the same time. Which is also why you trip so many of their red flags and why you're still pining after exes as if they're prey that escaped.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some truth in this,sometimes,when they are smokin hot,they think that they are so great they can just lie there and you should be happy,nay! grateful,just to have merely climbed on her
Not really, except when you behave like a worshipper in their presence. Remain unimpressed and that attitude fades away and the real woman comes out.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated and slept with many models, 8s and above. My ex girlfriend was a Slovak model for Elite Prague, the one before her was a former Russian model (cant remember the agency though), another working for Next Canada, the one at Montage Models, not to mention all models and hot girls I dated in Moscow when I was living there, high club waitresses, promo girls, etc. I only date 8s and 9s.

I always read your posts Gambino, interesting stuff. But you come off as an insecure guy who has something to prove, you're reacting, you lack congruence. I cant blame you, I have my issues too man. But I never get **** tests because Im very comfortable dealing with very hot girls. I dont fake confidence when i approach them, I dont try to impress them with money (i have very little) or car (i dont have one) or muscles (6.2 190lbs).

You can write me in private I can give you some tips if you want.