intimidated by white chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GrimPhallic
Every hot azz chick chick I have been with is semi recist against black doods. In my personal experience hot white girls are NOT into black guys at all. Just throwin out my $0.02...
and vice versa....

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GrimPhallic
Every hot azz chick chick I have been with is semi recist against black doods. In my personal experience hot white girls are NOT into black guys at all. Just throwin out my $0.02...
A lot depends on the girl and her upbringing.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by zolo
IsiMan84

I too am a black athelete at a college, and I get tons of white pvssy.

Some of these guys get mad, I offered to post pics in my thread about me my girlfreind and her roomate, but no one would tell me how. (I did email pics to one of the members, but he never responded.

So, If someone can tell me how to post pics, I will glaly show you some of me, my black friends and white chicks
You messaged me, and I messaged you back. I'm calling your azz out on this one..lets see YOU, in different pics with hot white chicks..AS LONG AS EVERYONE IN THE PIC IS AN ADULT.

I'll be waiting....

School

Banned
Reaction score
For some reason I thought black chicks were more intimidating than white....Anyone else think so?

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, nobody's getting mad at who anyone dates, but back your shyt up. Unless white women are lying their azz off(which is possible) most hot white women don't date black men. Most white women don't date black men period. No matter how much popular culture, and the media makes you think otherwise.

I get a kick out of some of these black dudes who think us white guys are worried about them taking our women. It doesn't happen enough to worry, and I wouldn't worry even if it did.

Again...my picture
http://profiles.yahoo.com/marine_muscle8541

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys

Who is intimidating to who, is all a MATTER OF YOU.

If a white gurl scare you, its your fault and if a Black gurl scares you its your fault. Im a Indian guy and im afraid of White chicks yes i am, becuase of their snobbyness and their uptightness, it makes me feel inferior and makes me feel bad about myself, there bodylanguage alone makes me scareed and hate myself. Well then guess what its not the WHITe gurls fault, its your fault for being so insecure. I know that if im scared of white gurls which I AM its my fault for not LIKING myself enough.

I personally am not attracted to Black gurls and its not becuase that they are black but becasue of the attitudes they have I dont like. Plus there physical characteristics, too much botty at TIMEs

White gurls have the attiude of stuckupness which can be overcome by being a DJ, and by the love of yourself. White gurls scare me bcuz i feel that I will get rejected and that i am NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I know i need to work on myself.

We must also accept that there will be cultural diffrences and that as Dj's we must come to grips with that, to rember to work on yourself and change how you think about yourself from a negative view to a postive view.

It is also true who you are makes a diffrence in who gurls choose to go out with, WHITE GURLS DONT EVEN LOOK at me, now I know that I need to be a DJ, but still you must also accept that a white gurl would be attracted to her own kind as a Black gurl would too. So unless your white or black ur assed out, cuz persoanllly i HATE INDIAN GURLS.

SO what wil I do, I WILL IMPROVE ON MYSELF AND MY INSECURITES about how im not good enough, once i can get them to slowly take a back seat then, thats when i know i have done all i can, but there will always be a divide between the races

School

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is ridiculous to say Hot white women don't hardly date black men. WHere I am from, that is all you see. And, mixed race children. So, for anyone to say that, they are just being ignorant to the times. And especially crazy to say that HOT white women don't date blacks. Look at Carmen Elektra, she was married to Dennis Rodman. Heidi Klum is married to Seal. So, it is ridiculous to say HOT white girls don't date blacks...

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by School
I think it is ridiculous to say Hot white women don't hardly date black men. WHere I am from, that is all you see. And, mixed race children. So, for anyone to say that, they are just being ignorant to the times. And especially crazy to say that HOT white women don't date blacks. Look at Carmen Elektra, she was married to Dennis Rodman. Heidi Klum is married to Seal. So, it is ridiculous to say HOT white girls don't date blacks...
DYPSHYT...THOSE GUYS ARE ALSO FAMOUS. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE AVERAGE BLACK GUY. YOU'RE NOT WITH REALITY IF YOU THINK SO MANY WHITE WOMEN WANT BLACK DUDES..AGAIN..POST YOUR FVCKING PICS..OR QUIT YOUR BYTCHING....

