Initiating female contact as a male gender role is not as bad as it seems

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of us men complain that it stinks that the man has to initiate everything (e.g. the approach, setting up the date, etc.)

However, at least we are in control and can pick and choose which women we want to talk to.

Imagine how frustrating it is for a woman who is trying to get the attention of a man she finds attractive hoping he will approach. Not to mention, getting approached by men who you gave zero IOI's to.

"Did he not notice that I gave him a slight smile as I walked by? Maybe I should of smiled bigger? Maybe I should of looked over more? Maybe I should of locked eyes with him longer, etc. etc. Of course, woman can approach men and initiate contact, but very few women will and frankly I think most men are turned off by it.

Women might have it easier in the amount of attention they get from the opposite sex, but at least we are in control of who we want to approach.

H8CourtshipWithAPassion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of us men complain that it stinks that the man has to initiate everything (e.g. the approach, setting up the date, etc.)

However, at least we are in control and can pick and choose which women we want to talk to.

Imagine how frustrating it is for a woman who is trying to get the attention of a man she finds attractive hoping he will approach. Not to mention, getting approached by men who you gave zero IOI's to.

"Did he not notice that I gave him a slight smile as I walked by? Maybe I should of smiled bigger? Maybe I should of looked over more? Maybe I should of locked eyes with him longer, etc. etc. Of course, woman can approach men and initiate contact, but very few women will and frankly I think most men are turned off by it.

Women might have it easier in the amount of attention they get from the opposite sex, but at least we are in control of who we want to approach.
obviously this is nothing new, won't surprise me if its been this way since we humans were more ape-like, prehistoric times, etc., yes, i do agree that women tend to on average get more attention than men do, a lot of people have the mindset, that men are naturally in scarcity with women but women are naturally in abundance with women. Dating App statistics or online dating stats prove that, this state of affairs is i'm sure the main reason why, its always been more common for men than for women to remain chronically alone and single later than normal, its a debate or a topic of discussion that will never end, even though yes it is a waste of time, doesn't serve any useful purpose, but lots of men in the world have the mindset, that they believe men have it harder than women do when it comes to dating.

I would say thats especially true depending on the age-rage of men and women, its often said that women have a very easy ride for a certain number of years.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That sounds good on paper, but it does not work that way. It's like saying I can file a lawsuit against a bank for a million dollars. Just because you have a right to do something doesn't mean you are going to get a desired outcome. Especially with the Me-Too movement and feminism, creates a toxic climate for making approaches unless there is a clear IOI from a woman that she wants you to approach her.

Oct16 said:
Like you mentioned "getting approached by men who you gave zero IOIs too"....how do you think the guy feels if a woman feels like that? That his approach was not welcome. If your approach is not welcome, what is the value of making that choice which will lead to a poor interaction or rejection? This is assuming you don't get into any further trouble.

Oct16 said:
That is cope. Are we talking about the top 10% of chad/chadlites here or ordinary everyday guys?

Oct16 said:
You are not in control if the approach is welcome.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Did he not notice that I gave him a slight smile as I walked by? Maybe I should of smiled bigger? Maybe I should of looked over more? Maybe I should of locked eyes with him longer, etc. etc. Of course, woman can approach men and initiate contact, but very few women will and frankly I think most men are turned off by it..

I wouldn’t say it is ‘common’, but women absolutely do approach.
I’ve been approached and definitely am not ‘turned off’ by it. It actually makes me like her more as she had the moxie to shoot her shot.

Although I can’t prove it, I’d bet that since the advent of Feminism, the frequency of women initiating contact has increased quite a bit. I’ve noticed that when women do approach or initiate, they rarely seem nervous. Rather, they appear happy, light-hearted and enjoying themselves.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say it is ‘common’, but women absolutely do approach.
I’ve been approached and definitely am not ‘turned off’ by it. It actually makes me like her more as she had the moxie to shoot her shot.

Although I can’t prove it, I’d bet that since the advent of Feminism, the frequency of women initiating contact has increased quite a bit. I’ve noticed that when women do approach or initiate, they rarely seem nervous. Rather, they appear happy, light-hearted and enjoying themselves.
If women find you attractive, they will make no qualms about letting you know. And if you 'feign ignorance', they often double down. In my experience, young women even make a sport out of flirting with older men. And they like it when you're not 'eager' and they have to show more than some cleavage to get your attention.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that even if a woman gets lots of attention from men, that doesn't necessarily mean she'll get attention from her ideal man.

