Is it fvcked up to steal a dudes girlfriend?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hanging out with these chicks last night with my buddy and I got to meet one of their sisters. Girl is about 20 (I'm 19) and there was an instant attraction. Girl is way hott, and her first glance at me I knew she gave me one of those "I wanna **** you" looks. Problem is she has a boyfriend, I actually met him right before he left for work. Very chill guy, and obviously down to earth to let two guys stay the night at his girlfriends house.. especially guys he didn't even know. They either have a lot of trust in each other or this guy is stupid.. The whole night it was just constant IOI's and good vibes the whole night. I tested her interest and pulled her aside for some "alone time" and she totally abliged. Unfortunately I just felt really bad so I didn't try to kiss her or anything. I knew she wanted it. We kept strong eye contact the whole time. We would be talking to each other and there was like a good 15 seconds of pure eyes glued to each other, and it wasn't weird. I think this chick is totally digging me. But she has a boyfriend, and lives with him.. they invited me and my buddy back over again tonight. And her boyfriend is going to be at work again. They want to smoke and do a little drinking, I'm not sure what to make of the situation..

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not stealing her, you are just going to be fvcking her, he can keep her!

however If you have the thought in your head that it would be a good idea to turn her into an LTR after she let you see what she is capable of, well don't be surprised if she does the same thing back to you.

Scars said:
I actually met him right before he left for work. Very chill guy, and obviously down to earth to let two guys stay the night at his girlfriends house.. especially guys he didn't even know. They either have a lot of trust in each other or this guy is stupid.. ..
My guess would be that this guy is very stupid to trust her and is clueless about setting out ground rules early in the relationship. Today guys let women get away with sh1t because they are too afraid to stand up for themselves and potentially anger their girlfriends.

Whether its GNO, keeping contact with her ex as a friend, having lots of guy friends, going on vacation with other males, or in your case spending time with strange guys who want to get into her pants, its this kind of sh1t that always backfires on any guy willing to "trust" his girlfriend to do the right thing. The right thing however is for the girl not to be in those situations in the first place to begin with.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe just do her and pretend afterward that you thought they had an open relationship? If she acts like it is no big deal, then you can assume likewise. It sounds like she would be cheating with a different guy if you were not there.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure the dude isn't the type who can fvck you up real good when he finds out.

Boyfriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take note of this warning: Just dont get emotionally involed!!

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say she's fair game. Be forewarned, though, this could turn into drama.

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
If my girlfriend dumps me for a guy. It's my fault
So No its not fvcked up

Go for it. I do it all the time

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You are not stealing her, you are just going to be fvcking her, he can keep her!

however If you have the thought in your head that it would be a good idea to turn her into an LTR after she let you see what she is capable of, well don't be surprised if she does the same thing back to you."

DJDamage knocks it out of the park! :rockon:

In anycase for my own comments to add to this I noted that you said the guy seemed cool and chill and all that good stuff.

So other than thinking he may just be naieve and overly trusting did the thought ever enter your mind that he and his girl may be swingers and that he possibly gets off on the idea of other guys boning his woman?

Seems highly likely to me or at least just as likely as him being a naieve AFC.

Its either one of these two things or option three.

Option three is the DJ type of guy who has the foolish mindset that says its ok to not set ground rules and just let my girlfriend hang out with guys I mean if I said she couldn't do that when I'm not around then I'd come off as insecure and lose her oh noes!!!

Then there's the other DJ camp that says something that makes sense but I still don't quite agree with it and these guys say well you can set those kind of ground rules of she can't hang out with so and so guys but then again you can never know for sure what she's doing when you're not around so you may as well not tell her not to hang around other guys when your away to begin with as again there's nothing you can do to stop her from this and hiding it from you if thats what she wants to do.

Anyway the reason I can't agree with these two seemingly sensible realms of thought is because 1. I could give a sh!t less about losing a woman who doesn't want to bend to my will and help me enjoy the lifestyle I've decided will best benefit myself and...

