Insider trading

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for all of your amazing input. I found out some new info today via a classmate of mine who works at the "other" hospital. We were just talking about guys and I mentioned I had a huge crush on one of the residents and she just outright guessed who I was talking about.

Then she told me that when she first started working there over a year ago that she was warned by a guy that worked there to "watch out" for Dr. X because he loved blondes and that he was desperate for a girlfriend. She says that he was really nice to her, would smile a lot and ask her how she was doing, etc.. (Nothing he wasn't doing with me.) Then she told me that the girl that he just asked out was a really pretty blonde (but that she has made "rounds" of her own - with residents).

Anyways, you can't even compare me with a blonde. Especially the girl in my class. It's like comparing Reese Witherspoon to Catherine Zeta-Jones. Two different women.

What this tells me is that I'm not his "type". We all have our types. I'm no petite blonde.

I guess I may see him tomorrow and Friday at work. No master plan. I guess I'll take it as it comes. You all have to admit that I've gotten mixed results.

Here's another incident that happened not long before I found out about his "player" status. He came to my patient's bedside - I was there with another nurse - and he started asking me how I was doing, etc.

He totally ignored the other nurse. When I asked him how he was doing, he told me that he was exhausted, he hadn't gotten any sleep the night before because he got called into the other hospital the night before for two emergency appendectomies.

He said that it took forever at the other hospital, that it took 6 hours just to get everything in line for the surgeries. Then we went over to the desk area and sat down and he says, "C-Do, I'm just not happy" That's when I asked him about what I could do for him - could I perform surgery - in an earlier post.

He was supposed to have that weekend off but didn't because he had to be on call. Anyways, he said that he was exhausted because the "jackass from ________" couldn't get his stuff together. He was talking about another resident that was supposed to relieve the outgoing resident that got delayed by two weeks which means that my Dr. X had to be on call 24 hrs a day for two weeks.

I told him that things would get better soon. Then he started talking about my patient who had a wound in her inner thigh near her groin area - he was telling me how to dress it (meaning how to put the bandages on it). And he spins around in his chair to face me and spreads his legs and physically illustrates to me where it is and where he wants me to avoid covering her skin. So he's showing me with his hands as if the wound was in his groin area. This was very strange. Not only because he could have told me that without the illustration, but because I have never had anyone do that to me before.

The other nurse was tripping out saying there was no way he wasn't flirting with me through the whole thing.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT????!!!!

Mixed messages. How 'bout explaining that one to me?

cece

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
ALERT! ALERT!

This man is no DJ.

He is a MALE ATTENTION WH0RE. He enjoys the validation he gets from women who oogle him and sigh "What a dreamy doctor!" Hence all the silly games, flirtatious nature and bad case of flaking!

And you know what? I can totally understand why... Its not like the man has any time to actually develop a relationship for chrissakes, so why not enjoy the daily ego boost he sees in your eyes? I am sure his past girls have felt overshadowed by his career choice. Heck, my uncle is a doctor and my aunt left him and my cousins only see him on the holidays. The guy just didnt have any time for them!

The ironic part is that this is where you two seem to connect. You feel his pain, working in the same profession ... it is a conduit through which you can REACH him... a man who also can sympathize with your pain. This is why you feel this urgency stirring within you...it is a gut instinct that another man like this wont come along in a damn long time.

So what happens? You search for answers, thats what brought you here and has you analyzing every sentence uttered, every gesture made. In this fashion you create a distorted image of him in your mind...an idealized image, your fantasy made flesh.

Funny how our imaginations can run away with us! You have fallen for someone who has barely said three sentences to you and pointed to his crotch!

I can hear your arguments already.."He just has that certain SOMETHING that turns me on...I dont know what it is!"

I will tell you what it is. You, my friend, are also an attention wh0re.