I SHOWED WHO I AM..I HAVEN'T SEEN A DAMN PIC OF YALL YET

.P.S. Carmen Elektra was married to Dennis Rodman for about a week. A marriage that ensued from a drunken binge doesn't exactly count. Besides these two references..where else would we find models and actresses dating black men..you stupid fvck.

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was really pissed when i heard heidi klum got married to a black guy. i couldn't help but thinking "damn, whats wrong with us...".

School

Banned
Reaction score
DYPSHYT...THOSE GUYS ARE ALSO FAMOUS. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE AVERAGE BLACK GUY. YOU'RE NOT WITH REALITY IF YOU THINK SO MANY WHITE WOMEN WANT BLACK DUDES..AGAIN..POST YOUR FVCKING PICS..OR QUIT YOUR BYTCHING....
I don't know what country you are from, but it happens ALL The Time where I am from.
Why does it matter what we look like???

All through High School and College, all the WHite CHicks had avarage Black guys. Mostly the Thug types..

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
i was really pissed when i heard heidi klum got married to a black guy. i couldn't help but thinking "damn, whats wrong with us...".
Nothing is wrong with "us". Sometimes cute white chicks do go for black guys. It just doesn't happen very often. Don't let it sway your confidence. 99 percent of white chicks will take you over a black guy. That's the truth.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing is wrong with "us". Sometimes cute white chicks do go for black guys. It just doesn't happen very often. Don't let it sway your confidence. 99 percent of white chicks will take you over a black guy. That's the truth.
Jprjrjr, I take it you are racist. you don't like blacks....

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr

I SHOWED WHO I AM..I HAVEN'T SEEN A DAMN PIC OF YALL YET.
dude .. just read your local news paper or alternative magazines ..
i bet u you'll find 5 or 6 ads of white females who are looking to hook up with blacks and hispanics

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what country you are from, but it happens ALL The Time where I am from.
Why does it matter what we look like???

All through High School and College, all the WHite CHicks had avarage Black guys. Mostly the Thug types..
I hear you say it, but I'm living here in the USA. Less the 2 percent of marriages in the USA are interracial. Of those, less the one half of one percent are between black and white.

Nobody said it matters what we look like, and if you want to date interracial, I don't have a problem with it.. BUT DON'T ACT LIKE MOST WHITE WOMEN DATE BLACK MEN..IT ISN'T TRUE...

I know plenty of people from Pennsylvania that don't date interracially hard to believe it happens ALL THE TIME... chump

School

Banned
Reaction score
It happens a he11 of alot more than you want to admit!!! I didn't say interracial couples make up a large percentage of the maried population.. I said it happens alot and it is not as rare is you are making it seem. What is the big deal anyway. Who cares?

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
dude .. just read your local news paper or alternative magazines ..
i bet u you'll find 5 or 6 ads of white females who are looking to hook up with blacks and hispanics
5 or 6 ads out of hundreds...you guys are hilarious..PUT YOUR FVCKING PICS UP OF YOU AND HOT WHITE CHICKS....OR SHUT THE FVCK UP

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
It happens a he11 of alot more than you want to admit!!! I didn't say interracial couples make up a large percentage of the maried population.. I said it happens alot and it is not as rare is you are making it seem. What is the big deal anyway. Who cares?
NO MOTHERFVCKER..YOU SAID IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.....I'D SAY LESS THAN ONE HALF OF ONE PERCENT IS PRETTY FVCKING RARE...

School

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, I am not black. I never said I was black!! I am stating what I see in my area! you don't live here, so you don't know. My girl is black.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, I am not black. I never said I was black!! I am stating what I see in my area! you don't live here, so you don't know. My girl is black.
I'm telling you what the statistics are dypshyt...I can pull hundreds of personal ads where the white chicks specifically say NO BLACK MEN.

You sound like an azz kissing wimp....Show some pics of these black guys with hot white women..

BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? NOT ONE PIC HAS BEEN SHOWN....P.S. Who the hell said you were black? Sounds like you want to be though

School

Banned
Reaction score
Why does it matter!! You feel insecure?? You feel like black men are taking your white women away?? I don't care who is with who! It doesn't matter to me whether they are white or black. No biggy!

Status
Not open for further replies.