2. While I know she could hide her hanging around with guys from me quite well for a time while I was away at work or doing something else eventually that b!tch would be found out and kicked to the fvcking curb.

My philosophy is as long as you are a strong confident, ****y and funny man that is highly interesting, keeps himself in shape and dresses reasonably well you will worry a lot less about coming off insecure or whiny or needy to a woman or any of that other sh!t but instead you'll come off as arrogant maybe or even assh0lish but in the good ways that turn women on and get them really hot for you and when you've got that going for you, then you are practically unstoppable as when you are like that it then gives the woman the lifetime challenge that all women need and desire and that is to try and break a man down and as long as you don't let them do that and you remain the awesome guy always or at least the majority of the time they will always chase you and bend to your will and give themselves to you freely and if you lose one, two, three or more in the process that is fine as you are what is important here and there will always be a new one just around the corner waiting to suck your d!ck. :up:

Lusterkx2

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I say. "Im the dog catcher and if these guys cant keep there B(another word for female dog)on a tight leash then you can catch it. =]] yennoe i mean. haha

axxo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once stole a gal from her bf. After 4-5 months down the road, she dumped me. And later started dating another guy. I was devastated. It serves as a good lesson to NEVER get emotionally involved with these women.

Boyfriend said:
Take note of this warning: Just dont get emotionally involed!!

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
No beautiful woman is entirely single guys.
And its a known fact that pretty much every woman wants to be "stolen"

That doesn't mean she WILL cheat on you if you play your cards right and dont become an AFC after the relationship starts

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is quite a difficult mind set i always found has its always contradicting.

A. being a dj we know that if we persue hard enough we can get any girl and why should we ever let any guy stand in the way of a girl u really like. If the girl of ur dreams is in another guys arms, why would we not go for it.

I was loving this wow, no guy could stop me knowing what i knew in (a) then i was in the other guys shoes.

B. If u r able to steal a girl away, then what's stopping her from doing the same to u....huh.

I havn't had a girl cheat on me, but the thought in ur head is just bugging enough. Because to b honest if a girl said to me ...."i don't feel this anymore and i like another guy, so i am going to end this" fair play, thats fine, but to go behind my back is another thing entirelly. So i always tend to play it kool with girls who have bfs for now and just build up the attraction. Its pretty hard without the kino, because kiss closing really seals the deal, but has soon has u do that and u get a relationship u end in category b.

Another thing also to keep in mind, most girls r not in serious relationships and only take it because its there, but if she really cares for u no matter how u met, i would say she wudn't do anything.

vice versia, u could go and do everything the right way around being respectful and loyal and she will stab u in the back.

My mindset isn't great on this yet 2, but thats at least the way i see things.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it fvcked up to open up a Burger King on the same street as there's already a McDonald's?

Fvck no.

Since when is competition polite? Oh, you're already here. Ok we'll pass up this lucrative opportunity! Wouldn't want to step on any toes and steall your burger money.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
All chicks are seeing somebody. I tend to stay away from girls that are living with their boyfriends, engaged, or married. If I go around and not game chicks because she has a "boyfriend", I'll be left with the fat chicks from Maury.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't mess with another man's girl, unless you want to run the risk of dealing with him later.

There are plenty more other chicks out there that are sizzling hot.

Hope that helps.

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
All chicks are seeing somebody. I tend to stay away from girls that are living with their boyfriends, engaged, or married. If I go around and not game chicks because she has a "boyfriend", I'll be left with the fat chicks from Maury.
exactly..

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about Karma. Somehow things like that come back to you.

Reaction score
According to the guy code:

If shes not wearing a ring, and is not one of your friends girl, its fair game. All chicks are seeing somebody, or have a guy on their mind, this is not our problem, seize the day, and seize the girl!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's maybe fvcked up to TRY to steal a dude's girlfriend.

If you are ABLE to, then it's not.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
It's maybe fvcked up to TRY to steal a dude's girlfriend.

If you are ABLE to, then it's not.

WTf you are the worst yoda ever.