You are desperately seeking him precisely because he eludes you! This makes you wonder what could possibly be wrong with you. Are you not attractive enough? Is your ass too fat? Not his type? See how this becomes more about you than him? I cant judge you cause I dont know ya, but to me it sounds like you are not after love here, my dear. You are after VALIDATION!

Lemme ask you this. Have you guys ever really had a deep conversation and genuinely CONNECTED outside the professional realm? I mean like for real...or are you just building the illusion of connections in your mind? What is it you want from him? Sex? Relationship? A future? Do you even know???

Be honest with yourself.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Quote:
" I'm not naive enough to imagine myself marrying this guy or anything like that. "

**WARNING WARNING !! DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER !!**

Quote:
" Could it be that he hasn't called because he can sense these things about me? "

**HE IS A DJ AND HE KNOWS YOU A GOLD DIGGING HOOCHIE**

Quote:
" I can honestly say that I haven't had such a crush on anyone before. "

*cough bull$hit*

save the lines for him sweety not us

**NEXT YOU BE TELLING US YOU ARE A VIRGIN**

Quote:
" He's no more handsome or successful than anyone else I've ever dated - I don't know what it is about him that affects me so differently. In fact, he's a lot more quiet and less assuming (as well as less attractive) than they guys I usually go out with. Maybe that's what it is. "

**YOU LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS UGLY... YEAH THAT MUST BE IT**

**YOU MEAN YOU LIKE HIM $$$ BECAUSE HES A DOCTOR $$$**

ok now i am going to SPELL IT OUT

CASH MONEY MARRY SINGLE DOCTOR NEVER WORK AGAIN

sing it with me chicky babe YOU KNOW THE WORDS TO THE GOLD DIGGERS SONG

GUCCI, LOUIS VUITTON, BURBERRY

BLING BLING, CASH MONEY, MARRY DOCTOR

WHIP HIS A$$ WITH YO PU$$Y SO HE IS AN ENSLAVED MAN

HAVE KIDS, DIVORCE AND JACKPOT

now repeat the chorus :D

Nice. You nailed her intentions right on the dot, Lost in Translation.

Up and rising DJs, this is a textbook case study. What attributes do we see here in Dr. X?:

- Challenge
- Confidence
- Mystery
- Social Proof

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the chair w/ open legs? what do you think that means? der! he was inviting you into his pants. kind of a chumpish move in my opinion. whatever works. he digs you.

don't buy any of that "he goes for blondes" stuff. you don't know. neither does your friend. but like i said, you've got competition.

i recall reading somewhere that wives cheat on their doctor husbands more than any other profession. he's out there working his azz off saving lives, making money, with no time for wifey, so she starts blowing the cable guy. :(

Reaction score
Great insight Ronny, now I don't have to do it!

TooCold, he is teasing and having fun with her because he knows that she wants him and c-do is on fire - he is putting gasoline on the fire to entertain himself!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks and doctors. i don't get it? i think it's because they THINK doctors make a lot of money and because as a girl mommy (and society) says, marry a doctor.

i have an old bud who's a doctor. he went into it because that was the only way daddy was going to give him his trust fund. as soon as the dude got the money, he quits, becomes a semi-bum, and goes around newport beach bars, 'i'm a doctor...i'm a doctor', just for the chicks. pathetic loser.

too bad way too many people go into medicine for the money.

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus,

You must be just as insecure as Lost. Do you mean to tell me that only "gold digging hoochies" can be interested in doctors? He's not even a full status doctor yet. I have dated men who have well-established careers in medicine and several other fields. Are all of these men just landing women who want them for their money?

I'm not going to read your a$$ on the money thing, but be sure that money is not an issue in my life. Never has been and never will be. You don't know a thing about me. You are just assuming that because this man I'm attracted to is a doctor, that it's all about the money. Now what did your mama tell you about ASSUMING?

Everyone else,

I will admit that I have created a "vision" of what Dr. X must be like as a person outside of work. Someone asked if I'd had a conversation with him outside of work - I've made it clear in my post that that was my goal.

