Is it fvcked up to steal a dudes girlfriend?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman who's a 7 or higher is always gonna have some guy in the background, but if she likes you more he'll become history. If you live by the no women with boyfriends code then 90% of chicks are gonna be off limits.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't be stealing her because she is making a decision about what she wants to do. But as far as getting involved with her in anyway, it's pretty low. I'm not saying it just to act snotty since I did the same at your age. The thing about it is that it doesn't make you seem great or dashing: you got chosen because some guy is messing up and you're the first thing to make googly eyes at her. Best to find some unattached chick to get your rocks off over and over again than to go hunt for what you think is so special. Think about it: the only thing women have over us is the fear that what they have is so special. That's till you realize that every one of them have the same "special" thing as the other one except that it's easier to get than others.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I haven't really seen this chick sense the second night. It seemed as if everyone knew what my intentions were, haha. Even though SHE invited me back, the second night I went over the was more people over there. All of them intentionally **** blocking. Her sister especially, so I just gave up for the night and so did she (going to bed early). But I used to be kinda standoffish with girls in relationships but after reading everyone else's thoughts my perspectives have changed. I don't think I'm going to let it become an issue anymore. Thanks. :)

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply answered, no it's not f*cked up.

As long as it's 'some dude' and not your friend's girl.. or maybe that is okay depending on what you define as a 'friend' and what you expect in return from them.

You see it happening all the time; girls are with dudes who just can't satisfy them. They may have liked them for their charming abilities and social status maybe at first, but now they are starting to find out that there are others out there who can offer them more. It's totally natural and all it is is the survival of the fittest. Hell, sometimes it's just that that particular girl is a sl*t and wants some strange.

My friends and I like to put it like this way; if your girl is attempting to branch swing infront or behind your back, she's no longer yours anymore; she's whoevers for the taking.

It's brutal but it's an honest statement. This is especially true with young women who believe they can find a 'stronger man' or a 'better f*ck' than what they already have out there.

Ultimately they will get what they want and they will f*ck whoever they aspire to.

Sometimes they enjoy it as much as they thought they would and sometimes they are disappointed. When they are disappointed, they crawl back into their little shells and attempt to go back to what they had before (their boyfriend or ex boyfriend depending on if she's been caught) until the next possible branch becomes visible.

It's standard behavior and a lot of AFCs can't understand it.. it's exactly what it is; competition; survival of the fittest.

Some women are bigger branch swingers than others; I haven't really found what separates the bigger ones from the smaller ones, because I've met confident women who are both.

Bottom line is it's not his anymore; it's yours. Just take note that she is a branch swinger and she is swinging to your branch. Realize that she may stay there for awhile, but there's always another branch, higher than yourself.