In a nutshell what attracts most good looking women?

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
So men are mostly attracted to looks (good looking face) and fertility (big bewbs)

What are most women mostly attracted to?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the catch all word would be "status". Whether that be because of looks, personality, wealth, fame, whatever. A man in high standing in any of those areas should attract women.

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys I agree with status as the primary attraction for women, its not much different to the biggest lizard fcuking all the female lizards, he is alpha, but alpha comes in different forms for humans its not about being the biggest guy, they are not even that high status, but certain things are and thats what the alphas are in humans, the rock stars etc

high up in society is almost akin to high among other males or being alpha except it isnt just about individual males anymore, its about being high up in the group

but even the most powerful guys like the leaders of countries are not the most attractive its the rock stars and actors because in a normal persons focus thats what they like music movies etc and they are the top of these popular things, as far as the groups focus is concerned these are the most popular things and those individuals are the top of the most popular fields

thats my idea anyway

my mistake is trying to act confident to impress women but thats actually acting low status im trying to perform like a low status person trying to get the high status female, which is repulsive to women, because they want the top guys, so confidence is attractive but so is status, and doing one right and one wrong is counter productive not taht im confident in the first place

its almost like being good with women is insanely easy but very instinctive/against our conditioning, not trying is the last thing we want to do emotionally when next to a hot woman but it may be one of the best things to do to be attractive to her, or maybe not trying much as you ask her out, but at the same time not being offensive about it

what im getting here is that we all have good ideas that are true and work, but none of us can give a precise answer to this question right?

even worse knowing what is attractive doesn't mean you can just do it its often really really hard to be what women find attractive, being "cool" or not trying with a hot woman is hard when you are nervous and really want her and value her so much etc so its not like you can just be cool, same with confidence, its very very difficult to just switch on a feeling like confidence, its very hard to attain and its unclear how to get it or even what it is

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at basic biology.. females want an alpha or at least a man with alpha qualities like confidence, self control, and "status". They want a protector, someone who makes them feel safe, good looks and athletic bodies are always a plus because should the woman decide to reproduce the offspring has a better chance at survival. This is all on a sub-conscience level, even if she has no desire to have a baby she can't help it due to her biological wiring.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think something has been missed out.

An ability to "play the game" and "outplay them" is necessary. You need to be smart enough not to fall for their tricks, keep THEM guessing and thinking about you instead of the other way around. Essentially all women manipulate, and if you can out-do them, or at the very least see through their game, you are at an advantage.

We all know that a "square", a guy who is too naive, too trusting, too innocent, doesn't get taken seriously by women. They just don't "get it", and that puts women off.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think something has been missed out.

An ability to "play the game" and "outplay them" is necessary. You need to be smart enough not to fall for their tricks, keep THEM guessing and thinking about you instead of the other way around. Essentially all women manipulate, and if you can out-do them, or at the very least see through their game, you are at an advantage.

We all know that a "square", a guy who is too naive, too trusting, too innocent, doesn't get taken seriously by women. They just don't "get it", and that puts women off.

Good point.

Intelligence attracts women as well.

I'm just reading about that in The Red Queen. Also Mystery, the sociopath pua mentions how social savvy is a DHV, lol.

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
so basically ALOT of things attract women, so what are the top 3?

1status (rock star actor sportsman)
2humour(specific type of humor, not all work comedians are not overly attractive but those that use the right humor for women are extremely attractive)
3confidence( not many do it right, once its real its hot, an ugly guy can become hot etc)

?

Trilby

Don Juan
Reaction score
So men are mostly attracted to looks (good looking face) and fertility (big bewbs)

What are most women mostly attracted to?
There is no difference in difficulty in getting an attractive woman and an unattractive one.

I always say this. Your game should be like McDonalds.

No matter where in the world you are. If you walk into a McDonald's and order a Big Mac. It will taste the same in Russia, Dubai, India, Germany, USA, Brazil or were ever the **** you are

And your game should be like that with all woman. Because you gotta remember women are insecure as **** and I'm not just talking about women who are kinda of attractive. I'm talking about models who get paid for their looks and get told they are hot everyday, because they're comparing themselves, to the other lionesses coming up in the game. Not to mention that no matter how hot woman is she will eventually hit the wall.

I used to be like you. So I'm not hating. I used to act different around women who I thought were attractive and guess what happened ? The women who I did not want, were interested in me and the women who I did want acted aloof towards me.

I do think with woman, you have to, let her know in the early stages, that she is not powerful enough to affect your self esteem. So that means no "Why didn't you reply to my texts" messages to her no "Do you like me ?" and also don't be afraid to go sexually with her.