I have decided to just stand back and observe without my rose colored glasses on.

I'm off to work now.........

cece

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated men who have well-established careers in medicine and several other fields.
Sounds like all the men you've dated make good $$$.

but be sure that money is not an issue in my life
The prosecution rests its case.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by c-do
Maximus,

You must be just as insecure as Lost. Do you mean to tell me that only "gold digging hoochies" can be interested in doctors? He's not even a full status doctor yet. I have dated men who have well-established careers in medicine and several other fields. Are all of these men just landing women who want them for their money?

I'm not going to read your a$$ on the money thing, but be sure that money is not an issue in my life. Never has been and never will be. You don't know a thing about me. You are just assuming that because this man I'm attracted to is a doctor, that it's all about the money. Now what did your mama tell you about ASSUMING?

Everyone else,

I will admit that I have created a "vision" of what Dr. X must be like as a person outside of work. Someone asked if I'd had a conversation with him outside of work - I've made it clear in my post that that was my goal.

I have decided to just stand back and observe without my rose colored glasses on.

I'm off to work now.........

cece
I think you should spread your legs for this guy, then tell him it was a one night only deal, and then diss him after that. It's the only way for you to get what you want. :) You're obviously not woman enough for him, so if it's scraps from the table you must take, then go for it!!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Quote:
" I'm not naive enough to imagine myself marrying this guy or anything like that. "

**WARNING WARNING !! DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER !!**

Quote:
" Could it be that he hasn't called because he can sense these things about me? "

**HE IS A DJ AND HE KNOWS YOU A GOLD DIGGING HOOCHIE**

Quote:
" I can honestly say that I haven't had such a crush on anyone before. "

*cough bull$hit*

save the lines for him sweety not us

**NEXT YOU BE TELLING US YOU ARE A VIRGIN**

Quote:
" He's no more handsome or successful than anyone else I've ever dated - I don't know what it is about him that affects me so differently. In fact, he's a lot more quiet and less assuming (as well as less attractive) than they guys I usually go out with. Maybe that's what it is. "

**YOU LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS UGLY... YEAH THAT MUST BE IT**

**YOU MEAN YOU LIKE HIM $$$ BECAUSE HES A DOCTOR $$$**

ok now i am going to SPELL IT OUT

CASH MONEY MARRY SINGLE DOCTOR NEVER WORK AGAIN

sing it with me chicky babe YOU KNOW THE WORDS TO THE GOLD DIGGERS SONG

GUCCI, LOUIS VUITTON, BURBERRY

BLING BLING, CASH MONEY, MARRY DOCTOR

WHIP HIS A$$ WITH YO PU$$Y SO HE IS AN ENSLAVED MAN

HAVE KIDS, DIVORCE AND JACKPOT

now repeat the chorus

BWAHAHAHAHAAH!!! That was brilliant, and sooooo true.:D

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh Doctors and Nurses. Happens all the time. If the doctor is a player and works long hours then nurses are for him just a convenient distraction for his own pleasure.

With this guy it sounds like he is a player, and he enjoys the thrill of the chase. You made it too easy for him, therefore he lost interest in you (if there was any to begin with). Players like conquests and you surrendered before he even began the chase.

What is interesting from the guys' point of view is how this girl is still smitten despite the fact that the guy has no interest at all-he is a challenge. Even though she knows his reputation she still wants him.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Close This Thread.

What more can be said? The game is up C-Do, time to move on. You'll just have to accept that you can't win them all and that their are more attractive women out there than you, so don't think you can come here get some little tricks and turn the whole thing around. He didn't become a player by being stupid and he has probably juggled love triangles with three other women and once, so he is definately not going to be brought down by you any time soon. Now all your doing is just getting made fun of, deservingly from who you communicate in you're posts, and trying to yell at guys on the net, real impressive. Crazykid..err Eternal this is getting pointless and distracting attention from those who truely need guidance, shut this Jerry Springer like thread down.