That being said, the fact a woman even thinks about getting with her ideal man shows how entitled a woman is.

The vast majority of men will never get with our ideal woman. We're forced to accept this fact.

My ideal woman is Naomi Watts (I've been into her since I was a pre-teen; I'm currently 33). Guess what though? I'm aware I'm never going to get with Naomi Watts.

Rather than a woman stressing out over the fact she's getting no attention from her ideal man, she should be grateful for all the attention she is getting. Some of my free sex has come from (what one poster on here referred to as) dumpster diving. At least a woman will never have to dumpster dive.

In other words, a woman's idea of a "problem" (sexually) is being unable to get her ideal partner.

A man, on the other hand, is far more likely to subjected to a true dilemma: Being unable to get a partner at all (or at the very least, having to dumpster dive to get a partner)

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that even if a woman gets lots of attention from men, that doesn't necessarily mean she'll get attention from her ideal man.

That being said, the fact a woman even thinks about getting with her ideal man shows how entitled a woman is.

The vast majority of men will never get with our ideal woman. We're forced to accept this fact.

My ideal woman is Naomi Watts (I've been into her since I was a pre-teen; I'm currently 33). Guess what though? I'm aware I'm never going to get with Naomi Watts.

Rather than a woman stressing out over the fact she's getting no attention from her ideal man, she should be grateful for all the attention she is getting. Some of my free sex has come from (what one poster on here referred to as) dumpster diving. At least a woman will never have to dumpster dive.

In other words, a woman's idea of a "problem" (sexually) is being unable to get her ideal partner.

A man, on the other hand, is far more likely to subjected to a true dilemma: Being unable to get a partner at all (or at the very least, having to dumpster dive to get a partner)
I think ‘ideal man’ ‘Mr. Right’ are just outdated concepts. . Maybe something out of Jane Austen. . I don’t believe women really think like that.
I doubt I’m any woman’s ‘Ideal Man’. I’m a short nerd. Granted, I have a good face, but I’m in no way a ‘classic Chad.’. Yet I don’t have a problem getting women.
I think women are just horny and want sex. And if one appears like he can lay some good pipe, that is enough.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or she has realistic expectations.

Unlike:
Hankering after unattainable women.

Rather than a woman stressing out over the fact she's getting no attention from her ideal man, she should be grateful for all the attention she is getting.
Are you grateful for people flirting with you who you find unattractive? Like, I don't know, old gay men or transgender women?

Some of my free sex has come from (what one poster on here referred to as) dumpster diving. At least a woman will never have to dumpster dive.
So you're jealous that they don't have enough control not to fcuk undesirables?

No, that is what happens to boys without emotional self control who impulsively follow their desperate urges.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think ‘ideal man’ ‘Mr. Right’ are just outdated concepts. . Maybe something out of Jane Austen. . I don’t believe women really think like that.
I doubt I’m any woman’s ‘Ideal Man’. I’m a short nerd. Granted, I have a good face, but I’m in no way a ‘classic Chad.’. Yet I don’t have a problem getting women.
I think women are just horny and want sex. And if one appears like he can lay some good pipe, that is enough.
On an internet discussion a while back (different website), I remember male posters pointing out how easy a woman has it sexually.

Female posters then insisted attention from a man is meaningless unless he's her ideal man.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or she has realistic expectations.

Unlike:

Hankering after unattainable women.

Are you grateful for people flirting with you who you find unattractive? Like, I don't know, old gay men or transgender women?

So you're jealous that they don't have enough control not to fcuk undesirables?

No, that is what happens to boys without emotional self control who impulsively follow their desperate urges.
From time to time, a screenshot of a woman's dating profile will go viral. There are fat single moms with all sorts of baggage, yet they have all sorts of insane criteria their man must meet. I wouldn't call that realistic expectations.

Plenty of girls hanker after unattainable guys. At the same time I had my middle school crush on Naomi Watts, I remember female classmates having crushes on Nick Lachey, Eminem, Billie from Green Day, etc.