What are women attracted to ?

Attraction is only one part of the game, to me the game is won in building comfort and trust, yes they have to have certain level of attraction to you, but women's attraction to a man is like a volume knob, it can go up and down, were as ours is binary, like a light switch, just off or on.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so basically ALOT of things attract women, so what are the top 3?

1status (rock star actor sportsman)
2humour(specific type of humor, not all work comedians are not overly attractive but those that use the right humor for women are extremely attractive)
3confidence( not many do it right, once its real its hot, an ugly guy can become hot etc)

?
I would say status and humor are less important.. confidence would probably be the deal breaker for most. I've seen some hot ass woman with complete ****ing douche ****boys who have nothing to offer. Drug addicts driving a ****ty Civic with a tounge ring and a tribal tattoo but are confident enough to hold a girl. I think as you get older, or move on into older chicks, money starts to play an important roll. Woman have done the whole "love conquers anything" stage, and have been abused by dudes with Civics for so long that they need an actual man to support them instead of the other way around.. and then they seek money, and not love. Looks are just an added bonus. And really, I think it just depends on the self confidence of the girl in question. There are woman who are completely superficial in that sense, but I would say looks are less important than you think. The main key here is confidence.

Edit: I just want to clarify, when I say "not seeking love", I don't mean to take that as black and white. At the same time of all this, you need to be firing her emotional triggers to keep her interested. This comes with confidence though. Confidence will conquer any **** test, and pretty much anything thrown your way. Basically be confident and "interest" and you have a better chance than 90% of most men. If you want to get into the 10% start working on your body and career. The sooner the better.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height, hair (or aesthetic buzz or shaved head), face, cheekbones, jawline, skin tone, eyes, shoulder to waist ratio, abs and general muscle tone.
If you have those confidence and status comes by themselves anyway due to a snowball effect that starts in your youth and goes all the way till your last day.

I still fail to see how a short fat bald guy could improve his value by "being more confident" btw

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height, hair (or aesthetic buzz or shaved head), face, cheekbones, jawline, skin tone, eyes, shoulder to waist ratio, abs and general muscle tone.
All but one (possibly two) of those is directly controllable, which is why you have no excuse to not be in the best health and shape possible.

At least half of my game is built on aesthetics alone. After that it's a case of simply not fvcking up, which is easy if you have a little confidence, game and are not too eccentric.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
All but one (possibly two) of those is directly controllable, which is why you have no excuse to not be in the best health and shape possible.

At least half of my game is built on aesthetics alone. After that it's a case of simply not fvcking up, which is easy if you have a little confidence, game and are not too eccentric.
Agreed. Max out what you have aesthetically first. Then tweak the personality so you don't come off as awkward/eccentric. That's most of the puzzle.

Money, career, social circle, etc. are all great long term "icing on the cake." But go for any low hanging fruit via improving looks first.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Boldness (audacity)
2) Provider of fun, light-heartedness and humor
3) Social Status and social calibration (a communicator)

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have those confidence and status comes by themselves anyway due to a snowball effect that starts in your youth and goes all the way till your last day.

I still fail to see how a short fat bald guy could improve his value by "being more confident" btw
Unless you became good looking untill later in life, like 17 or 18. In that situation you almost have to work to get your confidence and status to where it should be.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at basic biology.. females want an alpha or at least a man with alpha qualities like confidence, self control, and "status". They want a protector, someone who makes them feel safe, good looks and athletic bodies are always a plus because should the woman decide to reproduce the offspring has a better chance at survival. This is all on a sub-conscience level, even if she has no desire to have a baby she can't help it due to her biological wiring.
Aren't there environmental factors at play too? Lots of us probably know that girl who picks her suitors based on what her friends say. Or when women flock to you just for being seen with a woman? Never got this myself.

In reality your worth as a man is not determined by your looks, but if these funny phenomenons go on you could just say they might as well be!

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't there environmental factors at play too? Lots of us probably know that girl who picks her suitors based on what her friends say. Or when women flock to you just for being seen with a woman? Never got this myself.

In reality your worth as a man is not determined by your looks, but if these funny phenomenons go on you could just say they might as well be!
There are environmental factors, for example family/friend influences, but I think that also ties in with the whole "status" thing. I think the less a woman feels about her own self worth, the less the status factor matters. I've seen some woman with some real "winners".. and %99.9 of them were damaged goods, daddy issues, or just had zero self confidence. Most sane woman want a man that their friends and family will approve of.