-Grey Fox

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
Game Over

Well, to all those who have been supportive and those who were just a$$holes - it's over. The lust I felt for this man has been squashed in a matter of moments after a simple conversation.

I truly did imagine what he was like and found out that he's NOT AT ALL the MAN I thought it was. In fact, I've been laughing my a$$ off all day over the whole thing. Most importantly, I feel much better about myself.

And Maximus - money is not an issue in my life because I have plenty of it. Perhaps you've never met anyone that doesn't feel it is necessary to live off of what they inherit from others, but it happens in this lifetime. I seriously do what I do because I love it. In fact, I donate all of the money I earn from working into a scholarship fund established by my grandfather for immigrants seeking higher education in this country.

I date men that are educated, hard working, and ambitious. These are the virtues I was raised with. And these are the reasons I bust my ass to be a better person even though I've had everything handed to me.

Do you believe that every person on this board is some punk just trying to make ends meet while living with their mother? It should be clear in reading some of the brilliant ideas that are shared with you that there are very educated and successful men taking part in these discussions.

I have never tried to disrespect any of you for a lot of the "ideas" that you have about women. I haven't told anyone they were wrong or disgusting for trying to find ways to f*ck a girl up her a$$. I have sat back and let you guys do what it is you do because I don't have anything against you. But a woman has to be a gold digger or just desperate to try to understand men?

Maybe the thing that is hard to handle is how honest I was about how confused I was. I didn't lie about how silly it felt or how stupid it seemed. I didn't try to play it off.

Women are not your enemy. We love men. We're just tyring to understand you.

cece

Reaction score
Originally posted by c-do
Most importantly, I feel much better about myself.

I donate all of the money I earn from working into a scholarship fund established by my grandfather for immigrants seeking higher education in this country.

Maybe the thing that is hard to handle is how honest I was about how confused I was. I didn't lie about how silly it felt or how stupid it seemed. I didn't try to play it off.

Women are not your enemy. We love men. We're just tyring to understand you.

cece
You feel good about yourself because you had an awakening to the proper interaction between a man and a woman when it comes to one who is the pursuer and the one being pursued! The natural order of things cannot be dismissed without ill repercussions, and your mission will ultimately end in failure.

Two things a woman should do 1.) Make yourself available to a man who you desire as a mate 2.) Give him subtle signs to show a man that you are interested in him and available! You should not do much else unless he is extremely shy and introverted – if so then put him in a ‘head-lock’ and demand his phone number! :)J

Not all attractive women are every man's 'type'!! Just because a man doesn't pursue you romantically doesn't mean that you are not attractive or worthy! He just doesn't 'desire' you in a romantic way (for whatever reason).

I responded to your thread because you seemed to be sincere – if you weren’t honest then we could have not helped you!

Men love women too but I (we) distinguish between women and hors!! If there were more decent women who were more circumspect in their sexual exploits and had more respect for themselves then you would find more respect for them from the men surrounding them! Pimps don’t go to church to find hors (although there are hors in the church), we give more respect when we see that the woman doesn’t take disrespect and demands respect!

There is an overwhelming abundance of hors in today’s society – we show them the respect that they deserve! Don’t take put downs so harshly – a lot of guys are having fun with you and like to joke at another’s expense. Also, there many homos on this board so be careful of whom you call a man.:rolleyes:

Your donations are a commendable action!

From where in the 'Midwest' are you from - I've been looking for a woman with money! :D

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just to complete this soap opera, what was it that he said in the simple convo that extinguished your panty fire in a matter of moments?

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was walking down the hall and El Doctoro ran up behind me and started talking with me. He asked me what was going on and we started chatting. At this point, I wasn't feeling sick or anything and I told him about the whole warning to the blondes thing.

He told me he thought this rumour got started because of this girl that he was dating that was a little blonde. He mentioned her first name and I asked "Jane Doe who?" and he says her last name. I know this girl, she was in a couple of my classes last year. She's really young - maybe 21. Blonde, of course. But not cute at all. She has a severe eating disorder.