And yeah, I'm grateful for attention, even if it comes from demographics I'm not into. I've gotten a decent amount of attention from gay guys. I'm flattered they're into me (I just wish straight broads would be as persistent with me as some of these gay guys are).

It's not that women have enough self-control to refrain from getting with undesirables. It's that a woman will never have to sink as low as getting with an undesirable. Put it this way, a woman with my looks would never have to dumpster dive.

My count of free partners (which is in the single digits to begin with) would be even lower if it weren't for dumpster diving.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female posters then insisted attention from a man is meaningless unless he's her ideal man.
Female posters then insisted attention from a man is meaningless unless he's her ideal man. attractive to her.

From time to time, a screenshot of a woman's dating profile will go viral. There are fat single moms with all sorts of baggage, yet they have all sorts of insane criteria their man must meet. I wouldn't call that realistic expectations.
You have to wonder why these screenshot goes viral.

dating to get my vagina licked..jpg Evidently you do not do that.
Crystal 26 is pregnant and needs a real man to sign a birth certificate.jpeg
Mostly because they're fake. Rage fuel for incels.
dating profile wants to eat you.jpeg
Dark humour, not to be taken seriously.

But aren't there real delusional profile's of unattractive women who have unrealistic demands? Of course. Just like there are incels who think they deserve supermodel girlfriends. Delusional people can easily be recognised and avoided.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any woman ever considered me their ideal man.

Not that I ever aspired to be something like that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yeah, I'm grateful for attention, even if it comes from demographics I'm not into. I've gotten a decent amount of attention from gay guys. I'm flattered they're into me (I just wish straight broads would be as persistent with me as some of these gay guys are).
I thought you were talking about women from other races (ie like Black women), etc... when you mentioned demographics. For example, @Hamurabimbi has a Black girlfriend, and he is White. There are others here who refuse to date any to other race apart from their own and then make a bunch of incel threads or complain about how great they are in looks but can't land a date.

Personally I wouldn't be flattered by any attention from gay guys. It means I'm not engaging enough with women for them to believe I'm straight. That sounds terrible.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you were talking about women from other races (ie like Black women), etc... when you mentioned demographics. For example, @Hamurabimbi has a Black girlfriend, and he is White. There are others here who refuse to date any to other race apart from their own and then make a bunch of incel threads or complain about how great they are in looks but can't land a date.

Personally I wouldn't be flattered by any attention from gay guys. It means I'm not engaging enough with women for them to believe I'm straight. That sounds terrible.
I see why you initially thought I was talking about race when I said "demographics." Race is typically what one means by "demographics."

But no, I was talking more about women I'm not into, gay guys, etc.

I've mentioned before on here that I'm totally willing to branch outside my race.

A gay guy coming onto you doesn't necessarily mean he thinks you're gay; all it means is he finds you attractive. Men are horndogs. If a man is attracted to another man, he has no qualms about shooting his shot (even without knowing whether the man is gay). That's why I'm flattered by attention from gay guys (because it means they find me attractive)

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

actually. my current GF is not Black.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see why you initially thought I was talking about race when I said "demographics." Race is typically what one means by "demographics."

I've mentioned before on here that I'm totally willing to branch outside my race.

A gay guy coming onto you doesn't necessarily mean he thinks you're gay; all it means is he finds you attractive. Men are horndogs. If a man is attracted to another man, he has no qualms about shooting his shot (even without knowing whether the man is gay). That's why I'm flattered by attention from gay guys (because it means they find me attractive)
To each their own, but again, I personally don't like or want any of that type of attention from other guys like that because they are still guys. They are still not women. I'd want any romantic, sexual and pleutonic attention to come from women for it to count. That's why I'd rather hug a woman but would avoid hugging a guy even if it's pleutonic, etc....

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not to mention gay guys have higher standards (not into fat people). If a gay guy finds you attractive, it confirms that you are. I'm not gay, but just an assumption about them.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also depends on what gay person and what they're looking for. If they're looking for femboys or twinks and they think you're attractive, then you show more feminine traits than masculine, but if they're looking for a 'bear', you look like a lumberjack.