Last year we were doing a project on health and she started crying when we started talking about BMI (body mass index) and we couldn't even make it part of our group's presentation because she "couldn't handle" talking about it. REALLY thin. Smokes a lot. But is quite funny and incredibly smart. I like her a lot.

I think I remember her talking about him. That wasn't the kicker though.

When I got back to my unit I found out that he was flirting with this other girl. Young, blonde. VERY stupid. And I promise I'm not just saying that. Not cute.

They are different in the sense that Girl 1 is very intelligent and Girl 2 is an idiot. But they are both the very young blonde. It's all an ego thing for him but it really just makes him look like a sad, older man trying to play the young dumb (I mean lacking life experience) girls.

He ain't ready for nothing like this.

After feeling so bad about myself and wondering why he couldn't like me, the light came on. He can't handle a woman like me. I'd never fall for the whole game he plays. Not enough to let him get close to me anyway.

He told me himself that he broke up with Girl 1 because she fell in love with him and thought "there were going to be rings". And said he just wanted to have fun.

The first girl didn't bother me. Her personality is great and like I said, she's smart. But the one I work with - seriously, she is past stupid.

So all of a sudden, I can't think about it without laughing. I saw him today and he came by and said hello. I said hi back but just started laughing because I just can't believe it. Here I had imagined that he was some really intelligent, kind-hearted, sincere man. But he's just a misguided player that can't even handle women older than 22. But are you really a player when you're taking advantage of women's lack of experience? Or are you just a manipulator?

Game over. He was a figment of my imagination. No wonder it didn't make any sense to me.

The one good thing that came out of this is that I have rediscovered what it's like to be really excited over someone. It was a great feeling before it got weird. That leaves the possibility that I can feel this way about someone that actually deserves my affections.

And as I've always said - girls really do like nice guys. Is a challenge exiciting? Yes. And it would probably even be worth it if you ended up with someone genuine in the end.

The fire is out.

cece

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
will this ever end?

My god......blah, blah. blah. If this was some dude making the original post you all would tell him to read teh damn bible and make a move or move on.

Why arent you all doing this now?
Because its a girl? Man, now talk about AFC.

This is a waste, we keep hearing new and new guys, and what she should do about it! sheesh. This is getting really old:eek:

p1aya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap, what a long thread! LOL
I didn't read the whole thing, but I've managed to pick up a couple of things:
1) You are obsessed with "your" guy :rolleyes:
2) you seem to be hooked on our MALE discussion forum ;)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c-do, you are demonizing him so as to rationalize him out of your life and panties. you know nothing about him, but for third hand information, rumors, etc. you assume he's shallow, dumb, pathetic, a player, a manipulator, etc... ALL BECAUSE HE WAS FLIRTING WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

he's evil because he said he wants to have fun.

you tell him, to his face, that you were warned about his thing he has for 'blondes'? very bad move, very bad. no doubt you did this to extinguish any remaining embers you have.

i bet you were really throwing off a bad vibe when you finally talked to him. no smiles, no flirting, no teasing, all business, kill the deal before it starts. you probably had a single-minded purpose to get to the bottom of his alledged blonde infatuation.

Lesson: women are hot one day, ice cold the next. they would rather quash their desires with rationalization than confront them. women are weak. this is proof.

the one guy that put a major fire in your panties, you never even gave him a shot. you just assumed things, and dizzed his azz to save yourself from possible rejection. now you're laughing at him and think badly of him, when he did nothing to deserve it.

flat out, women are stupid.

The End.

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ulrich,

I am dissapointed at your response.

There was a lot more to that conversation than what I posted that makes me feel the way I do. You are wrong in your assumptions. I would like to debate/chat about this one on one but you are unavailable for private messages. Send me one and I'll reply. I'd like to explain since you have been so supportive. Also, it's time for this thread to die.

cece